Roommates Become Sex Buddies

Story Info
Great friends become even closer.
1.7k words
3.88
75.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither had a boy friend or girlfriend. They were great friends. Talking for hours, hanging out, going out, you name it. But this time she swore she would never date again, and he had just ended a long term relationship, so the buddy thing was great. No sexual tension or so they thought.

One night while watching TV, he complained of an ache back and she offered a back rub. Boy did it feel good. He enjoyed her touch, it felt electric. He had never thought of her any different than as a sister, but her touch was like that of a new relationship. The feeling of heat and excitement when your skin touches. Afterwards he just sat next to her and watched TV quietly wondering if she had felt the same feelings.

The next night he offered to return the favor. He had spent the whole day thinking about how great her touch had been. Soft, smooth, electric. He had wondered how her skin would feel. Smooth? Soft? She accepted a backrub, saying it would be a perfect stress busted for the day she had had. He started on top of her shirt. It was incredible. He felt a tingle in his pants and hoped that she wouldn't feel it as she sat right in front of him. After a few minutes, he pulled her shirt out and started to rub her skin directly. The electric feeling was almost too much. He hoped she might feel some to. She had to how could there be that much without? He didn't want to ruin the moment, so he just kept rubbing away. He felt so naughty touching her skin, her bra. Again they just sat next to each other afterwards and watched TV. She must feel something; she was sitting so close to him, almost leaning into him.

The next night she rubbed him, saying she had looked forward to their now nightly rub downs. She said it felt good to touch him, to see his stress melt away. She pulled his shirt off tonight. Wow! She must feel something, looking forward to giving him a rub and pulling his shirt off without asking. Yeah! She caressed his chest, his arms, even running her hands down his legs once. He asked to return the favor, and she stood in front of him and unbuttoned her shirt, taking it off to reveal a sexy black sheer bra. She sat down too quickly for him to check her out, but just the glimpse had him rock hard. She knew she was turning him on and liking it. She pushed back into him with her ass. He rubbed her back barely able to concentrate. He was so turned on by his "friend" now this isn't much for a guy to do, it was great to think maybe she wanted to be friend with benefits, or more! He rubbed up her sides and when he reached her bra, he rubbed the side of each breast. Gently touching them, not lingering in case she didn't want him to, but having pulled her shirt off for him, he was pretty sure it would be cool. She seemed to almost invite him back, not push him away. As he came by for a second pass she let out a soft, quite moan. Making a comment about how good the rub felt.

Tonight afterwards, they relaxed into each others arms and snuggled while watching a romantic movie. He was hard as a rock and was trying hard not to poke her him the ass, but she seemed bent on finding his cock and having it pressing against her ass. Wiggling around each time he was able to adjust it elsewhere. They stayed up much later tonight than usual, both claiming they weren't tired yet but both fibbing enjoying being in the arms of the other.

She suggested going out to dinner the next night. He agreed it. The next morning she was up and out the door before him so he didn't get to see the hot outfit she had on! All day he sat and thought about her. How hot she was making him feel, how great she looked. He laughed about how he had ignored thinking of her in a relationship light for so long, but that they were great friends and a relationship would be the icing on the cake. He hoped that she wanted that as well. She was wearing a pair of tight black pants, the kind you can tell what kind of panties the girl is wearing. And he could tell it was V-String, both from the lack of lines, but also the top was visible as she walked. She looked so hot in the pants! He was thinking, did she usually dress this hot, or is this special? At dinner they sat and talked, smiling all the time. Her leg kept brushing against his and with each touch he felt that electricity.

He could not wait to get home and touch her. He wanted to rub her back, to touch her breasts, to touch her all over, but he didn't want to get ahead of himself. When they got home, she invited him up to her room, but to give her a minute. Even tough they were room mates; he didn't think he had been in her room since they moved in. She asked for a massage tonight, not just a back rub. He didn't know what she had up her sleeve, but couldn't wait to find out!

She called out for him to come up. She had lit a few candles, and turned on a pillow talk station on the radio. She was on the bed having taken off the pants and her top. She was laying in just her bra and panties. They were white, and sheer. His mind exploded! She was so beautiful. More so that he ever imagined. Everything so perfect. He was hard in an instant. There was no way to hide it. He was paralyzed. He just stood there, she was so beautiful. She told him to take off everything but his boxers and to join her on the bed. He was glad she was directing the show, he had been so nervous of if she was interested or not. When he joined her on the bed, she leaned over and gave him a kiss. A slow, passionate, hot one. Not wet, just hot. It seemed to last forever.

She said that while she had never thought of him in a boy friend way before that she was going to swear back on boys for him. She said they had the friend part of things down pat, and it seemed that the sex part would work itself out pretty well. She had started thinking that way the first night they exchanged back rubs, and the flames had taken off real quickly. She lay on her stomach and he started to rub her back. He agreed with her about just about everything she had said except the swearing on boys' thing. He had no plans to do that. Which was fine with her, she wasn't planning on sharing anyway. He rubbed her all over, from her neck to her feet. The electricity was incredible.

She rolled on her back and her bra fell open. He had unclasped it to rub her back. He could see her prefect breasts for the first time. He caressed her breasts, and torso. As he rubbed her legs, he "accidentally" touched her snatch and she moaned a soft moan. With that she said it was her turn. The rub must have turned her on. She started to kiss him, his nick and chest. Slow caressing. She ran her fingers all over. She went for his cock and rubbed the material though his boxers till that rubbing caused it to slip though the hole. She just stared at it. It was large, not too big, but more than she had ever had before. Far more cock than her last boyfriends.

She tugged his boxers down and he lay there naked. He enjoyed the view, her breasts plainly visible. She started to kiss his cock, and to lick it. He couldn't believe how good it felt. She sucked on each of his balls just lightly while rubbing her hand on his shaft. It was more than he could handle. Having been getting turned on all night he blew his load. More quickly that usual, but she seemed to like all of the cum. She wiped it up with her hand and licked it off. She then licked the rest off of him by sucking and kissing where each drop had landed.

Not wanting the night to stop there, he positioned her on her back and removed her V-String. Her snatch was heaven. Shaved almost bare, but for a small thin strip at the top, maybe 2 inches, buy a ½ inch. She had told him that she kept a "clean house" when they had talked about shaving or not in the past, but he thought she was just fibbing. He had never seen a snatch bare. He had to taste her right then. He kissed up her leg and skipped right over her snatch and kissed up the other leg. He lightly ran his finger up and down her thighs, and traced circles on her torso. All before touching his lips to hers. She finally pushed his head into her snatch and demanded he start licking. He tried the alphabet, licking each letter with his tongue, and by "H" she started to scream his name. By "Y" she was laying limp mumbling something he could not understand. She had just had the best orgasm of her.

He moved up next to her on the bed. They lay there for a while. They were excited that their relationship was changing, and for what would come in the future. That night they slept in the same bed, naked and in each others arms. Tomorrow was Saturday. They felt that things had gone far enough for one night, but tomorrow, they would go on a real "date" and would make love for the first time.