Roommate Beyond Fantasy Ch. 13

Story Info
He is conquered completely.
1.8k words
3.96
50.9k
1

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my first fictional works and may not be great in the eyes of others. I’m willing to learn but from the perspective of women and women only. Since I cannot claim to know what lies in the minds women…especially the dominant woman, I cannot effectively provide the best written stories. I seek feedback from ALL women, but greatly encourage opinions and guidance from the dominant woman in writing future stories or even forming an interesting relationship in which a story may spur. Please contact me by email at the link below since I don’t access this site often. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

As I continued to demonstrate just how pathetic I had become, Misty started to address the crowd again.

“Now ladies, you have all come today because you are interested in my ideas. You feel that either the man you are married to or seeing has cheated on you and are tired of being taken advantage of, or you are simply loving the idea about owning men and want me to help you build your own stable of slaves. I have outlined all the details about the business I desire to start in the packets you hold. We can look at those later though. For now, I wanted you to see what was capable with the use of a chastity device.”

“I became Darian’s roommate just over 6 months ago and had seduced him into this device in a matter of a couple of days. The best part about it is that he was under the impression that Brandi here locked it on him and wasn’t told until just now. Since then I have never paid rent, enjoyed being pampered and waited on hand and foot. I’ve taught him to crave my pussy and greet me every day with foot worship and massage. This whole time he has never even seen me naked either. I’ve played on his emotions and his hope to gain release one day. All you see before you now is what has transpired over the last 72 hours. I’m also about to show you that even though he now knows the truth, I can still push him further. Let me show you.”

Grabbing my hair and pulling my head back, forcing me to look her in the eye as I sucked; she began to make me an offer.

“I have a deal for you, slut…but first I have some questions for you. Stop sucking, but don’t remove your mouth from my cock. For each question you answer yes to, just blink once…don’t do anything for a no. Do you understand?”

I blinked

“Good girl. Do you like having me as your roommate?”

I blinked

“Do you want to lose me as your roommate?”

I did nothing

“I didn’t think so. Have you ever hated what we’ve done since I’ve been here?”

Again I did nothing

Smiling broadly now, “I thought as much…and do you like what is happening now?”

At that moment Brandi reached around and began to lightly stroke my sensitive cock and fondle my swollen balls as she changed the position of her ‘cock’ in me slightly causing a new wonderful sensation. All these new stimuli forced me to involuntarily close my eyes. When Misty caressed my face, I opened them again to look at her wicked smile once again.

“You’re such a good little slut. I know you better than you know yourself. I’m sure you don’t even want it to stop do you?”

I started to blink my eyes to show I did, but just as I did…Brandi squeezed my balls painfully hard forcing my eyes to stay open because it was taking all my strength not to scream at that moment.

“Just what I thought…well then, now for that deal I promised you. Would you be interested in seeing my breasts and sucking on them often?”

I blinked furiously

She laughed when she saw my eagerness. “I thought as much. Well would you like to cum today?”

Again I blinked several times

“Well…would you like to cum more than see my breasts?”

Brandi sped her stroking of my cock and the pumping of her strap-on. I felt my climax reaching extreme proportions and yet I couldn’t quite go over the edge. I began to hear some oohs and ahhs emanate from the women in the room. My hormone levels were at new heights. As much as I wanted to see Misty’s breasts, I needed to cum right then, so I blinked. Misty nodded her head and Brandi’s hand stopped stroking as she changed her pumping to a more downward angle. She took hold of my balls, one in each hand and began massaging them. I moaned in frustration as I felt my climax stop building.

“Are you about ready to cum like never before?”

I blinked quickly

“Are you enjoying the feelings I’m creating in you right now?”

I blinked

“Do you want them to continue, each day reaching new levels of ecstasy, each day more intense, each day more pleasurable for me and more humiliating for you?”

I blinked again after only a moment of hesitation

“Then if I promise to let you cum now and promise that someone in this room will swallow every last drop, will you agree to forego all future orgasms and agree to become totally mine…serving as my slave?”

I blinked

With that, Brandi’s hands were gone from my balls and she and Misty simultaneously removed their ‘cocks’ from my orifices. I collapsed to the floor as I realized how drained I was and that the only things holding me up were now gone. Misty rolled me over and sat on my chest. Pinching my nose, I was forced to open my mouth in order to breathe. Just then, Misty poured from a cup a slimy substance into my mouth. Before I realized that it was my own cum, Brandi had grabbed my head to hold it still and Misty emptied the cup, closed my mouth and taped it closed to keep me from spitting it out.

Letting go of me and standing up she said, “There…consider that contract binding and final. Be sure to drink it all down like a good little cum slut.”

As I lay there totally beaten now, unable to move and broken of any desire to fight back, they placed the chastity device back on me and left me there as Misty once again turned to address the women.

“Ladies…as you can see, after 6 months of denial he was so needing that he gave up the chance to not only see my tits but also was willing to even agree never to orgasm again. This is proof that when a man is horny enough, he’ll agree to anything you put before him. A man also can’t think straight when he’s that high on hormones because I can assure you he never saw it coming that he would be drinking his own cum. The thing to remember is that if a man doesn’t agree to something, then you don’t have him horny enough and you just make sure you push him further.”

Pulling her skirt back up and sitting down with her feet near my face she continued, “Now what I’m proposing is to help you get your men locked up and start the breaking process. For those of you that are in relationships, I will only charge for my services and the price of the belt. At the agreed upon time you will catch him in my company in some sort of sexual act that isn’t really satisfying to him, but will prevent him from saying that I’m just a friend. On your end, you will become more wanting of sex after you know he is locked up so that he will be hanging himself when he has to keep turning you down. Once he’s broken down a little and begins to agree to just eat you out, you will act bored or like it’s a sacrifice. From there we’ll discuss more.”

“Those of you that want your own stable with at least 2 or more slaves will pay for my services as well as Brandi’s and any other girl I decide to ask to help me out. You will also pay for each chastity device and then when I feel that he’s broken to the extent that he’s nothing but a piece of property, you will then pay a selling price depending on the value that I see fit, which won’t be cheap but it won’t be outrageously expensive either. If this sounds interesting then we will fill out the paperwork in just a moment but keep in mind that for every man I lock up for you, before you can claim him as yours, you will need to send 3 more women that definitely want the same lifestyle…no maybes or women that don’t really know what it is I do, but I do assure my talents to be permanent as you can see.” Pointing down to show that I once again adored her feet with kisses regardless of the embarrassment I was feeling.

Women instantly started lining up to fill out the contracts and giving Misty their schedules as well as the men in their lives.

*****

That was 5 years ago and since then, with the help of Brandi and the help of a few other friends, Misty has locked up over a thousand men and become quite wealthy in her ventures. I really don’t know what happens to them after she leaves them or sells them. I do know that my life has never been the same. I now wear panties under my clothes when I go out and I perform for all her friends and clients on a weekly basis. Each time I feel like I can’t reach a new low, Misty comes up with some new sadistic way to embarrass and humiliate me and push me further into her control. I think at times how much I hate what has happened to me and want it all to end, but then Misty gives me a choice between freedom and some new kink, and I always seem to choose the kink. I’ve never been given an orgasm in all this time and I still haven’t seen her naked to this day and as I kneel before her and her latest blindfolded victim she leans in to whisper in my ear.

“Alright you pathetic slut, even though I probably know the answer I’m going to ask anyway. Would you rather see my tits and suck on them often and us lead a normal life from here on out or would you rather keep things the way they are and suck this mans cock and swallow his cum before I lock him up and start him unknowingly down the same path you started 5 years ago? Which will it be?...”