Roommate's Boyfriend

Story Info
Lena sneaks into her roommate's room and fucks her boyfriend.
995 words
4.02
63.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's the best sex I have ever had Lena, seriously." My roommate Laura said.

"You said the same thing about Kevin, if I remember correctly." I reply.

"That was true when I said it, but Kev can't compare to Chase. He makes me cum multiple times everytime. Every moment with him is pure bliss." She explains.

I am kind of jealous that Laura has such an amazing boyfriend, I was already aware he was pretty good because I could hear her screams of pleasure through the wall. She was not quiet. She was a heavy sleeper too, so she never understood why anyone had an issue with her noise. "Really, multiple everytime?"

"So far, yeah."

Later that evening...

I was lying in bed reading and suddenly I hear Laura say, " oh yeah baby, keep going, oh!" And I knew that Chase was over. They seemed to have sex every time he came over, which was beginning to be everyday. They were both heavy sleepers and often were asleep until noon. I would bang pots in the kitchen, blast music, mow the lawn, they slept through it all.

I could no longer hear their lovemaking after about 45 minutes, and I was finally able to drift off to sleep. I had a very vivid dream where Chase crept into my room while I was asleep and began touching me. He pushed my nightgown up over my breasts so they laid bare in the moonlight. He softly caressed them while staring at my face for any sign that I was waking up. When he saw none he pinched my nipple. After that got no reaction, he was emboldened and he put his lips on my right nipple and caressed my left breast and right thigh. He kissed his way up to my neck and straddled me. He was only wearing boxers. His lips covered every inch of my neck and then he softly kissed my cheeks and then, finally, my lips. He kissed me over and over again. After awhile, he began to lick my lips and push his tongue between them. Soon, he pushed his tongue all the way into my mouth. After kissing for what felt like hours. He started to kiss his way down my body.

When he got to my panties he planted a kiss in the middle of the growing wet patch. When he got no reaction from me, he pulled my panties off. Then he kissed the same spot again. He ran his tongue...

I woke with a start.

My clock read 12:15, about 3 hours after I fell asleep. I was so unbelievably horny and couldn't stop thinking about Chase in the Next Room. I couldnt stop thinking about how both he and Laura are very heavy sleepers and probably wouldn't be up for another 12 hours.

I got out of bed and tiptoed to my door. I slowly turned the knob and then stepped into the hallway. I went to Lauras door and slowly pushed it open. Her and chase were lying on her California king size bed her on one end and him on the other with a few between them, they were both naked. I tentatively moved closer to chases side of the bed and reached out and stroked his face. He gave no reaction. I reached down and stroked his penis. No reaction. I continued to stroke him until he started to harden. I kissed his cheek. No reaction. I kissed his neck. Nothing. I kissed his lips. He kissed me back. I moved away and froze, searching for signs that he was waking up. He didn't move. I kissed him again and he reciprocated, and was still sound asleep. I resumed stroking him and continued to kiss him. He was about halfway hard when I decided to blow him. I stopped kissing his lips and kissed my way down his toned body to his dick. I kissed the tip of it.

I licked down the shaft to the balls. I then took the head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. I began to suck him, taking more in each time, and he was getting progressively harder. After about 5 minutes, he was fully hard. I was completely wet from my dream. I started kissing his lips again, and he kissed me back. After a few seconds, he put his arms around me. I moved my right leg over him so that I was lying on top of him kissing. I had taken off my panties in my room, so I pulled my nightgown up. I kept kissing him. I moved his penis to the entrance of my pussy, and very very slowly began to move towards him. He had no reaction but to continue to kiss me. I kept slowly moving downward until I was sitting on him. I very slowly began to rock back off of him, and to my surprise, he pulled me by the hips back into him. I moved off again a little faster and again he pulled me back. This pattern continued for several minutes until I was fucking him full speed. The bed was rocking. Suddenly, he flipped over so he was on top and vigorously fucked me while french kissing. I came three times before I felt him explode inside of me.

He came, and then he moved his head to the right. He was lying on top of me still inside of me. I waited about 20 minutes before attempting to move. The second I did, Laura moved closer. She cupped my face and began moving towards me. I realized she thought I was Chase. I let her kiss me. Her lips were amazingly soft and warm, she stuck her tongue into my mouth. She kissed me for about 25 minutes. Finally, she rolled away. I was able to extract myself.

I made it back to my room and the clock read 5:30.