Root of the Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the sodomy truly got underway whatever physical pain Shaw had been feeling was quickly downgraded to merely discomfort, and then shortly after she found nothing but pure pleasure, again proving Root right. God, why did she have to be right? Root being right was nothing new. It was by far her most annoying quality. But about this? Really?

Shaw had been so convinced it was impossible, but she saw now just how arrogant and foolish that had been. Of course Root could make her like this. Root was an expert at manipulation and could make almost anybody do anything. She had made Shaw, a diagnosed sociopath, fall in love for God sakes. Or at least the closest she would get to it. Of course she could manipulate her body into liking this.

The thought that this was all Root's fault was actually quite comforting. Shaw wasn't the pervert. Root was. Root had introduced her to anal in the first place, only now Shaw was finally forced to be on the receiving end, just like her darling girlfriend always wanted. At least for this moment. And this moment only.

Soon enough Shaw would turn the tables and fuck Root's tight little ass, just like she had the first time that Root had tried to sodomise her. Now that would be fun. Yeah, she would wipe that smug grin off Root's face and show her once and for all who's boss. Hell, maybe she wouldn't even wait. Maybe she would butt fuck Root right after Root was done and show her what ass fucking was really all about. Maybe...

Suddenly a moan escaped Shaw's lips, causing Root to grin widely and taunt her, "That's it sweetie, moan for me. Moan for me while I fuck your ass! Mmmmm, it feels good in your ass, doesn't it? Oh yeah, moan for me again and let me know just how much you like it in the butt. Oh Sameen, you're going to be an ass whore in no time."

Despite herself Shaw did as she was told an moaned again. She tried not too. but even with every ounce of her concentration in training she couldn't stop it. It just felt too good. Overwhelmingly good. Embarrassingly good. So good. Which she still blamed Root for, although it didn't really matter now.

No matter whose fault it was she was bent over and getting fucked up the butt, and actually enjoying it. She was even blushing. Blushing as she was humiliated beyond belief. And of course, now she was constantly moaning, groaning and even whimpering with pleasure Root was having a field day at taunting her, and Shaw just had to lay there and take it.

"Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, you love it! You love it up the ass!" Root exclaimed with delight, "Mmmmmm, Sameen Shaw loves it up the butt. She loves it. And she loves being a bottom! My bottom. Sameen Shaw's dirty little secret is that she loves being a top, but deep down she loves being a bottom too. And she loves me. Which is why she's letting me do this to her. And oh Sameen, I love you too. And I love your big jiggly butt. But most of all, oooooooh shit, I love making you my bitch. Aaaaaaahhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, I love making you my little anal loving bitch! Ohhhhhhh Goooodddddd, beg for me bitch! Beg like a good little butt slut and I'll make you cum. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, cum like a bitch with my big dick in your ass! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh!"

She wanted to deny those words, to threaten Root, or at least tell her to fuck off, but she knew that would just delight Root even more. And really, there was nothing she could say. Or at least nothing that would be believable. For now Root had won. Root had her right where she wanted her, and Shaw just had to take it.

Although it was increasingly tempting to go back on her word, break out of these cuffs and literally turn the tables. Shove Root to the place that she was right now, cuff her in place and then pound her little ass hole so that it would be gaping open for a week, and Root wouldn't be able to sit down for a month. But Shaw's stupid pride wouldn't let her.

Just when Shaw didn't think it could get any worse she felt an increasing need to cum, and while she increased the pace a little Root made sure to keep her from her orgasm. Which was initially fine with Shaw as she didn't want the humiliation of cumming like a little bitch with a dick in her ass. But it just became so overwhelming.

Shaw enjoyed torture, to a certain extent at least, but constantly not getting what she wanted? Now that was hard for her to handle. Especially when she didn't want to want it, although that did allow her to resist for a little longer. She knew she wouldn't receive her climax until she gave Root what she wanted, so after what felt like an hour of relentless anal and verbal teasing Shaw finally snapped.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Shaw snapped, telling Root whatever she wanted to hear, "God damn it Root, fuck me harder! Fuck my ass! Fuck it and make me cum!"

"Oh Sameen, sweetie... you'll have to do better than that." Root teased.

Shaw gritted her teeth, and then as nicely as she could demanded, "Root, would you please fuck me. Fuck my butt! Oh God, fuck me you bitch! Ooooooh fuck, it feels so good. Why does it have to feel so good? God Root, I hate you! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh Gooooooddddddd, I fucking hate you! Mmmmmmm, hate you, ohhhhhhhh, I hate this, but fuck me! Butt fuck me! Fuck me in the butt hard and deep and make me fucking cum! Please? Ohhhhhhhh shit, make me your ass whore, if you can. Oh fuck, harder, mmmmmm, fuck me harder! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh, fuck me Root! Ohhhhhhh, fuck me like an ass whore! Ooooooh, make me your ass whore! Make me your butt slut! Make me your anal loving bitch! Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, make me your bitch! Just fuck me Root! Fuck me harder you bitch! Harder, harder, harder aaaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, ooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssss!"

It took a lot longer than she thought, and hoped, that it would, Root obviously delighting in making Shaw humiliate herself in this way. But inevitably she increase the pace of the sodomy and Shaw finally came. It was an embarrassingly little increase, although it had nothing on just how embarrassingly hard and frequently Shaw came.

Although the embarrassment only added to the pleasure at this point, and as much as Shaw wanted to focus on the revenge part of her still wanted she was suddenly filled by a desire to become a pure bottom. Root's bottom. Root's ass whore, Root's butt slut, Root's anal loving bitch and whatever else Root wanted. The important thing was that she was Root's, and receiving more of the pleasure which left her completely mindless.

Root wanted that more than anything. She'd wanted so many things with Sameen Shaw. She'd wanted it all. Everything. She wanted everything with her, and now she finally had it. Every part of her precious Shaw was hers, and the fact that she had been denied this most intimate part of her for so long only made it that much more sweet.

But again, Shaw had a perfect ass, and it was even more perfect now it was finally hers, and that it was jiggling like a bowl of jelly in an earthquake from the force of Root's thighs smacking against those big meaty cheeks. It was something Root was savouring every moment of, in case it never happened again.

No! That wasn't acceptable. Root couldn't stand the idea of living in a world where she didn't get to fuck this perfect ass every day. Oh yes, regardless of the consequences and the price and whatever else Root needed to butt fuck Sameen Shaw just like this at least once a day, with the more curvaceous brunette bent over so she could see those big juicy cheeks jiggling with the force of her thrusts and not only here Sameen moan for her, but scream in pure ecstasy.

Root needed to make Sameen her bitch, and she knew just how to do it, by giving her the longest and the hardest rectum wrecking ever, not only causing her to cum hard and frequently but make sure that Sameen would never be able to sit down again without thinking about Root, and the pleasure she could received through anal sex.

With that in mind Root used every ounce of her strength to slam Sameen's most intimate hole with her big strap-on dildo until the sound of flesh smacking off flesh was almost as deafening as the squeals of pure pleasure she was forcing out of her girlfriend, Shaw's cum was constantly squirting out of her cunt while the other woman's body trembled as her own ached.

Of course, by that point Shaw wasn't the only one cumming. For a while Root had tried to fight it, and for a while she'd even succeeded. But the constant bashing against her clit combined with the sheer joy of sodomising her beloved Sameen Shaw centre over the edge of truly amazing climaxes time and time again.

Somewhere along the way Sameen slipped out of her restraints and started slamming her ass back against Root, making the butt wrecking even more devastating, but that was something both women were barely aware of. In fact they were barely aware of anything at that point as they had truly become two mindless animals, completely obsessed with destroying Shaw's ass hole and in the process maximising the pleasure for them both.

But their stamina wasn't unlimited, and ultimately they were forced to collapse in a sweaty heap and gasp for breath for a few long minutes as they struggled to return to consciousness. When they finally did a wide grin of satisfaction crossed Root's face, and on pure adrenaline she stood up and pulled her cock free so she could admire her handiwork.

"Awww Sameen, your ass hole is so cute when it's gaped." Root gleefully taunted in a singsong voice.

Shaw groaned in frustration at Root's words, and worse even blushed slightly, but didn't dare to offer up a reply. Not while she was still cum drunk, and more dangerously high off the purest form of submission she had ever known. She shuddered to think what she might say if given half the chance. At best she would say something unbearably sappy.

At worst she would reaffirm the words she had only said to get what she wanted, beg to be Root's bitch forever. So yeah, silence was not only her best but her only option. Silence, and just laying there while Root admired her gaping butt hole like the perv she was. Then of course Root had to make the utter defeat Shaw was feeling worse.

"Now suck it." Root ordered, only half expecting Shaw to obey this command, but positive that she would like whatever response Shaw would give her, "Mmmmm yeah baby, suck my cock! Suck it right after it's been in your butt, like you make me do every time we have anal. Come on Sameen, turnabout is fair play, and you have enjoyed our little turnabout so far."

Annoyingly that was undeniably true, Shaw finally looking over her shoulder and glaring at Root to show she didn't enjoy being reminded of that. Of course Root just grinned that grin of hers, which was even more wide and wicked than usual, and with good reason. God, Shaw wanted to wipe that grin off Root's face. But not as badly as she wanted to obey.

Oh God help her, she wanted it, and she couldn't stop herself doing it. She was just too lost in being the bottom, and a twisted one at that. So much to her dismay the proud Sameen Shaw slowly turned around, dropped down to her knees and shuffled forwards for until she was kneeling in front of her girlfriend.

She then glared up at Root, which turned out to be a mistake because of course Root was grinning even wider than before, to the point where it totally looked stupid. Then with a frustrated growl Shaw wrapped her lips around the dildo in front of her and closed her eyes and did her best to block out any more words coming from her annoying lover.

Which Shaw guessed was a very, very good thing, because going ass to mouth wasn't nearly as unpleasant as she thought it would be. In fact she was on such a submissive high Shaw actually moaned a little, which sounded deafening to her ears and she had no doubt that Root heard it.

Unfortunately the best way to block Root out was to concentrate on the task at hand, namely sucking Root's cock, which was exactly what the other woman wanted. But it was a necessary evil, so Shaw tried not to think about how much Root must be loving this and just concentrating on bobbing her head up and down on that dick, gradually taking more and more of it into her mouth until it was pushing into her throat.

At least she didn't enjoy that, which of course only made Shaw choke herself on the cock even more. That, and it was a point of pride at this point to take every inch, just like she had trained Root to do, and just like Root would do again when the tables were turned back to what they should be.

"So Sameen, do you agree we've found the Root of the problem?" Root teased.

Shaw grabbed Root's face and pulled her down into a kiss, forcing her to taste some ass on her lips, which of course just made Root giggle. Then Shaw broke the kiss and grumbled, "The Root of my problem is that I love you, so I can't kill you."

Root just laughed.

12