Roomies Ch. 02

Story Info
Tara and Bryan head out for the night.
1.1k words
3.67
15.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter 2 in a series, one I have been working on for awhile. If you like what you are reading, please take the time to VOTE and COMMENT when you finish! I know that might be hard with the mess on your hands, but please show a struggling author some love!

Tara glanced over at Bryan as he drove his '97 Mustang Cobra to the movie theater by the mall. He's so cute, she thought, yet so clueless sometimes. She loved being with him; he was strong, well-muscled, and athletic, yet he could surprise her with moments where he was sensitive, even romantic. Some things came naturally to him; he could read a defense better than anyone, making him the best fullback in college football last season, and everyone felt he was on pace to do it again this year.

Some things were not, and picking up social cues from her was most definitely not his forte. For example, she had brought up the idea of going to the movies as a pointer to tell him that she wanted to spend alone time together, but he saw it as a request for an informal meet and greet between her and his college buddies. He called them on their way out the door to dinner, before she could even say a word, and told the guys to all meet up at their favorite hot spot, the Milk Crate (a rather crude place with darts and pool tables which traditionally served a glass of milk to newly legal patrons on their 21st birthday).

Tara and Bryan had met in high school when he was a struggling senior, and she was a slightly less jaded junior who offered tutor time after school for $10/ hour, any subject. What started as paid study time soon took hold as a romantic relationship, and he started paying for study sessions with a steady supply of jock cock. This revelation at school led to a stream of criticism about their unlikely pairing, the dumb jock and his genius girlfriend, and thus began Tara's journey into the extreme. The hair dye and emo-kid clothes were not in rebellion of her parents (actually, her home life was great, and her parents supported anything that was good for her), but rather as a wake-up call to the social elite of her school: Like it or not, she had crossed the jock-nerd line, and found a great guy who loved her, and there was nothing they could say or do to change it.

That being said, Bryan was still a football star, and when he left to take his full-ride scholarship at State, the distance and his new schedule had threatened everything Tara had fought so hard to keep. Throughout her senior year, she spent every other weekend driving up there to see him, and sleep with him, so he would be reminded of the tight little then-16 year old he had back home, and how she was better than any college freshman. Bryan loved not having to worry about a girlfriend at college, kept his grades up, and focused on playing ball; after all, what college guy could say no to a hot piece of high school ass who routinely gave him amazing sex? Now here she was, a freshman at his school (which was not in her top 5 schools, but she applied to State anyway just to be with him) and they could be together again like it was in high school. Tara just wished he would get it through his thick skull that she was doing all this for him for the past two years, and it would be nice if he would spend a little time spoiling her for a change.

"Are you ok?" Bryan broke into her thoughts as she stared out the window. "You seem really out there, like you took a real good hit to the head."

"No, I'm fine. I was just thinking about old times, and how I missed riding around with you."

"Aww, that's cool. I missed you, too. That seat's been pretty cold without your hot little ass to warm it."

"I see your college education hasn't improved your romantic poetry skills," she tossed the sarcasm with her trademarked half-cocked smirk, "but I love you, so I'll take what I can get. Speaking of which, how about I remind you of some old times, and get me some hot sausage as my appetizer before dinner?" Tara caressed the crease between his leg and groin, then deftly unzipped his jeans. Bryan shifted slightly to accommodate her, grinning ear to ear like a kid in a candy store.

Tara undid her seat belt and dove face first across the center console into Bryan's lap. As she undid the button on his boxers, she started nuzzling his rapidly stiffening tool against her face. His boxers now open, Tara took a second to admire her favorite sex toy. It now stood proudly between his legs, all 8 inches of penile perfection, and she softly wrapped her luscious lips around his smooth head, swirling her tongue around the tip. Bryan gave a little gasp, then relaxed as she held his cock delicately with her petite hand and began to steadily fuck him with her mouth. As she bobbed up and down on the top three inches, Tara rubbed up and down in equal speed and direction with her hand. A flashback struck her: how many times had she done this on the way to football games back in high school to "help relax" him before the game? The taste of his pre-cum brought her back to the moment, and she slurped at his head, savoring the flavor. God I love the taste of his cum, she thought, but then considered their plans for the evening. Bryan started grunting in the background as she formed a plan quickly in her mind.

A few strokes before he blew his load down her hot throat, she stopped, and sat back in her seat, a satisfied grin with a slight dribble of pre-cum on her lips.

"Hey, what the fuck?" Bryan glanced over at her. It had been almost a month since their last love-making session, so he was really looking forward to releasing some of his pent-up frustrations.

"Huh?" Tara replied innocently. "Oh yeah, well, I figured that if I have to share you with your friends for dinner, that I was gonna make sure I had your attention tonight. Trust me, I fully intend on being 'stuffed' by the end of the night." Again the half-cocked smirk. She stroked his now angry purple head with her soft little hand. "Now put him away, and I'll get him later when I'm ready." If he expects to show me off to his friends, then by all means, I'll give them one hell of a show; tonight they will all understand why he was turning down college bitches for me.