Roommate Beyond Fantasy Ch. 12

Story Info
Broken is her future.
1.1k words
4.23
46.4k
00

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my first fictional works and may not be great in the eyes of others. I'm willing to learn but from the perspective of women and women only. Since I cannot claim to know what lies in the minds women...especially the dominant woman, I cannot effectively provide the best written stories. I seek feedback from ALL women, but greatly encourage opinions and guidance from the dominant woman in writing future stories or even forming an interesting relationship in which a story may spur. Please contact me by email since I don't access this site often. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

* * * * *

"Please, Misty, please!!" I begged

"Please what?" She replied trying to stifle a giggle

"Please don't stop!"

"Stop what, honey?"

"Fucking me...please don't stop fucking me!"

"Ha, Ha, Ha...You mean you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes...please...I need it!" still writhing and bucking my hips

"You need it? Only sluts need it though. Wouldn't you agree?" she asked as she tickled my balls

"Yes" I moaned as shivers went up my spine

"And you say you need me to fuck you with my big cock...am I correct?"

"Yes!" I yelled as I felt her place her finger in my ass and pump slowly

"So, what does that make you?" stopping all movement of her finger

Knowing what she wanted me to say, I hesitated. Seeing this, she removed her finger, grabbed my gyrating hips, and placed the tip of her cock to my ass.

"What does that make you??" applying a little pressure but not quite penetrating

"A slut!!" I gasped out and tried to push into her cock

Pulling the cock away she said, "And whose slut are you?"

"Please Misty...I need it."

"Whose slut are you??" reapplying her cock-head to my puckered hole

"I'm YOUR slut, Misty!"

Slamming the cock full length into me with one stroke she leaned in and whispered, "That's my good girl. When I'm done with you, you'll be the best slut ever!" With that she stroked in and out of me 10 more times and continued, "There you go, now that should be enough to keep you wanting more. Sweet dreams my slut and I'll be back tomorrow morning."

She pulled out and I was left once again in total silence. This scene was repeated several times over the course of the next couple of days. Each time I was left begging for more, declaring that I was her slut, and left without the orgasm I was so close to having. I had no idea what was happening to me. Sunday night she came back into the room and undid my bonds. Taking off my blindfold, she whispered in my ear.

"Now get up, follow me into the living room, and don't say a word or do anything until told to. Is that clear?"

I nodded

"That's my good girl" taking me by the hand and pulling me up. "Oh...and one more thing..." stepping behind me and placing something cold against my ass, she pushed it in and continued, "Now don't let that fall out!"

She started walking away laughing. I tried my best to keep up but I felt weird with this object completely up my ass. The whole time though I couldn't take my eyes off Misty's legs. Just as I turned the corner into the living room, I was greeted by a combination of hysterical laughter and gasps of shock. I turned beet red and started to walk away when I felt an intensely pleasurable vibration coming from inside me. Instantly, I went to my knees and started to gyrate my hips while moaning. The rest of the room went silent as Misty spoke over my loud groans.

"I'm glad to see you finally took your proper place, but honey, we have company...try and control yourself and quit being so obscene. Calm down and tell me what it is you need."

"I...I...oohh...I..."

"It's ok baby...take your time getting it out and worship my feet while you try to put the words together."

Totally oblivious to the rest of the crowd now, I leaned down and began to worship Misty's feet and adorned them with kisses. I heard ooh's and ahh's from the entire crowd. Somewhere in there I began to form the words I needed.

"I...I need you to fuck me Misty!"

"Right here...Right now?"

"Yes...please!"

"But we have company...are you sure you want them to see you that way?"

"Yes...just please fuck me!"

"Well...I really don't feel like it right now, but how about I let one of my friends do it for me?"

"Yes...Anything...just fuck me please!"

"And how would you like them to fuck you?"

"Hard and in the ass, please!" my gyrations becoming more obscene as the vibrations in my ass seem to grow stronger

"And with what are they to fuck you with, darling?" motioning for one of the girls to come over

"A cock...a big, meaty strap-on cock"

"But honey...only sluts want cock. Can you tell all these lovely women that you're my cum-eating, cock-loving slut?"

I nodded

"Then say it, slut!"

Facing the crowd, I meekly said, "I'm her cum-eating, cock loving slut."

The crowd of women burst into giggles as Misty said, "Then prove it by sucking on this!" undoing her skirt to expose the biggest strap-on I never imagined possible

I obediently leaned in and began sucking as if I had been doing it for years. As I continued to suck with abandon, Misty addressed the crowd again

"Now while my slut here is sucking my cock, my friend Brandi will demonstrate how much my slut enjoys a good fucking." Feeling my eyes go wide when she said Brandi's name, she directed her attention to me, "That's right; slut...Brandi is here and never went out of town. Now she is going to show you what being fucked is all about."

About that time the vibrations ceased all together as I felt Brandi's hands reach my ass. She reached down and pulled out the device in my ass and didn't waste any time inserting a strap-on of her own. The gasps around the room made me wonder until I realized how big it was. It felt a great deal bigger than the one Misty had used on me and then I was greeted with another surprise.

After inserting the entire cock into me, she let it sit there as she reached around to undo my chastity device. Once I sprang to full attention (which took about 1 second), Brandi began to pound in and out of me furiously. I took it like a good girl as I continued to suck on Misty's 'cock'.