Rose Meets Her Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Rose gets her first punishment.
2.3k words
4.12
21.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickygirl
vickygirl
18 Followers

**Note: I wrote the first chapter of this story more than two years ago. At the time, I did not give consent or aftercare much weight in the story. Looking back I see that this was a mistake, and therefore the Master in chapter 2 may seem much kinder and more human than he did in the first chapter. This is because he is. If I wrote Chapter 1 again there would be some key changes. Thanks for reading! **

*****

The man who still had no name sent me an email with written instructions for my punishment.

"Because you made sound when not permitted, you must perform the following tasks:

1. You will train twice as long this week. This means you will wear the butt plug for four hours each day and the gag ring for an hour each day.

2. You are not allowed to come until I say you can. You can, however, touch yourself however much you'd like. If you behave, you might be allowed to come during our next session. Don't count on it.

The rest of your punishment will be administered during our next session. Don't worry, I'll be easy on you as this is your first punishment. After this punishment I trust you'll remember that sluts are to be used, not heard."

I sighed in relief. I was expected something far worse. I thought that he might pull out one of the 2's from the questionnaire; one of the items that I was just barely willing to consent to. I knew those would come in time, but I was relieved that they weren't coming yet. I followed the orders right away, lubing up my asshole and slipping the butt plug in my ass. I opened my mouth, strapped the gag ring on to my face, and sent the man a text that I had done so. He wanted to know exactly when his holes were being used.

With the gag ring on, I was essentially imprisoned in my house. I wasn't sure what exactly would happen if I walked down the street with drool hanging out of my gaping mouth, but it probably wasn't a good idea. Luckily I lived alone or I would have been confined to just my bedroom. I decided to get some housework done and walked downstairs. The sensation of walking with a butt plug in was quite odd. The end of the butt plug slipped in between my wet, lubed ass cheeks. I thought about my master pushing the plug into my tiny asshole and how I winced. I let out an "mmm" just thinking about it, and remembered that was what had gotten me into trouble in the first place. "Well, this is a great opportunity for me to practice not making sounds when I'm horny," I thought.

As I began washing the dishes, I realized that my punishment was going to be a bit more challenging than I thought. The wetness from the lube was being met with a wetness of my own, and I could feel my face flushing. I knew I wasn't allowed to come, so I didn't want to get too worked up. I tried to focus on the dishes, and forgetting that I had the gag on, tried to mutter "Dishes!". Drool fell from my mouth and I could feel it dripping from my chin onto my shirt. My phone dinged. I dried off my hands to check it. It was my master. He said, "Good girl. Make sure to fuck your asshole a bit with that butt plug. You'll thank me later. And remember, no coming." I grunted in frustration, involuntarily rubbing my legs together. I could feel my labia sliding against each other with ease and my face got hot. I was definitely not going to finish the dishes after that last text.

I got undressed and started pulling the butt plug in and out of my asshole. My drool was dripping onto my breasts and I was already failing at the little pact I made with myself to stay quiet. "Just don't touch your clit," I thought. My asshole pulled the butt plug back in, and I used my left hand to tug it out, and let it back in. My right hand started wandering between my legs, higher and higher and I kept thinking to myself "Don't touch the clit, don't touch the clit," but I got closer and closer until I slid my index finger up my slit and shuddered. "Ugh, stop," I thought to myself, but I didn't stop. I couldn't stop. As I got closer to coming, I stopped, out of breath, and forced myself to count to sixty. I kept doing this until finally the hour of the ring gag was done. I threw off the gag, put my clothes back on, texted my master and got into the car. I just needed to stay out of the house for the three next hours.

My jaw sore and my fresh underwear already becoming damp, turned the keys of the car. I was so turned on that even the vibration of the engine was intoxicating. The master texted me, asking me where I was going. "I'm going to the grocery store, sir," I replied. "Good," he said. "Don't wear a bra. And send me a picture so I know you're not wearing one." I obeyed, unhooking the bra. My nipples popped up under the fabric. I took a picture of my chest and sent it to my master. I stuffed my bra into the glove box. Not wearing a bra during the ride proved to be even more of a distraction. With every bump on the road, my breasts bounced and I was more aware of how free and exposed they were.

By the time I got to the grocery store, I was out of breath. I contemplated staying in the car for a moment to try to calm down but realized that any bit of privacy would only give me the freedom to squirm around and touch myself. So I got out of my car and walked toward the door. I was incredibly aware of how obvious it was that I wasn't wearing a bra, how wet I was, and that my ass cheeks were sliding around a wet, rubber butt plug. I felt like I was completely naked. When I walked into the store, I felt like everyone was staring at me, thinking about how much of a slutty freak I was. The truth of the matter is that no one even noticed me walk in, but being so vulnerable in such a public place was enough to make me feel entirely exposed. It was strange how feeling exposed made my breasts even more sensitive to the fabric of shirt. My nipples were hard.

My phone beeped again. "Buy a cucumber," the text said. I wondered what he had in mind, but I followed his command anyway. I put a cucumber in my basket. "Now get some lube." I blushed, knowing exactly what he was planning. "Don't buy anything else," he said. "And don't use the self checkout. Keep the receipt so I know." I was mortified. How could he do this? I took a deep breath and walked toward the checkout. The man there looked at me funny, but luckily didn't ask me any questions. I didn't say anything at all. I just wanted it to be over with. I threw my things into a bag and ran out.

"Come over," read the next text. Already? I thought. It was supposed to be a weekly session, and I was supposed to have a week long punishment. But I obeyed my master. Instead of driving home, I went to his place. I walked up to his front door and he answered.

"I've decided to punish you today in full instead of giving you the week long punishment."

"Thank you, sir," I said, relieved. Not coming was so much more difficult than I expected.

"Don't thank me yet," he said. "You're still not allowed to come today. Did you bring what I told you to buy?"

"Yes, sir," I said.

"Good." Then he grabbed my hair and pulled me into his bedroom, pushing me face first onto the bed. I was both scared and excited about what might happen next. He pulled down my pants over my ass and pulled the butt plug out.

"Now you stay silent," he whispered. Then he smacked my ass. Hard. I grimaced, but I didn't make a sound. He smacked me again. And again. And again. Then he stopped. I was out of breath, both from pain and arousal. I looked back to see what he would do next.

"Keep your face down, slut."

I said "Yes, sir" as best as I could considering the circumstances.

I heard him open the lube and he poured some between my butt cheeks. It slowly oozed down into my already wet pussy. I felt something cold sliding up and down between my legs. It was the cucumber, I thought. My heart beat faster as he slid it past my pussy and tried not to gasp when he just barely pushed it inside me. But my heart beat out of fear as he slowly slid it in between my butt cheeks and started pressing it in towards my asshole.

"Don't you dare make a fucking sound," he said.

He pressed the cucumber against my asshole slowly, then released it slowly. He twisted it around, playing with my asshole, trying to get it warmed up. He told me to relax. And then he pressed in, but this time he didn't release. He just kept pressing. I could feel my hole opening up, stretching to receive what was about to be mercilessly plunged inside me. I clenched my teeth as the pain of my skin stretching around the foreign object increased. I held my hands in tight fists.

"Relax," he said. "It's only going to hurt more if you clench up like that. If it's too much to handle, just tell me to stop. Are you doing okay?"

"Yes sir," I said. The anticipation of what was coming was unbearable, but the pain wasn't.

"Then take a deep breath. Relax your jaw and your hands". I did, and with it, he pushed in the cucumber another inch. The pain was bad, but it had stopped getting worse. He twisted the cucumber again, and pulled it out. I could feel him press it against my asshole once more, but this time my skin gave way much more easily. I inhaled sharply with pleasure and pain as he slowly inserted it into me, deeper in deeper. He slid it out, excruciatingly slowly.

"Now spread your cheeks and let me see that asshole," he said. I did as instructed. "Good girl," he said. "That poor little thing is going to be sore tomorrow," he said caressing my hole. I shivered. At that moment he plunged it deep inside me, then pulled it out just to push it back in again. He pushed it in even further and held it there. I hadn't ever had something so large in my asshole before, and it was strange feeling so full like that. He pulled the cucumber out completely and then started playing with my asshole again. It was a relieving break, but then he slammed it back in and kept on abusing my hole, over and over again. He was fucking me, hard. The bed was shaking with the force of it. It took all I could not to scream from the pain and pleasure of it, and when he started playing with my clit the sensation was all but overwhelming. I bit into the sheets as hard as I could.

"Sir, please stop, I'm about to come," I said. He stopped.

"Have you learned your lesson?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," I said, breathlessly.

"Good. I'll return shortly." He left the room and then came back. He cleaned me with a warm washcloth.

"You can turn over now." I turned over and sat up, looking up at him. His features had softened into something less stern. He was usually handsome, but in this way, he looked more beautiful than anything.

"Oh dear, I've made you cry," he said, concerned. I put my fingers to my face to find it was wet.

"I'm not sure if it was from the pain or the pleasure," I conceded. "or maybe the frustration of not being allowed to come. I didn't notice I was crying, sir," I said.

"Well, I still apologize. I don't ever mean to push you too far," he said. And then he kissed me. He leaned me back onto the bed and kissed me with unexpected passion. He ran his fingers through my hair. His affection was refreshing and I hadn't realized how much I had craved it. For the first time, I felt his skin under my fingers and knew what his face felt like. What his breath sounded like in my ear. Eventually we were lying side by side, staring into each other's eyes.

"Is it inappropriate for me to say that you're beautiful, sir?" I asked.

"No," he said. "You can say whatever you want. And there's no need to call me 'sir' right now. We're just chatting."

"Is this how you chat with your male friends?" I asked.

"No," he said, laughing. He got more serious. "I want to reiterate that if anything is too much for you, say so and it will stop immediately. All you need to say is 'stop', or 'no'. I won't question it. I won't punish you. I'll bring you out of the scene right away."

"I was really doing all right," I said. "In fact, I rather enjoyed it."

He chuckled. "Well you know, now I'll just have to find something else to punish you with."

"But I've been so good! You don't need to punish me this time!"

"True, but I do have an idea for something particularly humiliating for you," he said.

"And just what might that be?" I asked.

vickygirl
vickygirl
18 Followers