Roommate Ch. 04

Story Info
Ariel pays off the last of her poker debt on trip.
2.9k words
4.53
66.5k
9
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers

Chapter 4- The Trip

We were checked into the room a little bit after one. It was a really nice day, so I wanted to go down to the pool. I told Sandy to put on her bikini, which was very small, and Larry and I put out suits on, and we all walked down to the pool. Sandy wasn't wearing a shirt or anything over her bikini, and I had all the towels, so she drew quite a few appreciative glances on the way down.

It was an outdoor pool, so we laid out to take in some sun. After a while she rolled over on to her stomach, and I told her that she should untie her top so that she wouldn't get tan lines. She gave me a mischievous look and reached around behind her back to untie it. That gave me a nice view of the sides of her breasts. Then, I said that she needed some sunblock so she wouldn't get sunburn, and I took the tube and started applying it to her. At first I put it on her back and shoulders, but then I started reaching halfway around the sides of her breasts and she moaned softly. Then I started putting it on her legs and ass. When my hand slid between her legs she gently pushed back up against it and let out a little moan. I was having fun feeling her body in front of dozens of people in broad daylight, but I resisted the urge to take it too far.

When we got back up to our floor in the elevator and stepped out, I looked both ways and didn't see anyone in the hall. Our room was way down at the other end and around a corner, but I thought it was safe enough. I told Sandy to take off her bikini and hand it to me. She looked very hesitant at first, but she got an evil look in her face and suddenly pulled it off and handed the tiny amount of fabric to me. We walked the rest of the way to the room with Larry and I walking slowly and her well in front of us. She looked very scared that someone would see her, but it was really exciting for Larry and I... Nobody did come out into the hallway and we let her back into the room.

We spent the next couple of hours relaxing in the room. We kept Sandy naked the whole time, and each of us had her give us a blowjob at one point. We had her touch herself for us from time to time, and we had her lay across our laps and let us touch her when we felt like it.

At about six we ordered room service. Before it showed up, I had her get into the bed under the covers, still naked. I told her that I wanted her to touch herself while the room service guy was in the room, and I wanted her to make enough noise that he would know what she was doing, and I wanted her to writhe around. When the knock came, she reached down and started touching herself and moaning softly as I opened the door. The room service guy brought the tray in and set it on the bed, all the time staring at Sandy as she moaned and wiggled around in pleasure with her eyes rolled back. As I was filling out the tab, she rolled over on to her stomach and lifted her ass up under the blanket to give herself a better angle and started moaning louder. The excitement of having a stranger in the room while she masturbated was clearly turning her on. I took my time, but eventually the room service guy left and we pulled the covers off to watch Sandy make herself cum with her ass up in the air.

Then, at about 10pm, I gave Sandy the bag that held her outfit for the night. It was a very thin, clingy skirt and a little top of the same material. She put it on and it looked as good as I could have hoped. The skirt was fairly low waisted, and was very short. The material it was made out of really clung to her figure, and it barely reached past her ass. The shirt basically narrowed to a string in the back, and only widened enough in the front to hold her breasts. I didn't have her wear any underwear or stockings of course.

We went out to a club. It was a place that I had read about on the web before we came up. It wasn't a sex club by any means. Nobody had actual sex there or anything. But, it had a reputation for being very much on the edge... From what I had heard, people basically only went there if they were looking for a hookup. Swingers went there a lot, and a lot of people of questionable moral character. Despite that, Sandy's outfit was maybe the smallest in the whole place, and everyone took note of her. I instructed her to dance very sexually for us, after a while I asked her to try to dance with some of the women, and later on, men. I told her to let them touch her if they like. Over the course of the next few hours, she danced with about 20 people, some men and some women. Some of them grabbed quick squeezes of her ass as they danced, and she let them get away with it.

All the while, I was going up to the people that she danced with, or other people that appeared to have taken special note of her in the club making a proposition to each of them. Some accepted, some thought I was crazy. But, eventually it was closing time and we went back to the hotel. When we got in to the room, I opened up the curtains. We were on the 8th floor, but I figured that it was possible that a person in the building on the next block might be able to see into our room.

I took her wrists and pulled them together over her head. Larry handed me some handcuffs that we had brought and cuffed her hands to the sprinkler pipe in the middle of the room. She looked a little bit nervous, standing there with her arms stretched up above her head, pulling up her skirt above the bottoms of her ass cheeks. We left her like that while Larry and I each made ourselves a drink from the minibar while we admired her. She whined a couple of times and kept asking us what we were doing. We told her that she would just have to wait and see.

After a few minutes, Larry walked over to her, and turned her away from the couch to face the window. She looked a bit more nervous now that she was staring out the window at several other buildings. Then her reached behind her back to untie her top, and let it fall to the ground. I could see her breasts clearly in the mirror, and seeing her tied up, with only the narrow band of her skirt covering her, in front of the window, was really exciting. Larry came back to the couch and we each had another drink.

After that drink, I walked around behind her and tied a blindfold over her eyes. She complained at first, but as soon as I started massaging her tits she responded so noticeably that I didn't have any doubt that the blindfold turned her on. Larry and I walked around her, watching her squirm for a while. A few times, one of us would touch her ass or suck on one of her tits for a while, and every time she pushed her body against us moaning. After she was quite turned on, Larry knelt in front of her, pulled up her skirt, and started eating her out. She was immediately well on her way to an orgasm, but he slowed down and stretched it out for almost fifteen minutes, leaving her always right on the brink of cumming.

When he stopped, she was panting and bucking her hips fruitlessly against the air. We watched her squirm for a couple of minutes, and then Larry walked over and opened the door connecting us to the adjacent room. He carefully slipped out into the next room without opening the door widely enough to let anyone see Ariel.

As soon as she heard the door, she yelped a question about what we were doing. I didn't respond for a few seconds, letting her quiver nervously and then I moved over and whispered in her ear. I told her that she was going to entertain some gentlemen from the club that I had gathered in the next room. She argued, and demanded to know what I meant by that. I told her that Larry and I wanted to see strangers touching her body while she was blindfolded. We haggled back and forth for a minute. She was not comfortable not knowing what was going on, and asked me to remove the blindfold. I told her that the guys had said they would only do this if she didn't see them. More importantly, she was pretty scared that I was going to let a bunch of strangers gangbang her, but we settled on a deal she found at least slightly more comforting.

Just then, the door opened again, and Larry came back in with seven other guys. Ariel squirmed against the ropes nervously while they formed a circle around her, talking loudly about her body while they stared at her. A couple of minutes later, I stepped closer and started massaging her chest. I gestured for the next guy to follow suit, and the guys took turns feeling her up around the circle. Some guys sucked on her tits, and one time one guy was sucking on one tit while another sucked on her other one. By the end, she was moaning softly and getting hot again.

After all the guys had had their turns, I asked Ariel whether she was enjoying the attention. She moaned and said, "hell yes".

I asked the guys what they would like for Ariel to do next. The first guy to speak suggested that we take off her skirt. That was what I had assumed they would want, and this is where our deal came in. I had agreed to untie her before getting her completely naked, but only on three conditions- she obeyed our orders, acted as horny as a hyena, and that she kept her blindfold on. So, I unlocked the cuffs and told her to take off her skirt.

She grabbed the waist of the skirt, but then she hesitated. She really was horny now, but she appeared to suddenly realize that she was about to strip naked for a room full of strangers that she couldn't even see. She was starting to get flushed, but she took a deep 'what-the-hell' breath, and pulled the skirt off. She stood back up straight, arching her back and posing for whomever it was that was ogling her in the room. The guys all stared in silence for a minute, and she was subtly showing herself off for them.

Then I asked Ariel what she wanted to do now, and she shyly admitted that she wanted to come very badly. I told her that I couldn't accommodate that just yet, but I did let her touch her breasts. She massaged them and wiggled around for the benefit of the unseen audience. As she started to get more aroused I let her touch her pussy. She immediately started building back up to the orgasm that had been just out of reach for quite a while now. When she seemed very close I ordered her to stop. She did, but let out a frustrated whimper.

I gestured the guys forward, and they all pushed as close as possible to her. One started massaging her ass, another sucking on each tit, a fourth was making out with her, a fifth kissing her back and neck. Another one kneeled down next to each of her legs and started rubbing, and then kissing, her thighs. She was wiggling around between all the men excitedly, almost overwhelmed by the stimulation, and letting out gleeful noises. After a while, one of the guys started massaging her clit, and then fingering her. She pushed hard against his hand and grunted. The guy rubbing her ass started to tease her asshole, and she moaned appreciatively. Once again, she quickly rose towards orgasm, but once again, I had the guy working her pussy stop when she got close and wait a couple of minutes before starting again. She was quivering with frustration when I finally had them all stop, leaving her still without an orgasm, despite being more aroused than she ever had been in her entire life.

She immediately started complaining that she needed to come, and started touching herself. I ordered her to stop, and said that I had another way to make her come in mind. I led her over to the other side of the room. This hadn't been part of the deal, so she looked unsure of what was going on, but as I suspected she would be, she was too excited to stop me. I pulled her wrists together in front of her and cuffed her to a clothes hanging bar that stuck out into the room. I guided her into a high squatting position by her hips, with her arms pulled up straight over her head. As I moved her into position, she felt something bump up against her pussy and sort of jumped.

I took her hips and pushed her down towards the object. It was a huge floor-mounted dildo. It was about two feet long. With her arms fully stretched, she would probably be able to get her pussy to maybe a foot above the floor. I guided her hips further down, lining the dildo up with her pussy. The dildo was well lubricated, and she was incredibly wet, but it was wide enough that I knew this would be a struggle for her. At first she was hesitant, but with some guidance from me she started to push herself down onto the huge dildo. She grunted as the first inch slid inside of her pussy. Once she finally had lowered herself about six inches onto the dildo, I stopped her. I told her that I would let her make herself come with this dildo, but only when she had permission. She would need to stop whenever I told her too. She agreed, and started slowing sliding herself up and down the length of the dildo.

As she grunted and bucked against the dildo, the guys all gathered around her. Whenever she started to sound like she was getting close, I would have her stop with the dildo buried deep inside of her pussy. She would wiggle subtly around on the dildo to keep herself going, but wouldn't slide along it. Watching her there, blindfolded, naked, out of her mind with lust, with her hands tied up above her head, while she fucked this dildo was incredibly hot. That she was doing it in front of a room full of strange men, and enjoying it, was just over the top.

I had explained very clearly to all of the guys that this wasn't going to be a gangbang. This was just a show and some touching, nothing more. I was confident that the guys would honor this, but a couple of them were having a hard time keeping cool. First one, then a few others, reached inside their pants and started jerking off. A couple of the other guys seemed to be uncomfortable with this, and two of them left. After they were gone, all five guys started jerking off around Ariel while she fucked herself. As they built up excitement, they all ended up pulling their dicks completely out. Pretty soon, one guy came. He shot his load right at Ariel, and it landed on her thigh. She let out an excited squeak. The four other guys all came over the next ten minutes or so, all shooting their loads on to Ariel's body. Some landed on her face, chest, ass, stomach, and legs. All throughout, Ariel writhed around, riding the dildo, and squealing happily as the come landed on her body. I kept stopping her every time she got close until the last guy came, and then I finally let her get herself off. After she came, she slumped down hanging by her arms next to the dildo and jerking involuntarily in the aftershocks.

The guys all dressed and bashfully made their exits. After the last one left, Larry and I watched Ariel for a few minutes, and finally untied her. I led her, still blindfolded, into the bathroom. I told her that I wanted her to take a bath, clean herself up, and stay in there until I called her out. When she came out, I wanted her to be naked and wearing the blindfold again.

WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers