Rose and Dragon

Story Info
A young sorority initiate is pulled over for speeding.
4.1k words
4.33
44.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
952 Followers

"Oh God! Oh Jesus! Please not now!" I said to myself as the flashing red and blue lights flared up behind me. It was 10 o'clock at night on a pretty much long, dark stretch of road. I hadn't seen another car in a long time so I was maybe going a little too fast. Well, that and the fact that the only articles of clothing I was wearing was a see through bra and matching thong panties. I was covered in lewd sayings from a magic marker and maybe had had a couple of beers before getting behind the wheel even though I was only 18. In a moment of panic, I even considered flooring the gas pedal and trying to outrun the cop car but my more rational thinking kicked in and I slowed down and pulled over. Maybe, it would be a dude and he would let me off with a warning after I flashed him my tits, I thought to myself. Man, why did I ever agree to this stupid sorority idea.

I wanted to join Phi Epsilon so badly ever since coming to the university. All the popular girls were in it and it really could help on résumés when you put down that you had been accepted. I figured that I came from wealthy parents and I was the biggest fish in the pond at my private high school so, naturally, the sisters would just accept me with open arms, honored that I would choose to grace them with my presence. Okay, I was probably just a little too arrogant for my own good but my life had been one of ease and privilege and I really didn't know any better. Boy, did I find out that they didn't give one fuck about how rich my family was or how high up I was in high school. I came in to initiation thinking that it was just a formality that I would soon be a Phi Ep but I didn't know how my arrogance would really just piss them off. It was the last night of "Hell Week" and I'd been selected to make the "pizza run", driving 30 miles round trip in nothing but lingerie and getting the pizza that had been ordered. It was my last test. If I passed, I was in. If not...well, goodbye Phi.

So there I was, waiting for the policeman to walk up to my car and tap on the window. I tried sitting up in the seat to showcase my tits, my nipples hard as a rock from the chill night air and plainly visible. What I didn't count on was the fact that it wasn't a guy cop. When I lowered the window, I groaned inwardly as a female voice asked for my license and registration. Handing her the required information, I sank back down in my seat, trying my hardest to look pitiful. I gave her my best "doe eyes" as she asked me why she pulled me over.

"Well, um, I guess I was going, uh, a little too fast?"

"Yes, you were. 20 miles an hour too fast. Would you mind stepping out of the car please?" I closed my eyes in embarrassment, my hopes of "just a warning" quickly slipping away. I unbuckled my seatbelt, opened the door and, a little unsteadily, got out of the car. "Hmmm...Miss Perkins, it looks like you've had a bit of a wild time tonight. Have you been drinking?"

"Maybe a little. Please may I go? I swear I'll be careful. Please?" Again, I tried to look pitiful. The cop, whose name badge identified her as "Owens" just looked at me. I was shivering from the night air and nerves as I did my best to cover my crotch and nipples with my hands. She shown her flashlight on my body to better read the graffiti covering me, I guess. While she was checking me out, I was doing the same to her. Office Owens was a good four, maybe five inches taller than me. Her black hair was short and tattoos covered her arms.

"Wait here, Miss Perkins." She took my information back to her squad car and got inside as I just stood there, shaking. It felt like she was gone for an hour but she soon walked back to me and asked me to turn around, facing my car. I was stunned when I heard this and didn't move fast enough so Officer Owens grabbed my shoulders and spun me around. She then proceeded to handcuff me at which point, I began to cry.

"OH GOD, PLEASE!" I wailed as tears streamed down my cheeks. "What have I done?"

"Well, Miss Perkins, I have you on speeding, underage drinking, driving while intoxicated, driving under the influence and, judging by your attire, public indecency. Should I go on?" I shook my head no and followed her as she lead me to her car. The rocks were poking my bare feet and I stumbled a bit as she opened up the back door of the squad car. "So, here's the deal." she said, looking at me sternly with her arms folded in front of her. "We are going to take a trip down to the jail where I will administer a blood test, fingerprint you and lock you up in a cell until either bail is posted or you are arraigned, okay?" I nodded as I looked down at my toes, still to stunned to really answer her. "Or..." At that, my head snapped up.

"Or, since the writing on your lower back reads 'Spank Me Hard!;' I do just that and let you go." My eyes got big when she said that.

"No! That's illegal! I...I'll have your badge!" Office Owens laughed at that, grabbed me by the arm and, non to gently, sat me down in the backseat. She slammed the door shut and walked around the car, getting behind the wheel.

"Who are they going to believe, Miss Perkins? Huh? Me or a half naked girl with booze on her breath which I have clocked speeding." I started crying again, realizing that she was right.

"Okay." I said in a whisper. "Just please don't take me down to the jail."

"What was that? I didn't hear you."

"Okay, Officer Owens. You can spank me! Please don't lock me up!" I said loudly. I couldn't afford to go to jail. My parents would kill me. My father had all but demanded that I'd gone to the Christian Academy by our house. It took much pleading and wheedling to get him to relent and allow me to go out of state to a university. I knew he would yank me out of college and make me enroll in the school he wanted or cut me off. I couldn't have that. Maybe a spanking wouldn't be so bad. At least, it would be over quickly.

Office Owens sat there, looking at me through the rear facing mirror. I could see her eyes reflected back at me. They had a hard look to them and, for a moment, I wondered if the wiser choice would be just to get arrested. Then, to my surprise, she put the car in gear and pulled out. I looked at the back of her head with a surprised expression. "But I thought..."

"Shut up." Was all she said. We drove in silence for several miles, taking several turns onto side roads until she stopped in front of a small, one story house. It was surrounded by woods and extremely dark, the lights from the car the only illumination. She turned off the engine and exited the car, walking around to where I sat and opened the door for me to exit. I winced in pain as my feet touched the sharp gravel of the driveway but yelped in surprise when Office Owens hoisted me over her shoulder. I started struggling as she walked to the house. She stopped suddenly and swatted my butt. "I can either carry you in or you can walk on the rocks." With that, I let her carry me until she put me down on the front porch. At that moment, the car headlights went off, leaving the area pitch black. My eyes were just adjusting to the darkness when I heard the door open and was dragged inside. Office Owens flicked on the light switch, and shoved me ahead, then shutting and locking the door behind her.

The room was sparsely furnished; an old ratty couch, some wooden chairs, a flat screen on a plank of wood which was supported by two cinderblocks. There were empty beer cans and bottles strewn everywhere along with old food wrappers. Cigarette butts littered the floor like little insects. The smell was of stale food, sweat and other things best left not thought of. I was slightly nauseated at the effect of it all, having never dreamed of stepping foot in a place this decrepit. Officer Owens walked over to one of the chairs and dragged it into the middle of the room. Then, she came and grabbed my arm and lead me to the chair, shoving my body down and commanding me not to move and then she walked away. I knew I was stuck and really frightened because I didn't know just how far she was going to take it. I literally was stuck in a house, handcuffed, miles from anything or anyone that I knew. My purse and phone were hopefully still in the car that was sitting on the side of the road where I'd been pulled over but what really scared me and put things in perspective was the fact that the person holding me here was a cop. The very same one someone would contact to report me missing, knowing my luck.

Officer Owens was gone for a while. I don't know how long for sure but it was enough that my tailbone was starting to get sore from sitting on the hard wood. Then, I heard her footsteps approaching and my eyes got wide from shock. She'd changed out of her uniform to something that she felt was more appropriate for the situation obviously. Tight spandex pants framed her lower half nicely while the leather bustier accented her already naturally deep cleavage. The tattoos, one of a rose that went all the way up her left arm and the other a dragon that went down her right, were on full display. Her face was etched in lust, a sneer on her mouth and hunger in her eyes. And she was walking towards me with a purpose. My body reacted instinctively and I tried curling into a ball as she stepped in front of me, hands on her hips.

"Time for your punishment, Miss Perkins." she said, grabbing me by my hair and yanking me to my feet. I let out a yelp of pain as she sat down and pulled me across her knees. "Scream as loud as you want, honey. Nobody to hear you out here." Still having a firm grip on my hair, she pulled my panties off me, totally exposing my backside. I tried kicking my legs up but my captor just yanked hard on my head which stopped my struggling rather effectively. "Let's see. You were going 20 miles over the speed limit, as I recall. That seems like a good place to start."

"Start?" I asked out loud. The only answer Officer Owens gave was to slam her hand down across my ass, making me scream out in pain. Oh God, that hurt! I started struggling again, just wanting to get off her lap when she brought her hand down again. A large, resounding "SMACK" echoed throughout the house, followed quickly by another scream. Then she just started wailing on my ass. My voice went hoarse after number twelve or so. Tears were streaming down my face and I was quietly sobbing by the time she was finished. I didn't even realize that the last blow had fallen until my senses came back and I felt her hand rubbing my ass. I calmed down a little, thinking that it was over but I didn't comprehend that Officer Owens wanted a little more. She continued rubbing my ass until I'd stopped crying for the most part. Then, she began to move her hand a little lower.

I gasped as her hand traveled to my inner thigh. I tried clamping my legs shut but a yank on my hair and a slap on my sore ass convinced me to not resist her advances. Officer Owens brought her hand directly to my pussy and began rubbing it. "Mmmm...Miss Perkins. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were kinda liking this." she said as her fingers traveled through the wet folds of my pussy. I didn't even realize just how wet I was until she slid to of her fingers in easily and began to pump my pussy. My reaction was purely instinctual. I moaned a little and spread my legs more as she picked up the pace. My breathing became ragged as my orgasm approached. Closer and closer, I was so near to cumming. That's when Officer Owens withdrew her fingers from my hole and slapped my ass hard. I screamed out again, in frustration and pain as she quickly gave me three more whacks.

Officer Owens then stood up which caused me to fall hard on my shoulder and back. The handcuffs on my wrists dug painfully into my skin as I laid on the dirty floor, moaning in pain. I opened my eyes a little to see her looking down at my prone body, smiling what can only be described as a predator's smile. She walked over to an old desk in the corner and retrieved a knife from a drawer. I screamed out as she walked back to me, knife in hand. Then, it happened. I lost control of my bladder and pissed all over myself and the floor. She stopped and just laughed out loud then continued walking over to me. Kneeling down, Officer Owens brought the blade close to my face. I my eyes followed the steel which glinted in the dim light. Then, she quickly and expertly brought the blade down to my chest and made three cuts on my bra before yanking the ruined undergarment from my body. Standing up, she threw the knife at the wall. It buried itself deep in the wood with a loud thump. Picking up my panties off the floor, Officer Owens hung my panties and ruined bra from the knife handle. She turned around, just standing there looking at me for a moment, as if trying to come to a decision as what to do next to me. I just laid there, curled up in a fetal position, hoping that she would tire out soon. Then, she started disrobing.

Officer Owens hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her pants and slowly dragged them down her legs. I couldn't help but watch her as she seemed to be putting on a show. Another tattoo, looking like something tribal, encircled her right thigh. She wasn't wearing any panties and her hairy muff was plainly visible. Then, she started undoing the laces in her corset. Again, taking her time, making sure that I was watching as her large breasts came into view. Each nipple was pierced with a ring and both were sticking out obscenely. She walked over to me when she was completely naked and just knelt down on my head, her twat pressed against my mouth. I clamped my lips shut, knowing what she was wanting me to do but flat out refusing to do it. She must have realized that I wasn't going to lick her because she brought her hand down and smacked my pussy hard. My hips bucked as I screamed out. The pain was intense and I was just about to lick her when she did it again. Again, I let out a muffled scream. Sticking my tongue out, I began to hesitatively began to lick her. I'd never been this close to another person, much less a woman, before. Like all girls, I'd thought about what it would be like to have sex with another girl but I never really had the desire.

Officer Owens tightened her thighs around my head as I began to lick her with more enthusiasm. I used my tongue to collect all of the juices that had leaked out of her and tried my best to get her off. The taste wasn't that unpleasant and I learned that the more I licked her clit, the wetter she became. She started toying with my nipples, getting them hard as I continued to lick her. Officer Owens relaxed her thighs a little and let out a moan. I licked harder, running my tongue through the wet folds of her pussy. Then, she began to pinch my nipples. I let out a squeal but kept on eating her out, trying my damndest to make her cum. The closer she got to orgasming, the harder she pinched my nipples, pulling and twisting them, digging her nails into my sensitive flesh. Finally, I heard her scream out and her pussy flooded my face. I slurped up as much as I could, trying not to inhale any of her juices through my nose.

When she finally calmed down, Officer Owens got to her feet and I could finally see again. I winced at the pain in my swollen teats, which just added to my sore ass and reddened pussy. I could smell the musky aroma of her juices that coated my face and I heard her laugh as I did my best to lick my face, gathering up as much of her cream as I could. She walked away again, leaving me lying on the floor. In the quiet of the house, I distantly heard her opening a drawer, looking for God knows what.

My eyes got big again at the sight of her upon her return. I let out a shout of surprise. At her waist was a big, black dick! I didn't see any harness attached so I had no idea how she held it against her body. It bobbed as she walked over to me, looking a lot like a snake ready to strike. Grabbing me by the hips, Officer Owens flipped me over and turned me around so that my face was smack dab in the puddle of urine on the floor. She raised my hips up so that my red ass was sticking up in the air. The stench of my pee filled my nostrils as I closed my eyes, waiting for the inevitable fucking I knew I was going to receive. Instead of the tip of the penis though, I felt her grab my hips and she began to eat me out. Holy shit, this lady was good. I felt myself getting wet again as her lips and tongue brought me closer to climax. Again, just like last time, just before I came, she stopped. That's when I felt the dildo pressing against my pussy hole.

With one thrust, she buried the plastic prick deep inside me, taking my breath away. It felt like she'd shoved a fucking log in there! I'd only been fucked once before but it was over too quickly for me to get any real enjoyment out of it. Not this time though. Officer Owens got into a rhythm, thrusting in and out, each time, slapping her hips against mine. The orgasm, the one that she'd been teasing me with all night, quickly began to build again. I started panting, not caring that I was laying in a puddle of piss, not caring that my ass and nipples were still smarting, not caring that this woman, this strong, beautiful, forceful woman, had tormented me all night. I just knew that she was giving me so much pleasure. She picked up the pace, thrusting faster and faster. She brought me right to the edge of orgasm. Then, she pushed me over.

I let out a primal scream as my pussy clenched down on the dildo. Officer Owens kept slamming the fake cock into me, bringing me to new heights of orgasmic bliss that I'd never attained before in my 18 years on Earth. I was shaking all over as another wave hit me. It seemed to go on forever. But, eventually, I stopped cumming and just collapsed onto the floor, my legs too weak to support me anymore. Officer Owens fell on top of me. I could feel her tits pressing into my back as her chest heaved, trying to catch her breath. After a while, she pushed herself off of me and slowly withdrew the dildo from my body. My pussy clenched on it's own, trying to capture the plastic prick and hold it inside me. She made her way to the couch and plopped down, the dildo sticking up in the air, glistening with my juices.

"Damn, Miss Perkins," she finally said. "that was pretty intense even for me." I smiled a little at her comment. "There's just one more thing I have to do though." My smile faded at that. Jesus! What else was there? "I have to mark you as mine." She rose up from the couch and withdrew the dildo from her pussy. I saw then that it was double pronged, the other half having been buried deep in her. She walked over to me, rolled me over onto my back and squatted above my face. For a moment nothing happened. Then a gush of piss flowed out of her, covering my head and face. I opened my mouth in surprise, causing a lot of the acrid urine to flow directly down into my throat. Not wanting to drown, I quickly closed my mouth and swallowed, tasting the vile fluid. She kept lowering her body down until her pussy was pressed against my lips. Moving her hips back and forth, Officer Owens wiped her mound against my face, totally covering my head with her piss.

Rising back up, Officer Owens walked away again, leaving me lying on the floor. I rolled over onto my stomach so the handcuffs wouldn't keep digging into me. I don't know how long I laid there, waiting on her but she was back in her uniform upon her return, carrying an old tee shirt. She used her foot to nudge me over again before wiping my face and pussy clean with the shirt. She helped me to my feet, finally unlocking my hands. I rubbed my wrists, trying to get the feeling back in them as she casually tossed the rag at my feet. Officer Owens walked over to the knife, taking my panties and bra off the handle and wrenching the blade free from the wall. Tossing me my panties, she ordered me to put on the shirt and panties so that she could drive me back to my car.

blondsubles
blondsubles
952 Followers
12