Roommate From Hell Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot roommate is taking control.
2.8k words
4.33
71.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
billboy90
billboy90
17 Followers

'It is a rather weird morning' I thought as I was waking up. At that time I didn't know why I thought that but there was a certain feeling to me that things would unfold quite quickly. I stood up and rushed into the bathroom. I certainly should have thought better as by entering I was for a big surprise. I caught Catherine as she was exiting the shower with all her parts completely naked. I glimpsed at her naked body starting from her bare feet with the nails at the color of the sea and moved up until I reached her surprise but yet angry face. She shouted and I closed my eyes as I was apologizing and exiting the bathroom.

When she was back in her clothes we had breakfast as we always do, talking about our day to come. None of us mentioned the weird thing that has happened. But for me the damage has already been done, even though I couldn't realize it. Someone actually would say that this goes back two months.

First of all my name is John and I am 19 years old. This year I made my dream come true by managing to join the university in my home city, to study economics. I decided that despite the option to live with my parents while I was studying, I would rent an apartment with one of my best friends Catherine. It seemed odd at first because she is a girl, but we were really close as friends and after talking through it, it seemed like a really good decision. So we went on searching for the perfect place and she found it. A cute little apartment with a low rent so that we could afford it. We moved in a week before the beginning of the semester in order to settle in.

"Welcome back home" I heard her saying while I was dropping my backpack after a hard day at the uni.

"Shouldn't you be in a class right now?" I answered back.

"The class was cancelled and I thought we could spend some time together. We never do have time for us lately."

I tried to answer but I felt weak. After a couple of seconds I realized that my dick has grown and was hitting on my underwear. Catherine was hot every day but I never seen her like that, I always thought her as one of the guys I usually hang out with.

'Catherine should be able to see it' I thought trying to make myself behave.

She was wearing some hot legging leaving out only her bare feet. When I saw them I remembered of the event that took place this morning which made my bulge to grow even more, making me even more uncomfortable talking to her.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"No thanks" I answered as I was sitting down trying to hide my stiffness from her.

"Well about this morning, I believe it's something we should talk about".

"I am so sorry about what happened, I really am" In fact I was lying as this event drove my fantasies all day. Even now I could imagine her naked.

"I believe that this thing has something to do with your pants"

"My pants?" I said as I was once again becoming aware of the fact that my dick was lifting my pants up.

She smiled. It was a cold smile. I never seen her like that before. Without saying something she stood up and touched my dick with her bare feet with a single motion from the base to the tip. As this was happening an enormous wave of satisfaction flood my body. But after she was done I strongly protested.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I saw the bulge. What was the point of denying it?"

"... And so? Why should you touch it?"

"I only wanted to make you aware that I know that you are hard for me. It's not bad. You saw me naked and being hard is really just natural. Although that's not something we should take for granted."

At that point I realized that something rather weird was going on

"You saw me naked. Now I should see you naked. Hopefully your embarrassment will teach you how to behave. We are friends, not sexual partners."

I didn't want her to see me naked. Things were already too complicated.

"No way" I said "I believe we should just forget that this has ever happened and move on"

"If you don't strip off I think we should rethink about living together. It is really uncomfortable for me since this morning."

"If you put it that way I'll do it but I will keep my underpants on" I said "This is a redline for me"

"Fine. Let's try this"

I took of my clothes starting from my shirt. After I finished I stood up to let her observe. My dick has never grown any bigger in my life as it was when I saw her face and her eyes examining my whole body. She made a move and came really close to me. At that time I wasn't thinking clear. My heart was bumping and I didn't protest at all as she was grabbing my boxers and slowly removing them until my cock was completely out. She moved back.

"Well now it's better"

As if I just realized that I was naked I reached my boxers from the ground trying to lift them up.

"No" she ordered.

And it was a clear order. An order I couldn't but obey. I immediately let my boxers fall to the ground and I remained still.

"I want you to grab your cock" she ordered.

I didn't move a muscle and that clearly made her angry.

"I said grab your fucking cock" she ordered with a louder and more demanding voice.

I obeyed and my hand reached my uncovered dick.

"Now move it slowly and steady. Like when you are jerking off but with a slow pace. I would hate it if you erupt."

While I was once again obeying my orders without even thinking about it, she removed her shirt and revealed the perfect pair of boobs I was daydreaming all day. After a few seconds she shoved her hand into her pants moving it up and down.

"You know it makes me very hot to watch you doing that. I long suspected that you had a submissive side. I just wanted to check it. Please just say something."

"What you want me to say?" I couldn't think a better response. My whole body and soul was submitted to her.

"That's a good boy" she replied with her voice being soft as she was saying "that's a good puppy". Maybe I was something like a puppy to her now.

"Go faster. A lot faster as you are about to cum. But don't do it, don't you fucking dare to cum" Her voice was becoming more and more demanding. I started jerking my cock fast, gaining a great feeling of sexual satisfaction from it. She did let me play for a few seconds as I was growing more and more desperate for an orgasm, the one that she forbidden me to have.

When she saw me coming so close to the orgasm that a few bumps would make it impossible to hold back she yelled "STOP". I immediately stopped. "Now remove your hand from your cock and put your clothes back on"

When I did that I finally became aware of what has happened. Like a story that has happened to someone else the events of the last minutes crossed my brain.

I sat down unable to speak. For my good luck for the first time she didn't say a word. After a few time which I couldn't say if it was hours or seconds I finally got my words back.

"How, I mean how did this happen?"

"Easy" she replied with a big smile on her face. "I have a thing about controlling boys, I done that before but after a few months of a complete relationship, and it was just for fun. You on the other hand are a natural submissive. You need someone to control you. While you were naked you let your inner needs come out and you obeyed every word of mine."

I tried to disagree with her but thing were pretty unclear to me.

"I am going out with my girlfriends" she said while she was once again removing her shirt, putting a bra and a nice little blouse I bought her for her birthday a couple of weeks ago. This whole action made my tortured and unsatisfied cock tickle inside my underpants. "Don't wait for me and take your mind off your cock. You are not touching it while I am out. Have fun"

When she left I remained in full silence for something like half an hour. Then I had a cold shower to take off the pressure and the need to give attention to my cock. I went to bed early, not knowing what else to do and also in an attempt to avoid thinking about everything that happened that day.

I woke up the next morning with a huge stiffness and pain coming from my testicles, which reminded me all the suffering and shame from last night. I went to the living room and there she was, wearing the same clothes as last night.

"Good morning John" she said. "I hope you didn't have a hard night"

She was smiling again. She was so different from the usual Catherine. She has been transformed to something completely different.

"I can see from here that our little friend isn't so happy about last night"

'How could he be fine' I thought

"Why don't we give him a little attention. After all he is craving for it"

"You are not suggesting doing what we did last night, are you?"

"This time I might even let you cum" she continued.

I wanted to say no but she was right, my cock was craving for some attention

"What should I do?"

"Nothing" she replied. "Let me help you"

She once again removed here top to reveal her boobs and moved on her toes towards me. She easily removed my pants and underpants to reveal my desperate cock, which was moving as if it was trying to hump the air for some release.

"Well I don't like what I'm seeing here" she said

"Why? What do you see?" I was afraid that she changed her mind and I wouldn't take the promised attention

"You are so desperate. I mean it's only been one night. You clearly can't handle it. You need to be trained to handle it."

What the hell she was talking about. I can't handle it? Be trained?

She started playing with my dick. She was moving it really fast and my whole body was trembling from the satisfaction. I was so close, so fucking close to erupt to what should be one of my greatest orgasms ever, when she stopped and slapped my dick. A huge wave of pain combined with desperation flood me.

"This is called edge" she explained. "You better got used to it."

Why would I ever want to get used to it

After a few seconds she again started playing with my cock. This time moving it really slow, like a torment. She then started giving no attention to my shaft, just my cockhead. This made me more desperate for an orgasm but far more difficult to finally reach it. When finally I was close and ready to cum she gave me a look. I realized that she knew how close I was and that she wouldn't let me. She laughed, removed all stimulation and kissed my cock.

"That's enough for now"

"But you promised me an orgasm" I craved

"I said maybe and when I saw how desperate you were I knew it wasn't the right time"

She was once again laughing on me while she was putting her shirt on and moving to her room leaving me standing there more desperate than ever.

I did spend the day trying not to think about all that stuff. When I was on my way back home, late at night, I had a message at facebook. It was a picture of her showing her bare feet and a white box. I didn't know what the box was about so I replied asking about it

"You will find out soon enough" was her mysterious reply.

I finally reached home to find Catherine wearing nothing but some very hot underwear. A hot pair of lingerie and a red bra which was only covering the crucial parts were the only things on her body. She was so hot that I didn't do anything but stare at her not knowing what to look, her feet, her boobs, her body?

"Well, that's exactly the reaction I was after"

I knew she was manipulating me but I didn't care. All I wanted to do was get my cock out and fuck the hell out of her. I unzipped my pants while she was watching. Then I removed my underpants and my cock was out again. When my hand tried to reach it she yelled "NO". I fucking obeyed and watched her moving towards me.

"It's mine now" she said while she started licking it. I loved the sensation of her lips on my cock, and quickly I reached what she called an edge.

"Do you want to cum?" she asked when she violently removed her mouth from my cock.

"Well yeah" was my immediate response.

"What are you going to do for me, if I let you cum?"

"Whatever you want"

"You must be really desperate. This sort of giving up so easily for an orgasm is not going to help you at all."

"I just need to cum. I can't handle it." And it was true. I wanted an orgasm so much. I was so horny I couldn't think of anything else rather than that.

"OK then. I will start to masturbate and when I reach my second orgasm you will cum. You will play your dick the whole time. Any speed you want, but you must not stop. If you cum before my second orgasm you will eat you cum. Is that understood?"

"I think so"

She lied down, removed her pants and started playing with her pussy. It was the first time I was watching it and it was a joy to watch, even more watching her hand playing with it. I kneeled and started playing with my cock. I wanted to go fast but I knew I would finish quick, so I was torturing myself with slow move on the shaft barely touching my cockhead.

Her first orgasm came quickly and her moans were so hot that I reached an edge. She was screaming from pleasure, but I had to wait for a few minutes to have my turn. Things started getting more slow after her first orgasm. She was in no rush to reach the second orgasm that would free me, and so I had to go even more slow to avoid any accidents. After almost half an hour since we started she was finally there. She exploded with a great orgasm and she was moaning so hard that surely the neighbors would be able to hear us. But I couldn't care less about her orgasm as I let myself get past the edge and my cock exploded with hot cum. A great feeling of relief and satisfaction was the result of all that waiting. A sensation I never felt before. When she finished from her moaning she started laughing.

"You know you are pathetic, don't you?"

I couldn't reply to that.

"It is late. We better go to sleep after you clean your mess up. I hope you enjoyed your orgasm" she winked at me and went to her bedroom.

I was still shaking from my orgasm but I managed to get up and clean my load form the floor. Then I went to my bed and sleep came to me very easy.

Next morning I woke up as usual. I was still on my bed when my cock tried to erect, an action that was prevented from something strong. This caused me a great feeling of pain and I screamed in agony. Catherine rushed in my room smiling. Without saying something I uncovered my cock to see it. There was a silicon chastity tube around my cock, not allowing it to grow. Catherine's laughing became louder and more irritating.

"You never asked me for the box when you came home. I told you your cock was mine.

billboy90
billboy90
17 Followers