Rose Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,312 Followers

I stood up and looked over the Alphas. "The killer we are after is highly trained and intelligent; he has managed thus far to make multiple kills while leaving behind little evidence. He has used ammonia and black pepper to hide or mask his scent. At this point, we have no leads and no clue as to his motivation. That is where you come in," I said.

"We need to compile a list of potential suspects," Gunny said. "Anyone, human or werewolf, who has threatened your Pack or expressed hostility towards your members. We are especially interesting in people with shooting skills; hunting, prior military. Cast a wide net, and report if there is any doubt."

"Why tell you," one of the Alphas said. "Why not take care of it ourselves?"

"Because it's likely a human, and he's not on our territory when he's doing this," I said. "The FBI has jurisdiction here, we have full access to their resources. We will lose that if we don't allow the process to work, including the human justice system."

"You'll have all the resources you need," Alpha Derek Johnson said as he took the floor. "A jet has been placed at your disposal, along with crew. You are being granted access to any Pack lands, and each of us will assist with anything you need." He looked right at me. "Just find this fucker before more people are killed."

"We'll do our best, Alpha."

I just didn't know if that would be enough.

partwolf
partwolf
2,312 Followers