Roomies Ch. 03

Story Info
Audra and Lesli build the tension; Tara ups the ante.
1.4k words
3.63
12.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you like what you are reading, please take the time to VOTE and COMMENT when you finish! And a big THANKS! to everyone who has followed the story so far and voted!

Audra was nervously surprised at how fast she found herself lustfully longing for the barely clothed beauty now sitting next to her on the bed. She had been admiring every inch of Lesli's sleek, supple curves, and could feel the raw sexual energy her bronzed body exuded. It poured off every move she made, and Audra found herself intoxicated with the sheer exotic pleasure of the nasty, dirty images in her head. Of course, this went against her entire upbringing; her father had paid for the finest finishing schools that money could buy, but what would Daddy think if he knew that his "little princess" was here at college pondering another erotic exchange with another girl? Audra brushed these crazy, rapid thoughts aside as she kept up the conversation with Lesli.

"Whatdya say?"

"Nothing. So, if you don't mind me asking, just what nationality is your family? I mean, you seem to have a really great tan, and I just can't see that as coming from a tanning salon."

Lesli recognized the seemingly innocuous comment for what it truly was, a come-on, and knew her first taste of soft, Southern flesh was within her grasp, if only she played her cards right.

"My mother is Dominican; she met my father, a Brazilian, while vacationing in Rio de Janiero during college spring break. They spent a week making love in the waves of a secluded beach, and when she returned home to the States, she realized by the end of the semester that she was pregnant with me. She dropped out of college to raise me, a single mom at 19. She married my step dad when I was 7, but he's pretty white." She laughed softly. "I still love him a lot, even if he can't tan for shit."

Both girls laughed, but there was something tangible in the air, a sexual tension building like a storm between them. Lesli savored the feeling; much like one of the great jungle cats from her father's home, she enjoyed the hunt, every tease and nuance pushing her to the sexual limits, driving her to that moment of attack, and then the glorious afterglow from another sexual conquest. She wanted this tension to last. She locked eyes with Audra, her lips slightly parted as she slowly ran her tongue across the inside of her bottom lip, then pushed off the bed and sauntered over to her dresser, bending down to a bottom drawer to retrieve a pair of form-fitting hip-huggers. She could feel Audra's eyes burning into her body like heat from the sun on the beach, and she reveled in that feeling of sensual desire. A quick glance over her shoulder caught Audra off guard, and she flustered as she turned back to her webpage recipes. Lesli smirked. This was definitely going to be a stimulating semester.

Tara and a now frustrated Bryan arrived at the Crate, and met up with Bryan's friends. He introduced her, and then mentioned that one of the guys on his team bartends here, so the whole team comes here to party. Bryan walked over to the bar and grabbed a handful of Coronas from the bartender, then set them on the group's table. Tara excused herself to use the bathroom, and the guys started in on Bryan.

"So that's your girl? Damn, dude, she's fucking hot!"

"Yeah, I know," Bryan smirked.

"Man, she's so tiny! I bet you could spin her like a top on your dick," said another.

"Hey man! Don't talk about her like that!" Bryan jumped off his barstool, but the guys jumped in between them. The group calmed down and began watching a game on the TVs near the bar while they chugged down their beers. Tara returned from the bathroom, determined to take over the show, but to her dismay, the group's attention was firmly fixed on the football game, which the local favorite Philadelphia Eagles were winning. Tara stole Bryan's beer and downed it, then made him go grab a few more.

As she stole his barstool, she tugged at her plaid mini-skirt, making sure at least three quarters of her thighs were showing and that it was barely covering her panty-covered pussy lips. She noticed Bryan's friend, Danny, staring at her tits out of the corner of her eye. Possibilities, she thought.

The group eventually moved to a larger table to fit everyone, and though she kept rubbing her legs against Bryan's, he didn't seem to be responding, so she knew she needed to take things to the next level. She decided to throw out the idea of a movie, especially since she wasn't planning on watching it anyways. A DJ had shown up during their meal, and Tara adapted to the new situation.

A good dance tune began to play, so Tara downed her Corona and with a sidelong glance at Danny, announced to Bryan and the group that she wanted to dance. Bryan was mid-bite, and simply glanced at her and said, "You know I don't dance; besides, I'm trying to eat here."

"But I want to dance!" she pouted, exaggerating her level of intoxication.

"Then go dance," said Bryan.

"Come dance with me."

"No, I'm eating."

"Fine!" Tara kicked back her chair. "Who wants to dance with me?" She glanced at Danny. After a second, he stood up. "I'll dance with you, if that's cool with Bryan." Tara didn't even wait for a response from her boyfriend. She snatched Danny by the arm and led him over to the small dance floor. Some of Bryan's friends were watching, so as they hit the floor, she started throwing out some provocative moves. As she turned to grind her ass against Danny, she noted the increasing attention, not just from their table, but from around the room.

Danny was, surprisingly, a fairly good dancer, and their bodies smoothly intertwined as they writhed to and fro on the dance floor. Tara, feeling both the alcohol in her tiny body and the desire to make Bryan insanely jealous, was all over Danny, and he, in return, was eating it up, hook, line and sinker. That will teach him to ignore me, she thought. Despite their difference in height, Tara was able to feel Danny's cock starting to harden as she rubbed him up and down her rear and back. She raised her arms above her head, and he ran his hands down her sides, his fingertips grazing the soft edges of her tit flesh. As he found her waist, he grabbed hold of her and pulled her even closer, and Tara shuddered as his warm breath blew softly across her neck. Danny waited until he thought enough of the dance crowd hid the two of them from prying eyes at their table, then started placing little kisses on the back of her neck. She closed her eyes, reveling in the drunkenness and wanton abandonment of the situation. It was a huge turn-on, and she knew she was starting to get wet. As the song set wound down, she shoved off of Danny.

"Thanks for the dance; you're pretty good, you know?"

"It's pretty easy to dance with a girl as hot as you," he replied.

"Well thanks, but I need another beer. Besides, Bryan is probably waiting." She wobbled her way back to the table, where Bryan was sitting with an amused grin. He handed her another bottle of Corona, and leaned closer to whisper in her ear.

"You play drunk slut pretty well."

"Baby, this is just playing drunk." She nuzzled closer to him, reaching over to rub his dick. "But I can work on the slut part next." Bryan moaned into her ear as she stroked him through his jeans, and she kissed his cheek.

"God, girl, you have been teasing me all night! I don't know how much more I can take."

"Well, do you know a place we can go so you can take me?"

"Wanna leave?"

"No, right here, right now; I need you inside of me!" Tara stood up, taking Bryan by the hand. "Let's go, I have an idea." With that, she turned toward the restrooms and almost dragged him off his seat.