Roommate Ch. 02a

Story Info
It's my dog. He's been bad.
694 words
4.29
22.7k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 11/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the landing she turned left to number four and rang the bell. 'Sit!' she ordered. I'd met Mr Fletcher at the block Olympics party the year before. He looked at me, looked at Ven and smiled.

'What have you got there?'

'It's my dog. He's been bad. Have you any experience training one of these?'

He was speechless for a moment, then asked us in.

He and Ven sat in his living room as I knelt by her knee, careful not to catch the plug on the floor or any furniture.

He was in his dressing gown and slippers.

'Does he bite?'

'He'll be whipped if he does!' She handed him the lead. He pulled me over, removed the gag and looked into my face. He was smiling. I knew what was to come. The gown opened and he stroked his big hairy cock a few strokes, then pulled my head over it.

With one hand he pulled my face up and down his shaft, with the other he teased me with the plug.

He came close to ejaculation, but then pulled my face away. I thought he would spray it in my face, but instead he got up and lead me by my leash into his bedroom. Ven followed.

It was dark in there. He picked me up and put me on what felt like a vaulting horse.

'Do you mind if I turn on the light?' said Ven.

'Whatever you need.'

I was right. It was a horse. I looked around as much as I could in the heavy collar. I could see the front legs of the horse and the straps that would secure my wrists. His bed was to my left. To my right I saw Ven. She had a camera and was making a movie of me.

'How does it feel Jon?'

'I feel stiff and thirsty. Can I have drink please Mistress?'

'No. This is a punishment.'

He had finished strapping down my legs and came to fix my arms.

'Did I hear you say you wanted a drink?' he said.

'Yes please.'

He went behind me, my plug was pulled out and another pushed in. Cold water ran into my arse. Within a couple of seconds I was bursting to let it go. He let it go and then filled me again.

When he had finished flushing and cleaning me, he fucked me. He was fast and powerful, but then slowed and rested his weight on my back with more of a grinding movement. His hands gripped the D-rings of the collar as he pushed as hard as he could into me.

If he had wanted to fuck my mouth next he must have changed his mind. He didn't pull out but kept pumping until he was exhausted and fully spent.

He was still for a moment and then composed himself. I felt cool cream being rubbed into my anus and then my plug was back in. It was looser than before.

Unstrapped I was lifted down to the floor and led out of the room. I caught the smell from the bucket in the corner that I'd been drained into.

The lead was being held by Ven. I was told to sit as a dog would sit. 'Thank your nice neighbour Jon.'

'Thank you'

'Your Mistress can bring you anytime. I want to stretch that pretty mouth of yours.'

We walked back to the hall.

'Have you understood your punishment Jon, or shall we find another pervert neighbour?'

'I understand Mistress. I'm sorry.'

'Do you feel you could be in that rig for a couple of days? Stephen was confined in it for a week last summer.'

'Honestly I don't know.'

In my own kitchen she put down a bowl of water for me and I thirstily drank. The camera she had been using was switched off and placed in her handbag.

'We have a few days to find out, but you can't stay here. Stephen will be back. You could come home with me, or stay with the neighbour!' She laughed.

We decided on her home. She had a car in the basement parking.