Rooming with an Employee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just think of all the fun we have had. Think about all the fun we are going to have. If you accept our proposal, I want you to go into the mistress bedroom and get the surprise we left for you on the bed and bring them to us. If you do not, get out of our apartment right now. If you do leave, this video will be everywhere. You decide."

What could I do? My mind was bouncing around from all the sex Julie and myself had before and what we did this morning. I don't know how long I actually sat there but it felt like forever. Without looking at either girl, I got up and walked to the "mistress" bedroom.

On the bed was something I didn't want to see but my dick definitely jumped. There were two strap-on dildos lying on the bed. Reluctantly, but with a slight bit of excitement, I picked up the strap-on's and headed to the living room.

Without even looking up, Julie says, "Bring them around to the front of the couch and kneel down." I walk around to the front and kneel down in front of the two ladies.

Julie looks down at me and says, "This is going to be your final choice. If you choose to go on, Sam and myself will make any decisions from know on. If you choose to leave, the video will be sent out. You are going to show your submissiveness and our dominance by sucking our cocks. Now choose."

For some reason, this decision was a lot easier. I looked down and handed them the strap-ons.

"Good choice Joe. We are going to have so much fun. You are going to do things that you never figured you would do. But, you are going to enjoy them so much."

With that said, both women stood up and put on the strap-ons. They sat back down and Julie said; "Now it is time to show your obedience. Get between my legs and suck this dick. I want you to seduce it. Lick it up and down the shaft. Lick the balls and then take it in your mouth."

I accepted and sealed my fate. I crawled between her legs and started licking. I did everything she told me. I licked the fake cock just like I liked mine being licked. I could hear Julie and Sam saying stuff but I couldn't understand what they were saying. I was in this trance.

Once I started sucking on the strap-on, I could feel Julie grab the back of my head. She was slamming my head down onto the cock. She was really getting into it because I could smell the aroma of her pussy.

Julie finally had enough and passed me on to Sam. I went through the same thing with her. I could tell that Sam really liked being in control. She was grabbing my hear and saying things like "That's right. Suck my cock, bitch."

While I was sucking Sam, I felt the familiar feeling of the restraint going back around my cock and balls. I knew I was in for a long night. The next thing I feel is the lubricant being smeared on and in my ass, then the pressure from Julie's cock. I was getting impaled from both ends.

They kept this up all night. They fucked me from every angle imaginable; doggy, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, bent over the couch, and even on the balcony. My ass was so sore at the end of the night but you know what, I loved every minute of it. I have never felt so sexually fulfilled in my entire life.

The three-some has been together for a little over two years know. Julie was correct in saying I would be doing things that I never figured I would ever do. She was also correct in saying that I would enjoy them. There were a few things that I didn't enjoy but I knew that my mistresses wanted them. Them being happy is my joy.

I hope you enjoyed my story. You can leave a comment on this site, or email me through the link below. This story could go on but that depends on you. Just let me know what you think.

12