Roommate Discovers Vibrator

Story Info
Shy college girl discovers pleasure from a toy.
1.5k words
3.82
158.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racqel
Racqel
701 Followers

It was a long weekend and the college dorm was quiet. My roommate Paula, went home to her family, and most the other girls went away. I decided to stay behind and catch up on my term work. It was a hot summer day and I could not concentrate. I first lay on my bed and my mind started day dreaming. I thought about college, about the good looking guy who sat next to me in the lecture the day before and about how Paula was such a confident, vivacious person, who attracted a lot of attention. She was totally the opposite of quiet, shy and low confidence me. She also had style and the looks to go with it. It was quiet without her.

The phone rang and I awoke from my daze. I got up to answer the telephone. It was Paula’s phone ringing. I never made it on time and the answer machine went on. “Hi, Paula, its Peter just to remind you that I will see you later for the concert”. I took no notice of the message, I was looking at Paula’s framed photos on her desk. I had not been in Paula’s room much and feeling bored I somewhat got curious and opened her clothes cupboard.

She had a lot of clothes, many more than me and she only wore the latest fashions. I probably looked like a frump next to her in my sloppy jeans and t shirts. Paula had a killer figure with toned shapely legs, small waist, and small boobs. She always got guys eyes turning to look at her. I stared into her cupboard and I saw this new top hanging up. I lifted it up. It was a light pink, sleeveless top which was cut under the arms with a single cord which went around the neck to hold it up. Super sexy, and quite revealing. I always wanted to try on her clothes but somehow it just didn’t happen with my personality and shyness. I pulled off my t shirt and slipped the pink top over my bra. The top cut sharply down by my breasts with my black bra straps showing on the side. I lifted the top off, unclipped my bra and put the top back on. It was very tight, as it was probably sized for an A cup and I was a C. I could never wear such a top.

It showed far too much. On the side the material cut in too much showing the side of my breasts, and the material was a thin cotton which molded my breasts and my nipples pushed through. I lifted my head up and looked in her mirror. It did look kind of seductive. I looked into her cupboard again and looked for her micro mini she bought to go clubbing in. It was in white spandex material and basically pulled tight around her butt and ended just under her butt. I pulled my jeans off and pulled the soft mini up my legs, over my thighs and then looked again at the mirror. It really was a short mini , it looked like I was wearing a white scarf. It did show off the butt, I am not sure is a good thing.

I turned around and looked at my butt in he mirror. I really didn’t have as bad a butt as I thought, except my blue full brief panties just could not be worn under something like this. It showed through and the material gathered against the tight spandex. I put my hand up the skirt and rolled my undies off down my legs, and bunched them up holding them. I opened her panty drawer and picked a tiny g string in satin cream and I put it on. I then took a pair of Paula’s platform shoes and put them on. I looked very sluttish and would never go out in public like this. I didn’t think it suited me anyway.

I was about to take the clothes off when I knocked some perfume off the shelf. I bent down to lift it up and I find it had fallen deep into the cupboard. I climbed in to find it pushing my hands in behind some hanging dresses and I felt something cold, which I lifted up. It was a gold colored vibrator. I had never seen one before except in the movies. I pushed a little button at the back and it started shaking and vibrating, almost slipping through my palm. .It hummed and I switched it off again. I was about to put it back and just get out of her room as I had gone too far when my instincts took over. I instead lifted the vibrator and walked out of Paula’s room dressed in her stuff and went into my room.

I lay back against the cushions on my bed, put my knees up and switched on the vibrator. This time, I held it with my right hand at the back and I put the sharp end against my crotch. I felt the rippling vibrations deep inside my groin. I instantly felt aroused. I opened my legs wide, the skirt rode up my thighs. My nipples grew hard. I slid the vibrator into my now sweaty palm, held it firm, closed my eyes and pushed the pointy end into my panties. I felt spasms so I pushed it harder until my panties were pushing right into my now moist pussy. The vibrations felt good. I put my other hand under the pink top and rubbed my hard nipple. I put my finger to my mouth, wet it and rubbed my nipples with the wet finger. this was all too good. The rushing feeling was climaxing and I felt a tensing up in my pussy. I pulled the panties aside and rubbed the cold vibrator end against my clit. It was so good. I was now wet and I let the vibrator slip right into my pussy. I pushed it in about 6 inches and I started screaming. I was cumming. Juices were flowing out and down the vibrator. I pushed it in deeper and then I held my breath as I felt it again. My whole body shuddered and I felt this amazing release.

I pulled the vibrator out and opened my eyes to return to reality. Juices were dripping down from my pubic hair and I was soaked right down my butt. The vibrator was soaked and I could smell my juices waft off it. It was a kind of sweet, a bit salty at the same time. I reached for the panties and realized I had soaked Paula’s panties with the liquids, which flowed from my pussy. The cream panties had a white patch across the front. I put them aside to wash and lay down to rest.

I later got up washed the vibrator and Paula's panties and put her clothes back in her cupboard. I longed to try this again but the next day she came back and I just forgot about this naughty episode.

A week went by and i longed for the sensations again. I was feeling horny and I got on the net to see if I could buy a vibrator. I find a few sites but then it said it would take 14 days to arrive by post so I just left it.

Later that day I was walking by the shops and I saw XXX, an adult shop I took it, so I quickly looked around and saw that it was clear, and nobody around me knew me so I guiltily ran up the steep stairs and into the shop. A man behind the counter asked me if he could assist me. I initially was so shy I just answered that I was looking around. He said if I needed assistance just call. I was so embarrassed and tense I couldn’t look at him in the eye and I quickly turned around and went to the shelves where I saw rows of magazines and videos. I was so nervous. The shop was empty so I couldn't explain why. I lifted my head and looked around and saw no vibrators anywhere.

I was about to leave the store and I saw boxes of vibrators, but they were stored under the counter where the man was. I was too shy to ask and as I exited the door, he called me back and asked me if I was interested in their specials. He told me that the vibrators were 25% off until the end of the week. I blushed and was about to say no, when I felt my aching pussy all tensed up. I replied asking him how much they cost and he started taking out a few boxes. I looked at them. Some were huge and others thinner. Some had funny shapes. I was glued to them and before I let myself shy away I said I would take the plain silver one. He asked me if I needed batteries and I nodded. He packed it in a brown paper bag and I gave hi 50 dollars cash and slipped it under my arm and shyly walked out.

Racqel
Racqel
701 Followers