Rose Ch. 64-67

Story Info
The Other Dude Did It.
9.4k words
4.88
15.3k
21

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,297 Followers

Ella's POV

Previous Day

I watched Jacob and Kelsey leave, a pit forming in my stomach. I had been watching Rose, she didn't think it was a good idea and it wasn't. "Rose, you're not even asking this of Gunny. It's a horrible idea."

"Why? Isn't it good for the Pack to have more children?"

"Yes, but not this way. Mated pairs are sacred, and something like this would end up driving us apart. There's no way you don't regret it, you aren't jealous of her and her child, and that isn't good for the Pack."

I could see she was relieved. "So she doesn't get a child?"

"She can, but not with a mated male's sperm. I know her cat wants what it does, but things are different here than in the world she knows. The best thing would be for her to find her mate, then if she has brothers or relatives willing to donate they would both be tied to the baby."

"She doesn't have a mate, though."

I nodded. "True, and that's why it is better if the donor isn't in the Pack. What if she met her mate next week, and baby daddy is a mated member of our Pack? Not good. No, the best thing is to find a volunteer, someone who isn't from around here. I'd prefer someone who didn't have a mate at all." I thought for a minute, a candidate came through. "Let me take care of it, you forget this even happened. Gunny only has eyes for you, trust him."

"All right." She went downstairs to check on things while I pulled my phone out. I flipped to the right contact and pressed talk. A few rings later, a deep male voice answered. "Joe Miller."

"Hello Beta Joe, it's Alpha Ella from the Belden Pack."

"Hello Alpha, what can I do for you?"

I paused for a second. "Joe, there is a new female cat shifter with my Pack who is about to go into heat. She's a lesbian, but she wants a child."

The line went quiet. "I'm not screwing just anyone, Ella. I can't even think about anyone other than my Daria. I'd be with her already if I hadn't made that promise to Alpha Renee."

"I know. Joe, her cat wants a strong male to sire her offspring, it's how their instincts work. You're one of the strongest Betas I know, hell you could easily be an Alpha. After losing your mate, this is a chance to keep your line going. She would raise them alone, or if you want, she will let you be involved as much as you are comfortable."

"I'm a wolf, you know."

"True, so is my Craig. It is a tossup whether the children will look more cat or wolf, and they will take some characteristics of each." There was silence on the line. "Just think about it."

"I don't have to, Ella. I don't have much left to give, my wolf wants to give up and just go into the woods and waste away. I need something good in my life, and maybe helping this woman will help me too. What do you need from me?"

"Go to your Pack Doctor, she knows how to collect the sample and freeze it for later use. It would be best if we had multiple samples ready, just to make sure."

"And she would want me as the baby daddy?"

"I think so, I haven't talked to her yet."

"I'm coming, then. I'm not going to father a child with a woman I've never met. It's all right if I come, right?"

"Absolutely, Joe, you're always welcome in our house. Pack for a week or more, make a vacation out of it." I smiled a little, sometimes when a wolf was depressed a change of scenery could help. "Do you need me to call Alpha Merino and clear it with him?"

"No, I'll get that. It's not like I'm doing a lot here anyway. I can't even sleep in my room, not with her scent around. I'll see you late tonight." He hung up, and I set the phone down. Such drama, so many changes and new people in the Pack. There were many times I just wanted to go back to my island and play with the kids in the surf, and not deal with all this stuff.

My phone rang, it was an overseas number. "Ella Anderson, may I help you?"

"Yes Madam, this is Marcos Jiminez, Deputy Minister of Environmental Affairs. I have some good news for you, the American military cleanup has ended and all chemical munitions have been removed from your island."

"So, we can move back?"

"There is still a formal turnover, but in two weeks the ban on civilian occupancy will be removed and you can return."

"Thank you, that is EXCELLENT news! I have so missed my home."

"You are quite welcome." He gave me some more information and his phone number, then hung up after wishing us luck. I opened the Pack bond. "Everyone, I have good news. The Island cleanup is complete, we will be able to return in two weeks. We will have a Pack meeting this weekend to discuss the move and what happens here in Santa Fe."

I went to find Al and Marge, I would need them first. They were in the back, watching over the children, and they were thrilled at the news. "I can't wait to go boar hunting again," Al said. "They will have overrun the island in our absence."

"I'm looking forward to the parties on the beach," Marge said. "Less cleanup."

"Actually, I want you guys to head down there as soon as possible," I said. "I'll charter aircraft for most of us to arrive, but I need people there first. The island staff, those that still want to work there, we need to track them down and offer them jobs again. Interview and hire replacements for anyone that moved on. I want to make sure we have new bedding, mattresses, clothing, check the boats that are in storage on the mainland... there's so much prep to do."

"We can take care of it, Alpha." They looked at each other, eyes full of excitement. "We'll arrange for food deliveries, fuel, and other supplies."

"I expect we'll be a larger Pack soon, and we'll need more space. I want you to talk with some contractors down there about prefabricated housing, something that could be put on a barge and brought out, then set in place on a poured foundation. I've got a few ideas, many will be on the south end near the hotel, but I also want some on the more remote beaches. Guest houses, retreats for couples, you get the idea. See what they can do for us and email us details." Some of the places we had found were amazing, to have a cabin there would be great.

"We'll take care of everything, Ella, you just worry about up here."

"I've got the kids, you guys go find a flight and get packed." They ran back in the house while I looked over the playing children. Yep... this was much better.

Craig returned from his latest mission just before dinner, and I filled him in on everything that was going on. By the time Jacob and Kelsey returned with their bloody bats, we were having dessert. "Go clean up and then we need to talk to you, Kelsey," I said.

I had already talked to Rose, and she was staying out of it. Craig and I met with Kelsey alone in our office. "Kelsey, what you did with Rose today, it wasn't cool and it wasn't a good idea," I said. "I know you don't know how Packs work, but asking a mated male to father a child to another woman, that won't end well."

"I'm sorry, I just wanted the strongest male cat around."

"My mate is the strongest one around, but you didn't ask for him."

She looked at me a little weird. "He's a wolf..."

"He's also my mate and father of my children. Wolves and panthers can have children, they will be majority one or the other, we can't figure out why yet. They do get some shared characteristics."

Craig nodded. "We also would choose to use a relative, or a person outside the pack for the donor in your case."

"So, I thought about who we knew that would be strong enough a male to satisfy your cat, but not cause problems later. I came up with this man." I showed her a video on my phone of Joe working out and sparring at the Gila Pack. Her eyes widened and her pupils darkened, her cat was interested. "He is coming tonight to meet with you. He lost his mate a few months ago, she was killed shortly after they met. He wants to meet you before he decides if he will do it."

She didn't take her eyes off the video. "He looks worthy," she said softly.

Later that night, her cat confirmed it. By morning, her heat was starting to come on and she was locked in the basement cell; we had handcuffed Charlie to his mate Patricia, figuring that was enough to keep him under control. Every six hours or so, Joe would generate and she would inject, until hopefully she was pregnant.

Still, it would be better if she came with us to the island, I didn't want her bad start with Rose to become a bigger problem than it already was.

Al and Marge had found a flight out at eight in the morning, and I wanted to get out for a bit. Craig promised we could do some shopping, so we took the big SUV and brought Jacob and Melanie as security. They got off just fine, and I bought some more maternity clothes for the warm weather. We stopped for food on the way home, I craved Italian so that's what we did.

We were finishing dessert when I heard people starting to scream, to yell, to point at the television. "PRESIDENT ATTACKED IN ROSE GARDEN," the caption said. On the screen, it was replaying the attack in slow motion, the drones coming into view and crashing into his head and four others. Unlike the other four, the one that hit the President didn't explode, but it did knock him down.

The others were obviously dead.

Craig grabbed my arm, pulling me out of the restaurant. People were going to lose their shit, and he didn't want to be around them when they did.

Ch. 65

"Was it Enrique," Jacob asked as we left the restaurant.

"Link ONLY," Craig commanded. We were close enough for him to reach the Pack. "Attention everyone, there has been an attack on the President. We don't know who or how, but we have to assume the worst. I want everyone to remain inside except armed patrols. Open the safe room and keep the pregnant women and children close by, make sure the supplies are ready to go."

"Already in motion, Alpha," Rose replied. "We are monitoring the situation here in the security room. So far no unusual activity, we are on lockdown protocol. I have ordered patrols to be doubled, and all of the visiting cat shifters are being brought to the house. We have video links to the houses we have the humans staying at, no unusual activity, and no communications in or out."

"Good job. We are fifteen minutes out. Pack meeting in the living room when we arrive for all over ten years old. And Rose, if any of our people out on jobs contact us, have them return home immediately." I didn't have anything else to add, I was happy our Pack responded so well. If this attack was going to be an excuse for someone to try and take us out, we would be ready.

I turned the radio on. "...are sketchy, but it appears miniature drones were involved in the attacks. Video shows five drones in a simultaneous attack, going for the foreheads of the victims. In one still we have seen, the damaged drone can be seen on the ground next to where the President was standing. Reporters stated that there were small explosions on contact, and the four victims had severe head wounds, apparently killed instantly. As of now, no word on the condition of President Kemper; Secret Service was seen dragging him inside, and an ambulance left minutes later; we have reporters on their way to the hospital. Reports from the press conference are that Attorney General Bradley Smallridge, Homeland Security Chief General Louis LaGrange, Senator Howard Mendes and Drug Enforcement Senior Agent Nomar Mendico were killed instantly; the bodies remained on the scene, covered in sheets, as the reporters were herded out of the Rose Garden."

"Fuck me," Craig said, "I know Lisa and Enrique were working on something, but I never expected this."

"I know, but it has to be them. The four killed were all on the list."

"Pentagon officials have stated the military is at DEFCON TWO, the highest condition short of war, based on standing orders for an attack on the Commander in Chief. We also have reports that Capitol Police are establishing a blockade on a ten-block area around the White House, apparently hoping to trap those responsible inside. All Federal buildings have been placed on lockdown protocol, and Metro trains and buses have been stopped in the DC Metro area."

"Alpha, just to be safe," Melanie said as she reached into the hidden compartment in the door and removed two pistols with extra magazines and handed them back. "No threat yet, but a lot of people are standing around, crowds gathering."

"Probably in shock," I said. "You are right, can't be too careful. Don't stop for anyone, Jacob, get us home."

We were all relieved when we sped through the gates of our home, they immediately closed behind us. We pulled into the garage and waited until the door closed before we got out, having stowed the firearms back in the hidden compartments. Rose was at the door to the house. "No changes to status, adults are watching the coverage in the living room, the younger children and the cat shifters not in the Pack yet are in the theater room watching a movie," she said. "Patrols and electronic surveillance show no threats."

"Good job," I told her as I pulled her into a hug.

"Mabel is overseeing the children downstairs, her and everyone on guard duty Carl said he will link to with what is said. They are ready for you." The five of us went through the kitchen, each grabbing a bottle of water from the table as we passed. The television was muted as soon as we walked in, Fox News live coverage on the screen. Craig and I walked in front of the screen as the others took seats; teens on the floor, and it looked like every chair in the house was packed into the room.

"Let us know if something important happens on the coverage as we talk," Craig said and the Pack members all nodded. "What I say here goes no farther than this room, it is Pack business only. Understood?" All of them responded with "Yes, Alpha."

"First off," I said, "The events in Washington today. We don't know for sure who is responsible, but the people killed were not good people. The President has helped us in the past, and we should all be praying for him to be safe."

"There is bound to be a reaction to this, one the Cartel might seek to exploit," Craig continued. "Blaming Werewolves for the attack is easy, and we have found there are groups of people that are waiting for an excuse to hurt us. I have ordered the lockdown because of this danger, not because we have done anything wrong. I have no idea how long it will be in effect, and I know how much you have been restricted already. Your safety is more important than your fun."

"Can we still use the pool at least," one of the kids asked.

"Yes, we will schedule times and guards to that can happen. The landscaping hides the area, so that is also where you are free to shift. Any place visible from outside our territory, you must be in human form, two-person teams and visibly armed," Craig said.

"What about supplies?"

"Four-man armed escorts, we'll keep those to a minimum. Search protocols for deliveries continue as we established after the bombing, nothing gets past the gate without inspection. I want trucks parked just inside the gate to prevent a car from ramming through. Also, I need everyone to be careful about what they do in their communications outside the Pack. I won't censor, but refrain from discussing anything related to the attack on the President, our security measures, the people who are here or the Cartels. As you know, anything on the phone or over the computer can be intercepted. If you have questions, contact Josh."

All of the sudden the room erupted in cheers and yells. I turned, the television showed President Kemper walking out of an ambulance, giving a thumbs-up to the cameras being held well back. He had a bandage over his right eye and blood on his face, but he was able to walk to the waiting wheelchair on his own power. "Thank Luna," I said along with many others.

When the room calmed down, it was time to move on to the next topic. "As you know, we received word yesterday that in about two weeks, our island in Panama will be cleared for our return. Al and Marge left this morning, they will be starting the preparations for our return." There were claps and cheers at this. "We will not be leaving this house, though. We knew this day would be coming, and we also knew we had a Alpha pair waiting to have their own Pack. Rose and Gunny will be staying here, creating their own Pack, and so each family must choose. We will not place any restrictions on your choice, we want you to go where you are most comfortable living and the Pack members you want as your family."

"We will remain closely allied, welcomed on each other's lands, and we will keep the same allies here such as the Gila, Johnson and El Paso packs," Rose said. "Face it, things are starting to get a little crowded around here as more of us get pregnant," she said to laughs. "We have already decided that we will all get together at each other's Packs once a year. This location will host a gathering during Spring Break."

"And we will have everyone who wants to come down to the island over Christmas Vacation, even if people have to stay in tents this year," I said. "The Johnson Pack is hosting over the Fourth of July, the Gila Pack claimed Memorial Day weekend, and El Paso is taking Labor Day weekend. We decided to do this because it helps build the strong ties with the Packs, plus it gives the unmated a chance to meet others. If your mate isn't in one of these Packs, you can still attend Wolfstock over the summer. We want all of you to be able to see your friends and family."

"You have until tomorrow at dinner to make your choices if you are an adult, children go with their parents obviously. For those who do not already have passports, we will organize photos and get them expedited. We will organize a charter flight into Panama City, from there a smaller plane will have to shuttle us to the island. The need to organize all this is the reason why the timing is so short."

"What about school," Tina Harris asked.

"If you are staying here, homeschooling will continue until we are convinced returning to public schools is safe again," I said. "At the island, we will establish our own school."

"Now, those going to the island are not going to be able to bring much with them, just two suitcases and a carry-on," I said. "Of course, with the weather down there you don't need much more than summer things. Shipping to the island is expensive, so it makes more sense to buy down there. We will organize a shipping container, anything you want to send can be packed into that and it should make it to the island in a few months."

"Will this change our plans with buying houses, with expanding our Pack boundaries," Jacob asked.

"I don't think so," Rose said. "We're going to expand, even with the split we will need more housing in a few years due to people joining and younger people coming of age. I still want to expand the wild areas under our control for Pack runs, and I'd like to own this neighborhood, so we can secure multiple houses instead of just this one. Our finances are good, even after the split, so we have the money to continue thanks to Josh, Carl and Enrique." There were laughs at that, we all knew that we had more money than we could shake a stick at. None of us would want for anything.

"One question then," Josh said. "If the Belden Pack stays with Alphas Craig and Ella, what does the Pack here get named?"

I smirked, knowing what was coming as Rose opened her mouth. "What else could it be, other than the Guns and Roses pack?" The room exploded in laughter and the meeting ended.

Ch. 66

President Henry 'Hank' Kemper's POV

One moment I'm giving a speech, the next thing I know something smacks my head and I hear multiple bangs, like gunshots. The Secret Service agents react as they were trained; before I can fall back on my ass, I'm caught, surrounded and dragged out of the Rose Garden. "ARCHER IS HIT, MEDICAL PROTOCOL NOW," I hear as we are pulled through the doors into the Oval Office. My arms are in the grip of several men, I try to get my feet underneath me but they are moving so fast, I think I leave scuff marks on the Presidential seal as they rush me through the room.

partwolf
partwolf
2,297 Followers