Rose and Gephard Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was back to Rose. Still naked, but now human, Gebhard and I had one final discussion before I left for the base:

"Tell me about Carl. How did you meet him? I assume he is also German?"

"Carl is my friend's dog. Sometimes when my friend is away, she will leave Carl with me. He is a pure-bred German Shepard."

"I am curious, is he gay?"

"I am not sure such things apply to dogs. In any case, Carl is not neutered if that's what you're asking. He may be neutered soon. Probably when my friend no longer wants to breed him". This is one of the reasons it is important for him to be trained- so that he is not so aggressive around other dogs. He did well today. Of course, Bella was not in her heat cycle so that helped.

"So, Bella is not spayed", I interrupted.

"Bella is not spayed, but she cannot become pregnant." He elaborated. "Until she is spayed, Bella will still go through her heat cycle, so we have to be careful."

I assumed the reason he concluded Bella can't become pregnant is because he knew I was on birth control. However, I let that go and pressed him on Carl.

"But I want to know about Carl the person, I assume that is not his real name?" I persisted.

"Rose, Carl is a dog. That is all you need to know. All he knows about Bella is that she is a dog as well. He knows nothing about 'Rose'. He doesn't know your name, who you are, where you are from, or even that you are American. He has never met 'Rose'."

'Except that I informed him.' I thought, remembering that I told him, in English, my name. I wonder if he understood. Many young German's spoke English, especially around a military base. Some worked on the base. He was not familiar to me but there must be a lot of people on base I haven't met.

"Gebhard, I just hope he is not a soldier." I persisted.

"He is a dog."

I let it go at that. Gebhard changed the subject:

"Rose, I want us to take a trip next week. Before we can do that, I need to know that you are committed to learning what I must teach you."

I nodded in agreement.

"So, we will formalize that next time." He continued. "In the meantime, I need you to think about your limits. Specifically what things, if any, are off limits. You need to think in general terms. For example, I previously promised I would never do anything to compromise your military career or get you in trouble with the military. I promised that you would be safe from serious physical injury. Of course, I would never do or ask you to do anything illegal. Do you understand?"

"Yes Gebhard, I think so."

"The reason I say 'in general terms' is because you need to stretch your comfort level. Today's pet play was new for you. However, you only scratched the surface of what it means to be a pet. I stretched you just a little bit but could have gone much further."

"Yes, you literally stretched my asshole." I said trying to break the nervousness I was feeling.

"Well, see that is a good example, Rose. You told me once that you don't do anal sex because it is too painful. The plug today was small, and you only wore it for a couple hours. But your tale will have gradually larger plugs worn for longer periods. It will stretch you. But did you notice that you could feel sexual stimulation with that plug inside?"

"Yes." I said meekly.

"No need to be shy Rose. I know it can rub against your clit. You should speak freely to me about your sexuality- as if you are writing in a personal diary. I know you are not a shy person in this regard."

It was true. I remember my mom telling me that women who went in the military were sluts. I could be selective in choosing my sexual partners, but I didn't need the strong emotional connection for sex that my female friends claimed to need. I did want to be respected though. I think Gebhard respected me. Yet here I was allowing him to do as he pleased with me. The situation was confusing. It was both challenging and thrilling to give up control. This was especially true with sex. I wouldn't use the term slut though. I wasn't promiscuous, but I was open to pushing my sexual interests.

Sex was complicated with Gebhard. He brought me to orgasm one time- the first time. After that it was more of me pleasing him. I found I enjoyed that quite a bit. So much so that I was disappointed if he didn't seek sexual gratification from me. I wasn't physically attracted to him. There was something else that compelled me. I would have happily knelt in front of him right now, pulled out his cock and taken it in my mouth if he had asked. But he didn't.

I think I would have been reluctant to have Carl mount me though. Gebhard seemed to leave open the possibility of Carl mounting me. No that wasn't true. He left open the possibility of Carl mounting Bella. I would have to think on that.

"So can you tell me more about our trip?" I asked.

"We will meet here on Friday. I have a friend who will draft our agreement. He will be here as well. For this visit you will not immediately get undressed when you enter the house. Then, assuming you agree to everything, my friend will witness you and I signing the agreement."

"Is this really necessary?"

"It is for our protection, both you and me. If you choose not to sign it, we can still have a pleasant visit here at the house before you leave. If you do sign it, we can leave together for our weekend."

"Where are we going? I can only go within 50 miles of the base and must remain in Germany." I explained.

"We will meet those requirements, but that is all I will divulge for now."