Roommate Beyond Fantasy Ch. 04

Story Info
What could possibly be next?
1k words
4.03
42.4k
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my first fictional works and may not be great in the eyes of others. I’m willing to learn but from the perspective of women and women only. Since I cannot claim to know what lies in the minds women…especially the dominant woman, I cannot effectively provide the best written stories. I seek feedback from ALL women, but greatly encourage opinions and guidance from the dominant woman in writing future stories or even forming an interesting relationship in which a story may spur. Please contact me by email at at the link below since I don’t access this site often. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

“I’m disappointed Darian. You said I could trust you and you nearly shot your load when you saw just my bra and cleavage. I could only imagine how you’d react to my panties and pussy. I guess that means you will have to stay restrained, though I would like to model for you anyway now that I know you get that turned on so easily. Also, and I should’ve mentioned this before too, the only way we ever model for a guy now is that he has to be naked so that we can see every throb of his cock and every dribble of pre-cum he makes.”

With that she ripped off all my clothes and left me there in the living room naked as she went back into Misty’s bedroom.

I sat there for several minutes waiting for Brandi to come back and tell me how she was just messing and give me my clothes back. After several minutes passed I began to squirm and pull at the cuffs. Regardless of how many minutes passed, Brandi’s story ran through my mind over and over and I could almost still feel her grinding hips. Even though I hadn’t been touched in I don’t know how long, my cock continued to bob in the air stiff as a board and leak pre-cum profusely. I honestly can’t say if I’ve ever been so horny. Just at that moment Misty came out and let out a loud gasp.

“What in the world?? What are you trying to do? Why are you naked with that disgusting little thing sticking up while my friends are here? I can’t believe this!” turning back to her room in disgust.

“Misty, wait!! I can explain!” yelling after her

“Why do you wait ‘til now to show how much of a pervert you are?”

“I’m not…really!”

“Were you displaying yourself when Brandi came out to get a quick drink of water?”

“Water? Brandi is the one that did this to me and never once went to the kitchen.” Showing her the cuffs

In very mild shock she remarked, “Oh! Will you look at that…you mean you let her cuff you? And strip you?”

“Honestly Misty…it’s a long story and now I can’t get out and her stripping me was after the fact. This all started with her saying I had to maintain control in order to get a modeling show. I had no idea it would mean relinquishing control like this.”

“And I suppose you’re gonna tell me that she also gave you that hard-on and made you leak that puddle of pre-cum all over yourself too huh? You make me sick!”

“She did do that to be honest.”

“And you let her just so you could see us in our underwear?”

“Yes” I said meekly

“You are so totally driven by your hormones that I’m sure you’d do anything, wouldn’t you?”

“No…I could never get that horny.”

“I see. You seem pretty confident about that. Well…how about the modeling show now?”

“That’d be great.”

“Ok…it’ll be just a minute for us to get ready but it won’t start until you are on your knees in the middle of the floor. You’ll find out more in a minute.” Reaching down and scooping my pre-cum onto her finger and lifting it to her mouth.

“But why?”

“Shut up and just do it or forget the show”

“Yes Misty.” I started feeling defeated as she gave yet another stipulation just so I could see a show she promised before all this occurred.

As I slid down to the floor and toward the center of the room on my knees, I looked up to see an evil smirk on Misty’s face. She looked so different and so powerful from my current position and extremely sexy. The odd thing is that she also seemed sexier and comfortable like she was used to looking down and she thoroughly enjoyed it. She then bent down and placed a cup under my cock and then stood to gaze for only a moment longer before she turned and went back to her room.

And then over her shoulder she said, “Oh, and by the way, keep producing that delicious cum. I do so love the sweet nectar and I’ve been thinking and decided to help you produce more of it on a regular basis if you’d like that? If that idea sounds good, then stay silent and be ready to give an answer the next time I ask.”

Over the course of the next hour I was treated to a wide array of pleasant sights. One by one all the girls came out in any number of clothes. They ranged from short skirts and high heels to shorts and tank tops to any possible combination therein. The girls all stayed out different amounts of time and the next never came out until the other had returned. As they showed their clothes, they also bent and posed in every possible way to arouse me. Just as I was losing strength in my legs and collapsed to sit on my knees as opposed to kneeling, Brandi walked out in a very revealing lingerie set. My jaw dropped and my mouth went dry. Even though my cock had just barely started to soften, there was no confusion now as to its stiffness.

Noticing my reaction, Brandi couldn’t help but giggle and sashay closer with a wicked grin. Before doing any real posing, she closed in on me and overloaded my senses when she whispered in my ear.