Roommates Become FWBs Pt. 02

Story Info
The aftermath of the first sexual encounter.
782 words
29.5k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yak51
yak51
12 Followers

Please read Roommates Become FWBs first to understand what's going on.

*****

Eileen got off the table and headed to the restroom to clean up after what we had just done. I just continued standing next to the table with a sense of euphoria. 'I just fucked Eileen,' I thought to myself. 'My cock was just inside her pussy.' I still couldn't believe it. Last night I had masterbated to thoughts of her, tonight she moaned and screamed with my cock inside her. 'And she wants more,' I thought with an excited shudder as I thought about her last words to me before she went to the bathroom:

"You did say you wanted to pound all my holes after all."

I never thought in a million years Eileen would talk to me this way but here we were, on the cusp of an entire night of hot sex. She came out of the bathroom, still naked, still looking incredible with her large perky tits, cleanly shaven pussy and cute face with that smile. "How you doin stud?" she asked as she approached me. The way she said it made my cock tingle.

"Amazing," I told her with a smile. "How are you roomie?"

"Still trying to catch my breath," she joked. "It wasn't just the heat of the moment when I said it, I've honestly never been fucked that good before."

"What's a roomie for?" I said with a laugh. God that was lame, why did I say that?

"Mmm, well I think our definitions of roomie have forever been changed. Now when I think roomie I think of the guy that's about to take me upstairs and pound my tight little ass," she said with a seductive grin while wrapping her hand around my cock. I almost instantly got hard again. "You ever had anal sex before?" she asked me.

"No but I've always wanted to try. You?" I asked.

"Just once. It was ok but I've always wanted to give it another go. After the way you just fucked me I think you're up for the job," she said, now stroking my ever growing cock. "I've got lube up in my room. Shall we?" she asked, leading me up the stairs.

I followed her up the stairs and got a good look at the ass I was shortly going to be inside of. Tight, smooth, inviting...this was going to be great. We went into her room and she pulled a bottle of lube out of her bedside drawer. "Here pal, get it nice and slick. I want you way up in me." She climbed into bed and got on all fours, waiting for me. 'No foreplay for this girl. Right to business' I thought to myself as I lubed my dick up. I climbed into bed and got right behind her ass, which she pushed up higher in the air, inviting my cock. "You ready?" I asked.

"Sure am pal. Pound my ass. Make me moan and scream like you did earlier," she said seductively.

I slowly eased my cock into her ass, gently pushing in further and further. It felt amazing, I had never had my dick inside something so tight. She gently moaned as I eased inside her. I began pumping in and out of her slowly as she moaned, my hands on her smooth back as I pumped in and out. "Harder" she whispered. "I can take it." I started pumping harder, her breathing getting heavier and her moaning getting louder. "Harder!" she yelled. "Pound my ass baby!!" I thrust in and out of her as hard as I could now, the loud thwapping of my balls slamming against her mixing with her loud screams of ecstasy.

"Oh my fucking god!!" she yelled. "Yes baby, keep pounding me!!"

"Fuck Eileen!! Fuck! Fuck!" I yelled.

"I'm about to fucking cum again!" she yelled. "Your dick feels so good in my ass!"

I was about to explode. I thrust in and out of her ass until I couldn't take it anymore and unloaded my cum into her. "Oh God!!" she yelled and I knew she had just cum too. Once again both of us were left breathless. I left my cock in her ass for a few moments before pulling out and noticed the puddle of cum she had squirted onto the sheets.

"My god baby," she said with heavy breaths. "We should have been fucking since day 1 of living together."

"Agreed," I said, also with heavy breaths. "Guess we're going to have to make up for it."

"Damn right," she grinned. "You still have another hole of mine to fill before the night's over."

To be continued

yak51
yak51
12 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad, but

rushed!

If I could I'd give you three stars ***!

Nice try, but must try harder.

yak51yak51over 7 years agoAuthor
Part 3

Part 3 should be up soon!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
The Roommate Fun with an hot female roommate gets out of control.in Erotic Couplings
Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories