Roommate Beyond Fantasy Ch. 11

Story Info
She should just accept her fate.
1.1k words
4.41
43.8k
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my first fictional works and may not be great in the eyes of others. I'm willing to learn but from the perspective of women and women only. Since I cannot claim to know what lies in the minds women...especially the dominant woman, I cannot effectively provide the best written stories. I seek feedback from ALL women, but greatly encourage opinions and guidance from the dominant woman in writing future stories or even forming an interesting relationship in which a story may spur. Please contact me by email since I don't access this site often. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

After about what felt like an hour, I was covered in sweat and had somewhere along the way relaxed enough to let the dildo slip down into my throat. Well over half of it had made its way down and my mouth had adjusted to the fullness of the cock and I'd even started to accept its place there. Just as I let out a moan of total relaxation and contentment I felt hot breath brush against my ear.

"That's right, accept it. You like the feeling of a big cock in your mouth...you know it belongs there...you want to feel cock in your mouth every day. I know what you want...I know what you need, but I need to remove it for a moment to ask you a question." Un-strapping the harness and removing the dildo from my mouth she continued, "Now don't say anything and just answer my questions with a nod until I say otherwise...understand?"

I nodded

"Good. Now do you like sucking my cock?"

I shook my head no.

"Would you prefer I stick this back in your mouth until you do?"

I shook my head no once again.

"So do you like sucking my cock?"

This time I nodded.

"Are you a cock-sucking slut?"

I shook my head no.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

I nodded.

"Are you my cock-sucking slut?"

I shook my head no again.

"Do you want me to fuck you like you've never been fucked before?"

I nodded.

"Do you want me to help you build toward climax as I do?"

I nodded "Do you really need to cum that badly?"

I nodded.

"Am I turning you on now?"

I nodded.

"Will you agree to be my cock sucking slut to hear more?"

Hesitating for several moments I finally shook my head no again.

Seeing my hesitation she reached down and began caressing my balls lightly, "Does that feel good?"

I nodded

"These sure are full. Do you want my help emptying them?"

I nodded

"Do you want me to fuck you to empty them?"

I nodded

"Do you remember how to cum?"

I nodded

"Are you sure?"

I nodded

"What if you can't...would you like me to keep fucking you until you do finally remember how to let your juices flow?"

I nodded

"Will you be willing to do anything for me to have me fuck you?" Gliding her hand down to and grazing her finger over my asshole

Letting out a small gasp I nodded

"Did you like that?"

I nodded "Want more?"

I nodded

"Do you want it enough to be my cock-sucking, cum eating slut?"

Just before I responded she applied pressure with her finger and it slipped into my ass. I gasped loudly this time as my body froze in total pleasure and shock.

"Say it!"

"YES!!"

Removing her finger, "That's a good slut. I knew you would say it sooner or later; you just needed the proper incentive. Now don't go anywhere and I'll get things ready to fuck you." Squeezing my balls firmly as she stood up to leave

A few minutes later she returned and after a moment I felt her finger again only this time it was coated with something and slid in with ease, "I'm just gonna get you ready here so that when we start fucking I can deliver my promise to help you build to climax, but same rules...no talking until I say." She moved her finger in and out a few times before adding a second and then a third, "Well, well...what have you been doing because it's only been a few seconds and I've already got three fingers in you with ease."

About that time I started to gyrate my hips and thrust toward her hand, wanting them to go a little deeper like in my dreams.

"Mmm...my little slut likes that doesn't she?"

I nodded

"And you want more?"

I nodded, lifting my hips up more to meet her hand

At that moment, she pulled her fingers from me and placed a couple of firm pillows under me. I felt her crawl up between my legs and place something bigger against my asshole.

"Were you starting to build toward your climax?"

I nodded

Just then she started pushing this thing into me and it hurt like hell. I started to cry out as Misty said, "Shhh...it'll be ok honey. All little sluts get fucked like this. Just concentrate on your build to climax." I had wanted to tell her no and to stop but she just kept pushing this monster in and talking to me sweetly. I don't know why, but even with this invader and the extreme pain, I felt it improper to disobey Misty and interrupt her while she was talking.

Thrusting her hips with more force now, she drilled deeper into me, "I'm sure you like this, my slut. Let me give you the proper feel of a fucking." With that she started pulling back out, "I bet that feels good doesn't it...rubbing all the nerves down there." She picked up her pace now and really began giving it to me. "You took this really easily. You really are a slut aren't you?"

About that time I could feel the familiar sensation I felt earlier as I began building to climax. I let out a gasp of pleasure as I nodded.

"Yes...and you feel your climax building again don't you?"

I nodded

"And you want me to keep fucking you until you reach it don't you?"

I nodded again now moaning loudly in utter ecstasy

"You NEED me to keep fucking you!"

I nodded again feeling as if I was about to go over the edge. I had never felt an orgasm build to this high or feel this intense before in my life.

"Say it!"

I yelled, "I need you to fuck me Misty" hoping to let it go any second.

Suddenly she stopped and withdrew her cock from me. I whined and whimpered as my orgasm stayed on edge sending me to near tears. My hips bucked hoping to find Misty's cock once again. This caused her to laugh hysterically.