Roommates

Story Info
Friends and roommates cross the line.
2.2k words
4.1
46k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back when I was in my early twenties I moved in with a girl that I had known since grade three. Her name was Sheri. She was a cute blue eyed blond and probably the first girl I ever had a crush on. From the moment we met we just seemed to gravitate toward one another. What I remember most was how on field trips the two of us would lag behind the group, annoying our teacher and just making each other laugh.

All through elementary school and the first years of high school we had on and off interest in one another. Unfortunately our mutual interest rarely seemed to align at the same time. It wasn't all sunshine, because there were stretches that neither could stand the other too. One thing that stuck with me about Sheri no matter how I felt about her was her scent. I don't know if it was the conditioning of my earliest childhood attraction, but to me Sheri always smelled so sweet. The memory remained, but high school turned out to be a new season for us. There were new people and new formations with first loves receding.

As years passed we always remained friends to at least a casual degree. We shared friends, so circumstance always kept us moving in the same circles. Even during our university years in Montreal we had the same core of friends. As mentioned we even ended up sharing an apartment. Which takes us roughly to where this story begins.

I had just spent the summer in Key West with my girlfriend. By the time we got back to Montreal, it was a little late to line up an apartment for school. Sheri had a really nice place that she shared with a couple roommates and they had a small extra room. Originally thinking of it as a temporary solution I asked Sheri about the possibility of moving in to their spare room. She was actually not so big on the idea, since she thought I was too much of a slob. It took a little persuading, but she agreed to put it to a vote with her roommates. For students the chance to split the rent with one more person was just too appealing to pass up. I was in, but I don't think I managed to get Sheri's vote.

Apart from my small room the apartment was really quite large. Sheri was the lone female in the place and had been living there for a few years. She had just finished university the year before and had started working, while Rob, Jean and I were still in school. We all got along well and for the most part there wasn't much discord on the upkeep of our apartment. I was still seeing Chelsea, the girl that I went to Key West with and she was also a common fixture around the apartment.

While there was nothing going on with Sheri and me, Chelsea was starting to build up a bit of jealously towards her. It wasn't anything extreme, but Chelsea was complaining that we never seemed to do anything without Sheri coming along. If it were one of my one of my male roommates that was always around, likely Chelsea would have had the same complaint. She did have a point, but aside from not wanting to hurt Sheri's feelings I found myself increasingly liking her company. Aggravating the problem, Sheri and I had known each other for so long that conversations could often stray to our shared history. The result being that Chelsea also started to complain about being left out.

Aside from the jealousy, Chelsea and I were having other problems too. I once read somewhere that if you want to find out how compatible you are with someone, try traveling with them. It tends to compress things, so problems that would initially go unrecognized quickly rise to the surface. Chelsea and I had been going out for about five months and spent three of those on a working vacation in Key West. By measurement in travel time we might have been dangerously close to the seven year itch.

One morning I heard Sheri bumbling down the hallway to the living room. She used the phone in there to call in sick. Then instead of going back to her room, she just stepped into mine and flopped down beside me. She crawled under the blanket and snuggled against me.

This could have seemed like a come on, but considering the sort of relationship we had I didn't think anything of it. However, Chelsea had only just left, so I was still naked under the sheets. Having Sheri suddenly beside me against my skin had my mind touring less innocent territory than normal.

Other than throw my leg over her, which I was just as likely to do while watching TV, I didn't do anything to push things beyond a platonic embrace. The way I felt though, if Sheri had started something I don't think I would have stopped her. Nothing happened, but I was suddenly thinking of Sheri in ways that I hadn't for years.

In the days that followed things were pretty normal between Sheri and me. As the week went on we started making plans for Friday night. While I didn't have a thought out scheme to exclude Chelsea, I found I wasn't making it easy her to join us. Whether I admitted it to myself or not, I really wanted to have a night out with just Sheri.

By the time Friday rolled around I'd hadn't finalizing any plans with Chelsea. My increasingly annoyed girlfriend finally decided that she'd do something with her friends instead. Sheri and I ended up going out together on our own.

We went to one of our regular spots and found a table in a quieter part of the bar. Even though we hadn't really spoken about her sick day sleep in with me, there was a different feeling to our night than normal. It didn't exactly feel like a date, but it did feel more intimate than usual. Having known Sheri for so long, I can recognize her behavioral cues. Not because I'm especially intuitive, more so because Sheri's just not that subtle. When Sheri is favoring someone, she really focuses on them. That night at the bar I knew that I had Sheri's undivided attention. We were in a crowded bar, but it could have been just the two of us sitting in a quite café.

Of course we talked about our morning cuddling in bed. Sheri said how weird it made her feel when she realized I didn't have any clothes on. I didn't think she'd realized that I was naked, but I guess it's not the sort of thing that goes unnoticed.

She told me she said to herself, "This is Mike, I'm not supposed to feel this way." She confessed, "I felt like I wanted something to happen, but it just would have been so wrong."

I told Sheri that I felt the same way and that it was probably good nothing happened, because things could get pretty complicated.

Sheri agreed saying "I know, I mean we're getting along so well. I remember thinking you were such a jerk after high school and it's so great to get to be friends again. Plus living together could be pretty awkward. And there's Chelsea too."

There really were a lot of complications to consider. More than have been mentioned. I could write another story listing them all. While we both confessed to being kind of turned on the other day, we readily agreed that it was smart that we both showed restraint.

We left the bar at about two o'clock and took a cab home. When we got in the place was dark and quiet with our roommates already asleep in their rooms.

Sheri and I went to the living room to have one more cigarette before bed.

We ended up lying together on the couch. Sheri was near the edge and I was right behind her. There was just enough room in front of Sheri for the ashtray. My arm rested on Sheri as we smoked. Braced on Sheri I could take draws and reach the ashtray with equal ease. I could also hold Sheri against me. Our chat petered out by the time we finished our smokes. Once we butted out Sheri moved the ashtray back to the coffee table and we continued laying there as if the plan was to fall asleep.

I wouldn't say we were writhing against one another, because it was more subtle than that. It was more like a series slight body adjustments. Each shift was a further invitation to the other, with no moves of retreat. We knew what was going on and no doubt were both wondering if anything was going to happen. The signals were there, but there was so much that could go wrong. Neither of us seemed willing or to able to make the first move. Finally I took Sheri's hand. I pulled it back behind her back and pressed it on my hard cock. Sheri shuddered and turned her open mouth to me, meeting in a lust filled kiss. From then on there was no restraint.

I could almost end the story at this point, because the most memorable part of our intense first night together was our kiss. It wasn't our first kiss, our first kiss was in elementary school, exciting enough at the time, but we weren't playing spin the bottle anymore. The resisted desire fueled us from the morning Sheri crawled into bed with me and that kiss with her hand squeezing my cock was ignition.

I lifted Sheri's shirt up above her breasts and felt their fullness in my hands. Sheri had nice round breasts with small pink nipples. With her arm still behind her back Sheri fumbled with my belt and zipper, struggling to get her hand on my cock.

"Help me Mike," she asked.

I really like the feeling when a girl struggles to get at my cock. I didn't have it on at the time, but I use to have this awkward belt that frustrated girls when they tried to get at my dick. As a young guy I usually had to work so hard to get a girl out of her clothes, that it was a nice turn around to enjoy efforts to get me out of mine. In Shari's case though, I did help. I undid my belt and all she had to do was pull down my zipper giving her hand unfettered access. The way Sheri grasped my cock and the way her hand made me throb tip to base belied the reticence we expressed only hours ago.

With Sheri stroking the length of my shaft, I undid her jeans. Sheri wiggled her hips to help me slide her pants and panties over her hips. It had been years since I'd seen the light blond tufts of Sheri's pussy. Sheri had her shirt bunched up above her breasts and her jeans down almost to her knees. Her naked skin felt so smooth and warm against me, but at the sight of her pussy I had to have a taste. I climbed over her and got down to the floor on my knees. Sliding off her pants, I pulled off my shirt and buried my face in her wet pussy. Sheri was fair skinned with a light pink pussy that was wonderfully delicious. She moaned softly while my tongue explored and tasted all that her sweet pussy had to offer.

After an eternity Sheri was finally ready for something more. Reaching down with a feeble grip Sheri pulled me back up to the couch. I stepped out of my pants and got between Sheri's parted legs. Her pussy was warm, wet and welcoming as I worked myself deep inside her. On the couch we fucked slowly and steadily. Now that we were actually making love it felt almost unbelievable after a week of unacknowledged build-up. It was stunning to think that just a week before, neither of us would have imagined that we'd be irresistibly fucking one another in the living room. If Sheri wasn't sick, if I hadn't been naked in bed when she climbed in, perhaps no light would have suddenly gone on in both our heads. That morning had independently filled up both our thoughts and now I was filling up Sheri to the glow of the street light outside.

I started pounding Sheri harder. She was on her back with eyes closed, her legs bent and braced against my shoulders. As her breaths shortened I could tell that Sheri was cumming and it pushed me right over the edge. I pumped my cock into her as deep as I could and filled her with an orgasm that was almost as unbelievable as the situation.

For a few moments we lay together on the couch silently recovering until Sheri whispered, "That was fun!"

"I agree," I smiled. "Maybe we should go to your room before someone walks in."

Barely stifling our giggling, Sheri grabbed the cigarettes and ashtray while I gathered up our clothes. To keep things secret I pulled my door closed as we passed my room.

We kept things secret for months. The secret went on even after I broke up with Chelsea and it actually even outlasted our affair. It was only after a night out at the end of the school year that we told our roommates. After a few too many drinks we just couldn't seeing the look of surprise on their faces.