Roommate Beyond Fantasy Ch. 06

Story Info
The story speaks for itself.
1.3k words
4.51
43.9k
1
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my first fictional works and may not be great in the eyes of others. I’m willing to learn but from the perspective of women and women only. Since I cannot claim to know what lies in the minds women…especially the dominant woman, I cannot effectively provide the best written stories. I seek feedback from ALL women, but greatly encourage opinions and guidance from the dominant woman in writing future stories or even forming an interesting relationship in which a story may spur. Please contact me by email at the link below since I don’t access this site often. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

“Are you ok?” Brandi asked

“Wh, What? Where did you come from?”

“That’s not the greeting I had hoped for.” She stated stepping back appalled.

“I’m sorry Brandi. You just surprised me is all. I didn’t see you come in here nor did I see Misty leave.”

“It’s ok. She’s an unstoppable force and I can see you’re taken aback by her, but be careful because you’ve not even seen what she’s capable of. Of course, you haven’t seen what I’m capable of either!”

“What in the world are you talking about?”

“Don’t worry about it right now!” reaching down to grasp my cock

“No…I want to know what you mean.” Starting to stutter as she rubbed me gently

“Shh…you don’t need to know do you?” gripping a little tighter and leaning to my ear.

“Well…no…I don’t need to know, but I want to know”

“I know baby…I know. You also want more of the feelings I’m creating now don’t you?”

“Yes”

“Yes…I know you do…and you also want to give up control to me to get them don’t you?”

“Yes…it feels great”

“I know it does sweetie. Tell me you want me to control you and these sensations!”

“I want you to control me and these wonderful sensations”

“Again!”

I said it again and again and again. We continued this back and forth statement several times until I said that I wanted to be hers. I never really saw the change in her statements as she kept a steady stroking on my rigid cock. I was about to shoot when once again, she stopped. I was in such a state that this time I couldn’t even reply, I merely broke down into tears and began to beg Brandi for relief.

“Please Brandi…not again. Please let me cum. I’ll do anything!”

“Oh I know baby, but you’ll cum later…I promise. For now, your mouth looks a little dry so I brought you a drink and if you drink it all down, I’ll continue caressing you in your bed. Would you like that?” Holding up a glass of coke to my lips

“Oh yes I would love that!” I said excitedly.

“Then drink it all down like a good little boy” now caressing my face

I drank it all down in one gulp since I had plenty of motivation. As soon as I finished off the glass, Brandi helped me up and walked me to my bed. She laid me back and then continued her ministrations. This time felt even better though because she took her other hand and used it to administer her delicate touch to my swollen blue balls. I jerked and writhed under her masterful hands. She stopped her motions until I ceased my movements.

She then began again saying, “That’s much better. Just be still and enjoy this. Relax and take deep breaths as you let me have total control. You want me to have total control don’t you?”

In a desperate voice I said, “Yes…Yes…Yes”

“That’s right…you want me to own these pleasures and you want to belong to me don’t you?”

I didn’t say anything at first as I was getting into how wonderful all this felt. I had relaxed as she asked me and felt myself getting sleepy. I then replied through deep breaths, “Yes Brandi…I want you to own them and me”

Just before I passed into a deep sleep I heard, “Good Boy. Just sleep now and when you wake up, I’ll own you and then you’ll know what real power is.”

Not really sure how long had passed, but I knew it was sometime in the early morning the next day when I woke up. I was no longer handcuffed and I was wearing my pajamas. Groggily I rolled out of bed and walked into the kitchen to grab some orange juice before I got ready to take my morning shower. I strolled past Misty’s room and noticed her in her pj’s doing some aerobics. Feeling a little tingle, I realized that sometime over the night I had apparently gone soft but I still felt swollen on my insides and my balls still felt full. Walking on into the kitchen for my orange juice, I decided to ignore it, drank my juice and headed back to my room to take my shower. As I passed Misty’s room a second time I saw her in just her lingerie laying clothes out on her bed. I paused a moment to admire her when she noticed and waved me in. She looked me up and down and put her hand on her hips. I couldn’t help but get excited as I looked down at her massive bosom and well defined cleavage. She asked me if I enjoyed last night and that’s when it happened…

My stiffening cock came to a sudden halt as if something were holding it back. I had no idea what and then it began to hurt. The pain was so intense that I literally fell to my knees right before Misty. I must’ve appeared different than I felt because when I looked up I saw a big smile on Misty’s face.

At that point she cheerfully said, “Oh…well how thoughtful of you. I wasn’t really expecting this, but I would love it if you kissed me some more this morning.”

Since I wasn’t kneeling for the reason of kissing her crotch, I didn’t make it a hurry to do any such thing. This apparently upset Misty and she grabbed me by the hair at that point and pulled my head closer to her crotch.

As she did this she stated, “Please don’t make me wait. I’ve got to get to class and you won’t like it if you don’t deliver after getting my hopes up.”

She pulled my face closer and closer until my nose was buried in her panties. My senses were overloaded with her aroma and I was pulled so tight that I couldn’t kiss if I wanted to. I tried to fight but couldn’t pull back from Misty’s strong grip. The more I fought and struggled, the more I seemed to get enveloped in her satin covered cleft. It also seemed that the more I was drawn in, the more her hips gyrated and the wetter she became. I was beginning to suffocate from the lack of air and in order to compensate I began to take deeper breaths. Her scent had become intoxicating and just smelling her was turning me on which in turn caused me more pain. The thing that I noticed at the point that the pain caused me to struggle which in turn caused her hold me tighter and somehow made her wetter. It’s almost like my suffering was turning her on. I was trying to think as best as I could with the lack of oxygen and the tremendous pain in my groin. Just as I was trying to concentrate harder and get a handle on things, she chose that moment to start talking again.

“That’s it roommie…struggle for me. Breathe me in deep. You’re making me sooo wet…I think I’m about to cum.”

Just then her body started to shudder and she let go of my head. I fell to the floor gasping for air but still smelled her as her juices completely covered my face. As I gained a little more of my strength I crawled out of her room leaving her in her post orgasmic bliss. I had regained just enough strength to crawl to my room and pull off my pajama pants and try to see what was causing all the pain. It was at that moment that I saw the source of all my misery…