Roommates

Story Info
She tries to convince her roomie to dump her boyfriend.
8.5k words
3.88
35.6k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine sat on her full sized bed reading a novel she had picked up earlier that week. It was a lazy Saturday night in the townhome she and her roommates rented. They were just a couple of years out of college and still feeling out the working world, and this was the first place she and her roommates had lived since graduating. Many Saturdays they were out at a bar together, with their boyfriends, or some combination of the two. They enjoyed getting out and dancing and being a little crazy, though each held a kernel of hope in the back of their minds that their boyfriends might ask them to settle down sometime soon. Katherine Thomas and Stephanie Hill were best friends, having met their freshman year in college. They had lived down the hall from each other in their dorm, then had lived together ever since. Their junior year they moved off campus and picked up two roommates, one of whom, Danielle Santiago, also lived with them now.

Katherine was sitting on top of the comforter her mother had bought for her when the girls first moved off campus before their junior year. It was late summer and they didn't like to blast the AC, so it was comfortable reading without being under the blankets. She sat propped up against the headboard in a white t shirt she had picked up doing a 10k and pair of purple cotton running shorts. They were a little too short for her comfort to wear in public these days. Though she would not have thought twice to show off her taut running legs just a few years ago, she now just wore them as sleeping shorts. Katherine giggled quietly to herself as she leafed through the pages of the book. It billed itself as a thriller about a lawyer who is assigned a shady businessman as her client, but of course it was just trash. As if it were a real mystery- otherwise there would be no point of it being in the trashy section of the bookstore- the lawyer remains apprehensive about his innocence yet nonetheless eventually succumbs to the charms and seductive efforts of her sleazy client. One of the receptionists in the dental office where Katherine worked as a hygienist suggested it to her. It was actually not horribly written and there was some plot, so she didn't feel totally self conscious about buying it. And of course, it was spicy enough to reward the readers who suffered the embarrassment of standing in a checkout line while holding it. Katherine was in the midst of reading a particularly gratuitous love scene, in which the businessman first makes love to the lawyer in the back of her SUV, when she heard arguing from down the hallway.

Oh, shit.Katherine thought to herself. She had just started to enjoy the simmering warmth building inside of her and tingling between her thighs, when the sound of Stephanie yelling into the phone broke her concentration. Katherine exhaled loudly as she leaned back against her headboard and sighed. "Here we go again." She muttered and rolled her eyes before putting the book down. She closed her eyes and listened for a few minutes, hoping the yelling would stop on its own. Hoping that for once, Stephanie would not melt down over her loser boyfriend.

I've had it Tony, just stay out all night for all the fuck I care!

How can you keep doing this and expect me not to get pissed off?!

So who are you trying to fuck tonight Tony?!

You're out getting drunk all the time with your friends, when can we have a night together?!

Tony Franco was Stephanie's boyfriend and by all accounts, a first rate jackass. He was nearly a decade older than them, but less mature. He was loud, cocky and obnoxious. Fate had blessed him with good genes and made him tall from a young age. Not having to suffer the indignity of getting his ass kicked in anything guys cared about, he felt no reason to quit being a general prick to those who wandered into his social circle. So, he of course treated Stephanie like an expendable plaything. Tony and Stephanie had met at a sports bar earlier in the year and now had been dating for 6 drama filled months. One week things would be blissful and Stephanie would be walking around on cloud 9. The next week they would alternate screaming at one another and then freezing the other one out. Tony admitted to cheating on Stephanie just once. That was with his ex-girlfriend just a few weeks into the relationship, but Katherine strongly suspected he'd done it several more times. He was always leering at other women when they were all out at bars together, and Stephanie complained about the random texts he'd get at all hours. Tony weakly shrugged these off as work related or just from "a friend." Stephanie was not strong enough to force the issue, and Tony's smug attitude when he treated her poorly made Katherine seethe.

Tony ran his own general contracting business and did well for himself, which was one of the reasons Stephanie was attracted to him. He made some serious money and was not shy about spending it. During the good weeks he'd take her out to elegant dinners and buy her all kinds of gifts- dresses, jewelry and of course, expensive lingerie that bordered on useless except for the five minutes the man could hold out before tearing it off. Katherine and Stephanie nearly laughed themselves into hysterics after Stephanie tried on a particularly garish blood red number with sequins and garters. Stephanie looked like she belonged in a wild west cabaret, and had no qualms letting Katherine watch as she put it on and have a laugh with her. Stephanie was shorter than Katherine, and just a little heavy set, so anything that tight she felt made her look ridiculous. But of course Tony adored her large tits and round ass, both of which were accentuated by his choice in undergarments for her. After all the laughter the girls had about it during the day, Tony nonetheless had come home and fucked Stephanie senseless that night. Katherine knew this not just because Stephanie always told her the most heroic details of her sex life, Katherine heard her friend moaning like a banshee down the hall that night from her bedroom. Tony drove a pretty nice car other than his work truck, a used BMW 5 series that he kept in good condition. He rented a very nice apartment closer into the city, which Stephanie rarely saw. This was a major source of suspicion for Katherine and Danielle, and it drove Stephanie crazy.

Of all Tony's numerous faults and foibles, laziness was not one of them. He was up early and out the door each morning if he spent the previous night at their place. He had an incredible motor and his metabolism had so far managed to stave off the beginnings of middle age. Perhaps his job allowed him to sweat off the booze and partying, but he also was vain enough to exercise religiously. If he wasn't out at a bar with his friends, Tony would regularly come to their place stinking and sweaty after work or after the gym. He would tease all the girls by taking his nasty workout shirts off and trying to rub their faces in it. Beneath the stink and hairy chest, Tony had a physique that while they would never admit it, Katherine and Danielle admired.

Katherine listened to her roommate wear herself out arguing with that ape of a man for a good 10 minutes. She heard Stephanie finally hang up and then the subsequent crying.Here we go again.Katherine huffed. She pulled herself out of bed, leaving behind her sexual frustration and left her bedroom. She walked the 15 feet or so to the end of the hall, turned right and knocked softly at Stephanie's door.

"Hey kiddo. You okay? What's going on? What happened?" She called softly through the door, as if she didn't already know. As if this wasn't the 6th or 7th time they were going to have this conversation. It tried Katherine's patience immeasurably. Here they were grown women on their own, yet Stephanie constantly made relationship decisions like they were teenagers. It wore her out having to be a sounding board, but she loved her friend dearly and wanted her to be happy, so she always listened. Stephanie replied, crying,

"Fucking Tony!" she sniffled. "I've had it with him, he never has time for me!" she cried.

"Can I come in?" Katherine asked softly, waiting a few moments for Stephanie to settle down.

"Yeah, sure I guess." Her roommate answered. Katherine turned the handle and pushed the bedroom door open. It creaked slightly and revealed Stephanie lying face down in a pillow on her bed. She was situated backwards, with her feet near the headboard, and her phone had been tossed to other side of the room. Amazingly, it was still in one piece. Stephanie had broken two cell phones already in the short time she had been dating Tony. Katherine walked in and sat at the edge of the bed and gently put her hand Stephanie's upper back and rubbed softly.

"Another fight huh?" she asked, trying to sound sincere.

"How'd you guess?" Stephanie replied flatly with a hint of sarcasm. "God, you guys must think I'm a fucking moron. I mean, how many times have we had this conversation?" Katherine let out a laugh at this,

"7, I think." Katherine grinned down at her roommate. This made Stephanie laugh, and in mock anger, flipped over and declared,

"Geez, why don't you just be a bitch about it!" Stephanie laughed and shook her head. "Wow. I know, I know. You're right. You're alllllwayyyys right. I'm so stupid- I know." Stephanie lamented.Well, at least she knows she's being a pain in the ass!Katherine thought and laughed a little louder. She leaned in and gave her friend a hug, rocking her for a few moments, before asking her,

"Awww, I know it's tough sweetie. I don't mind listening. So what's dickhead doing tonight instead of having a wonderful evening at home with his girlfriend he supposedly is head over heels for?" Katherine asked. Stephanie was grateful for her friend's patience, and her mood lightened.

"Oh, it is important let me tell you!" Stephanie replied sarcastically, sitting up to face Katherine on the bed. "One of his clients, a property management company, one of their managers is having a bachelor party in the city tonight and he just HAD to make it.Would be bad for business, babe-he tells me.I gotta be there to support the owner, he's a buddy of mine and brings us a lot of business, right?Dinner at a steakhouse in town, then bar hopping and then – well he didn't come out and say it, then the strip clubs. He'll blow several hundred dollars I'm sure getting wasted and putting dollar bills in some hooker's thong." Stephanie griped. Katherine scoffed,

"Stephanie! They are dancers- not hookers!" she said in mock indignation. "They are just trying to put themselves through school!" Stephanie cackled-she had a pretty good sense of humor. She was a bright girl, enthusiastic young woman that had a lot to offer a man. But her downside was a severe lack of self esteem, most of which was due to her being slightly overweight. This unfortunately led her to allow herself be walked all over on by jerks. Stephanie had some real curves- not fat but a little overweight. But she was by no means unattractive. She had beautiful long, reddish-brown hair and a cute face. She worked out some, which put some tone into her bottom and gave her some killer curves in pair of jeans. Stephanie was pretty enough to get a good looking man.

Katherine would never say it of course, but she didn't feel Stephanie was as pretty as herself or Danielle. But she would- as would most men, admit that Stephanie had one attribute that Katherine could not compete with. Stephanie had a killer set of tits. She was blessed with perfect double-D cups that were youthfully perky and soft, with large, round nipples. They made Katherine jealous. Katherine was taller and more slender with a firm skin tone. Her breasts were a small B, but they were two totally different body types. Katherine had a lean runners build, while Stephanie was voluptuous and full figured. Katherine liked to keep her skin a little more tanned, while Stephanie was paler and prone to freckles Katherine felt her body would age better, but for now Stephanie still turned more heads with those beautiful tits of hers.

Stephanie went along with Katherine's joke. "Oh, yeah right- dancers. I forgot. Well, I told them he might as well just spend the night at one of their places because I don't want him coming back here covered in glitter and STD's." Katherine laughed at this.

"What did he say to that?" she asked Stephanie.

"Oh, the usual protests. Accusing me of overreacting, promising me that we'll have a "date night" next week. Just the two of us. Oh and of course he tried to be smooth by telling me he'll come over later tonight and "wake me up" and make everything all better. Stephanie made air quotes as she said this and chortled. "It's all bullshit. He comes over when he wants, takes me out when he wants, then doesn't show up when he wants." Stephanie shook her head, wiped away a lingering tear and laughed wryly.

"But God, the bastard sure does know how to push my buttons." She continued. Stephanie was referring to Tony's ability to mend fences with her. Stephanie had sworn at least 3 times that she was through with Tony, only to be wooed back with a fancy dinner and a new dress, or tickets to a concert in the city, or a quick trip to the Caribbean. She of course was also referring to Tony's talents in the bedroom. On several occasions Tony had come over after a fight, and literally screwed the agreement out of the young woman. Stephanie was naturally a heavy sleeper, but lately she needed an Ambien now and again due to stress, such as a fight with her boyfriend. Katherine didn't like this. She had seen Stephanie taking the pills a few times a week now, even when things were good with Tony. All Katherine could do however, was be the level-headed friend and express her concern, which Stephanie politely shrugged off.

After a night out, Tony would sneak in quietly with the key he had to their place. He'd tip toe up the stairs and down the hall into Stephanie's room. He'd undress and stealthily crawl under the covers, ready to attack his lover. He'd start to rub her thighs and kiss the tops of her feet, silently pulling away the covers to better position himself. Stephanie would toss once or twice, her brain not fully aware of what was happing at the moment, but she would never totally resist. Slowly Tony would pry her legs up and apart, using his mouth and tongue to massage her inner thighs. He would be spurned on by Stephanie's warm purrs as he moved her night shorts to one side as he continued kissing her. Finally, Tony would wake her fully by assaulting her clit with firm, flat licks and penetrating her now wet pussy with his fingers. No matter how furious an argument, she couldn't stay mad at him when he woke her like this. He would expertly work 1, then 2 fingers in her with one hand as traced her inner and outer lips with his tongue. He would massage her massive breasts and trace her nipples with the other hand as her deftly sucked on her clit. He would make her writhe with pleasure until Stephanie couldn't take it any longer, and demanded that he fuck her. If his tongue made her wet, Tony's cock made her flood.

Stephanie had described the experience in lurid detail many times to Katherine. How she'd be in a deep sleep and suddenly feel her pussy getting damp. It would take her a moment or two to get her bearings, and she would groggily remember she was supposed to mad at him. So Stephanie would try to close her legs and roll over on her stomach or side. But it never worked. It just felt too good. She'd wake up fully and allow Tony to lap at her furiously, helping him by wrapping her thighs over his shoulder. She'd come, sometimes twice before pleading for all 9 inches of Tony's thick penis to be inside of her. By this point Stephanie would not require much dexterity from Tony, she just wanted him to pound her like she was the last woman on earth.The guy has some real talentStephanie would say and giggle. These stories amused, but at the same time bothered Katherine. She enjoyed getting good head and getting her brains fucked out as much as the next girl, but it was hardly a suitable apology from Tony for being a self-centered jackass.

Katherine then noticed the empty wine glass on the nightstand.Uh oh.Katherine thought. Tony was usually to blame for their arguments, but when Stephanie drank it made things worse. Stephanie would get drunk and fall into deep depressions and fits of melodrama. Stephanie was an emotional girl when she was sober, and wine only exacerbated things. But, tonight Katherine decided she could use a drink herself. Especially after having her night ruined. Katherine motioned to the glass, then her friend. "You started without me?" she accused. Stephanie replied guiltily.

"I'm sor-rry!. Don't be mad Katie, please?" Stephanie pleaded half seriously. "I know you tell me not to drink when we have been arguing, but I just had one glass! And he just makes me soooo maaaaddd!" Stephaine clinched her fists and pounded the bed. "C'mon don't be a pooper Katie, have a drink with me!" she asked with a little smirk on her round face. Katherine crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow and her friend. Stephanie confessed. "Okay, okay- I had two glasses. And part of a sleeping pill earlier. I know, I know not good! But instead of judging me why don't you have a drink with me and try to catch up! C'mon, the bottle is down in the fridge." Katherine giggled and rolled her eyes. Oh well, she thought. It was a slow night and her boyfriend Derek was not staying over anyway, hence the book. He was out at a baseball game with his brother and would be crashing at his place in the suburbs on the opposite side of the city. She might be able to salvage the night by getting a good buzz.

"That's actually a good idea, Steph. I think I will. When I get back I plan on convincing you to ditch this dirt bag." Katherine went downstairs to the kitchen, which by downstairs was four flights of stairs and two stories below their bedrooms. She and Stephanie slept in the bedrooms upstairs and shared a bathroom amidst the short hallway . Danielle slept in the master bedroom on the second floor and thus paid more rent, which in her opinion was worth it because she had her own bathroom. There was also a den and a laundry closet on the 2nd floor. The downstairs consisted of a large, modern kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and maple cabinets. There was also a small dining nook and a large living room that also served as an entry to the outside. The townhome was narrow and tall. Despite the lack of actual square footage Katherine and Stephanie's room seemed like it was on Mt. Everest sometimes, as many stairs as there were to climb. Each of the girls had chosen to sleep on the supple, deep cushioned sofa in the living room many nights after falling asleep watching TV, rather than make the laborious excursion to their rooms 20 feet above them.

As she made her way down the steps Katherine began to feel a little better. She would get a little buzz going, calm Stephanie down and still be able to have a little "me-time" after Stephanie passed out. Katherine was self conscious about touching herself, but she owned a vibrator and would use it on occasion when she and Derek were apart too many nights on end. She was always nervous that someone would hear her, but if she were a bit tipsy she would loosen up and really enjoy the experience. In fact, Katie loved a good, drunken solo session almost as much as a regular fuck with her boyfriend. As she made her way to the kitchen she sighed, as she would have to back up in the book a few pages to build up the sexual tension inside of her again. But it could be done. She would re-read about the lawyer fucking her client in the office, and then lay back in her bed and spread her legs under the blankets, and rub the warm, vibrating shaft along her clit and lips. She would lose herself in her intoxication and then strip off her t shirt and shorts. After re-reading the part where the attorney straddles her client in his high back leather desk chair and rides him to orgasm, she would alternate plunging the vibrator into her soaking wet pussy, then running it along her bulging lips and clit again. All the while she'd pinch her nipples lightly and grab her breasts. Then she might roll onto her stomach and work the device in and out of her from behind, teasing her ass in the process. That was usually enough to bring her to orgasm. If she couldn't get there, or wanted to cum again, she would fantasize about a random afternoon she had experienced in college. Something so private and outlandish, that she had never spoken a word of it to any of her friends. Thinking of it during the light of day felt so forbidden to her, but on some nights Katherine would get on her knees and straddle her vibrator, and grind herself into a frenzy thinking about that fateful day.