Rope! Bandana! Cane!

Story Info
A punishment for a wrong doing.
606 words
3.78
20.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing there naked, nothing upon you but your guilt.

You knew you had done wrong but you couldn't acknowledge it; you will acknowledge it now!

I take your hands and bind them tightly to the top of the four poster above your head. You moan as the cord bites into the softness of your wrists; those moans will soon turn to screams.

I spread your legs and tie your ankles to the corners of the bed, I feel between your legs, your cunt is wet and swollen; why? This is a punishment, not a pleasure.

I grab your hair and pull back hard, you open your mouth to scream but before a sound can come out I force a large handkerchief into your mouth, packing it fully; your words will not be heard today.

I take your red bandana and pull it hard between your teeth, forcing that gag deeper into your mouth. I lift your hair and pull that bandana tight, muffled moans escape your packed mouth as the cloth bites into the corners of those soft and vulnerable lips.

I walk towards the dresser and lift the cane; long, slim, almost flimsy looking but with a bite that can break the strongest of wills.

I stroke your buttocks; smooth, firm, soft, almost peach like, not a mark on them...for the moment.

I pull back my arm left arm, the cane bites deep into your right cheek, you scream through your packed mouth as that slim devil performs it's righteous task on your soft and yielding flesh!

I step to the left and it bites into your other cheek with equal delight!

Left, right! Struggle, scream! Left, right! Struggle, scream! Poetry in motion!

I stop for breath and look at my endeavours; soft, pretty, welts already decorate your guilty behind. That red bandana is now soaked with your sweet saliva, that makes my cock hard but you must feel more from the bite of the cane before you can feel the thrust of my shaft.

I draw back, both cheeks simultaneously now, feel that disciplinary bite!

Again! Again! Again! You struggle wildly against your bonds, that cruelly, tightly, gagged mouth crying out your pain and your pleasure. Yes, pleasure, for I feel your recalcitrance may have been a means to an end!

Whatever!

I bring back the cane for one more stroke, feel it slice into you; watching you almost collapse into your bonds as the final bite ends your punishment and begins my pleasure.

I grab your hair once again and force you to look into my dark, angry eyes. Tears stream from your face but they don't move me...much.

I touch your buttocks, swollen and red, an ugly kind of beauty.

That vision excites me! My cock is so hard it aches!

I free it from it's prison and slide it slowly into your ass hole, that tight, warm, pleasure channel!

You groan as my full length fills you. I move, slowly at first; in, out, up, down!

Then faster, harder! You moan through that packed and painfully fettered mouth as my stiff rod slams into that soft and vulnerable hole.

Faster! Harder! Deeper! Until I explode inside you, filling you with that part of me!

---------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------

I take a large butt plug from the dresser and push it deep inside your hole, trapping my cum inside you, leaving my essence there to remind you that I was a part of you and that you were all of mine!

You have been punished enough, I will leave you bound, gagged and plugged for a while.

When I come back, we will talk.