Rory's Rite of Passage

Story Info
Rory catches Luke and Lorelai in action, learns something...
2.2k words
4.18
102.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another dull Sunday afternoon in Stars Hollow. Rory closed her book by Michel Houellebcq who, even though he had some interestingly perverted views, she always found to be very negative. Especially concerning sex. “Everybody can just have fun, right? It doesn’t always have to end in some horribly downward psychological spiral. She walked over to her window. The same damn birds as always. Time for a little snack, she decided. She walked into the hallway and passed her Mum’s door. To her surprise she heard some noises that made her think that maybe they had some company.

With their door handles being freshly oiled by Luke, she silently opened the door to see that same Luke and her Mum engaged in what had become a regular thing. Ever since Luke had started to come over to fix Lorelai’s plumbing he had been, well, fixing her plumbing. This time Lorelai was seated on her knees, her strong back arched and her large, milky white boobs hanging low, her hard nipples swaying back and forth while brushing the white bed sheets. She was grunting with pleasure as Luke behind her was thrusting into her.

Rory watched as Luke was just about to cum, his mouth open and his strong arms gripping just a bit stronger into Lorelai’s sides. He slapped her lily white ass with an open flat hand just once, since he knew Lorelai would flinch a little, tightening up that dripping wet pussy he was pumping his big dick into. She gasped and did just that, sending him over the edge. He quickly took out his dick, allowing a good view of it to Rory while he leaned back and sprayed his hot cum all over Lorelai’s back. Lorelai, feeling this sudden shower on her sweaty back, sat up quickly, yelling out. “Oh fuck, yes!”

She slit her hands in between her legs right away to rub her clit a wildly, knowing she only needed a little more stimulation to reach what must have been her fourth orgasm. As she sat up, she saw Rory standing in the doorway. While smiling at her daughter, she continued rubbing her clit. Rory walked up to the bed shamelessly and kneeled in front of her. She gently took her mother’s hand and whispered; “Let me do it Mum.”

She put her small, soft hand completely over her mother’s pussy, feeling how incredibly wet she was. By just covering her slit her hand was lubricated enough right away to start massaging that clit. She knew her Mum could use some rough stimulation and put some pressure on her venus mount with the palm of her hand, while her fingers slipped over the opening over her vagina. Curious, she also slipped her fingers a little further, touching her mother’s tight asshole. She found a little moisture there, too, which made her smell her fingers quickly. She then realized it was some of Luke’s cum that had trickled down from her Lorelai’s back. Her daughter’s touch of her asshole gave a little jolt of pleasure to Lorelai, making her cum. “Oh fuck yes, fuck, fuck, Jesus yes!” She yelled from the top of her lungs.

As Rory knew all too well, her mother liked to swear a little, or a lot, when she had a particularly good orgasm. With her mother in her own little joyous world for the moment, Rory looked over her shoulder to see Luke lying down, enjoying the view. She crawled over to him and they smiled at each other. Luke had his arms comfortably folded behind his head. She gazed down at his crotch, to see his dick, half limp, but still swollen. She took it in her hands to feel its weight. She was impressed. With it almost completely limp by now its tip was hanging down over the palm of her hand. A little drip of cum was hanging from it. “mmmm…Time for a snack,” she remembered.

Sliding down, she quickly put it in her mouth. Luke gasped for air. He didn’t see this coming. He sat up a little as he watched amazed. He saw Rory, that little girl he knew so well, sucking all the cum out of his dick. Her black hair fell over her face but he could clearly hear her moan as she moved his limp dick around in her mouth. Her agile and soft young girls tongue just licked all over it, while it filled her mouth completely.

Luke just couldn’t get over it. Of course, he knew that Lorelai and Rory were not your regular nuclear family and Rory had watched him and Lorelai on several occasions, but never had she even laid a finger on him. If only his punk nephew could see this. For a second he started to question whether this wasn’t morally wrong, having his 18-year old nephew’s girlfriend stuff her face with his dick, but at the same time he felt that same dick give off some signs of life again. He was pleased to notice Rory had trouble keeping his growing manhood in her mouth. Just a flinch, she seemed to gag as a twitch of it made it touch the back of her throat, but she was very determined to keep it in her sweet little mouth. For a moment she was disturbed by Lorelai who started to remove her daughter’s socks and shoes. With approving murmurs from Rory she then went on to strip her clear of her pants. Now Rory, struggling to take in as much of she could of Luke fully erect cock, was only wearing a white blouse and silky pick panties.

Luke let out a groan. “ Oh yes Lorelai, I mean, oh fuck Rory, keep on sucking that dick.”

Lorelai, still looking a little puffy from all those orgasms, beamed with pride.”Good showing honey, you really got him going again.”

Rory was now bobbing up and down Luke’s dick which she could only just get her lips around. Sometimes she wished she had her mother’s larger mouth. For a second she wondered if Lorelai had every attempted to fit two dicks in there and made a mental note to ask the next time they were having tea and biscuits. Her thoughts were interrupted by a soft brush between her smooth thighs. Her Mum was gently working her way up the back of her legs, softly stroking her baby girl. Rory, unable to see her mother, felt her kiss her panties softly. She kissed around them, on Rory’s perky little bum and then, seeming almost annoyed, quickly removed the panties. Rory had to struggle to keep her balance as Lorelai yanked her panties down from her ass.

“Ah, that’s better,” Lorelai said as she looked at her daughter’s bare pussy lips. A perfectly hairless pussy, the result of extensive family grooming parties, was staring her in the face. She didn’t wait long and let the tip of her tongue slide over the two perfectly folded outer lips. She could taste a bit of pussy juice on her tongue. Rory jerked, causing her to loose her hold of Luke’s dick.

“Hey!” He yelled out, in mock anger, “Let the girl do her job!”

Rory grinned, adding “Yeah Mum, you know how much I need to focus in physical education!”

Lorelai didn’t respond, seemingly caught up in an idea. Sliding her hand over the cheeks of the softest, most perky bum ever, she started to bend towards it. Remembering the quick flush she got from Rory’s touch upon her tightest hole, she now started to kiss her daughter’s back, moving down towards those perfect hills. She herself loved it up the bum every once in a while and was wondering whether this was a hereditary trait. Rory, gone back to trying to swallow as much of Luke’s impressive dick as she could, gave a soft approving moan when her mother started to kiss her back. A bit of motherly tenderness was something she was always in for, oblivious towards the final destination in mind. Lorelai had reached the slit of Rory’s ass and stuck out her tongue in order to reach. Rory started to flush; this was new! Lorelai had entered her devilish mode and quickly moved on to the star shaped hotspot. She gave it a firm lick right away, making Rory sit up straight with a jerk. “Jesus! Mom!” she yelled out, sounding almost complaining.

Luke, who had seen the whole thing coming from where he was enjoying his blowjob, forcefully, but tenderly, pulled Rory’s head back down to his now bright red dick. ”Let your Mom decide what’s good for you Rory.”

He wanted to spray his cum down this hot teen’s throat and all over her, but Lorelai gave him a signal to hold back a little longer. Lorelai had started to spread pussy juice from Rory’s wet pussy on her asshole. “Rory honey, I know you think you’re no virgin anymore, but that’s not really true. There’s still one more cherry to pop back here.”

Luke’s grin just became a little bigger. He figured out he could be in for an honorary position in this rite of passage. Rory looked up, breathing heavily as her mother kept on rubbing her asshole, and knew what was going to happen.

“Mom, are you sure it’s okay?” she asked in her sweetest little girl’s voice. “I mean, is it going to fit?”

“It always does eventually honey.”

Luke took the hint and moved behind Rory, where Lorelai made way. For a second she gently stroked his dick, then firmed her grip on it. She wanted to be part of this as much as she could. “Now lean over a bit more honey.”

Rory obeyed, putting her head down to the bed. The look on her face was a mixture of animal lust and juvenile trepidation. Lorelai bent down quickly, put Luke’s dick as far a possible in her mouth and moved away right away, leaving it glistening with her saliva. She took hold of it and guided it towards her daughter’s quivering ass. Holding Luke’s dickhead pressed up against Rory’s asshole she thought the same thought as the other two. This was never going to fit. Luke, sensing his master of ceremony position was at stake, took over. He placed his big hands on Rory’s hips and pulled her back. “Aaaawww…,!” Rory roared. She felt like she was being impaled! “God that hurts! Stop!”

Luke stopped moving in, but did not pull out. Rory was squirming under him, trying to keep her cool. Lorelai sat behind Luke, looking over his shoulder. She reached around him, placing her hands on his and pulled Rory back by the hips. “C’mon honey, you’ll love it! I know I do!”

Rory started to doubt. If her Mom liked something, normally she did, too. She relaxed a little, and to her surprise it made all the difference. Luke was taking in the moment: his dick was in the ass of the girl he had seen grow to a vision of pristine innocence, her mother, a more devilish beauty, had her hands on his hands while he was fucking her daughter in the tightest spot, pressing her soft breasts against his back and occasionally kissing him in the neck. He felt Rory relax a little and start to move up a bit further. Rory bit down on the pillow, determined to ride this one out all the way. Luke slowed started to fuck her, picking up the pace as his balls were crying out for relief. Lorelai looked over his shoulder, seeing his big dick moving in an out of her daughter’s ass and felt the urge to partake. She started to rub her own pussy and inserted a finger in Luke’s ass when her finger was wet enough. Luke, oblivious to this assault from behind, froze up. “Jesus!”

he cried out as he was fucking Rory’s ass pretty hard by now, and as a result Lorelai’s finger fucked his own ass at the same pace. She had put it in as far as she could. “Now you get just an idea of what she must feel like, with you pounding that big dick in her sweet little ass.”

Rory had taken to letting out long wails of both pleasure and pain. One hand was rubbing her own clit furiously and she felt an orgasm coming the likes of which she had never felt before. “Yes, Luke, yes, fuck me, fuck me forever!”

Unfortunately, this couldn’t be true. Luke had turned bright red and grunted “You little sluts, you dirty whores”

and with a last couple of mighty, deep thrusts he exploded inside Rory’s ass. He took out his spraying dick and came all over her back, drips of cum landing in Rory’s hair and on Lorelai’s hands. Realizing he had given Rory the same treatment as herself, Lorelai murmured in his ear:

“Like mother like daughter, Luke?”

Rory fell on the sheets, gone into a wailing orgasm, turning on her back to feel Luke’s cum spread over the sheets. She found it refreshing to roll around in Luke's sticky cum while the last waves of her orgasm faded away. Lorelai slowly pulled her finger out of Luke’s ass, the sensation making his dick jerk with a final little squirt of cum. Rory got up, put on a bathrobe and cheerfully said:

”Pancakes, anyone?”