Roommates Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeli
Aeli
145 Followers

"Alex, that would just be a mess," I explained.

"It's obvious that Elliot can't do what I can, sexually. And I know I'm, emotionally, not what you want. So, why not have your cake and eat it too."

"You make it sound so--" I mumbled. He cut me off.

"It's really quite simple. We just agree to keep this between the two of us. We can stop when either of us wants to, no questions asked." He, finally cracked a smile, but his eyes were still distant. "It's really fun to have something secret. I think you're just afraid of how much you would enjoy it." I shifted uncomfortably in my chair. I hated to admit it, but he was winning me over.

"If I agree to this," I started.

"Yes," he smiled, looking victorious.

"If," I asserted, "If I say okay, we can't ever tell anyone. Anyone. Ever. And no holding this over someone's head. No blackmail."

"Of course," he chuckled.

"Alex, I'm being serious!" I warned.

"I am too," he said. He stared at me, his eyes dark with lust. I looked back at him across the table. What was I getting myself into? What had I already gotten myself into? The attraction between us was undeniable. And even though I was repairing things with Elliot, Alex was the distraction that I kept coming back to. Maybe I just needed to get him out of my system. I know it sounds crazy, but maybe the best way out of this wasn't to deny it, it was to go through it. At this point something had to be done. It was going to happen one way or another, so why not have it be on my own terms?

"Ok," I whispered.

"What?" he asked, shocked.

"Ok. Sure. Let's do it." His face broke into a wolfish grin as he got up from the table and moved towards me. I quickly got up and maintained the distance between us. "I'm just saying that I will explore the possibility of this," I clarified.

His eyes drifted over my body. He looked like his was planning all the things he was going to do to me. I squirmed under his gaze. His eyes were anything but sweet, they were hungry. Just the way he looked at me made me begin to get wet.

"So, you like getting off in front of people," he stated. Instantly, I turned bright red,

"Alex," I whispered.

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself last time." His eyes held mine as he cornered me against the kitchen counter. Suddenly, he grabbed my hips and lifted me up on the counter. I gasped as he settled himself between my legs. I had never really be afraid of Alex, but he was definitely still mad about the other night and I had just given him permission to exact sexual revenge. I, timidly, tried to kiss him. He pushed me away.

"No," he said, "No. Actually, I want a little reprise of the other night," he chuckled as his hands rested on my hips.

"What?" I whispered.

"You said we could explore. I want to explore watching you."

"Alex, that was--I can't--" He stopped me.

"You can and you will!" he barked. I jumped. He slowly backed away from me. He grabbed a chair from the table and positioned it in-front of me. He sat down. "Take off your shorts." I slid off the counter. Shyly, I began to peel myself out of my shorts. "Faster," he commanded. I quickly let them fall to my ankles. "Good. Now your panties," he continued without missing a beat. I quickly let those fall too. "Get back on the counter." I did. "Spread your legs for me." I slowly let my legs open. "Wider." I leaned back and opened them wider. I was so wet that I could smell myself. He could too. He smiled. "Now, show me again."

"Alex, I don't think--" I stumbled. I was incredibly self-conscious. I know I had done this for him already, but this was different.

"I didn't ask what you thought," he stated simply, "I want you to show me, again," he repeated. He pulled his shirt off over his head. I must have been beet red from embarrassment. "Erica," he said. I looked at him, he softened a bit. "Don't be shy baby. After the last time, it's all I can think about." I could see the bulge forming in his jeans. Him shirtless and horny in front of me was all the assurance I needed. I sucked on two of my fingers to get them wet, then I slowly started to rub my clit. My nipples hardened in my bra. I got a little faster as I began to get more aroused. I began to remember how I felt the last time I did this, how sexy and powerful I felt and that gave me the confidence to keep going. I reached under my shirt to play with my nipples. I sighed. I began to rub my clit faster. I eased a finger into myself. I closed my eyes and moaned. I remembered the way it felt the first time Alex fucked me in the Hamptons and my pussy began to ache. I closed my eyes savoring the memory. I smiled.

Suddenly, I felt Alex grab my hand. I opened my eyes only to see him standing between my legs. He replaced my hand with his and began to rub the outside of my pussy. He began to stroke my clit, teasing me. I wriggled under his touch wanting more. He pressed against my clit with more intention and began to move in the same slow circles I used on myself. I moaned, "Yes," he smiled "You seem to like that," he teased, "How about this?" he asked as he changed his movement on my clit. Instantly my hips bucked into his hand, wanting more. He chuckled and pressed my hips back on the counter and kept going. It was driving me crazy. I felt my pussy getting wet and achy. I wanted something inside of me. He slowly pushed two fingers into me and pressed his thumb against my clit. I whimpered in pleasure. He bit his lip as his eyes raced over my body. My hips began to grind against his hand. Every so often he'd change his grip in my pussy and I'd moan. But soon I began to get frustrated. I was getting close, but not close enough. As his fingers slid in and out of me, I really wanted to grab his head and push it between my legs. Finally I whispered,

"Alex."

"Yes?" he responded.

"I...I need you to..." I trailed off.

"To what Erica? Use your words," he said.

"To go down on me," I whispered, blushing turning away from him. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Now, why would I do that?" he groaned into my ear.

"Because," I whispered, "Because I want to cum," I confessed.

"What? You can't cum from my fingers?" he challenged. Just as I tried to form an answer, he began to thrust the full length his fingers in and out of me, while his thumb made rough circles around my clit. I cried out loudly in surprise. My toes began to curl as I got closer. I began to grind against his hand. He roughly groped my tits through my shirt. He let me get closer. Then, "Not yet Erica," he said as, abruptly, he stopped. He pulled his fingers out of me. I whimpered. He picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and carried me out of the kitchen. He playfully smacked my ass as he carried me into his room. I began to laugh. He threw me down on his bed. But, the moment I saw the look in his eyes I stopped laughing. His eyes were consumed with lust. They were animalistic. I suddenly felt trapped, like I was his prey. He stared me down as he took off his jeans and pulled down his briefs. He was hard and huge. He paused for a second then he said,

"You made me beg. No one makes me beg." It rolled of his tongue like it was a simple explanation, almost like it was an apology. No, definitely an apology. Before I could figure out what he was apologizing for, he quickly crawled on top of me, spread my legs wide open, grabbed my hips and slammed himself into me.

"Alex!" I screamed. He dug into my hips and slammed into me again. He moaned, satisfying himself in my pussy. He was so big it hurt. He filled my pussy, stretching me every time. He pushed my shirt up over my breasts and roughly pulled the cups of my bra down so he could grab my tits as he fucked me. He groped them, pushing them together as he got faster. He was using me for his pleasure. He didn't seem to care if I came, he just wanted satisfaction from my body. Even if he didn't seem to care about getting me off, he definitely was. I began moan with every thrust as I got close again, the feeling of his cock deep inside me was driving me to the edge.

"Do you like that you little slut?" he asked between thrusts.

"Yes!" I cried.

He smiled. He pulled out of me and pulled me up to sitting. "Take those off," he said dismissively referring to my shirt and bra. As I did, he moved to sit with his back resting against the headboard. His cock bounced against his stomach. He quickly reached out and grabbed the back of my head and lead it down to his cock. "Suck it," he seethed. He kept his grip on my head as I began to take his cock in my mouth and, slowly, pressed. "All of it," he groaned. I opened my mouth wide to take all of him in. I could taste my pussy on him. I made my tongue relax and tried not to gag as he hit the back of my throat. He kept pressing, so I took him in further, sliding him down my throat. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore I felt my lips meet the base of his cock, he moaned loudly and, finally, he let go.

I gasped for air as his cock slid out of my mouth. He looked pleased. I settled between his legs and took his cock back into my mouth. This time it was easier. I swirled my tongue around as my head bobbed up and down. I covered his cock with my spit. His hands rested in my hair, massaging my scalp, as his hips began to roll. I brought my hand to his balls and began to softly massage them. "Shit Erica," he moaned. I pressed him all the way back into my throat again. I loved it. I loved knowing that I was getting him off. But, just as I got used to deep throating him, his hips began to buck, harder, into my mouth. I lost my rhythm. As I tried to get it back he groaned and roughly grabbed my head. He held me still as he began to fuck my throat. He pushed his cock all the way into my mouth again and moaned, "Swallow." I did as if I could swallow his cock whole. The moment I did, he came. "Fuck!" he groaned as his cum shot down my throat. I swallowed every drop.

As he softened, he easily slid out of my mouth. I looked up at him. He smiled back at me. His eyes were heavy from his orgasm. He rested back against the headboard. "Come here," he whispered. I brought my face to his. He kissed me passionately, running his tongue over mine, tasting himself in my mouth. I moaned. I straddled him and pressed myself against his body. I was crazy with lust, I needed to cum. But, his kisses were intoxicating and distracting me. He slowly ran his hands over my body. Just tracing his fingertips over my shoulders and back. I was grinding myself against him, desperately trying to get release.

"Alex," I whimpered, he just grabbed my face and went back to kissing me. I brought my hand between my legs and began to rub my clit myself. I sighed into his mouth. He quickly reached down and ripped my hand away. "Please Alex," I begged. He just started back at me, unimpressed. "I'm sorry," I whispered.

"For what?" he asked as he looked back at me.

"For what I did."

"What did you do?"

"I teased you," I confessed.

"And?" he asked, wanting clarification.

"I made you beg. I'm so sorry." I looked back at him, genuinely penitent.

"Are you?" he asked, while he took his other hand and began to roll one of my nipples. That made me moan.

"Yes, I really am," I said as my hips began to grind against his. He kissed my neck. It just made me more frustrated. "I'm begging you," I whined. He just started biting my neck, teasing me. Frustrated, I grabbed the hand that was on my breast, pressed it between my legs. "Please," I whispered. Then before he could pull his hand away I pushed two of his fingers with mine into my wet pussy. "I need to cum," I said. I moaned as I slid my fingers into my pussy with his, showing him how badly I need him to fuck me.

"Well," he chuckled, "since you asked so nicely..." he trailed off as he slowly began to work his fingers in and out of my pussy with mine, I cried out loudly as my head tilted back in pleasure. He flipped me onto my back. He pulled my hand away and quickly buried his head between my legs. He began to lick my clit in a way that made my eyes roll into the back of my head. Immediately I began to feel my pussy tighten. I looked down at him to see him looking up at me. His gaze was intense and primal, the message was clear, we wasn't going to stop until I came. I relaxed my legs wider so he could suck my clit in and out of his mouth. I began to writhe. My hands ran across his hair and across my body. I didn't know what to do with myself. I just wanted pleasure and he was going to give it to me. I nearly screamed when felt myself cum. I wrapped my legs around his head as I twisted around on his bed. He didn't stop until I pushed his mouth away.

As I lay in a haze, he crawled up my body and kissed me deeply, letting me taste myself in his mouth. After a few moments he began to press himself against my thigh. I looked down and saw that his beautiful cock was hard again. I smiled and pulled his hips up to my chest. He quickly straddled me and began to rub his cock in between my tits and over my nipples. I sucked him into my mouth. He looked down at me and growled in pleasure. It made me moan around his cock. I squeezed my tits together and he began to thrust his cock between them. I occasionally took the tip into my mouth as we rocked back and forth. He groaned when I did. Soon both of us wanted something more.

He got off of my chest and positioned himself under me and sat me on his lap. My hands rested on his chest for balance. I slowly eased myself onto his cock. I was so wet that his huge cock easily slid in and out of me. He reached forward and fingered my clit. I began to ride him faster. He heard him grunt as he tried to keep up with me. I moaned as I felt myself getting close. But, he grabbed my hips and slowed us down. He began to fuck me slowly, moaning, as he enjoyed every inch of me. And me feeling every inch of him made my toes curl. I leaned back on his chest and began to kiss him. He kept a hand on my clit and brought his other hand to my tits. He carefully pinched my nipples while he fucked me. I could feel myself beginning to cum. He did too.

"That's it," he moaned, "Cum for me." He kissed me and held my hips as I arched my back. He furiously thrust into me. I worked my clit with my fingers.

"Alex!" I yelled as I broke our kiss and felt myself quickly fall over the edge. I came, hard, around his cock. My legs were shaking as my hips jerked up on down. Finally, I felt myself go limp in his arms. His hands ran over my tits and stomach. I rested my head on his shoulder as I caught my breath. Then, his hips began to move again.

"You think we're done?" he teased. His voice made me come to. It was only then that I realized that he was still hard and still inside me. He chuckled as he easily flipped me onto my stomach and pulled my ass against his crotch. He quickly slid himself into me from behind. The sounds of his body slapping against mine began to get me going all over again. I began to thrust back against him. He just grabbed my hips and thrust deeper into me. I began to rub my clit, wanting to cum again. He reached forward and began to play with my tits and bite my neck. I quickly felt another orgasm coming. I moaned into the bed, getting closer. I felt my toes curl. I cried into the bed.

"Goddamn it," he groaned as he slid himself all the way in me, enjoying my pussy pulsing around his cock as I came. He let me rest for a moment before turning me onto my back.

He wiped my hair out of my face, put my legs on his shoulders and pushed his still hard cock into me. He looked at me like I was something to be devoured. I spread my legs wide, he brought his fingers between us and rubbed my clit. My head craned back in a moan. He then brought his fingers to my mouth. I could taste my pussy on them. I began to lick and suck them clean. Only he could do this to me. Only he could get me to behave like a sex starved whore.

He slowed his pace to watch me suck his fingers. Once he was satisfied. He began to suck my tits, occasionally nibbling them as he began to fuck me faster. He pulled me in for a kiss. His tongue fucked my mouth while is cock fucked my pussy. He held my face, wanting to keep his eyes with mine. He looked into me, through me, to the core of my desire. He brought his hand back to my clit. I saw the glint in his eyes when I reacted. No matter how I wavered, he kept our eye contact. First he punished me by not letting my cum, now he was punishing me by making me cum as many times as he could. He smiled, as he studied me. Watching. Waiting. Suddenly, I felt myself cumming again. My hips began to move in their own rhythm. My breath became heavy and I let out a long, loud,

"Oh my God!" as he ripped another orgasm out of me. He pulled out of me and gave me a wide grin before kissing me. I was covered in sweat and was so far past exhaustion that I felt alive. So, when he put his cock back into me, instead of feeling annoyed, I was exhilarated, "Alex!" I cried in both pleasure in shock. I returned his intense gaze. I moved my hips with his. I kissed him, sucking his tongue into my mouth. I heard him moan. "Harder," I whimpered as I grabbed his ass. He brought me to the edge of the bed, stood up, grabbed my hips and began to fuck me harder and faster than before. I latched my legs around him. My whole body rocked forward and back with the strength of his thrusts. My tits bounced. He hammered away at that sweet spot in my pussy. Pretty soon, I felt my pussy begin to tighten again. Instead of disbelieving it, I just let my orgasm wash over me. Even he look surprised, delighted, but still surprised. As he rode out my orgasm, I felt his cock getting stiff, his hips weren't so fluid anymore. He was gonna cum.

He pulled out of me. "Kneel," he commanded. I obeyed. He reached down and pushed two fingers in my mouth, opening it wide. "Stay," he whispered. Then, he began to jerk himself off in front of my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and looked up at him, knowing what was coming. I heard his breath catch. "Fuck!" he growled loudly as long warm ropes of cum shot into my mouth and began to drizzle over my chest. He pushed his hand into the bed as his knees began to buckle. I looked up at him, watching his face contort with pleasure. I began to spread his cum across my tits, rubbing it into my skin. "Oh my God," he moaned as he smiled down at me. He reached down, grabbed my face and roughly pulled me to my feet. "Open wide. I want to see my cum in your mouth." I did. "Now swallow," he whispered darkly. I did, he watched my face intently as I did. He smiled. "Good girl." He kissed me roughly. Suddenly, he turned me around and bent me over the bed. He smacked my ass before spreading my legs and burying his face in my pussy. I laughed

"Alex! I can't cum anymore! I can't!" I yelped.

"Oh, yes you can," he replied. His laugh got muffled in my pussy. I began to giggle uncontrollably.

"I'm telling you, I'm done!" I yelped as he ran his tongue over my pussy. I spread my legs wider. He shoved his tongue inside me. My laughter quickly became peppered with high pitched moans. He fucked my pussy with his tongue. Then he expertly rolled his fingers over my clit. I couldn't believe it. He was right. I could cum again. He swirled his tongue inside of me. My hands clutched the sheets as my thighs begin to tremble. I began to whimper and shake as I came again. Exhausted, I tried to push him away but he just wrapped his arms around my legs and latched his face onto my pussy, determined to get yet another orgasm out of me. "Holy shit!" I yelled, as his tongue did something impossible to describe. But whatever he was doing made my single orgasm multiply. I rode the waves of his tongue as I came again. I vaguely remember him letting go of my legs and pulling me into bed next to him. I was spent and covered in sweat and cum. He kissed me softly on my shoulder. I rolled over to look at him. He began to kiss me sweetly, stoking my face. He smiled at me in out post-coital haze. He looked amazed and exhausted. I was still unable to put sentences together. I curled up next him and fell asleep.

Aeli
Aeli
145 Followers