Roommates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat settles back luxuriously on the bed, her legs wide open, her eyes almost closed, just lying there waiting for me to do her. Her hands are on her tits, gently squeezing them, playing with her nipples. My god, she looks sinfully delicious. "Come on, baby," she breathes. "Lick me good. Be the pleaser. Like you promised. I want it."

How can I resist? I look her in the eyes as I run my fingertips up and down the tops of her thighs, and she spreads her legs wider, inviting me, silently begging me to start eating her pussy. But I hold back - for now - and just keep stroking her. I know I'm driving her crazy, and I love it, sure that this extended foreplay will result in a much better orgasm when she finally cums in my mouth.

As if to further invite me in, Kat raises her left leg, her toes pointing to the ceiling in a very erotic pose. "Come on, baby. Stop teasing. Do it." I move in to lick sensuously at the back of her knee, causing her to shiver and whimper - very hot! Those reactions increase in intensity as my mouth moves slowly, lovingly downward, orally caressing her thigh as I move closer and closer to her sweet cunt.

I place one hand on each knee and push them up and back, opening her up and fully exposing her pussy and even the little brown circle of her asshole. Now she's totally ready for all the pleasures I want to give her. I plunge in, licking slowly over the sensitive surface of her labia, drawing circles around the perimeter of her wet hole. I feel her legs tense in response, a quiet groan encouraging me to continue. I do, plunging my tongue all the way inside her, then rising up to swirl delicately over her swollen clitoris, again and again. That really gets to her, and her head falls back with a groan of ecstasy. "Ohhhhhhh, baby, YESSSSSS!" I let go of her knees, and she lowers her feet to lie flat on the bed, lying back and just taking in all the pleasure I am giving her.

I push deeper into her, and my hands reach under her to hold her full round buttcheeks. Kat's pussy is wide-open now, and I have my whole face embedded in it. Her warm, wet lips form a tight seal around my mouth as my tongue explores deep inside her. My god, I'm in heaven! She gives a little moan and begins to whimper as she feels me wriggling in the depths of her cunt. I pull away briefly, exclaim, in a barely audible voice, "Fuck, you are so hot! "and immediately plunge back into her wet gash. She opens her legs even wider to try to get me as deep as possible inside her. I grab onto her thighs and push forward, feel the heat of her labia against my cheeks, and I'm so turned on I can't see straight. Just an hour ago, I was watching this chick on stage, admiring her, fantasizing about her, and now, here I am between her legs, licking and sucking on her luscious cunt, pausing occasionally to swallow a bit of her cunt-cream as I drive her toward an exquisite orgasm.

I keep at her like that for ten or fifteen minutes, eating her out, slowly and steadily, as she moans and whimpers and writhes on the bed. She cries out continually, "Oh ... Oh baby ...OH! ... ohhhhhhhh." Seeing and hearing her response is so hot. I love how she calls me "baby". I'm really into her now, once again running my tongue around the rim of her hole, then taking long, luxurious licks with the flat surface, up and down in her warm, wet slot. I'm moaning shamelessly, my head moving up and down as my nose pushes ahead of my tongue through the length of her sweet quim, coating it with her juices.

"Hmmm," she mutters, in that low, sultry voice of hers, "you really like pussy, don't you?"

"I like yours," I reply between licks, "it's wonderful ... mmm ... It's so ... mmm ... beautiful ... mmm ... so hot ...mmm ... and it tastes so good!" That's no lie. She does taste wonderful, even better than I imagined.

Kat smiles contentedly, and her hands come down to caress my head as I go back to eating her out. "Mmmm, yeah," she murmurs, "that's what I want to hear. Just keep eating me, baby. Make a meal of me. I could do this all night."

All night sounds perfect to me. And I love her talking dirty. I get back to work, using my thumbs to open her pussy so I can lick all over the delicate pink inside. Almost immediately, I notice that my efforts are having an increased effect. Kat begins to shimmy and her abs ripple as her moans become louder, more uncontrollable. I reach up to fondle her tits while I eat, squeezing them, twisting the extended nipples. "Oh fuck, baby," she cries. "Mmmm ... Ahhh ... Eeee! Damn, you wonderful little slut ... you're gonna ... make me ... cum."

Well, that's the idea, I think to myself, but I do get the hint - she wants to get off. I take the easy route and move my mouth to her clit, now fully extended and bigger than ever. I run my tongue over it a few times, the shaft and the tip, stimulating every exposed part of the swollen nub. Kat responds with a short scream as her hips jut forward, begging for more. I give it to her, sucking her whole clit into my mouth and torturing it with quick feather-licks on the head. At the same time, I push two fingers deep into her vagina and begin stroking them in and out. That really seems to get to her, as she screeches out and clamps her thighs hard around my head. In seconds, she is shaking all over, and at last, her orgasm hits, as she shimmies and then her whole body twitches in a series of violent spasms and accompanying cries.

At this point. I'm so turned on, I'm going crazy. By now, it's obvious that Kat is a classic pillow princess, meaning that she expects me to keep pleasing her with no expectation of her returning the favor. But by now, I'm okay with that. I'm having so much fun doing her and making her cum. I'll get myself off if I need to. My hand drops down between my legs, and I begin to stimulate myself while continuing to pleasure Kat. In short order, I am cumming, my cries of ecstasy muffled in the moist wonderland of her cunt.

But I still want more of her. With my hands on her hips, I ask her, hopefully, to turn over, and after a brief hesitation, she complies, placing her full, round butt right in front of me. I barely suppress a gasp. My breathing is ragged with excitement, and my hands tremble as they go out to squeeze those heavenly, creamy mounds, pushing them open to display the sweet, brown ring of her asshole.

Kat looks back over her shoulder at me, a sly grin on her face. "Are you gonna do what I think you're gonna do?" she asks.

I play it coy. "I don't know. What do you think I'm going to do?"

She turns away slightly as she answers, looking smug and satisfied, "Hmmm, I think you're going to eat my ass. ... You bad girl!"

I don't respond verbally. I just spread her cheeks and take a long, slow lick up and down the length of her butt-crack, then swirl my tongue lewdly over and around her asshole. Kat gasps in response, then lets out a long groan as I continue.

"Mmmm," she murmurs, dreamily, as she feels my wet tongue rolling slickly around the slightly raised circle of her anal muscle. "I really did get lucky tonight, didn't I? You're something else. So naughty."

I lick over Kat's butthole for a long time, occasionally pushing inside, her tight anus gripping deliciously at my tongue. Kat absolutely loves it. I keep thinking she's going to get bored with it, but every time I start to move away, she reaches behind her to pull me back in. "Mmmm, don't stop, baby. God, I love that. It feels SO good!" And so, I keep at it. It's wonderful, actually, my face buried deep in her butt, her warm, silky buns caressing my cheeks, the utter decadence of pushing my tongue up into her asshole. I can't believe I'm eating the fiddle-player's ass! Despite her direction, I occasionally venture down to her drooling pussy, lapping up a tongueful of warm cuntjuice each time before returning to her other hole.

Eventually, as I continue my feast in her ass, I slip one, and then two fingers into her pussy. She's dripping wet again, and my fingers move easily in and out, rooting around inside her until at last I find her G-spot and start to rub over it. That really gets her going. Her hands clutch at the sheets, and she utters a fervent "OHHHH! Gawd!!!" Her sphincter is more relaxed now, allowing my tongue to go all the way in, stroking in and out of her asshole while my fingers massage her G-spot. Kat is beside herself, making loud, animal groans, her head shaking back and forth in response to my stimulation, until at last, she stiffens, cries out, and begins to buck her hips violently, each twitch accompanied by a short scream. It's so fucking hot! I manage to keep licking and fingering, despite her frantic movements, and then suddenly I notice that my hand is soaked with her juices. I've made her squirt! I can't believe it.

I keep at Kat through the finish of her orgasm, then drop down to clean up the mess in her pussy, licking up all the fluids she expelled as she came. I'm so turned on now, I want to do her some more, but as I take a few more licks over the spongey flesh of her labia, my she exclaims, "Oh my god. More???" and I realize that she needs a break.

I wipe my face and hand on the bedsheets and scoot up to cuddle with my newfound lover. Kat's arms go around me, and I nestle into her, my head resting delightfully on the soft pillows of her breasts. We lie there for a while, content and satisfied. Well, not completely satisfied. I let my fingertips wander over Kat's body delicately stimulating her ribs, her stomach, her upper thighs, hoping to have her one more time. But she demurs, daintily clutching my hand to stop my exploration.

"Tell me about your girlfriend," she says. I look at her skeptically, not sure II want to go down this path, or why she wants to. But finally, I tell her, I tell her about how we met at college, became best friends and moved in together, totally platonic, until I found myself being sexually attracted to her. And I tell her about my initial seduction of Melissa, and how our relationship changed, with Melissa becoming the dominant partner, and me slipping easily into the submissive role, the pleaser. And finally, I tell her about our adventures with other girls, how Melissa brings them home and we all have fun together. That really seems to spur Kat's interest.

"Fuck," she exclaims, "that sounds so hot! I've never even thought about two girls at once. I'll bet it's amazing. And, yes," Kat notes, "you as the pleaser. You are definitely that." Now it's her hands that are roaming. "Quite the good one, too, I might add. I'm sure all those girls have a really fun time." Then she added, with a laugh, "Where do I sign up?"

It's kind of exciting to hear her talk like this. Images of Kat with me and Melissa fill my head. I'm getting horny again. "So," I ask, "do you want me to please you some more?" My hand moves over to squeeze her tit. It feels so good!

Her response surprises me. "That would be nice, but I think I owe you one." Her hand reaches down to cup my mound, her finger playing lightly up and down my slit. Oh my god, is she going to do me??? Maybe Kat isn't the classic pillow-princess after all.

As if to answer my unspoken question, Kat scoots down slightly on the bed and takes one of my nipples in her mouth, sucking gently. "Mmmmm, baby," she murmurs, 'I think it's time you got some pleasing."

Feeling Kat's mouth on me is electric. Shivers go up my spine as she sucks on first one nipple and then the other. My boobs aren't my biggest erogenous zone, but in this case, feeling this straight girl's lips going to work on them, I'm totally turned on. And it definitely helps that her hand is back between my legs, finger-fucking me and rubbing over my clit. My hand goes to her head, gently stroking her hair as I begin to whimper in response.

And now she really surprises me, as her mouth leaves my boobs and starts to travel down my body. I feel a tremor of excitement go through me as she licks over my midsection and then moves down, between my legs. Oh my god, she's going to do it. She's going to eat me out!

Kat pauses between my legs, gazing curiously at my aroused cunt. I stare at her intently, desperately hoping she's not going to back out. At last, she looks up. "I hope I can do this okay," she says. "I've only done it a couple of times." That revelation makes me even more excited. I assure her it will be fine and spread my legs further. I move my hand to her head and nudge her forward.

Kat responds with a tentative lick up the length of my slit. My response is immediate -- a shiver goes through me, and I can't suppress a whimpering moan. Kat pulls back and licks her lips, as if she's testing the taste of me. Then, apparently satisfied, she moves back in and starts to lick me in earnest. I release a hearty "Ahhhhhh" and move both hands to her head, pulling her into me.

Her hesitance quickly disappears and she is licking all over my cunt, slipping up occasionally to service my aching clitoris. Her skills aren't perfect, but just the fact that she's doing this has me totally turned on, and in short order, I'm cumming like crazy, my body tensing, then shivering, as my cries fill the bedroom. I beg her to keep going, and she does, licking and fingering me until I have another surprising but satisfying orgasm.

The rest of the night is veritable fuckfest of oral sex. Kat does me (some) and I do her (a lot!), until we are both thoroughly satisfied and drained. She spends the night, and we both sleep soundly. In the morning, I wake her up with one last dose of cunnilingus, and then she calls an Uber and is off.

I spend the rest of the day in anticipation of Melissa's return, cleaning up the apartment, washing the bed sheets to remove any evidence of my illicit lovemaking. My mind is riveted on two topics: memories of my delicious night with Kat and traces of guilt for cheating on Melissa. I don't feel good about the second one, but I definitely feel the incredible sex was worth the guilt. Still, I'm torn. Should I tell Melissa or not? I don't want to upset her or jeopardize our relationship, but I keep going back to my conversation with Kat about sharing her with Melissa. I know that would be awesome, but if we did all get together, it would be obvious that I already had an intimate knowledge of Kat's body. I would have to confess my cheating to make it happen. I think about how I might start that conversation: "Hon, I was so horny while you were gone, I missed you so much." Or simply, "Melissa, honey, I have a confession to make..."

I'm still pondering those alternatives when Melissa arrives home in the afternoon. It's good to see her, and she seems happy to be home with me. We open a bottle of wine, and she tells me all about her trip, the sessions she attended, the conversations with her boss, the nightly cocktail hours. It's during that last topic that she gets a funny look on her face. I can tell that something is troubling her, and a worrisome thought enters my own mind. Does she know about my indiscretion? Has my demeanor somehow revealed my inner guilt. No. Melissa's biting her lower lip, a bit distressed, as she says, hesitantly, "Alyson, sweetie, I have a confession to make..."

12