Roommate Beyond Fantasy Ch. 05

Story Info
Further down the road to destruction.
1.1k words
4.62
39.7k
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my first fictional works and may not be great in the eyes of others. I’m willing to learn but from the perspective of women and women only. Since I cannot claim to know what lies in the minds women…especially the dominant woman, I cannot effectively provide the best written stories. I seek feedback from ALL women, but greatly encourage opinions and guidance from the dominant woman in writing future stories or even forming an interesting relationship in which a story may spur. Please contact me by email at the link below since I don’t access this site often. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

“Does that mean you like??”

“Uh…Uh…yes” I stuttered.

Reaching down and grasping my cock in a loose grip, she stroked it lightly as she replied, “Do you really?”

“Oh yes…really” as my eyes rolled back in my head.

Speeding up her stroking and tightening her grip, “How much?”

Through gasps of breath I said, “A lot!!”

Speeding up her stroking a little more she asked again, “How much?”

“More than anything, Brandi”

“Mmm…now you got the right idea, but what are you willing to do to prove it to me?” still whispering in my ear as she pushed me closer to eruption

“I’ll do anything!!” saying whatever I needed to gain the relief I was fast approaching.

Just as my balls started to pull up for release she commented in a very faint whisper, “That’s what I wanted to hear” and then stopped completely and stood straight up again.

“Wh…Wh…Why did you stop? I was about to shoot!”

With a half grin she just said, “I want you to give me a kiss…right here!” pointing to her panty covered pussy

In a daze I leaned forward to kiss her without so much as a second thought. Her scent seemed to invade every sense I had. I didn’t know what to do but hold my lips to her for a moment before pulling away. As I did I just looked up to her smiling face.

“That felt nice. It was so nice in fact that I want you to rate my outfit with a 1-10 and 5 of those kisses will equivocate a rating of 1 which means to give me a 10, you’ll have to give me 50 more kisses just like that one.” She leaned down and stroked my cock right to the breaking point one more time as again she seductively whispered, “Now rate me!!!”

She withdrew her hand from my throbbing cock and stood again. I was just lost in my own need to cum and sat there motionless. Only a moment passed when she grabbed my hair and pulled me to her crotch. I began planting full kisses on her delicate piece of heaven and even place a little tongue with each one. I don’t know what was coming over me, but I was beginning to do more than just rate her. As I approached her 25th kiss, she began to moan and I could clearly feel her becoming wet. Once kiss 50 came, I leaned back down without knowing how I stopped from going on being so near perfection. Brandi had become soaking wet with her own juices and stood there motionless herself for a moment and I could see her face in pure ecstasy.

She regained her composure and then flatly stated, “Now you’ll give every girl that comes out just as good a rating or you’ll have to find out what will happen if they don’t like your rating. And believe me…you won’t like it, so make them happy the first time. I’ll see you again in a little while.”

She turned and disappeared back into Misty’s room. Each girl thereafter came out and posed for me and then approached my face awaiting their rating. Just before I began placing the kisses, each girl bent to stroke my cock to within an inch of orgasm. They would each stand and tell me in a stern voice to give them a good rating. Naturally I gave them all a 10. Just then, Misty came out and looked absolutely stunning. I don’t really know lingerie, but needless to say, there was hardly anything left to the imagination and just enough was covered to make a guy wish for less. She walked over to me and leaned down and placed her finger on the tip of my cock and scooped up a dollop of my dripping cum. She made a show of placing it on her lips and sucking it in like it was a last meal. I was so focused on watching her I had lost all train of thought when she then pulled my head to herself and I began kissing. I made the kisses extra special with more tongue and pressure as to penetrate the feel of the fabric a little. Also, since the material was of a lace type material, I even sucked a little once I began feeling her juices flow. When only a few kisses in, Misty began to moan and grind her hips into my mouth. Hearing her subtle cries of pleasure, I lost all track of my count and decided to just keep going until she wanted me to stop. I really don’t know what came over me, but with every kiss I could also feel my cock jump and throb and pre-cum flow from the tip. Several minutes had passed when Misty finally stiffened and became totally silent. At that moment I could definitely feel her juices on my mouth and when she pulled back, I could also see it running down her legs. She fell back onto the couch breathing heavily, her chest heaving apparently trying to compose herself. I realized at that moment I was becoming infatuated with my new roommate. I sat there in a trance-like state just admiring her.

She then let out one last sigh of relief and stood. She came back over to me and licked my face clean of her own juices. “MMMmmm….I taste just like fresh fruit don’t I?”

I nodded my head in agreement.

She then picked up the bowl of my pre-cum and drank it empty. As she placed it back down she looked me in the eye, licked her lips and said, “Always delicious. Now Brandi has one more set to show you and really wants a good rating. After words, she says she’s gonna give you a drink to satiate your dry mouth before helping you to your own bed. That being the case, I’ll see you tomorrow morning. I hope you liked the show roommie.” With that, she licked my ear with such tenderness it nearly made me shoot.

I don’t remember her leaving to go back into her room, but sometime later I came out of my trance with Brandi shaking me.