Roomers Ch. 02

Story Info
Slacker Doug works on his exhausting ability.
6.5k words
4.47
88.6k
8

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Old theme, new treatment, I hope. You need the first chapter or you'll get confused. Please remember to vote. I answer non-anonymous feedback. Satyricon

*

'Uh, Mr. Taylor?' He was standing at the door, looking nervous. The new guy, third floor front. I was feeling pretty good. I'd put in an hour at the gym, first time for a while, and my body didn't like that much, but the first beer of the day had hit the spot and Stevie Ray Vaughan was doing incredible things with a guitar.

'Doug. No mistering in this house. Whaddya need, Nick? No need to stand in the doorway: you've been here a while, you'll discover I'm easy as long as the rent's on time.' He flushed scarlet.

'Uh, that was it, actually. I wanted to show you this, and I don't really want to ask my folks; this is costing them a bunch of money already.' He meant college. He handed me an official-looking letter. I looked at him suspiciously, then scanned the half-page of jargon-filled crap. Long and short of it was that his State funding was gonna be ten days late because a bunch of pissants had decided to go on strike. Sorry for the inconvenience, etcetera. People nowadays plain won't work. I glanced up at him.

He was one of the ones who'd had his parents with him when he viewed the room. Shy boy, looked like a good gust of wind would knock him over. His Mom and Dad ordinary folk, proud as hell that their son had made it to a good school; if he qualified for funding then they were definitely not rolling in the long green. I checked the letter again closely. Seal looked right, raised letterhead at the top. I did sums in my head. He was definitely going to be late with the money. OK, just this once.

The house is big enough for five renters, and five renters is a nice piece of monthly change when you collect it, but big old houses have big old yards and big old maintenance costs, and hired help isn't for the simple chores.

'Yard work this weekend, Nick, and you lemme see the check when it arrives. Good enough?' Save me having to do it, I thought, feeling pleased. 'You know how to rake leaves?' He nodded anxiously, then realized I'd made a joke, and smiled in a relieved way.

'Yessir, Mr. Taylor.' Polite kid.

'Call me Doug or I throw your ass out now. Say it.' He gulped.

'Uh, yes... Doug.' Good enough for a first try. He fled and I settled back down on the couch. First week in college, bewildered, feeling like an ignorant jerk, trying to act like an adult. I been there too, and I almost felt sorry for the kid. After a while I got up and looked out of my big bay window. When I bought the house I remodeled the first floor to make a nice apartment for myself, closed the hallway, except for my door and the stairway; upstairs was the original six bed floorplan, plus I put in an extra full bath and a utility kitchen where the sixth bed used to be. Way too much effort, but it works pretty good, and I got an income, privacy, the nicest rooms, and a big bay window to stand in and think and watch the world go by. I thought back to my first year here, in this very town. Shit, don't time fly?

Julie Anderson had howled and cried and carried on like an unmilked cow when the time came for me to leave for college. Turned out she was dreaming of engagement and marriage and babies and a lot of stuff that plain didn't interest me, so the last week was kinda stressful. More stressful, because I'd spent the summer goofing off and doing as little as possible, and my body was slack and my mind was pure putty. No way my gift was going to work until I straightened out. But hell, Julie was happy to blow me regularly, as long as I returned the favor, and I plain wasn't willing to get off my ass just to give her a soft landing.

Being a slacker has a downside though, and I felt kinda bad as the Valiant rolled along the Interstate. Mom was pretty pissed at me: Julie had gone so far as to catch her one weekend and sob and whimper and tell her what a cruel jerk I was and how I'd ruined her rep and a lot of stuff that plain wasn't true; what the hell: she wasn't pregnant, but Mom had told Dad and... you know how it goes. So I left home unescorted, and, tell the truth, a little nervous.

And the first month was pure hell. New schedules, new guys to impress, new girls to check out and be too shy to approach, new economic problems, way too much schoolwork: Julie and babies almost began to seem like an attractive option. Finally, reluctantly, I realized that I wasn't going to cut it unless I made an effort. Bummer.

'Gotta do something,' I said out loud. My roommate looked up from his book.

'You say something, dude?'

'Gotta do something, or I'm gonna be overwhelmed by all this shit. Is there a gym round here?' He looked at me strangely.

'Dude, this is a college. Of course there's a fuckin' gym. In fact there's two. There's a library as well: you found that yet?' I heaved myself off my bed and looked for my shoes. Smart-ass, but a good guy: a little too serious for my taste, but hell, so what? What I needed now was to think what I wanted. Some pussy, of course. That was a given: I was getting a sore wrist already. I needed to keep my grades up too, at least till I figured out how to live easy without too much work

'Which one's closest?' He looked at me strangely again.

'Dude, you are a piece of fuckin' work.'

The second month was miserable too. I made myself work out, and I hated it; I found the library and started hitting the books again, and I hated it. The only good part was deciding which particular pussy to dream about. Hell, I thought: it worked with Patty, it'll work again. Plan for success.

By Christmas my body had firmed up a little and I was getting B's and the occasional A. I was also going outa my skull. I'd fixed on a sophomore girl I saw in the library occasionally. Outa my league really, but the cutest little thing you ever did see. Short red hair, long slim legs, handy-sized set upstairs, big smile, pair of green eyes that looked like she could get physical if she wanted to. She didn't seem to date regularly. I managed to find out that her name was Judy Olsen. I thought about her a lot, but it never got quite vivid enough, so I took a deep breath and stopped masturbating. Bummer.

Like I said: outa my skull. On the other hand, the first three lines on my secret activity graph were moving upwards in synch. The fourth one, quality time with Judy, didn't exist yet, but I left a hopeful space for it. If things hadn't improved I mighta given up, but it seemed like the formula was beginning to work. I did my best to up the gym time and the library time, and mostly I managed. Three days outa seven anyway. Hated it though.

College is pretty cool once you find your rhythm. I wasn't gonna make the dean's list, but I was up where I wanted to be, and I was discovering how to read other stuff for pleasure as well as information. I wasn't totally buff either, but my extra twenty pounds had moved up to my chest and arms and I looked a helluva lot better for it. I'd plotted Judy's library schedule and was trying to match it, sitting in her line of sight and keeping my head down, running through the conversations we might have.

You wanna be an ace slacker, you gotta be realistic. Most of me that hated all the shit I was putting myself through, but there was one small part that reminded me that this was a means to an end, not a lifestyle choice. A little patience and some short term pain was going to pay off if I did it right. That kept my bitching down to a private minimum.

Social life. Well, yeah: the fact of the matter is that the third week of January I managed to get laid. Not Judy, hell, that woulda been too corny, but a lot better than nothing. A sign that the effort was beginning to pay back. 'Bout fuckin' time too.

She worked in the head shop that all college towns have, and she fitted the ambience like a hand in a glove. Old-fashioned hippy look, though she couldnta been a real hippy, ever; twenty-something, ash blonde and way skinny, looked as if she needed a month of feeding up, but she had something. I didn't stop imagining Judy's eyes fixed lovingly on mine as she removed her clothes, but I took to browsing the shop occasionally, flicking through the Freak Brothers back issues while I checked blondie out.

Third week of January. I'd done the gym and the books and was on my way for a pizza when I stopped in there. Nearly closing time, and she was alone. Usually there was a genuine old hippy there as well, wanting to impress with his tales of Woodstock or some such shit, but today he wasn't about. I moved to the racks of comics and picked one at random. Fat Freddy's fucking cat had crapped in his shoe again, and I pretended to read and snicker while I watched her. She looked kinda impatient.

'You gonna buy anything or what?' I looked up and for the first time in months I felt a soft click in my head. Way to go.

'Buy you a pizza, you want one. Every time I see you I get the urge to feed you.' She stared for a moment, then smiled.

'Nice line. How come you're always in here and never buy anything?'

'Waiting for my chance. Plus, it's kinda nice in here. Makes a change from the library I'm usually stuck in. You like anchovies? Me, I can take 'em or leave them alone, but some folks plain can't handle them. Give you a hand with the shutters if you like.' She stared again.

'You coming on to me? I'm old enough to be your mother.' Click.

'Not unless you were a child bride, and then some. Sister, maybe, you wanna be kinky.' She shook her head and looked at me quizzically, then cracked a smile.

'You got a better way with you than a lot of the kids who come in here. No anchovies, and the shutters wind down real easy. I'm Annie. Who are you?''

'What was that crack about feeding me?' she asked when the first slices had been dealt with. 'You trying to say I'm skinny?' Click.

'Hell, Annie, slim is where you are, but you do have a hungry look about you. Tell the truth, buying you dinner was the plan all along, but I guess I tried to dress it up a tad too fancy.' Her eyes softened a little.

'That one won't work. Skinny is where I am. I eat like two horses and I drink those dam' protein messes that the gym rats use and nothing happens. I was a skinny kid and now I'm a skinny woman and I guess I'll be a skinny old lady one day soon.'

'That day's a long way off. Howd'ya get to sell bongs and incense for a living?' She shrugged.

'You seen my Dad. Last of the hippies. Hell, time's passed him by and what else can he do? I was born a hippie and raised a hippie and I don't much mind. Better than office work.' A woman after my own heart. I gestured at the remains of the pizza.

'You want the last slice? And then brownies?' She rolled her eyes.

'I've died and gone to heaven. How old did you say you were?' Click.

'Nineteen, but I'm working on it.' She raised her glass to me.

'And a dam' fine job you're doing too, Mr. Doug. Were you planning on walking me home?' I shook my head and tried to grin boyishly.

'My Mom raised me real good. Ms Annie. I was gonna say why not hit a movie and then see if you want me to walk you home.' Her eyes changed just enough that I knew getting physical was right there on the cards.

'You can walk me home now and we'll have an early nightcap. Dad's at a Deadheads' reunion all week, why I gotta look after the shop by myself.'

'Whaddabout about your Mom?' She shrugged.

'Hippied off somewhere when I was seven. Dad raised me after that.' Click.

'Man did a helluva job. You want another brownie, keep your strength up?' She giggled like a teenager.

'You are a piece of work. Howd'ya get to be so smart?'

'I read a lot.' She snickered again.

'Not the dam' Freak Brothers, that's for sure. You're gonna be dangerous one day.' She wiped her mouth and drained her coke. 'C'mon then. Nightcap time.' It was about seven o'clock but I wasn't gonna argue and we left.

In January this town's colder than a welldigger's ass, and we had to hurry to keep our blood moving. Turned out she and her dad lived above the shop, in a second floor apartment that looked like nineteen sixty-eight. Pictures of the Maharishi and everything. I gazed round the room in amazement.

'Wow. Makes me wanna go pluck a guitar with my teeth.' She smiled lopsidedly and nodded..

'Dad's true to his dream, I guess. Gimme your coat and sit on the couch. I'll get the nightcap.' When she came back she'd changed and was wearing one of those floaty hippy dresses that you can almost see through. No trace of underwear though, not even almost. She was carrying a small bong.

'You ever done weed?' I shook my head.

'Not yet. I start choking, you gotta promise to help me.' She sat on the couch beside me and crossed her legs under her. The neck of the dress was way loose and I could see her tiny breasts clearly. Her nipples looked to be hard and thick.

'Bongs are good. Ice in this one, so the smoke's chilled, and you don't take too much you won't choke. Results are good too. You sure you wanna do it?' Click.

'New experiences is what college is all about. Besides, I plan to major in laid-back and easy.' She reached up and ruffled my hair.

'You're doin' OK.' She plucked a Zippo out of somewhere and fired up.

Well, shit. You might say that Annie was a key part of my downfall. I read somewhere that if your first drug experience is a good one, the odds on carrying on go up by ten million percent, and I guess they're right. Annie made mine better than good.

Three hits each, small ones for me, and the bong was finished. She set it down and got up and went over to a music centre that was the only modern thing in the room. I don't know what she put on: Pink Floyd, maybe, but I can't remember now. She came back to the couch and settled herself comfortably, her head on my shoulder.

'Listen, and let it come onto you.' I sat and did as she said, listening to the music and very aware of her slight weight leaning against me. In a while I began to feel kinda different. More relaxed, more sensitive, wanting to express deep thoughts that seemed to make a lot of deep sense. Pure crap of course, but luckily I was too interested in something else to express them.

I felt horny. Hell, not just horny, jumping outa my skin. Wanting to stick my cock into something soft, even if it was a slice of apple pie. I could smell Annie's hippie scent and something else underneath it, and when I sneaked a peek at her I could see that though her eyes were closed her breath was kinda rapid and her thin chest was rising and falling under the flimsy dress. Click.

'Mind if I hold you a little, try to keep in touch with reality? I feel like I need some kind of human contact.' She opened her eyes slowly and I could see that they were huge and slightly bloodshot. She smiled and smothered a giggle.

'Oregon grass. Always hits me like a truck. You know what I wanna do?' I was stoned, though I didn't know it, and I just waited. She began to laugh again. 'Hell, Doug, you're so sweet: hold me as much as you like.' She shifted slightly and somehow we were pressed together on the old hippy couch, our bodies molded against each other, noses almost touching. I could feel her skin, fever hot under the thin material of the dress, and I let my hands wander down her back, checking and probing and fascinated by the sensations floating through my fingers. Her own hands were roaming too and although it seemed hours before they dropped to my ass and crotch it was probably only minutes. She pulled me close against her, pushing herself into my groin and then peeked up.

'Whaddya got in there that won't lay still and chill out?'

'I was kinda thinking about how good you feel and smell and all, and it just kinda happened. Does this stuff always have that kinda effect?' She nodded, still smiling up at me.

'If you're with the right person. You planned for this, didn't you?' I squinted down at her and tried to look sincere.

'Busted. "Hoped" is closer. First time I came into the shop I noticed you.' She looked pleased and pressed herself against me again, then swung herself upright.

'Weed always takes me like that too. I'm gonna lay down and hope I get some human contact before long.' She floated delicately across the room, the dress rippling round her, and I was right behind, floating kinda clumsy, but definitely floating.

In her bedroom she watched me undress with hungry eyes and when I crawled in beside her she reached down and grasped my cock firmly.

'Looks kinda painful. If I deal with it for you, what you gonna do for me?'

'This.' I curled my tongue out and rubbed the tip over the end of my nose and she dropped my cock and sat up.

'Do that again.' I obeyed, and a big grin spread over her face.

'Looks like I got lucky. Are you a strong boy?' Click.

'And cheerful and thrifty and reverent. Eagle Scout with attitude.' That started us both giggling again and we lay laughing with each other while the weed sang through our veins and our hands carried on exploring.

Lord, but that woman was skinny. Hell, I got no problem with that: skinny or plump, old or young, black, white, or anything in between: they're clean and willing that's fine with me. But I swear that Annie was just about as bony as I'd care to go. Every rib was there and countable, and her back looked like the Sawtooths in spring. Bone slender arms and legs, tiny ass. Funny though, once you forgot that and concentrated on the woman, none of that mattered. She was small, that was all. Not undernourished, not anorexic: just the way she was. Her skin was pale and smooth and what she lacked in soft she made up for in tone. What muscles she had were smooth and surprisingly strong. Her ash-blonde hair was clean and straight, and when she shook her head and it whipped round her face she was like a fantasy ice-maiden.

Only thing that surprised me was the undergrowth. I guess hippies don't shave, or even trim much. Her mound was covered in a mass of curls, almost white, and so fine that the sweet pink of her pussy lips showed clearly. Her legs had a fuzz of pale down and her pits looked like they'd never been touched either. Good job she wasn't a dark-haired girl or she'da looked like a seal when she went swimming.

And she was all woman: I mean everything worked. When I ran my tongue over the tiny fried eggs of her breasts she twisted luxuriously and pushed up, trying to force her nipple into my mouth. It was hard and fat, begging to be sucked and I did some of that while she rolled her head and scrabbled her hands in my hair. She twisted from under me and rolled me over, panting.

'Me on you, then you on me, then the main course. OK?' One of the things this gift seems to do is make women come on real hard. Hell, fine by me. Saves working out the moves and the result's much the same. There's a limit to what bodies can do. Click.

'Sounds like a plan. You mind if I do some exploring while you're visiting?'

'That's my guy,' she said happily. She leaned forward and kissed me, her mouth hot and urgent, tasting of brownies and smoke. Her hippie scent was strong now, and the other one was clear too. Anxious woman, keen to go. She pushed me back gently and settled herself over me then twitched her skinny butt.

'Can you reach? I put out one hand and stroked her ass.

'Works for me.' She slid her hands over my crotch and grasped my prick gently, then twisted her head to look at me.

'Not my asshole though. Never could handle that.'

'Kinda overrated, you want my opinion.' What did I know? She leaned back over my cock and slid her mouth down over me and I jerked under her touch like a scalded cat. Hell, after a five month dry spell any BJ is the best one ever and she was my first adult woman. That was a good feeling too. The grass was still holding my head in its fuzzy grip and that cranked up the sensation meter, but curiously, I felt as if I could go on for ever. Her tongue and lips were busy, flicking and rubbing and sucking, and I closed my eyes and let the waves roll over me. It's kinda shameful but I tried to imagine that it was Judy Olsen who was twining herself round me. For a moment that worked, but then guilt washed over me and I opened my eyes and reached out for her, sliding my hand into the tangle of hair that framed her pussy. It was damp already, and once I'd cleared the way her lips were wet with dew and as ready as they could be. I slipped the back of my thumb between them and slid the nail along her slit, the knuckle dragging over her soft surfaces. I felt the tip of the nailhead brush the base of her clitoris and felt the small thrill of achievement that you get when you're nineteen and you've made a grown woman gasp and press back onto your hand. She moaned softly round my cock and her hand curled round my balls and cupped them, then her mouth redoubled its efforts.

12