Roommate Shift Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia rubs the girl's warm rear. Then slides her hand down to her wet pussy. Dipping a couple fingers inside the short coed.

"Naughty, naughty girl." Cindy tells her. The brunette's thighs squeeze her hand. Hannah presses her rear back. Trying to grind herself on the redhead's hand in her lust.

Cynthia grabs a handful of brown hair and painfully pulls her partner's head up. "Beg me for more punishment."

"Please, mistress. I need it. Punish me, please." Hannah gasps.

Still fingering the girl, Cindy reaches beneath her and flips her white bra up. Painfully squeezing the girl's smaller tits.

She grabs a clothes pin and attaches it to one nipple. Then a second to the other. Hannah groaning from the pain. Her body trembling as another orgasm starts to take her.

Cynthia pulls the girl's panties all the way off. Then she makes Hannah spread her legs. Still laying across the redhead's lap.

Gently, Cynthia caresses the girl's excited peach. Then, without warning, she slaps Hannah's pussy. Hard.

The little brunette practically screams as her orgasm washes over her.

Again and again, Cynthia swats the girl's soft, sensitive twat. With wet slapping sounds and a grin of pleasure.

Cynthia wasn't sure she would enjoy being dominant. Her submissive side was so strong. So fun. But she was really enjoying the way Hannah's body responded.

How much it seemed to turn the smaller girl on.

Later she sat on Hannah's face. The brunette tonguing her pussy, while she slapped and pinched the girl's small tits.

Cynthia was excited to be at the Pride Festival. She saw many people she knew. And so many others she didn't.

Robert and Hannah had come with her. Excited to take part in a day of celebration.

They enjoyed stall food. Played some carnival games. Shopped at some of the tents. Watched a live band. Shared kisses at a photo booth. And just had a wonderful day.

Estley had invited them to a warehouse nearby that evening. For some more grown up games.

Rob was a little nervous, but Hannah and Cynthia were excited.

Cynthia grinned at the brunette as they stood in line. She seemed to be on a similar path of sexual discovery to Cindy's own. Though the cute girl was rocketing down her path a lot faster than Cynthia's more hesitant trip.

Estley beamed at the trio when they came in. She was wearing a white, tailored suit. Complete with top hat and cane.

"Welcome to Madame Morgova's Magical Menagerie." She made a deep bow, sweeping the way with her hat and pointing with the knob on her cane.

The Madame was a handsome, obese woman laying on a chaise lounge. Backed by a white trellises covered in ivy.

She wore a red corset and skirts, and was surrounded by men and women who were in various states of undress. She fanned herself and laughed throatily at some ribald humor.

In fact, many of the people in the large warehouse were in various states of undress.

"Not for kiddies." Estley grinned at her friends.

The Asian woman leads them around. The room had a few rows of booths in the center. Almost like a carnival. Each one had some sort of steamy act going on. Mostly stripping, playing, and fucking.

Estley leads the trio to a booth that was empty, except for a padded bench. Cindy feels an excitement creeping over her.

"This is for you." The older girl tells them. "You can use it however you wish. I suggest hardcore fucking in front of a crowd." She smiles at them then moves off.

"I...I really want to do this," Cynthia admits.

Hannah eagerly starts stripping. Grinning nervously, Robert pulls his shirt off.

"Why don't you lie on your back." Cindy tells the cute brunette as she strips in front of passersby. "Then rob can fuck you while I ride your face."

Hannah grins at her and eagerly lays down.

Cynthia turns toward the small crowd they have already attracted. Reaching back to unclasp her bra. An excited thrill runs through her as she reveals her big tits to the crowd. Turning away she bends way down to pull off her shorts and panties. Giving the people a great view of her ass and twat.

Excited, Cynthia moves to straddle Hannah's face. The short girl eagerly licking her friend's bald pussy. Robert spreads the girl's legs apart and shoves his dick into her sweet cunt.

The three friends spend a couple hours putting on a show for the other guests. Changing positions a number of times.

Cynthia definitely likes the exhibitionism. It adds an excitement to their sex play that she finds amazing. Hannah seemed into it as well. Robert stayed nervous throughout, but didn't give up.

The next day Cynthia snuggled Estley on the couch in the coffee shop.

"You really enjoyed yourself then?" The Asian woman asked.

Cynthia nods. "I loved having people watch me."

"Great. I thought you might. Or at least would be interested in trying."

"I have a problem now, though." The redhead admits. "I like Rob. And need his cock. I thought we would start dating. But I've never been as quickly attracted to someone as I am to Hannah."

"Why do you have to choose?" Estley asks. "Hannah and Robert like each other. So why should your romantic relationships be any more 'normal' than your sexual ones?"

Cynthia sipped her coffee and pondered. Enjoying the warmth and camaraderie of her friend.

"Are you sure about this?" Cynthia asks as she and Rob set down boxes. Hannah was already out the door. Excited to finish moving in.

"Sure about having two beautiful live in girlfriends. Yeah. Pretty sure." He answers with a grin. "How 'bout you?"

"I'm sure. And thank you," she answers giving him a hug and peck on his cheek. "Thank you for helping me explore who I am." They head out for more boxes.

Cynthia smiles at her boyfriend and girlfriend. The pair working together to carefully pull a mirror out of Hannah's car.

Excited about what the future would bring she steps forward to help.

12