Rose, My Italian Gardener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's here, apartment 11," she said as she pointed towards a window on the third floor. "Thank you, for dinner, everything...it was nice...I like talking to you." She hesitated for seconds on the first step. Almost as if expecting a kiss, a word, but then turned and rushed up the stairs blushing before I could move. "Seven o'clock Sunday, my mamma's favorite Italian meal," she promised just as she slipped through the door.

Ohhhhhh fuck! She's not for you, I kept telling myself as I floated home. You're too old...this could get complicated I thought...

Sunday Night at Rose's

"I saw you at the market today," she said, holding the two bottles of wine I'd just handed her, just seconds after I'd arrived in her small, but cozy efficiency apartment at seven twenty Sunday night.

"It's nice, you've done a great job with it," I replied as my hand swept around her apartment, delaying, knowing she'd seen Dani.

"And now I have to move," she complained. "Was she your daughter?"

"Who? No, my two daughters live in California. You look lovely tonight Rose," I added, trying to change the subject. And she did! Of course she'd always look beautiful, but tonight, dressed simply in a thin, white, tiered cotton skirt, her large, braless breasts free inside a maroon silk blouse that hung by two slim straps from her bare shoulders, she was mesmerizing.

"The tall blond. Looks like a model...the girl you were walking arm in arm with this afternoon."

She was watching me carefully as I felt a blush rush to my cheeks. "Dinner smells great Rosie," I delayed again, "and so do you I might add. Is that..."

"She's not your girlfriend sir, is she?" she countered, a broad grin now pasted across her face.

"So, how did you do with the garden; are you ready to be appointed head gardener of the famous 'Scourie Gardens'? Do you have plans to show me?"

"Dinners ready sir, lets eat while it's hot and then we can talk about the garden and maybe even the pretty blond," she added, letting me know she hadn't left that behind.

Angels, goddesses, they shouldn't be able to cook. It's not fair. They don't need to, it's a superfluous talent. But of course it was the best meal I'd eaten in months.

"So, who was she? Your blond friend. Do you prefer blonds' professor?" Rose asked as we sipped our wine after dinner.

"She's a professional, a friend," I finally answered.

"Gosh, she seemed pretty young. What profession?"

"I mean she's a dancer. I met her at a club...she's also a student at Penn...studying engineering."

"Is she your girlfriend? I thought with your wife...I mean..."

"Listen Rose, you're young, there are certain things you may not understand," I started gravely.

"I'm eighteen! What things, sex? I know quite a bit professor," she answered, clearly offended by my tone. "I'm not a virgin sir, I," she started to add but then I saw sudden understanding in her eyes. "She's a prostitute? You pay her?" she accused incredulously.

"But she's so young...and you...I mean, oh Christ...and she's a student?" she stammered.

"I met her at the Pink Pussycat, she was dancing," I said blushing liking a schoolboy.

"She was dancing nude? She looked like such a nice girl...she was dressed like a lady...What were you doing in a place like that anyway?" she demanded.

"I know, I know, I'm an old man. But still, even at my age, sometimes I need..."

"I didn't mean you were too old for...well, you know, but professor, a place like that?"

"She started dancing last summer, after her second year."

"But why? She looked so nice."

"Well, she was $25,000 in debt after two years at Penn, she still had another two or maybe three years to go, she needed the money. I only met her last fall, just after school started."

"What does she do there?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes."

"Well, basically, she walks around the club in a little, see through teddy...she talks to the customers...then when one asks her, she leads him to a little room where she gives him a lap dance."

"A what? How much does she charge?" the now obviously interested beauty asked me.

"Well the client sits on a couch while Dani dances naked on a stool she's placed between his legs. Dani is my friend's name, by the way, and she charges twenty dollars for each dance."

"That's disgusting! Why does she do it? Did she ever dance for you professor?"

"Well Rose, she worked six nights a week last summer, and at the end of thirteen weeks she had paid off all her school loans and had five thousand in the bank."

"How much?' she croaked. "You mean she made," she started and I could see her doing the calculations in her head, "$30,000 in thirteen weeks?"

"I think we better get back to gardening," I laughed.

"But how come you were walking with her hand in hand today?"

"We became friends."

"What kind of friends? You don't sleep with her do you?" she asked in a tone that didn't hide her amazement.

"Why is that so hard to believe young lady?"

"You're old...I mean...she's so very young," she stammered.

"Even a man as old as I," I started in a hurt tone.

"Do you pay her sir? Is that why you said she was a professional?"

"Danielle in fact tells me that I'm more than adequate, in fact she says that I'm exceptional, close to extraordinary," I boasted, "and we are both quite happy with the private arrangement we have."

"Is it because she's so tall, because she's a blond? Her long hair? Is that why you like her?" she asked. "You're tall too, and blond...she's like the same race or something. What are you anyway professor, your background, I mean?"

"I'm a Swedish/Scottish/Icelandic mix," I answered laughing. "And for your information Mona was a five foot, two inch Jewish, curly haired brunette with small breasts who kept me happy for thirty-eight years. Now can we discuss the garden?"

"I guess," she answered grudgingly but I knew she was hungry for more details.

"Here's the deal. Hey, are you listening?"

"Umm huh."

"Okay. Quit Privano Brothers tomorrow and come work full time for me. No, no, don't shake your head. Sixteen hundred a month, plus an apartment rent free, plus you can use the gym, the spa and hot tub, and"

"I'm not worth all that!"

"Listen. Its late, we've had too much to drink to discuss work. I've got to go. You sleep on it, come and see me tomorrow, we'll talk, I'll answer you questions...."

I could see suspicion suddenly appear in her eyes and she quickly asked, "You're not expecting me to sleep"

"I'm expecting you to make me the finest garden in Philadelphia young lady. And if you think it's too big a job for someone your age, then maybe you could give me the name of someone who'd be capable. One of your classmates or maybe one of your professors," I suggested.

"But I can"

"It was a wonderful dinner Rose, the best I've had in months. But old man that I am I better get home before I forget where I live," I said smiling.

Already recovered from my onslaught she shot back with a grin, "Don't forget your cane sir," and then gave me a quick kiss on my lips. And then asked just before the door closed behind me, "But what about full bodied Mediterranean types sir?"

Old men usually don't skip but that night I skipped all the way home, my feet barely touching the ground as visions of Rosie danced in my head.

The next morning

She arrived before nine, a sheaf of drawings under her arms, a broad smile on her lips. "I would've arrived earlier," she said saucily, "but I wasn't sure what time you elderly gentlemen usually rise."

"Coffee?"

"Yes please. But then I want to tell you my ideas, my plans...if you don't like them I'll go back to work this afternoon, I just told them I had an emergency this morning, that I'd..."

~~~~

"I know my plans are expensive...I mean if you don't want to spend that much we could do it differently," she said after having talked nonstop for an hour, her breathless recital of her plans captivating me. "I want to do it sir, I really do. I don't need much for me, you don't have to pay me much, maybe five dollars an hour, I can always waitress on the side..."

"You're hired."

"What? Really? Oh sir, I'll show you, you won't regret it," she yelped as she threw herself into my arms, her softness enveloping me. Jumping back after a second, she apologized, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"So, should we go look at apartments."

"Oh don't worry about that professor, I'll find something...I'll look again on the weekend."

"If you live here on the property, close by, you'll be able to work more hours, I'll get more bang for my buck," I countered seriously, "and I'll be able to find you if I have questions, if I don't like the way the job is going."

"But I can't afford"

"Miss Caravaggio, do you think I pay my employees so little they can't afford to rent an apartment?"

"No, but"

"No buts. C'mon, I'll show you some. I think I have four or five available now with all the students who graduated. The first I showed her, in a house two down from mine, was a large ground floor, two bedroom that faced the street.

"Its perfect sir," the bemused girl started, "but"

"The problem is that this one faces the street, not the garden...but my friend Dani would be your neighbor. She's upstairs,"

"The blond?"

"Uh huh, but lets check the others first." I showed her three more before finally leading her back to my house. "There's one more, but I'm not sure if you'd be interested. It's a nice one but it's on the top floor," I said pointing upward.

"In your house sir?"

"Yes, Mona and I built a guest apartment up there after the kids left. It's never used," I complained. "And it has a beautiful large window that looks over the garden."

"Oh gosh sir, it's perfect," Rose gushed after we had climbed the outside staircase and entered the large living room. "But, I just can't afford it, it's too much."

"You prefer this one?"

"Oh yes sir!"

"Good! When can you move in? We've got to get this garden going before the summers over you know."

"But...I've paid to the end of May at my place."

"We could rent a truck this afternoon. Hire a couple of students to help us lift your heavy stuff. All this furniture comes with the apartment of course. The stuff you don't want I'll get rid of. If we got you moved today you could be out working tomorrow," I finished.

"We haven't even discussed rent," she protested but I could see I'd sold her.

"The head gardener of the famous 'Scouries Gardens' is of course provided with free lodging on the estate. What kind of operation do you think I run anyway?" I demanded grinning.

Her simple, "thank you sir," followed by a quick kiss on my cheek as she lightly pressed against me, was all the thanks I'd ever need.

I collared the two junior football players who lived next door, rented a u-haul, and by three p.m. Rose was moved in.

"We have to go to the Garden Centre, then Home Depot," she insisted when the move was complete. "I mean, we've already rented the truck, let's use it."

The boys would have gone anywhere she asked, so it was seven before we returned home with a truck full of seeds, flower flats, small saplings, peat, fertilizer, etc., etc., etc.

~~~~

Rose worked too hard those first few weeks, I hardly ever saw her...the garden slowly started to bloom...

~~~~~

"I met your friend, Dani," Rose told me about a week after she'd moved in, after I'd collared her, insisting she take an hour off to eat a proper meal and brief her boss.

"She's nice. We went out and had dinner on Sunday. Some drinks. "

"Yes she is, very," I replied.

"I can understand why you'd like her," she added hesitantly. "I thought...I mean, a nude dancer and all...but..."

"Don't be fooled, watch out," I warned laughing, "she's wild...she'll get you into trouble without even trying."

"She's crazy," Rose agreed, laughing now too. "It might be fun though...going a little wild," she mused as her fingers played over the stem of her wineglass. "She told me a few stories about you too Professor."

"Did she? What did she say exactly?"

"Girl secrets sir," she answered with a saucy grin on her lips.

~~~~~

"Oh sorry, gosh, I didn't know you two were here," Rose exclaimed two nights later as she came to a dead stop ten feet from the hot tub, a towel over her arm.

"Miss Caravaggio," I said with a pleased surprise in my voice. "Are you going to join us?"

"I don't want to disturb"

"Hi Rose," Dani welcomed, "Jump in, the waters great."

"Yes, you hardly have any time for me anymore," I complained.

"Well, I guess...I could tell you all about the work, what I'm doing," she started.

"No," Dani argued, "you're going to get in with us and sip some wine and smell the flowers and just relax. We both think you're working too hard."

"You do?... Don't look Professor," she ordered as she pulled her t-shirt over her head after finally deciding to join us.

But I watched as she quickly unhooked her bra, stared even as her jeans and panties were pushed down her legs in one smooth motion, lusted as she stepped down into the tub, her thick, black, triangular pubic pelt an invitation to my already hardening shaft.

"You looked Professor," Dani accused loudly as she snuggled against me. "You can never trust these old men Rose, I learned that dancing at the club," she added, teasing even as her fingers momentarily closed around my rising prick.

"You can't trust any man," Rose pouted.

"Well, we really can't blame him," she laughed as she pushed herself across the tub and sat next to Rose. "I mean, you are like the most perfect women ever made," she said as she put her arm around the dark haired gardener.

"Yeah right."

"Tell her professor."

"The first time I saw Miss Caravaggio I told her she was more beautiful than any flower in any garden," I laughed. Rose was blushing now and then, when Dani leaned over and, with one hand moving to cup one of Rose's full breasts, moved her lips on top of the startled girls mouth, she turned a bright crimson.

"DANI!" she protested.

"It was just a kiss. I wanted to taste you."

"But gosh, you're a girl..."

"So Miss Caravaggio, what have you been doing beside work? Boys?" I interrupted.

"I've been too busy."

"You should never be too busy for men," I admonished. "Surely you must be able to get a date for Rose Dani. You could take her to your party tomorrow."

"No, I don't have time...I have work," Rose protested.

"Yes. You and I will wow them Rosie," she insisted as she hugged Rose again. "It's not fair though Professor," she complained to me, "her breasts are so much bigger than mine. No one will want me. Look how full and firm they are professor," she insisted as she slipped behind Rose and reaching around lifted both dark tipped orbs out of the water.

"Dani! Please!" Rose cried even as her nipples thickened and rose towards me.

"You're both perfect in your own ways," I said gravely.

"Mine stand up more maybe, they're more cone like, my nipples are pinker, prettier I suppose," Dani teased as she moved towards me. "I know you like it sir when I push them into your chest," she added as she embraced me.

"Why are your nipples prettier?" Rose interrupted, her fingers lightly touching herself.

"Blonds always have nicer nipples....here give me your hand."

"What, I don't want to touch your nipples, and blonds don't," Rose protested even as her hand was grasped.

"See how my body excites the professor," she demanded as she pulled Rose's hand between our bodies and led it to my straining cock.

"Oh my gawd," Rose whispered as her fingers explored me. "That's disgusting," she insisted even as her hand ran up and down my full length before finally releasing me. "Is she always like this sir?" she asked as Dani put an arm around the young girl and pulled her close.

"That's why he loves me," Dani said before giving Rose another long, full mouth kiss.

"I'm going to bed," Rose insisted, retreating.

"Can I tuck you in?" Dani leered.

"N...O...NO!" Rose squealed as she pulled herself splashing from the tub.

"Well I guess I'll have to sleep with you tonight professor. Goodnight Rose. I'll pick you up at ten tomorrow night."

"Night Rose," I added even as Dani lowered herself over my straining prick. "Jesus baby," I moaned as her ankles locked around my back.

"Night sir, night Dani," Rose whispered wide eyed as she watched Dani's rear start to rise and fall on my cock.

"Ohhh Gawwwd yes professor," were the last words Rose heard as she hurried away.

~~~

"Good morning sir."

"Rosie!" I welcomed delightedly as I looked at my Italian beauty standing on my doorstep early Sunday morning three days later. "Come in, come in."

"It's not too early is it? I didn't know if you went to Church or what," she stammered as she stared at me.

"You'll never be too early for me Rose. How can I help you?"

"I thought maybe I could update you...on the garden," she hastened to add.

"I know you're doing a great job Miss Caravaggio."

"C'mon," the eager beauty said as she grabbed my hand, "I'll show you."

"So," I asked as we slipped out the patio door and entered the garden through the rose lined arbor, "how was your evening with Dani?"

"Eveningssss!" she groaned emphasizing the plural.

"You two went out twice?" I asked, a note of surprise in my voice.

"She's bad! Very bad professor."

"So you had fun?" I laughed.

"No...well not really," she answered with a shy smile.

"Rich food, sweet drinks, handsome men, moonlight kisses, soft caresses...oh, to be young again," I intoned.

"Ha...Ha. I told you before professor, I've given up boys and I have no interest in men.

"We're not all that bad," I protested as I dropped her hand and put my arm around her shoulder.

"That's not what Dani said," she challenged.

"You know you can't trust blonds."

"You're blond," she accused smiling, but made no effort to escape my arm.

She led me through the garden, obviously proud of all she'd accomplished in such a short time.

"Well my dear, you've earned a bonus," I finally offered.

"I have?"

"Yes, how about an evening of food and wine and song with your employer?"

"You don't have to."

"I want to."

We spent a delightful evening together in a little neighborhood Italian bistro, the great food and wine simply the background to our animated conversation.

"I can't share a man," she suddenly blurted as we sat staring into each others eyes, our fingers interlaced.

"A beautiful girl like you will never have to. You'll have a choice of hundreds," I promised.

"You, I mean you," she whispered. I didn't answer before she rushed on, "she's beautiful. I actually like her," she admitted, "but..."

We walked home hand in hand, but subdued, her confession of her desires, my non response a wall between us...

She was standing on the first step of the stairway up to her apartment, her hand lightly in mine. "I had fun, thanks."

"Me too Rose."

"I should go...its late...I have work tomorrow," she delayed.

Taking her other hand I asked, "Would one goodnight kiss be breaking your one man- one girl rule Miss Caravaggio."

"Yes...No...probably not," she said with a bashful smile.

"Good," I said, just holding her hands as I looked into her dark eyes.

"So...would you like to? Just one."

"Maybe. Uh huh."

We melted into each other the second our lips met, our tentative first touch turned into a hungry embrace. Our wet tongues rammed together, twirled around, sucked, kissed, penetrated...she felt my need, my almost instantaneous hardness against her stomach...I felt her spiked nipples hard against mine...

"Noooo," she whimpered when I bent and lifted her, cradling her in my arms as our lips continued their hungry dance.

As I carried her through my front door and then rushed up towards my bedroom one of her arms circled my neck, holding me close, while the fingers of her other hand undid a button on my shirt and moved over my chest and nipples in an urgent caress.