Rose Ch. 28-31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,312 Followers

"I'm into the Brinks database. Charlotte was right, it's an older system, no cellphone backup. Keypad is by the front door. Code is 1987."

"1987." I followed Gunny around, instead of walking through the yard we went along the side wall until we met the back corner of the house. He leaped up ten feet to the rooftop, looked around and then chuffed for me to come up. I wasn't as graceful, but my cat helped me out and I scrambled quickly onto the flat roof. We had seen a motion sensor light on the patio door, so Gunny was going to take care of it. He shifted and reached into my bag, removing the small roll of duct tape. Tearing off a strip, he leaned over the edge and covered the light sensor. He shifted back and jumped down to the patio below, I was a little more hesitant, but I followed. We both shifted in the darkness. "I have to get used to that," I said.

"More time in jaguar form will help," he said as I opened the bag. I handed him surgeon's gloves and put a pair on myself, then I pulled out socks with grips on the bottom. We might be supernatural creatures, but we still had fingerprints and footprints that could be left behind. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and wrapped a scrunchy around it to keep it in place. We didn't bother with clothes.

The house had a large sliding door leading out from the dining room, but I could see there was a stick at the bottom holding it closed. I went over to the door from the kitchen, this was a normal entry door with a single lock, not even a deadbolt. I pulled out my lock pick set and went to work, feeling for the tumblers.

It took me about fifteen seconds to trip the mechanism and Gunny opened the door. He walked quickly to the front as the alarm sensor beeped; I heard him typing in the code as I closed the door quietly behind us. I looked through the window, no neighbors, no animals and then there was a loud chime followed by "Alarm Off." I left the door at met him by the hallway.

We checked his bedroom first, not finding anything of interest there. I could smell his scent strongly, along with those of a few females. We searched carefully, using our noses as much as our eyes. No lights were turned on to show we were there, our eyes didn't need more than the light we had.

Finding nothing, we went across to the spare bedroom, then the office. I was checking his drawer when I felt Gunny's anger surge through the bond. "I need you," he sent. I looked over, the closet door was opened and a large gun safe was behind it. I looked at it carefully, it was one with an electronic keypad lock.

"Fucking idiot," I told Gunny as I opened my bag and pulled out my phone. Going to Youtube, I entered the make of the safe and started playing the video on how to break into it. I removed the covering and identified the proper wires, then connected my alligator clips to the right place and I immediately heard a THUNK sound. I opened the safe, letting Gunny look inside while I removed my wires and put the cover back on.

"I'm going to fucking kill him. Slowly." His anger was building, he would destroy something if he didn't calm down. I pulled him back into my arms, hugging him tightly as he fought to control his breathing. It took a minute, but he eventually moved his hands to my face and kissed me. "Thank you."

I took a look behind him at what was in the safe, then it was HIS turn to calm ME down. That bastard was going to die, my cat and I agreed. "Get in fucking line," I snarled into his head. I reached in and removed a block of C-4 explosive from the stack, memorizing the smell before I put it back carefully.

"That's not all, look at this." On the shelves were a half-dozen high end .45 caliber pistols, all 1911 models. Gunny picked one up and looked at it. "Kimber Master Carry Custom, nice weapon." He took a grip and pointed it at the wall, a laser light immediately showed up. "Glow in the dark sights, laser grip, custom action." He pushed the magazine release and showed me the ammunition. "Winchester Silvertips," he said without comment. He put the magazine back in the beveled well and slapped the rubber-coated bottom in to seat it. He placed it back, looking at the others. "The man likes his guns," he said.

I took a closer look at the shelves, reading the labels. Luis had been active in police shooting leagues, and there were several plaques from training classes at Gunsight. "Josh, send Luis' photograph to all the Packs. Let them know he's working with the shooter and to keep it to werewolves only."

"Got it, Mom. What's going on?"

"We've been assuming Luis has just been covering for his sister's activities, helping her to avoid capture."

Gunny pulled me into him. "Josh, combat rifle and pistol are completely different skill sets. It always bugged me that the first killings at Gila were done at close range with .45's, and so fast they never got off a warning. Two head shots on moving targets in a second or two isn't easy."

I buried my face in his chest. "Unless you've been training for years with that pistol, and a badge lets you get close without arousing suspicion."

There was going to be a long line, and their families had priority on revenge.

partwolf
partwolf
2,312 Followers