Rose Byrne: XXX-Men Ch. 03

Story Info
Rose meets January.
2.4k words
4.19
27.7k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Disclaimer: This story is a work of fantasy; names and places are products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. X-Men and related characters are property of Marvel.)

Rose Byrne: XXX-Men - Blonde On Brunette

She is a woman unlike any other.
For weeks afterward I couldn't hear
her voice without creaming my little
panties. If I had worn any, that is.

- Rose Byrne on January Jones

The club was vintage but the music was modern, making the half-naked Australian want to dance as she made her way through the smoke-filled room. It was dark and warm, and even in her panties and bra she was glistening by the time she made it to the other side.

"Excuse you," January Jones said, the blonde dabbing at the wet spot on her full-body white jumpsuit. "Watch where you're going, you silly girl. You might hurt someone."

"Oh god," Rose Byrne gasped, putting a hand to her mouth. "I'm so sorry! Here, let me help."

She grabbed a napkin off a passing waitress's tray and began wiping January's heaving breasts, the American's attire designed to show off assets the smaller Rose could only dream of. January studied her while she worked, close enough to kiss her if she so desired.

"I don't recognize you. Are you a dancer?"

Rose swallowed nervously. Her character Moira had stripped down to her underwear in order to sneak into the Hellfire Club and follow an American general she suspected was selling secrets to the communists; if she didn't want to get thrown out, or worse, then she was going to have to fool this stern but very beautiful woman.

"A working girl, actually. I'm here for the General."

January narrowed her icy blue eyes. She was only a couple of years older than Rose but easily just as lovely, the Australian counting herself lucky that the production had managed to get her back as Emma Frost for the porn version of First Class.

"Nobody told me the General was expecting company. Which means you're either stupid or lying." She grabbed Rose by the wrist. "I have a feeling it's both."

"Please," Rose groaned, falling to her knees. "You're hurting me."

"I'll do more than that if you don't start talking."

Rose nodded quickly, her brown eyes starting to water. "Okay okay, I lied. I'm sorry. I just wanted to sneak a quick drink. I didn't mean anything by it."

January sighed. "So you were stealing and assumed I would look the other way if I thought you were polishing the General's cock?"

Rose nodded so hard wisps of hair fell in her eyes. "Don't fire me, please. I need the money." She innocently licked her lips. "Let me make it up to you."

"And how do you plan on doing that? You don't seem to have any pockets, and as cute as that underwear is I don't think it would fit me very well."

"Maybe I could do something for you. Make you feel real good."

January's gorgeous face softened. "You know how to eat pussy, honey?"

Rose shrugged. "I've been around."

January thought about it a moment, then reached down and undid the large belt around her slender waist. She stepped back and leaned against the bar, motioning to Rose with a shake of her head.

The Australian licked her lips, ignoring the butterflies in her stomach while she slid the blonde's zipper down and released her big beautiful breasts, the golden mounds and pink nipples making her mouth water so much she was almost drooling. She had never really considered herself bisexual but there was no denying it now, her panties already soaked and her pussy just aching to rub against the American's.

January slipped out of her jumpsuit, rolling it over her wide hips and down her long legs. She'd had a baby only a few weeks before, but her body was already back in pristine shape, one of the best Rose had ever seen, the brunette pressing her cheek against January's smooth pubic mound and inhaling her musky scent while she pushed the jumpsuit around her slender ankles.

"Come on," January breathed, running her fingers through Rose's silken brown hair. "Show me what you've got."

She pulled Rose's face against her amazing body, holding her there until the Australian took over and began kissing and licking her creamy folds. She moaned loudly, smacking her lips while she stared into Rose's eyes like an old lover. There had always been something between them--even before they both decided to become celebrity pornstars--and as Rose nuzzled the blonde's vagina she suddenly felt like a young woman in Balmain again, lying in the backseat of her drama teacher's car while he took her virginity.

A crowd began to form in the bar area, surrounding the women in a loose circle. Several women commented on Rose's technique, some suggesting she was a slut for eating pussy the way she did, but they all agreed that she was doing a very good job, munching away like a true lady of the night.

"Mmm, you like that pussy, baby? You like the way it tastes?" January grinned, swiping golden locks away from her piercing eyes. "Yeah, of course you do. A hardcore slut like that."

She leaned against the bar, looking so beautiful and busty while she took Rose's mouth. Her fair skin glistened in the dim light, the sweat and smell of her sweet cunt making the brunette want to cry out in joy. This was what life was supposed to be like, this was the kind of woman she was supposed to be pleasuring, not those nasty Sydney skanks her ex-fiancé was always bringing into her bed. Miss January Jones was an angel, a goddess, and Rose looked forward to having her again and again in the future.

The blonde frowned and tilted her head, somehow perceiving what Rose was thinking. She gave her one of those adorably arrogant smiles, licking her lips before running her fingers through the brunette's silken hair.

"Careful now, honey. I'll just break your heart."

Rose swallowed, her throat burning from January's juices. That line wasn't in the script, but Rose didn't mind, suddenly anxious to get the scene over with so she and her lovely co-star could get a little alone time without all these pesky cameras hanging around.

Luckily, her oral skills soon proved more than the blonde could handle, January shivering from head to toe before pushing her away.

"Not bad," the breathless American said. "It seems you've got some talent."

She motioned for Rose to stand up, rubbing the Australian's soft upper arm while she looked her over.

"Take off your clothes," January said, her voice soft but commanding. "I want to see everything."

Rose nodded obediently before reaching back and undoing her bra. It went loose then fell to the ground, leaving her topless in the presence not only of this amazing woman, but of nearly two dozen men and women milling around them.

January's eyes lit up. She reached out and touched Rose's left breast, teasing the nipple before jiggling the mound. Rose wasn't half as busty as she was, but she more than made up for it with a perkiness on par with any teenage girl.

"The panties," said the blonde as she lowered her hands to her side. "And the heels and the hose too. I want you butt-naked right now."

Rose trembled as she reached for her waistband. She had known this was coming, had thought she was fully prepared for it, but there was something about the way January was ordering her around that left her feeling vulnerable and completely on display, the crowd sighing with pleasure when she slipped the damp panties down her long legs, men and women alike fighting to snatch them right out of her hand.

Her pumps went next, January taking them one by one and sniffing each in turn before placing them on the bar. Rose's eyes went wide--a woman with a foot fetish!--yet didn't hesitate to peel off her thigh-high hose and hand them over too, blinking dumbly while she watched the blonde inhale her warm scent. She wasn't sure whether she should be disgusted or aroused by the act, her pussy dripping like a leaky faucet by the time January had finished.

"Now me," the American fairly purred, pushing the brunette to the floor. "And do hurry. I have someplace to be."

Rose didn't hesitate, unzipping her lover's knee-high white boots and placing them gently aside before removing the jumpsuit that had remained bunched around January's legs this entire time. The blonde grinned, seemingly enjoying her public nudity a lot more than Rose.

"I just got a pedicure," January said. "What do you think?"

Rose looked up at her, blushing when January lifted her foot and dangled it in front of her. This wasn't in the script, at least not in hers, but as she gazed at the pretty toes she found that she didn't particularly mind, taking January by her firm calf before leaning in and engulfing her beautiful foot.

January groaned as if sliding into a warm bath, tilting her head back and running her hand over her face while Rose bobbed up and down and treated her foot like a cock. She was really into this, her skin flush as she reached back and gripped the edge of the bar for support.

"Ah yeah," the blonde grunted. "Suck it, girl. Suck those toes!"

When Rose moved on to the other foot, getting down on all fours and hawking up before spitting all over her pretty toes, January pounded her fists hard enough to rattle the empty glasses drying on the bar. When Rose smiled and licked up her own saliva, gathering it on the edge of her tongue as if it was fresh semen, January gasped and began to tremble.

She had just orgasmed.

Rose gave her a moment, rubbing her feet until she finally stopped shaking and was able to look down at the pretty slut who had done this to her, her blue eyes causing the Australian to tingle between her thighs.

"You're a naughty thing, aren't you?" January licked her pouty lips. "Come here."

Rose stood up and leaned in for a well-deserved kiss, only to have January giggle and move aside. The blonde gracefully hopped up on to the bar, demurely crossing her long legs while she waited for the brunette to join her.

She pounced almost immediately, coming to her knees while Rose did the same and kissing her hard on the mouth. They ran their hands over each other's nude bodies, fondling breasts and squeezing bums while they licked and kissed and spit in each other's mouths. The crowd cheered and urged them on, the cameras circling around them to capture the action from every possible angle.

January was quite a bit stronger than Rose, and after sating her hunger for lesbian kissing she pushed the brunette down on her back, quickly mounting her before scrambling around and putting her ass in the woman's face.

Rose moaned as the blonde lowered her pussy to her mouth, automatically spreading her own legs and gasping when January began lapping at her quivering pink center, burrowing her tongue nice and deep and thrusting it almost like a cock. She took a deep breath, the smell of the blonde's musk making her eyes water, and spread the firm cheeks apart so the cameras could see the woman's asshole while she leaned up and took several tentative licks. Unlike January, she wasn't a committed bisexual. She enjoyed women, didn't shy away from having sex with them, but when it came down to it she would much rather be with a man, especially if he was black and had a big dick. Still, from the way the blonde was moaning into her pussy, it was clear she was doing something right, Rose pleasuring her lover as she herself would like to be pleasured and running her tongue back and forth over the sticky groove before moving lower to work the engorged clit with her teeth.

January groaned at Rose's skill, continuing to grunt while she fucked the Australian with her tongue. She held the brunette by the hips, dimpling the soft flesh with her fingertips while she rocked her head up and down and did her best to pleasure the woman as well as she was pleasuring her, the blonde shaking as yet another orgasm built up deep within.

While January was busy trying not to come too early, Rose was busy working her tight American bum, wrapping her arms around the blonde's waist and burying her face between the firm cheeks. The smell and heat of the most intimate part of January's body threatened to overwhelm her, but Rose fought through it, lapping at both holes before burrowing her tongue as deep into the puckered asshole as it would go. That finally proved too much for January, who shook and whimpered as she came yet again.

Rose wasn't about to let her off the hook that easily, however, not after the whole foot thing--barking "Eat it!" while hooking a leg over the back of the blonde's head and forcing her deeper into her pussy. "Eat it now!"

January did as she was told, chewing on the Australian's creamy labia and tugging at them until they hurt. Rose loved it, releasing her leggy hold on January's head so she could roll her hips and grind her cunt all over the American's pretty face. She moaned softly and while lapping at the blonde's holes, fingering the ultra-sensitive post-orgasm pussy and sending January into the stratosphere.

They came together, screaming and writhing all over the bar. Glasses were knocked off, the crowd jumping back from the flying shards. The women were oblivious, yelping into each other's juicy muffs until the pleasure passed and their vision finally cleared.

"Oh my god in heaven," January groaned. She lay flat on her back, sweating beautifully while her ample chest rose and fell with every erotic breath. "Jesus motherfucking Christ."

"So, what do you think?" Rose giggled as she snuggled up to the blonde. "Do I get to keep my job?"

January was quite, mulling it over. Then she turned her head and looked deep into the Australian's eyes, brushing silken brown hair out of her Rose's as she answered.

"Of course, sweetie. I can always use a good girl like you."

She gave Rose a soft kiss on the lips, lingering a moment before sitting up. With a wave of her hand, she motioned to the crowd gathered around them, now almost entirely made up of men.

"You can start with them."