Roommate Gets Strap-On Revenge

Story Info
College girl uses strap-on to get revenge on roommate.
1.8k words
3.7
283.4k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia was almost finished her sophomore year at College. In her opinion, life couldn't get much better. She never had trouble attracting guys around her. Although she was taller than the average girl, her face was often considered "unbearably cute", and she had luscious breasts with an absolutely mesmerizing ass. She had very long brown hair with blue eyes that seemed to shine on the darkest nights. When she wasn't wearing some irresistible dress, it seemed she would deliberately wear the tightest shirt and pants she could find in her closet.

On her 20th birthday, one of her friends through her a huge party. Although her best friend (and roommate) and boyfriend were out of town for family purposes, she had a great time nevertheless. She got a variety of gag gifts at the party varying from see-through pajamas, to a rather humorous strap-on dildo. All of it was in good fun, and Julia never intended to actually use these items for good use.

She made her way back to her dorm, following the party. he opened the door only to find her roommate and her boyfriend making out.

"What the hell is going on?!" Julia yelled out to get them to notice her. They quickly broke apart upon her saying this.

"Julia, I-it's not what you think!" quickly reacted her roommate, Kelsey. Kelsey had long blonde hair that she usually kept up, as opposed to Julia. Her breasts were rather large and appealing to her attractive physique. She also had blue eyes, which stood out along with her sensible light skin upon her kissable face.

"Then what is it?! Yeah, thanks for the 'Happy Birthday'!" Julia responded.

"Look babe, you see--" spoke out Julia's boyfriend.

"You can just get the fuck out of here! I don't want around here again. I'd tell you to go to hell, but I don't want to see you again. Just get the fuck out!" practically screamed Julia. He didn't say another thing and just ran out the door. The only ones left in the room were Julia and Kelsey.

"Look Julia, you have to believe me, I'm really sorry." apologized Kelsey.

"Why should I? You betrayed me! I trusted you, and you lied to me. On my birthday too!"

"I thought we were friends...."

"I thought so too, until you pulled this shit. I'm not sure if I could ever forgive you now."

"Please, Julia, I really am sorry, I swear! I'll do anything to make it up!" proposed Kelsey. This initially made Julia just sigh, but then a few moments later it seemed as if she had an idea of some sorts.

"Anything? You know, now that I think about it, there is something you can do. Something so you can learn your lesson," compromised Julia.

"Yes! Whatever it is, I'll make it up to you!"

"Take your clothes off." ordered Julia. This made Kelsey get an astonished and confused look.

"Um, what?"

"Take your clothes off. You'll find out why in a minute." explained Julia. Kelsey, still confused, cooperated, and took off all her clothes; including her bra and panties. When she was completely naked, she said, "Wait here, I'll be right back." Julia grabbed her bag of presents from her party and walked to the bathroom.

A few minutes later Julia walked into their dorm also completely naked, but wearing the strap-on she got as a gag gift at her party. The strap-on's harness was a light purple, and the actual dildo was a white-ish tan (most likely to give the impression of a "real one"). Both of the young women were stunningly beautiful in the nude. It was hard not to focus on either of their large breasts upon their attractive physique. Kelsey was rather surprised regarding the situation.

"Kelsey, come over here. Get on your knees and suck this. Your lesson is about to begin."

"No, Julia, please don't. Don't make me do this."

"You said you'd do anything. You need to learn your lesson, Kelsey. I can't let something like this happen again."

"Please, anything but this, Julia. I promise I won't do it again."

"Kelsey, don't make this any harder. You're coming over here and sucking this. It's what your best at, isn't it?" answered Julia.

Kelsey finally complied and walked over to the standing Julia with her sexual toy. She dropped to her knees and put her mouth over the dildo. She began going back and forth on it slowly. Then, to Kelsey's surprise, Julia put her hand on the back of Kelsey's head and pushed it hard against the dildo. Julia did this to make Kelsey go back and forth on her dildo hard and fast, against her will. It was at this moment that Kelsey obtained the cold realization that Julia was actually raping her.

"Come on," said Julia, "I want to hear you choke." It was at this moment that Kelsey tried her best to release herself from Julia's pushing force, and took her mouth off of the dildo.

"Please, Julia, don't make me do any more of this." pleaded Kelsey.

"Did I say you could speak? Now put your fucking mouth back over this," demanded Julia. She put her hand on the back of Kelsey's head again, and repeated the same process from earlier; only this time pushing harder. Kelsey fulfilled Julia's demands as it was being forced down her mouth so much that she began to choke. Julia began laughing at this point, and she kept her hand pushing so she would continue choking; only releasing to let her breathe every once and awhile for only a moment or two. After several minutes had gone by, Julia finally relaxed and released her force on Kelsey.

"Alright, lie down on your back on that bed over there." demanded Julia. Kelsey looked astonished again, as she thought that the sucking was the only part of her "lesson".

"Why? What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to fuck you. I thought that was obvious."

"What?! Haven't I done enough?!" shrieked Kelsey.

"Done enough?! Not even close, Kelsey! The night just started. Now lie on the fucking bed." answered Julia. Kelsey had almost no choice, but to comply at this point. She lied on her back on the edge of the bed, just as Julia instructed.

"Legs up." Julia quickly ordered. Kelsey obeyed. Fully exposed, Julia forced her strap-on's dildo into the vagina of Kelsey, as a moan immediately came out of her mouth.

Julia didn't hold back. She immediately started thrusting hard and fast into her pussy. A smile was clearly visible on Julia's face while doing this, as it was clear she was enjoying raping her. Kelsey cried out in pain various times, pleading Julia to stop; but alas, she kept at it. Julia even grabbed hold of Kelsey's legs to give each thrust more force.

While fucking her, Julia said, "Quit your whining. You had this coming. Just stay still, and stop squirming." Julia pounded her even harder now, as the sight of the dildo going in and out of her pussy influenced her to attempt to hear an even louder moan. Julia then seemed to notice Kelsey's pussy couldn't withstand much more. That's when she stopped, so Kelsey was denied to release herself.

"Alright, get back on the floor, and bend over on your hands and knees. Stick your ass out towards me." once again ordered Julia. Kelsey didn't attempt to argue with her this time, as she knew she had no choice, but to obey.

"Okay, Kelsey, I'm going to fuck your ass now."

"What?! Shouldn't you at least use lube or something before?"

"Do you really think you deserve lube for what you did. Your taking it up the ass without it; deal with it." stated Julia.

Julia seemed more determined than last time with this part of the rape. Obviously, the dildo doesn't slide as easily in her ass, so she has to naturally apply more force. With Kelsey in a doggy-style form, Julia once again carefully placed the strap-on's dildo into her asshole.

Julia, feeling nice to start off, begins by going rather slow. Kelsey would think this would come as a relief to her, but since she had never done this before, her ass was not ready for it. Up until this point, this was the most painful portion for Kelsey because of the dildo's slow movement back and forth against her body's unwanted parts.

This slow beginning, gives Julia time to relax her waist a little, after the fast beginning. While going slow, she fixed her hair a little bit, which sometimes got in the way of her fucking, and caressed her breasts. It wasn't too long after, however, that Julia picked up the pace. Her thrusts were even harder and faster, and tried to put as much force as she could into Kelsey's ass.

During this, Kelsey felt genuine pain. Her ass was being pounded relentlessly. Julia even grabbed hold her hair as she fucked and pounded her. While holding her, as she went back and forth, she pulled her hair again and again, never losing her grip. Both the young women's breasts were majestically animated, in a way no other two girls could imitate.

Again, while fucking her, Julia said, "Does it feel good? No? Hm, then what does this teach you?"

Barely able to speak, let alone breathe, Kelsey said, "I won't lie to you or mess with any of your boyfriends ever again!"

"Damn right!" shouted Julia while laughing hard. Just then, Julia quickly slowed down, and took the strap-on out of Kelsey's ass.

"A-Are you done?" asked Kelsey.

"No, I'm not. Just shut the fuck up." yelled back Julia. She kneeled down and spread her two ass cheeks apart and saw the new huge hole left from her strap-on. Julia then spit down her asshole, and Kelsey felt it run down immediately.

It wasn't long after that, that Julia was standing on her knees again, and fucking her back in doggy-style. Once again, Kelsey felt the unbearable pain. Julia instead this time, focused more on the power of each thrust rather than the entire speed. One thrust after the other, Julia gained a little smile with each scream of pain from her slave.

It was after this that Julia finally removed the dildo from Kelsey's ass. "Flip over and lie on your back." demanded Julia, as Kelsey complied. She was now lying on the floor of their dorm.

Julia then slowly made her way up Kelsey's body. She first seductively kissed her still-wet pussy, then she kissed her incredibly attractive breasts, and then made contact with her lips. Julia's passionate and long kiss was followed by her sensually whispering in Kelsey's ear: "Thank you." Then, Julia stood over-top Kelsey's head, crouched down and forcibly jammed the strap-on into her mouth, moving up and down causing her to almost choke yet again. Then, Julia got up and walked away towards the door, leaving Kelsey on the floor to stare at the luscious ass of the monster who raped her, and the only one who's ever truly loved her.