Roommates Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man is enslaved by his bear roommate.
1.8k words
66.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 and ready to move. I was on my own, and had to get through by any means possible. I hadn't seen my roommate, who was also the owner of the house, yet, but in our e-mail correspondence he seemed very nice. He was especially kind when I explained my situation.

I was on my own at 18; I was crashing at a friend's house while I was getting a job. I finally found one, at a local supermarket, it paid enough for me to move out of my friends house and support myself. So I went to some online classified sites and found Louie. He told me about his two-story house just a few miles outside of the town I was living in. Arrangements were made and soon I was moving in with him. I just couldn't pass this up, so I told him I would move in immediately. Louie was 45 years old, and I could tell he was very mature, but also very funny and sweet. When I first moved in I was amazed; the house was better than described. I walked in through the kitchen door, and I could tell I was in for a treat.

At the entrance there was the very cute kitchen, and a stairway leading down into the basement. I walked through the kitchen and it looked very clean and well kept. When I got to the end, there was a living room, and another hall. The living room contained a dining table, and a fireplace with big comfy couches. Down the hall, there was a screen door leading to the back yard, and a hall with two bedrooms and a bathroom. Both bedrooms were locked, and the bathroom was very clean, with a large shower. The backyard was a little small but had a nice large hot tub. I backtracked and went down into the basement. I walked into a TV room, with some couches and a nice large TV. To the right was another hall. I walked down, and there were two more bedrooms and another bathroom. The first bedroom was empty, I assumed this would be my room. It had a small bed in the corner, a window looking up into the backyard, and a closet. I walked down further to the last bedroom. The door was closed, but not locked. I walked in; it was the master bedroom. There was a king-size bed in the middle of the back wall, with a large TV in front, and a large closet inside. There was also a bathroom, as I heard a shower going. I walked into the bathroom, and saw a massive figure step out of the shower. It was Louie, completely naked.

I turned away and said, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I was just looking around and-". He cut me off with "Oh, no problem at all! We are going to be living together, might as well get comfy!" I laughed nervously and agreed. He walked past me, gave me a big pat on the back, and wrapped a towel around him. Louie was a large man. He was about 6' 10", and probably around 300 pounds. He was very hairy, had a lot of chest and armpit hair. He also had a fairly large beard, but short hair on his head. He had black hair, but mixed with a lot of white strands. He had big brown eyes. He was a lot the opposite of my figure. I stood about 5' 10", and weighed about 140 pounds. I had short blonde hair, and aside from that, I was completely smooth.

"Well, you can just go take your bags to your room while I change. You probably guessed it's he empty one down the hall; gotta keep you close," he said smirking. I laughed nervously and went to get my bags. I had just finished putting my stuff in my drawers and my clothes in my closet when Louie came into my room. He was wearing a white wifebeater and some khaki shorts. He was also barefoot; he had very large feet, I estimated around a size 13, wide. "Well, since this is our first day, we should start off by getting to know each other", he said, while walking across my room and sitting on my bed. He sat right at the head, and I noticed he wasn't wearing underwear, his pants sagged as he sat down, and his crack rubbed against my pillow. "Sure, what do you want to know about me", I started off.

"Well, what do you like to do?"

"Right now, I like to just chill, listen to music, watch TV, and go to work."

"That's good, you know when to work, and when to relax."

"I guess you could say that. What about you?"

"I like to read, watch movies with friends, relax in my hot tub, and eat", he replied, ending with a small chuckle.

"That's cool. I just want to say I am very grateful for you renting this room to me, you don't know how happy you have made me, things are looking up for me. I don't want to bother you, I'll just stay out of your way for the most part."

"Oh, that's quite unnecessary, I'd love to make friends with you, who knows, we could become quite close...by the way, I'd just like to say your are much cuter than I expected."

"Uhh, thanks." I replied nervously, "Well, it's getting late, I need to sleep, I have an early day at work tomorrow."

"I'll let you get your rest than, I'll be upstairs cooking something for me, I'll save you some leftovers for lunch or something."

"Thanks", I said as I headed to bed.

The next day I woke up late. I got ready, took a shower, and ate. By the time I was ready to leave, I had no time to spare. I got to the store about five minutes late. However, when I got there, the doors were locked. I looked inside and all the lights were off. I suddenly realized I was the only one there, there weren't even any cars in the lot save mine. I went around back, and saw a note on the back door. It read:

Dear Employees,

Unfortunately, our store has been ordered to permanently shut down. Numerous Safety and Health violations have been reported, and the government has ordered use to close down. All employees will unfortunately be let go. We apologize for this, but there is nothing we can do.You will get your last paycheck in the mail this week. Sorry, and good bye.

Your Management

I could not believe what I had read. All of a sudden things were going great, and now, I have no job, which means no money, which means no house and no food. I didn't know what to do. I figured I would firstly have to explain the situation to Louie. I didn't know how he would react. He could kick me out, or maybe he would be merciful and let me stay until I find another job. His actual reaction was a lot different than anything I thought up on the fateful ride back to Louie's house.

I walked into the house and began looking for Louie. He was downstairs, watching TV. He wasn't wearing a shirt, just short khaki shorts, that sagged and showed his crack. I also noticed he had large tits, filled with hair. He looked up at me and asked, "Back so early?" I sighed, and explained to him my dilemma.

When I finished, he had a strange look on his face, like a look of wonder. But it soon changed into a small smirk. He stood up, towering me, and walked right in front of me, my face almost touching his large chest. "I have a proposition for you. I will let you live here, and I will pay for everything. Shelter, food, clothes, everything". I lit up, "Really? You would do that for me?! Wow, thank you so much, you are great. I promise when I find a new job I'll pay-"

"Hold on" he quickly said, "There is one condition. You will live with me here permanently..."

I became confused.

"...And you will be mine. You will do whatever I say. You will kiss me, massage me, blow me, rim me, shower with me, sleep with me. You will be my little girlfriend".

I was astonished. Before I could say anything, he embraced me. He carried me in a bear hug,and laid down on me on the couch. He began to passionately kiss me. I tried to fight him but he was too strong, I tried to scream and break free, but it was useless. His tongue moved all over the inside of my mouth. I couldn't do anything. He finally broke of the kiss, and began licking my face.

"Get off me! I'm not gay! Help!!!"

"There's nothing you can do! Where else will you go? You're mine now, just give in!"

He was right, there was nothing I could do. Nowhere I could go. I had to be his bitch. He pulled my face down his chest.

"Suck my tittie."

"Oh god no!"

"Suck it now!", he yelled thrusting my mouth around his hairy breast. I began licking and sucking. I got hair in my mouth. His chest was greasy, but I sucked it for a whole 2 minutes.

He finally let my head go, and he stood up and took off his shorts, displaying his erect penis. I hadn't noticed how large it was when I first saw him naked, but it was huge. It was about 10 inches, and about 3 inches around. He pulled me off the couch.

"Take off your clothes. Now."

I began undressing. All my clothes were in a pile behind me, and I stood naked in front of him and his throbbing cock. He pushed me to my knees.

"Suck daddy's cock, my little slut."

I took his cock in my mouth and began sucking and licking. It barely fit in my young mouth,but he took my head and pushed me up and down the shaft. I was about to choke, but I controlled my self. I sucked his huge dick for what seemed like 3 minutes, and he finally came in my mouth. He came a ton and I almost threw up, but he made me swallow it all. He grabbed me, and sat down on the couch, putting me on his lap. He leaned back and took some long breaths, and rubbed my bare ass.

"You will make a good slave baby. It's getting late though. You will sleep with me in my bed every night. I don't shower much, but you will join me in bathing as well. Let's go." We walked to his bedroom, his arm around my shoulder. He threw me into his bed. I got into the sheets. He came in after me, and turned me to face him, and cuddled up beside me. He gave me a big kiss.

"We will be good for each other, baby."

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Hey there you cant leave me hanging that story cut off too soon... please send what happens next to LDburch12@gmail.com

WickedRoxanneWickedRoxanneabout 15 years ago
this story is h-o-t hot

please write more of this story its so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
lBears

More about bears big ones brawny etc. liked your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
PLEASE part two

PLEAE MAKE ANOTHER I LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More!

The title says it all.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
Trucker Sucker A young hitchhiker gets picked up by a big rugged trucker.in Gay Male
Daddy's Girl Straight trucker turns college boy.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Neighborhood Bitch A young man gets turned into the neighborhood bitch.in Gay Male
More Stories