Rose Byrne: The Badge Sucker

Story Info
The porno is on hold, but that won't stop Rose.
1.3k words
4.13
26.1k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Disclaimer: This story is a work of fantasy; names and places are products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously.)

Rose Byrne: The Badge Sucker

Of all the corrupt police cities in the world she had to walk into his, reclining in his big comfy chair with her bare feet propped on his big comfy desk, her long sun kissed legs disappearing behind yesterday's newspaper, a feminine hum stopping him from calling in an officer and having her dragged away in handcuffs.

Captain Dudley "Do" Wright closed the door behind him and frowned impatiently while he cleared his throat and waited for her to explain herself. She took her sweet time, apparently engrossed in whatever she was reading, and slowly lowered the paper just enough to reveal a naturally beautiful brunette in her early thirties. Dudley didn't fail to notice the trousers and blouse folded up on the desk beside her feet, a pair of black pumps resting on top.

"And you are?" he asked, his voice a little strained from holding in his middle-aged spare tire.

"Rose," she merrily chirped, her Australian accent putting a smile on his ruddy face. "I'm in Vegas for a few weeks making a movie and thought I'd stop in and say hi."

"Ah, so that's it. The movie."

He watched her curl her adorable toes, a tent slowly rising in the crotch of his pants.

"Well I'll tell you what I told the others. If you want to film in our city, you'll need the proper permits."

Rose smiled. "That's the problem, Captain Wright."

"Call me Dudley."

Rose's brown eyes lit up, making his breath catch in his throat.

"You see, Dudley, if we apply for the proper permits then what we're doing won't be a secret anymore. And a girl like me--well, it's kind of important that people don't know what I do in my down-time."

Dudley shook his head and chuckled. "So they send the sexy movie star down here to change my mind." He narrowed his eyes. "This is a serious offense, ma'am. Prostitution, bribery of an officer--you're looking at a hefty fine, maybe even jail time."

"Mmm," Rose purred. "Upright, straight as an arrow. I like it."

She threw the paper aside, revealing her small but firm breasts, her nipples as hard as steel. She slid the chair back, coming to her feet and revealing a flat belly and smooth pubic mound before slowly covering the distance between them.

She placed her hands on his burly chest and gazed into his eyes.

"Don't you want to frisk me, officer?"

<><><>

He wanted to do much more than that, Rose's eyes popping when he took her by the back of the head and held her in place while he speared her on his erection, the swollen rod hitting the back of her throat, his balls bouncing off her chin while he humped her for all she was worth. The thirty-two-year-old groaned, her brief experience on the set of XXX-Men leaving her unprepared for someone so aggressive. She sucked as best she could, slurping and drooling all over the place, but this was his show, her face turning red and her pretty brown eyes watering profusely while he treated her throat like other men treated her vagina.

He laughed while he pounded her, looking down at the naked starlet on her knees and gloating as he took what so many nerds the world over had dreamed of having. It was obvious from his demeanor that he was at least somewhat aware of her celebrity, and he was prepared to take full advantage of the submissive Hollywood slut, tugging on her silken brown hair while shoving his bulbous cockhead right down her throat, holding there until she turned purple and looked like she might pass out.

Rose took it all with a smile, groaning whorishly and digging her nails into his strong thighs. They had only been a few weeks into shooting on XXX-Men when the authorities shut them down, which meant that if they didn't resume filming soon she was going to be out a million dollars, her contract stipulating that she only got paid if she did the work. The money had already been spent, and there was no way in hell Rose Byrne was going to let her good name be dragged through the mud if she could help it.

She only wished he had used a condom like she asked; not that it particularly mattered. He was a cop, a captain, he would be clean. Right?

Leaning back, Dudley took his cock in hand and slapped the swollen head across her cheek, splattering pre-cum and her own spit all over her pretty face. Rose gasped at that, yelping when he took her by the hair and hauled her to her feet.

He dragged her over to the desk and shoved her roughly against it. Rose groaned, his cock grinding into her bare ass, and whimpered when he pulled her hands behind her back and slapped the cuffs on her, terror filling her syrupy brown eyes until he bent her over the desk and kicked her feet apart.

He entered her hard, placing his hands on her thin upper arms while he rocked his hips and drove himself again and again into her moist heat. Rose moaned hotly, fluttering her eyelashes and lifting up on her toes, her juicy rear jiggling powerfully under the assault. She had taken some mighty big men in the past weeks, and while this one wasn't half the size of the smallest he more than made up for it with his aggressive nature, pulling on her hair and digging his fingers into her hips when he wasn't smacking her ass or reaching around to abuse her perky tits.

"Oh yeah, that's it, that's it!" He leaned forward, placing his hands on the desk while he focused on giving her short but hard jabs, every pump making her cry out. "You like that, slut? That do it for you?"

"Uh-huh," Rose gasped, slipping around in a growing puddle of spit. "Uh-huh uh-huh!"

Her jaw dropped when he hauled her off the desk, kneading her breasts while he hammered into her with everything he had left. She felt so cheap and dirty, like a true-life whore, and the revelation was enough to make her nipples pop and her engorged clitoris throb, the naked Aussie beauty crying out while the Las Vegas police captain treated her like a twenty-dollar hooker right off the street.

He gave her plenty of warning before he came, grunting and cursing into her ear while he painfully twisted her nipples. Rose tried to push him off, begged him to pull out, but he ignored her, leaving the Australian princess wailing while he kissed her slender neck and tugged on her clit. His thick semen coated her velvet walls and flooded her womb, and Rose could only flutter her lashes and thank God that she was on the pill--a strange reaction for an agnostic come from a family of atheists.

He pushed her back over the desk, pressing down on her and kissing her glistening flesh while he recovered. They were both breathing hard, both moaning softly while his cock pulsed and throbbed inside of her. Finally, when he grew too small to be of any use, he pulled her off the desk and led her over to the sofa against the wall.

"Wait here," he said, shoving her down before walking out of the room without another word.

Rose took a deep breath, her handcuffs jangling, the fake leather cushion squeaking beneath her even while it stuck to her sweaty flesh. She closed her legs, rubbing her knees together, and stared out the window while she waited. She had no idea when he would be back, or if he would even be alone, but there was one thing she was certain of.

Her day was far from over.