Rose McGowan Gets Inspected

Story Info
To keep her business open, Rose gives inspector anal.
7.8k words
4.51
82.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I've been watching Charmed once again and just saw Grind house and I had to write a story on her. I took some real facts like her business that she owns and built a fictional story around it. I hope you guys enjoy.

* * * * *

I had been sent into a company called 'Pinken Mint' to make sure that they were following all health and safety procedures and that they were providing a safe working place for their employees.

As I approached the building, it didn't look too big. It was two floors. I walked in and saw a woman pacing back and fourth near the reception desk. I walked past her to the receptions desk.

"Hi." I said approaching the woman at the counter. "I'm here from the department of health and safety."

"Hi." I heard the woman behind me. "I'm Natasha Andres, one of the owners of the company." She extended her hand and I shook it.

"I'm sorry for the delay." I said. "I know I was due here about two hours ago, but the last place was in a very bad shape. It took a while to look the place over. I think it took me longer to write down all their faults than it did to look the place over." I laughed. Natasha gave a nervous laugh.

"You seem nervous." I said to her as I opened my brief case and looked over some papers. The place was owned by two women. Ms R. McGowan and Ms N. Andres.

"Yeah." Natasha replied. "This is the first time that we've had someone from health and safety over."

"Let me put your mind at ease. We aren't the ass holes you see on TV that come in look the place over, give you the cold shoulder and be plain out rude to you and then shut the place down. That's health inspector's at food places. We're more laid back. Of course, if there's a legit fault we'll tell you about it and then send someone over in a week to see you've fixed the problem."

"Oh. Thank God!" She let out a sigh of relief. "Me and Rose were so worried." So the R in the co-owner R. McGowan stood for Rose. Could it actually be Rose McGowan of the show Charmed? Anything is possible, but I've never heard of her owning her own business, so I highly doubted it. Probably someone who had the same name, more of a coincidence really.

"Let's see. Where should I start? I guess the reception room is a good a place as any." I said. "I'm Kash by the way."

"I don't mean to sound impatient, but how long is this gonna take?" Natasha asked.

"About one to two hours." I replied. "Why?"

"I finish up here in about an hour. We were expecting you two hours ago..."

"Sorry about that." I apologised again.

"I've got somewhere I have to be, so I won't be able to stay here longer than an hour. But, my business partner will be coming in. But she can't get here till half five. She usually comes in at closing to make sure everything is OK. So you'll be here for about half an hour by yourself."

"No problems. I think I'll be OK by myself." Natasha showed me a tour of the place before I started the long boring procedure. The place designed and made custom purse caddies, there's pretty much a company for any crap out there. As I looked the place over, Natasha followed me. One time I heard her on her cell phone. I assumed that it was her business partner. She was telling the person about what was happening.

When it came to 5:00, I was close to finishing. I needed another 10-15 minutes, but Natasha had left and I was gonna have to wait around an extra 20 minutes for her business partner to get here. I looked around the place, checking out some of the custom made purse caddies they had made. When It started to approach 5:30, I made my way to the receptions desk.

It was 5:30 now, I was waiting at the reception area. They had no seats there other than the one the receptionist was sitting on, so I had to stand. The place closed at 5:30, and in about 5 minutes, the place had already cleared out. As the people left they signed out at the reception desk. It was their way of keeping track of who's in the building and who wasn't. The receptionist closed the book.

"That's everyone gone." She smiled at me. I smiled back at her, starting to get a little irritated at how late the business partner was running. "Don't worry sir. Rose should be in any minute now." After another minute or so, the receptionist spoke again.

"That's Rose's car pulling in." She smiled. I had no clue how she could be smiling now. The place closed at 5:30 and she's only still her because Rose was taking so long to get here.

"Hey Liz! Sorry about being late." Rose said as she entered the building, taking off her sunglasses. "I ran into a little traffic, but you can head out now. I'll close the place up." It didn't take a genius to see that she was indeed Rose McGowan of the show Charmed.

"Sorry about being late Kash. But I ran..." Rose started.

"Into traffic. I know I heard when you told Liz." I cut her off. Natasha must've told her my name.

"OK then." Rose smiled. "Let's go to my office and we can talk over whatever needs talking over." She walked past me and headed to the stairs. Her hair was dyed brown and she had her trademark of red lip stick on. It was quite hot out and she had a summer dress on that was low cut around her neck showing off her rather large breasts. The dress was a couple of inches short of her knees. I had to admit, the dress did look a little ugly. It was a weird shade of green with flowers on it, but she had a great figure that you didn't even notice the ugly dress. She had a hand bag that matched the ugly dress as well.

I followed her up the stairs, staring at her butt, hoping that I might get a peek up her dress. But unfortunately, her dress wasn't short enough. I would almost get a peek, but not quite.

"Me and Natasha have been so worried. She said that you seemed like a nice guy and that she doesn't think the place will get closed down." Rose said. Didn't Natasha tell her that a place couldn't get closed down by a health and safety inspector? "And... whoo!" Rose couldn't even start on her next sentence as she tripped on one of the stairs. I quickly lunged forward and grabbed her waist with both hands, even though she fell forward. She used her hands to try and break her fall.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Yeah! I'm always tripping over. I'm just so clumsy. She said, as she turned around and sat on one of the steps.

"You hurt your knee or anything?" I asked while I looked and rubbed her knees with my hands.

"No. I'm use to it." She said. I noticed that one of her foot was bare and that her shoe had come of her foot and fell down a couple of steps. I went down the couple of steps and picked up her shoe.

"I think you'll be wanting this." I said looking up at her. Rose smiled.

"Thanks!" She said still sitting. Her knees where slightly apart and from the position she was sitting, I got a clear view of her panties. I felt like a perverted kid back at elementary school, back when you use to try and peek up a girls skirt. I went up to her and went down to my knees. I held her foot with one hand and held her shoe with the other. She had pale feet and red nail polish on her toe nails.

"You know? You have very nice feet." I said as I put her shoe on.

"Thanks." Rose said again as she twirled her foot, looking at her shoe. She looked up at me as I stood up and extended my hand for me to help her up. I helped her up and we went up the stairs.

"You were saying something before you tripped." I said.

"I can't even remember what I was going to say." Rose thought for a second looking up into space.

"Whoa! Watch it!" I said as I stopped her from tripping over a box. She did seem very clumsy and a little ditzy.

"Is that taking a point off for being in the way?" Rose asked.

"Well, you did trip nearly trip over it. That's two things that happened to you on the way to your office." I said. "I mean if one of the owners isn't safe in their own building, how safe is it for the employees?" I joked.

"No this place is totally safe!" Rose protested, not realising that I was just kidding.

"You'll probably get points taken away." I said, well for the box it was lying around, but even I hadn't noticed it until she nearly tripped over it.

"There's no way we can lose points. All the people working here rely on this job for a living." Rose said. "If this place gets closed down, even for a week or two, that's at least one pay check they miss out on and there's no way I'll let that happen!"

She seemed like a very caring person, concerned more about her staff than the business. And she still thought the place could get closed down by a health and safety inspector. Maybe if it was a store with customers, but this was more of a warehouse than a store. I couldn't help but think about what she just said. There's no way she'd let that happen. Was she gonna offer me a bribe? I'd definitely take the money. Maybe I won't tell her that they passed and even if they failed, I wouldn't shut the place down.

"Well..." I started. "...It's not looking too good, you know?"

"Shit!" I heard her mutter under her breath. We went into her office. It seemed quite big. A desk with drawers and a chair on one side and two chairs around the other side. Rose sat on the 'managers' side of the desk while I sat around on the side with two chairs.

"What's wrong with the place?" Rose asked looking concerned.

"Well..." I tried to think of stuff that could be wrong and then just decided to make some stuff up. "There was a couple of fire exits blocked."

"Blocked? How?" Rose asked.

"With..." I thought for a second, remembering back to a few moments ago. "...Boxes?" I felt like I was asking her a question rather than answering her question.

"Shit!" Rose said looking away from me. "I told Natasha to move that shit." She said to herself. Obviously, Natasha had moved it, because there wasn't any boxes, but Rose didn't know that. A smile came on my face when I realised that they must've had a few violations and Natasha was suppose to fix them and Rose McGowan hadn't checked to see if she did.

"One of the fire extinguishers was empty." I lied, knowing fully well that out of all the people employees here, there must be two idiots who think it's funny to play with them.

"I told those two idiots not to play with the fire extinguishers." Rose said to herself again.

"There was a wet floor with out a sign up saying, 'Caution wet floor.' Someone could've slipped and sued the company."

"We have insurance." Rose said.

"A pay out would send your insurance through the roof the next time you have to re-new it."

"Fuck!" She muttered.

"And..." I tried to think of something else.

"OK! I think I've heard enough. We did bad. I get it. How much will it take to clear this up?"

"About a week and we'd send someone in. You just need to run a tighter ship." What the fuck was I saying? They passed! They weren't gonna get another visit. That would be wasting time and money. I needed to come clean.

"No. That's not what I meant." Rose said. Finally! The bribe!

"Are you offering me a bribe? Cos you do know that's illegal?" I joked, remembering back to that scene in a Jim Carey movie called 'The Cable Guy' where he winds him up about free illegal cable but still does it any way.

"Well..." Rose said, leaning forward, showing off her large breasts. "Maybe there's something I could do for you?" She asked, her voice getting a little sultry. Was she trying to use her sex appeal?

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, my eyes glued to her tits, as she leaned forward.

"Maybe you need to see something to convince you?" Rose said placing her hands on her breasts, knowing that my eyes were fixed on them.

"OK" I said, not taking my eyes of her tits. Rose started to rub her tits, working her hand under her dress, touching her breasts with her bare hands.

"Do you need to see more?" Rose asked. I wasn't sure how far she was willing to go, but if she was offering more, I wasn't going to turn her down.

"Yeah!" I said. Rose gave a little giggle as she held her left breast with her right hand and her right breast with her left hand, so that her arms were crossed. She moved her hands further along, moving her hands under her arms so that her arms were folded. As she did this, she managed to get the straps of her dress to slide down her arms. Rose slowly mover her hands back across, unfolding them, revealing that she had no bra and her pale bare breasts were on display right in front of me.

I swallowed hard, my mouth a little dry. "Can I touch them?" I asked.

"Whatever you feel is necessary." Rose replied with a smile. I got up and walked around to her. She stood up as well. I placed one hand on each breast as I squeezed them. They were quite big and I could feel a hard-on starting to grow.

"Do you like them?" Rose asked in a sultry tone.

"Yeah!" I replied, my voice very low.

"They're 36C." She said pushing her tits out forward. I leaned my head forward and took one of her large pink nipples into my mouth. Rose didn't move.

"Does that taste good?" She asked, stroking the back of my head.

"Mm-hmm." I mumbled. As I sucked her nipple, I reached down and held on to her dress and I pulled it down and it fell onto the floor.

"Wait!" Rose said backing away from me. I stood up straight and her eye widened as they locked on to my groin. I now had a full erection at the though of fucking Rose McGowan. I stood over her dress as she backed away from me in nothing but white Panties.

"God you look so beautiful!" I complimented her and she smiled, even though she must be a little scared right now. I undid my belt buckle and button and let my pants and boxers fall to the floor. Rose had a slightly shocked and scared look on her face, but that look changed once she saw my cock, she had a more curious look on her face.

"You're wondering what it'd be like to have this inside you?" I asked, holding my cock, feeling proud of the fact that Rose McGowan looked impressed by my size.

"That is a quite a big cock you have." Rose agreed.

"Come over here and suck it!" I said to her feeling very bold and brave now. Rose bit her lower lip, she looked like she didn't want to do it. "How many people work here?" I asked. Rose didn't even give me an answer, she gave me a defeated look.

"Couldn't I just... give you sexual gratification?" Rose asked, tilting her head to one side, biting her bottom lip again.

"Sure!" I answered. "Come over here and suck me off." I said, knowing that she didn't want to do it.

"How about if I just jerk you off?" She asked.

"Jerk me off? That's like me jerking myself off to you. What's the point in that?"

"OK." Rose gave in looking down at the floor. She got a look on her face like she just got an idea. "You said I had nice feet."

"So?"

"What if I jerked you off with them. Would that be OK?"

"A foot job?" I said, thinking whether I should take it or not.

"Yeah!" Rose said sitting on the desk. She used the top of her foot to take one shoe off and used her, now bare foot to take the other shoe off. "Sit." She pointed at the chair in front of the desk. I sat down on it in front of her. She placed her feet on my bare thighs. I had my pants and boxers around my ankles, my shoes got in the way of taking them off so I left them around my ankles.

Rose started to touch my thighs with her feet, slowly running her toes up and down my thighs, gently running her toe nails along my skin. She touched my cock head with the big toe of one foot. She pushed my cock up, letting it rest on the top of her foot.

"Doesn't that feel good?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah. That does." I replied.

"So do you want me to jerk you off with my feet?" Rose gave a sweet smile.

"OK!" I said. "But the panties have to come off." Rose worked the panties down her thighs and down to her knees. I pulled them off around her feet and held them in my hands. Rose gave me a seductive look as I felt the soles of her feet on either side of my cock. I looked down to see her stroking my cock up and down with her pale feet. Gently applying pressure with the tips of her toe.

She had some how used the fact that I wanted her to her advantage and was controlling the situation. I held her feet together.

"I want to fuck you." I said to her letting her know exactly what I want.

"Not gonna happen." Rose said. "You're lucky to even get me to do this."

"How many of the employees here are your friends?" I asked.

"This must be illegal or something." Rose protested. "I thought we came to a good compromise."

"OK. Once you give me sexual gratification," I said quoting her. "You have to let me give you sexual gratification." I said, deciding to give her a break.

"You want to give me an orgasm?" Rose asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Cool!" Rose said. It wasn't quite the answer I was looking for. "I love having orgasms." She started to stroke my cock with her feet. She leaned forward, her mouth over my cock and she spat on my cock head.

"Lubrication." Rose said smiling. She sandwiched my cock in between her feet again and started to stroke my shaft up and down. My cock in the gap in between the balls under her toes and her heels. She worked her feet up and down getting faster with every stroke. I pushed her feet down, so that the balls under her toes were pressed against my shaft.

Rose started to go faster and faster until she was going as fast as she could. I could feel my orgasm start to build very quickly. Rose started to wriggle her toes as she worked her feet up and down my shaft, adding the extra sensation of her fleshy toe heads randomly pressing against my shaft.

"Your dick feels so good! Touching my toes." Rose said. "Throbbing so hard against my feet. It feels like you're gonna cum. Are you gonna cum? Are you gonna cum for Rose?" She asked in a very sultry tone.

"Yeah!" I moaned as she continued to stroke me as fast as she could.

"All that cum is gonna feel so warm!" She said as she used her feet to push my cock up, so that my cock head was positioned to cum on my stomach, but I still had my shirt on.

"Not on my shirt." I said. Rose took her feet off my lap and leaned forward, stroking my cock as fast as she could with one hand while she grabbed her panties with the other. She managed to bring her panties up as I shot my first load, my cum shooting out on to her panties.

Rose squeezed my cock hard as she continued to stroke my cock, my cock positioned so all my cum shot out into her panties. She gently squeezed my cock until my orgasm subsided and tossed her wet panties aside on the floor.

"It's my turn now!" She smiled sitting back up on the table.

"Can you just... suck my cock clean?" I asked. Rose gave me a look squinting with one eye.

"I don't normally suck a guys dick when I just met him, but... I'll make an exception." She said getting on to her knees in front of me. She held my cock with one hand while she placed her mouth over my cock head and worked her red lips up and down my shaft. After a couple of strokes she took her mouth off and laughed.

"Looks like I need to apply more lip stick." She said. Her lip stick had faded from her lips and was now on the top half of my cock, which was now a bright red. Rose sat back up on the desk and pulled lip stick out of her hand bag and applied it to her lips. I stood up and bent over as my face drew level with her pussy.

Her skin tone all around was very pale, her pussy lips was bright pink in comparison to the rest of her skin tone. She had a neatly trimmed, auburn bush. I guess that was her natural hair colour. I started to lick up and down her slit, licking at her opening.

"Yeah! Get that wet tongue in nice and deep!" Rose said smacking the top of her crotch. She move her hand down and started to rub her clit, keeping in rhythm to my licks. She started to rub her clit faster, at the pace she wanted and I started working my tongue in and out of her tight hole faster, trying to keep up with her hands. She was already really wet and I could taste her.

12