Rose Pt. 01

Story Info
Rose desires a man much older than herself...
1.5k words
4.31
28k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose was 19 and highly intelligent.

She excelled at everything she did and this case was no different. She was making the 63 year old man (of whose cock she currently held in her small, hot, and wet mouth) moan loudly. He was entirely lost in ecstasy and begging to cum. Rose was cumming hard already knowing she was the one who was making him completely lose his shit like that.

Let me tell you about Rose.

She was small for her age, always appearing to be at least five years younger than she really was, which she guessed was ok. She figured it would serve her very well when she reached her 40's so she complained little. However, it seemed that her small size spurred her on to become a giant in her accomplishments.

If anyone assumed she was really just a baby because of her size, they had another thing coming.

She was quickly becoming the foremost leader of her respective field and was tough as nails when she needed to be.

She was also one of the sweetest and most compassionate women you could ever hope to meet. Gracious and kind, she would drop everything if you needed help with something.

Rose was incredibly intelligent. She could run circles around most of her contemporaries and could quickly back a seasoned speaker back into a corner with minimal effort.

It must also be said how exquisitely beautiful Rose is.

Pale skin with long, thick brunette hair that falls to the delicate curve of her back before swelling into the substantial and gorgeous gift that is her backside. A slim waist that appears even smaller due to her full breasts... really, you've never seen more beautiful breasts. Perky and straining for release, it's difficult not to find yourself staring.

A slender long neck that leads upward towards that childlike face with full lips and expressive hazel eyes that almost look like liquid.

Small delicate feet that are, only just, a size 5...

But her crowning glory was her soft mound. The small tuft of hair that she left unshaven was dark against her pale skin and her lips were naked. Her very tiny pussy was a gorgeous shade of pink and Rose was almost always wet.

You see, Rose had always been drawn to older, more mature men. She loved running her small hands through a head of salt-and-peppered hair, loved the softer skin of an older man and very much enjoyed the way she was treated while in their company.

She was obsessed with wanting to always please her elders and she got off when they would tell her what a great job she did on a project or say that she was *such* a good girl. And Rose happened to always be in close proximity to the one man she wanted more than anyone else. So, her poor pussy would flood often. She came to know herself as the "dripping Rose".

Let's jump back into the story now, but just a couple hours before where we left off.

Rose had been at work all day and was beginning to feel the effects of last night's efforts. Still, as long as Cyril was pleased with her work she wasn't about to complain.

She had been up all night going over massive amounts of paperwork to make sure everything was perfect for him. Lord knows his wife couldn't care less about her husband's needs as long as he was properly dutiful in front of her friends and availed her to his small income every month. Rose despised the woman. Cyril was the kindest man Rose had ever met and by far the most attractive. Cyril could make her wet just by looking at her and she frequently found herself crying out his name as she brought herself to orgasm with her fingers.

So how the fuck could this woman regularly deny her husband anything? Cyril confessed to Rose late one night over a drink at the office that his wife refused him sex except for once every two months and only have him head after extensive begging on his part. He was also often told to pull out and cum into a towel because his wife hated the mess and didn't want him to ever cum in her.

While Rose knew it was wrong, she couldn't feel guilt over bringing herself to orgasam with the thought of him begging *her* to give him head instead of his wife. Of course Rose would comply very willingly and she imagined Cyril would be very vocal under her ministrations.

Rose was lost in thought and getting very hot remembering the daydream that kept her awake for so long after she finally finished her paperwork last night and was just envisioning taking in the swollen head of his dick to her mouth, finally tasting his cum on her tongue when the man himself approached her from behind, placed his large hand on her shoulder and softly said her name.

"Rose?"

She nearly came then. His scent filled her nostrils and his gentle touch combined with how tenderly he said her name made her gush and she was certain that if she were to stand up now, there would be a small wet spot left behind on her leather chair.

Cyril felt her slight jump when he touched her and felt her tremble slightly afterwards so he quickly removed his hand thinking his touch must disgust her. He attempted to keep the hurt out of his eyes as he faced her.

He had long been enamored with the girl but with her young enough to be his grandchild he knew it would never actually happen. Since meeting Rose he found himself masturbating more often, able to spill his seed and become hard again almost immediately after. The rare times he would copulate with his wife he would dream he was actually fucking Rose. He almost said her name while cumming in bed with his wife. If his wife noticed, she didn't say.

"Yes sir?"

He saw how shaken she seemed and wanted to ask her if she was alright- beg her to forgive him if he had done anything to upset her, but he decided to soldier on and ignore the deer-in-the-headlights look for the time being. Instead he said "Rose, I wanted to thank you for the excellent work you did for me. You are my best employee and I'm grateful."

Oh, did I fail to mention that Cyril is Rose's employer?

He continued, "I'd like to take you to dinner to show my appreciation, if you'd let me."

Rose was still trembling from her almost orgasm when she processed his question. She had *pleased* him. He was grateful for *her*. He wanted to take *her* to dinner and would she be willing to go?

"Yes!" she said, a little louder and a little quicker than she should have. "I mean, I'd really like that Cyril. Tonight?"

"She really wants to go with me, and so soon?" he thought to himself- while out loud all he said was, "Tonight is acceptable. We'll drive to your home so you are able to change first if you desire and then I'll drive is to a restaurant nearby that I think you'll enjoy. After work then Rose?" and he left without a word.

Rose felt her mouth go dry. He would be in her home? She did a mental inventory of the state of her house and made a mental note to call the maid and see if she could make an emergency stop at her place. She would of course pay her extra, and if Rose was honest she would gladly triple or quadruple the already substantial amount she paid Bridget if she could quickly clean everything up before she *and* Cyril arrived home.

Abandoning all thought of getting anything work-related done, Rose attempted to calm her breathing and steady her racing heart.

She had to get out of here!

Rose quickly made her way to the public restrooms and into one of the stalls. Closing the door behind her she lowered her charcoal grey pencil skirt and pushed down her red lacy thong. She *had* to cum!

Rose lost herself in her fantasy of what could occur that night and how he would taste and "Unngggnnn!! Oh God... Ughhhmmmmm ahh Cyril!! Please, oh God... Fuck me please... Cyrrriilll!! Yesss.. Oh please... I want.. Ugggnnn Cyrrriil!!" Rose came with a start. She shook all over and nearly cried with need. She slipped her fingers out of her now dripping pussy and leaned against the stall wall for support. Her forhead pressed up against the front corner of the stall, beads of sweat make Rose glisten. She tried to sooth her ragged breathing but bringing herself to release apeared to do little but make her realise how insufficient her fingers were. She needed a man's cock. *His* cock. Her mouth watered at the thought. Would he lose control once she took him in her mouth? Oh God she hoped so.

Pulling up her delicate panties and smoothing the skirt over them Rose began to formulate a plan.

One way or another she would taste Cyril's cum tonight.