Rose Meets Her Master Ch. 03

Story Info
Rose discovers the humiliating game her master has planned.
3k words
4
23.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickygirl
vickygirl
17 Followers

I hadn't dabbled too much in humiliation, so I was apprehensive to hear what it was that my master had planned. Of course, he didn't tell me for an entire week and let it dangle over my head like raw meat over a starving dog. I still wasn't allowed to orgasm and I still had to do my training: four hours of wearing the butt plug and one hour of the gag ring. Only this week, I had to go up a size in both. Just as my jaw had started to get comfortable with the first size, he stretched it farther. He certainly had a way of stretching my boundaries. He texted me on the seventh day while I was doing my gag ring training, just as a trail of drool fell from my mouth to my breasts. "What could he have planned?" I wondered. He had already humiliated me. He was humiliating me, even then, as I was forced to stay inside my own house, naked, mouth agape and drooling. He was humiliating me as my heart raced, hand snatching the phone to see what he had said.

"I'm telling you the plan tonight," he said. We had already made plans for a more vanilla date that evening, and he was going to pick me up at 7. We were doing the relationship thing kind of backwards, starting full steam ahead with the kink and getting to know each other afterward. I still had fifteen minutes left of the training. I thought about how my face would probably still have marks from the gag and I blushed. I wondered if the date was really just his way of teasing me, getting me flustered and unable to act out on my frustrations. It would be just like him to do something so awful, I thought with a dumb smile on my face.

"I'll be happy to hear it, sir," I texted back.

After my fifteen minutes were up, there were sure enough red marks on my cheeks and my lips were quite red as well. I rubbed my face which made it worse, splashed cold water on my cheeks and eventually gave into caking a whole lot of foundation onto my face. I was applying some eyeliner as fast as I could, hoping that he'd be running late, when he knocked on the door. I threw on some mascara and ran to the door.

"Sorry, sir, I was running a bit late," I said, out of breath. "I hope it hasn't caused any trouble."

"If I didn't want any trouble," he said with a smirk, "why would I be hanging around you?"

I was glad for the foundation because I could feel my ears turning red.

"And really, you should call me Anthony when there are other people around."

"As you wish, sir," I said.

We walked down the driveway to his car. He had requested, of course, that I wear tall and uncomfortable heels as well as a showy blouse with a plunging neckline. That ensemble matched with a push up bra had my breasts front and center. All for a walk in the park and a visit to the local bar! Imagine my embarrassment when I locked eyes with the landlord from across the bar for a brief second. I looked away quickly but I could feel his gaze looking me up and down. I could tell he was wondering if I was really the same woman as that frumpy mess who lived in 2B. I surely did feel more confident and sexy with Anthony's additions to my wardrobe, but it was a shame that none of my new outfits were particularly practical for anything other than looking like a complete slut.

My master smiled at me from across the table.

"Have you noticed that every man in here is eyeing you?" he asked.

"Uh... oh, wow. Really?" I asked. I took a quick glance around, and he was right. At that given time there were four men staring at me. Only one was polite enough to look away when I met his glance.

He drummed his fingers on the table.

"Do you like how it feels?"

I thought for a second. It was humiliating, for sure. Being objectified was demeaning, but it also had my heart racing. Everyone in the room wanted me. Wanted to own me. In fact, some of the men in the bar seemed to have forgotten that I could look back and were lost in the satisfaction of staring at my breasts.

I looked at him right in his deep brown eyes.

"Yes," I said. "I do."

"Good." He leaned forward a bit. "Because that feeling is exactly what I'm going to be capitalizing on during our next scene."

My heart was racing so quickly I could scarcely breathe.

"What is it? Please, tell me sir," I whispered breathlessly.

He smiled, clearly content at my frustration. I hadn't had an orgasm in over two weeks and he knew it. I was absolutely rabid. I needed something, anything.

"It may be out of your comfort zone," he said, slowly.

I clenched my fists. I wanted to scream. He was deliberately torturing me by taking so much time to tell me. I had already waited an entire week. I had waited since he texted me before our date. And even as he was telling me, I was still waiting.

"If it's too much, don't hesitate to speak up. I've got plenty of ideas and it's fine if this one needs to be crossed out, erased or rain-checked."

"Please sir, tell me," I begged.

Now he was chuckling.

"All right," he said. "I've got some friends coming over tomorrow night. We're going to play pool. Surely you've seen my pool room," he said.

I nodded furiously. Get on with it!, I thought.

"My, you're an impatient little thing!" he laughed. I couldn't believe how awful he was being. I took a deep breath and tried to act cool and calm.

"Anyway," he continued, "I'm not especially fond of pool. I think it's a bore. Which is where you come in."

"Oh?" I said. I tried to act less interested but probably failed.

"Yes. The game of pool would be much more fun if there was more of an incentive to win."

I raised an eyebrow.

"For winning a game or for an especially impressive turn, a player will get a chance to play with you. He will have a choice of what to do with you, and the choices will become increasingly more involved. The winner will have his way with you in any way that he pleases."

"Wow," was all I could muster.

"Within your limits, of course," he added. "So what do you think?"

"If it pleases, you, sir, what time shall I arrive?"

-

The next night, I arrived at my master's house at exactly 6:00 p.m. I was told to wear whatever I wanted, because in his words "it wouldn't matter anyway" so I came in a fitted crop top and an skater skirt. I didn't wear any underwear because I knew that he would appreciate the gesture of me arriving already exposed. He ushered me in and began the orders immediately.

"Take off your clothes and follow me." He started walking towards the basement and I threw off my clothes as quickly as I could, scrambling to follow him. I was glad I hadn't worn any underwear because it made stripping quickly that much easier. But my efforts to please him would go unnoticed.

I had seen the basement before, but we hadn't spent a lot of time there. It was finished, with a full bar, plenty of seating and of course, a pool table. The lighting was low, almost romantic. Next to the pool table was a contraption made of wood, metal and leather straps. As I was trying to figure out where I would fit into it, my master put a blindfold over my eyes.

"That's enough gawking, dear," he said softly. "Now get on your knees and listen."

I did as I was told.

"As I mentioned before, there will be certain prizes for my friends throughout the game. Each prize is something that we have discussed before, and is something that you have been comfortable doing with me. I recognize that you may not be able to achieve that same level of comfort with strangers, which is the point of the game, but you are also free to say no at any time. Before each prize is claimed, the winner will have to ask, 'Does the slut acquiesce?'. If you say no, I will ask, 'Does the slut acquiesce to claiming another prize?'. If you say yes to that question, the winner will choose another prize until something acceptable is found. If you say no to that question, the game ends and we go upstairs. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good," he said. "Guests should be arriving soon. Stay here." I heard his feet walking upstairs. I kept sitting as I had been, in the waiting position as I had been instructed. My breath quickened, realizing that guests would be coming down and see me sitting on the floor, knees wide apart, pussy exposed for all to see. He had taught me to lift my chest when in this position, so my breasts would be out for everyone to see as well. And I would have no idea who was gawking at me. The basement was quiet. All I could hear was the whoosh, whoosh of my heart beating, my breath, and a clock ticking. I tried to hear where it was. Then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Help yourself to a drink," said my master, "and enjoy the view."

I heard a "damn" and a "wow" at the same time. It seemed that two guests were already here.

"If you don't mind," I heard my master say quietly, "could you be in charge of the door now? I've gotta keep an eye on her. You know, make sure she behaves and all."

I hadn't thought about it, but I was glad that my master wasn't going to leave me alone in the room with men I didn't know, even if it was for just a second.

The next ten minutes I heard clinking of glasses, murmuring, small talk, and the occasional comment about my "knockers" "tits" or whatever else his guests wanted to call them.

"I can't wait to see what her ass looks like," one said. My back was facing the wall so my rear was just about the only thing left that couldn't be seen.

"Patience, gentlemen," said my master. "We're almost ready to begin." I could hear him walking toward me, his shoes thumping on the hardwood floor.

"Stand up," he said. I did so, putting my arms behind my back.

"Turn around so they can see the other side." I turned. "Now lean forward and grab your ankles."

As I leaned down, I heard a barrage of comments about my ass and my legs. I held onto my ankles as if holding on to them was the only thing that would keep me standing.

"All right, that's enough."

He instructed me to stand up and climb up onto the contraption. He told me where to put my hands and feet and then he strapped me on so that I could no longer move. Then he put a harness on my head and strapped that in too. My neck was arched back, and I could only assume that it was in that position so that my mouth could be easily used.

"The slave is to stay silent except when spoken to," said my master. "Understand, slave?"

"Yes, Master," I said.

"My, isn't she a little obedient one," I heard someone say.

The game began. I could hear the pool balls colliding against one another and rolling across the table, but I couldn't tell what was happening. The suspense of the situation was too much to handle. Suddenly, my master was announcing the first prize.

"The winner gets to fondle the slut's breasts until it's his turn to play again," he said.

Pretty soon I heard a breathy voice next to my ear.

"Does the slut acquiesce?" the voice asked.

"Yes, sir," I said. It felt strange calling someone else sir, but I had to be polite.

I could feel his rough hands gliding over my breasts. He squeezed them. No one could see, but my eyes were rolling back a bit. It was so relieving to finally be touched after such a tortuous wait. He pinched my nipples. I gasped, and he chuckled. He squeezed them harder and I dreaded how difficult it would be to stay quiet the whole night. His turn with me was cut off too soon, and I was left waiting once again.

"The next prize is for both of you. You can each lick the slave anywhere you want besides the pussy or ass."

One of the men decided to lick my feet. He slowly licked the arch of my foot and I tried not to laugh. I could feel my foot twitching. He started sucking on my toes and nibbling on them. The other man got close to my face.

"I wanna see what those lips taste like," he said. He started licking my lips, biting and pulling on them. And then he started licking the rest of my face. He licked my cheeks and jawbone. He slid his tongue into my ear and started tongue-fucking it. I blushed. I couldn't believe that a stranger had his tongue in my ear, with another man's tongue between my toes in front of other people who I also didn't know and couldn't see. But what I really couldn't believe was that I liked it.

Everything began to blur together. There were fingers in my mouth, first one, then two, and then three. Someone smacked my ass. I felt fingers creeping towards my asshole, first caressing it and then sliding one finger inside. I could feel it stretching as another finger slipped its way inside me, and knew what was coming. My cunt was throbbing, soaking wet, but my master had said it was off limits as well as my clit. At least for now.

I could feel my ass cheeks being spread forcefully and a hard cock against my asshole. I knew I had been asked to proceed, but I felt like I was underwater. I could barely hear. I mustered a shameful "yes". I wanted to be filled up. It didn't matter who was watching. I could feel the head of his cock pushing harder, harder, until my asshole finally began to give way. The pleasure surged through my entire body and I shouted from the pain and pleasure. I couldn't see his cock but it felt big. Almost, but not quite too big.

As soon as I uttered a sound, I received a harsh smack across my face and a dick in my mouth.

"That'll shut you up," someone said.

At first he just let the head of his dick sit on my tongue. My whole body was shaking from getting fucked in the ass, and even though the man with his dick in my mouth was standing still, my body rocking back and forth had him sliding in and out of my mouth. He rubbed his dick on my face, getting my spit all over my lips. Then he shoved it all the way in. I moaned again, and swiftly received another hard slap in the face. He put the head of his cock in my cheek and slapped some more. Then he grabbed the back of my head and started properly fucking my face. I couldn't keep quiet anymore. I knew I would be punished, but I didn't care anymore. Suddenly, everything stopped.

"Since you're so intent on being loud," my master said, "I at least want to hear you beg."

My mouth was still open, drool dripping from my lower lip, down to my chin. I licked my lips and swallowed, but it was useless-my face was a mess. I heard someone commenting on my gaping asshole as two fingers held it open.

"Please," I whispered. "Fuck my ass, please." I wiggled my butt as much as I could under the circumstances, and consequently the fingers in my hole slipped around a bit. I grinded as much as I could against them and the man laughed as he started finger fucking my asshole. I moaned again.

"God, she's desperate," he chuckled.

"Thank you, sir," I said.

"If it isn't much bother," I said, breathlessly, "I'd also like a cock in my mouth." I held my mouth open, eagerly, but nothing happened.

"Please," I begged. I stuck my tongue out. A finger began to trace around my tongue and then inched its way to the back of my throat. Then two fingers explored my mouth, probing all around my tongue and cheeks. He shoved all four fingers into my mouth and started sliding them down my throat. I gagged. He pulled them out and I gasped for air.

"Please, fuck my throat," I said.

"Give me a turn," I heard someone say, and finally I got the cock in my mouth that I wanted. This man had a shorter cock that fit more comfortably in my throat, and he began roughly fucking my face. I finally got quiet as I struggled to breathe between strokes.

"You can let her cum, now," my master said.

How could he, I thought. After weeks of no orgasms, he was finally going to let me cum in front of god knows how many people. The pleasure was too much to bear as I felt fingers slide into my warm pussy, and then come back out to finally rub my clit. I can't cum in front of all of these people, I thought. I had already lost so much dignity already, but having an orgasm would prove how much of a slut I was. My desire for dignity was overtaken by my desire to cum as tears began to fall down my already wet face.

My eyes rolled back as the orgasm surged through my body and then I felt myself floating away as I lost consciousness.

vickygirl
vickygirl
17 Followers