Rosemary

Story Info
Rosemar's dancing with a black drummer led to more.
4.8k words
4.41
38k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers

Rosemary was anxious. She didn't know why. Her husband Ray, a professor at New Orleans University, was playing tennis. Their four children were spending the weekend with their grandparents. Rose had planned to go to the Jazz Palace. They had an excellent Jazz band, the establishment was clean as a hospital operating room, and Khristian one of the servers was a good friend. Khriatian had reserved a two chaired table in the front of the stage about halfway back.

Rose lived in the suburbs, Spring Valley and took public transportation downtown. She didn't like driving in the stop and go traffic, and she was adverse to paying the exorbitant prices to park. She did enjoy the bus ride because she could read a novel or look at the passing landscape that had changed so much since Hurricane Katrina. The bus stopped at the corner of Bourbon and St. Ann's Streets that was only a half block from the club.

Rose dressed simply but elegantly in three-inch heels, a light beige mid calf skirt, and a lightweight blouse to remain as fresh as possible in the heat and humidity of the city. The blouse was conservative with a high scooped neckline that did nothing to hide her voluptuousness. Her shoulder length brown hair framed a beautiful oval-shaped face with brown eyes and full lips. With her slender figure, few would suspect she was a thirty-five year only mother of four. Her only accessories were a pair of dark green earrings and a circular pendant that matched her earrings. She got to the Jazz Palace early. Khristian greeted Rose with a smile, who led her to the reserved table and took her drink order. When she returned with a glass of Moscato, she sat in the empty chair and began to chat. In fifteen minutes, she talked about work, her family, and a great deal of trivia. Rose listened attentively.

The two women chit-chatted a few more minutes because the band was on a break, and there weren't many customers. It was still early for a Friday night. After a few more minutes, Khriastian leaned forward and whispered, "We have a new drummer, handsome as hell, but a player. I'm sure he'll hit on you before the evening is over."

"I don't believe to a thirty-five-year-old mother of four will be attracted to a much younger male."

"Rosemary, you're exactly what these guys are looking for, a MILF. Do you know what that means?"

"No, I don't. What is a MILF?"

"Mother I'd like to fuck."

"What, you've got to be kidding me."

"No, I'm not. You don't look your age, and you're beautiful and built for pleasure."

"You mean I have large breasts."

"That's only part of it. Your face, your hair and your shape make you a perfect target for these guys. You'll see. I'll be back," she said leaving.

The Jazz band came on to the stage, one following the other. The fifth and last one was a tall black and handsome. He was empty handed which meant he was the drummer. They played TUNE after the each band member was introduced. They were splendid, but their beat and flare of the music was the drummer. He handled the sticks as though he was born with them in his hands, and he played with style and confidence.

Rose relaxed. Enjoying the music, sipped on two glasses of wine, people watched, her eyes almost always returned to the drummer.

They played non-stop until nine.

Khristian brought her a third glass of wine and set down. "Did you like the band?"

"Yes, they're superb. They play the kind of jazz I grew up with." She answered Khristian's question just as they were interrupted.

* * *

"I'm glad to hear that ma'am. I'm Donavon

Reynolds, the drummer, May I join the two of you?"

Rose looked at Khristian.

She crossed her eyes as a signal.

"I'm sorry; I'm about to leave, and Khristand and I have some important business to finish," Rose said smiling up at him.

He stepped back and returned her smile. "Could I at least have your name?" He handed her his card.

"I'm sorry no. I don't give my name to total strangers, but thanks for asking."

"Khristan, would you please introduce us?" He asked looking from Rose to the server.

Mary shook her head negatively.

"I'm sorry. Donavon, but you're too forward. You're rude asking for such information and putting me in an embarrassing position. Would you please leave so we can finish our business?"

He nodded, smiled at Rose. "I'm sorry if you think I'm rude. That was not my intent. I only wanted to introduce myself to the most beautiful women in the club tonight. I hope to have the chance of being accurately presented the next time you come."

"Thank you, Mr. Reynolds, for apologizing and for the compliant. Good-by," She smiled and turned to Khristian.

As he walked away, she observed the pants hugging his narrow hips and well-shaped ass.

Riding the bus home, she thought about the handsome Donavon and decided not to go back for at least a month.

* * *

During the next three weeks, Rosemary took advantage of her not going downtown on Friday nights to make love to her husband.

Ray was deaf, but he could tell when Rose was moaning and groaning during foreplay, and when she had vaginal orgasms. He was a great lover, who was patient during sex, and he used his hands and mouth to keep Rose stimulated for over an hour.

Rose's life was busy with four children with the oldest being thirteen and the youngest seven. Roy took them to school on his way to the University. She had a housemaid, but Rose did all the cooking. Food for six hungry people includes a lot of labor and helping with homework takes a considerable of time, but fun because all of her children were intelligent.

The fourth Friday after her last visit to the Jazz Palace, Rose was preparing to leave so she would be there before the crowds gathered. She decided on a brown khaki skirt with a hemline at mid-calf, and a green blouse she could button to her throat. Brown, four-inch heels, completed her ensemble.

She was more anxious this Friday than four weeks ago because she wasn't going to be able to avoid Donavon Reynolds

The New Orleans weekly news magazine published an article about him, because of his unusual ability and style. The publicity added to the Palace's reputation and attracted larger and larger crowds.

Rose got off the bus at the usual intersection. Walking into the Palace, she unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse that revealed a hint of cleavage. A little bit of show wouldn't hurt, she thought as she reached the entrance.

She had called Khristian that she was coming, and her usual table hand a "Reserved Card" on it. Khristian brought her a glass of Sherry as soon as she laid her clutch purse on the table.

"Thank you, Khristian. I wasn't sure there would be a place to sit after seeing the article in the weekly magazine about Donavon."

"It's a good thing you got here early because the tourist might have ignored the reserved sign. All this week we've been at or above capacity. The owner is worried about the Fire Marshall paying us a visit. How have you been doing? I haven't seen you here for several weeks."

"I've been busy with the kids, doing homework and assorted charity work.

"Glad to hear your busy and enjoying yourself. Would you like a menu just in case?"

"That would be nice." Rose smiled.

Khristain hurried through the growing crowd.

Rose examined the room, saw some familiar faces but lots of new customers. Rose sipped her Sherry, surveyed the menu, and wondered why she had butterflies in her stomach. Sitting in the middle of the room, she could see almost everyone in the Palace except for those directly behind her.

The five-piece band filed to the small stage to polite applause.

She noted her anxiety, her upset stomach, and she held her body rigid as she waited to see Donavon.

His light chocolate skin was glowing in the spotlight. Short black hair and a full beard and mustache covered his face This was a change from a month ago. He wore a white mock turtleneck shirt, black trousers, and black loafers.

He searched the crowd before sitting down at his drums and taking the sticks in his hand ready to begin.

The leader of the band introduced each member of the group, and then each of them played a short piece. When Donavon started with a drum roll, the crowd stood to applaud. He played a long number showing not only his ability with the sticks but also with an unusual jazz rhythm. The applause was deafening when he finished. He smiled, rose, bowed, and waved to the crowd.

The band had played six numbers before the leader asked for requests. They had played song after song until nine before they took a break.

Rose was worried what might happen during the break. She finished her third Sherry, which was one over her usual limit. She looked up and saw the manager of the Jazz Palace come to the table followed by Donavon.

"Mrs. Wolfe, I'd like to introduce you to our new drummer who has brought additional fame to our little club and the band. Mr. Donavon Reynolds, I would like you to meet one of our most loyal customers Mrs. Rosemary Wolfe."

"Thank you, Juan. I'm more than pleased to get finally to meet you formally. May I join you?"

Rose grinned from ear to ear and indicated the empty chair.

He sat. "Mrs. Wolfe, I apologize for being both rude and forward when you were here last. I hope you accept my apology?"

Rose was impressed with the introduction, by his words, and his sincerity. "It's a pleasure for me to meet you Mr. Reynolds, and am pleased you'd like to join me," she said gracefully. Up close, in his outfit, and the sheen of perspiration on his face and head was sexy. She felt like a teenager with a great deal of fear talking with a handsome younger man. The first black man, with whom, she'd ever had a meaningful conversation. "Did Khristian give you my name, before the well done and unexpected introduction.?"

"No, she didn't break her confidence with you. I found out from the members of the group. They told me you had been coming fairly regularly for about a year and a half, always on Friday. The also mentioned how beautiful and how well dressed you are."

"I'm shocked they knew me and noticed the details of my clothing. After all, I've never spoken to any of them. Please thank them for me," She blushed.

"I can tell from your beautiful accent that you're a native. I'm from New York City" He stared into her smoldering brown eyes.

She returned his stare. "I knew you weren't from here because of your accent and your vocabulary. You also have excellent manners, even though sometimes belatedly." She smiled at him differently than she did four weeks ago.

"Thank you. Since, we are trading compliments. I was instantly attracted to you the first time I saw you sitting in that very chair."

"I find you attractive too, but I'm a married woman with four children. She looked at his hands."

"I assumed you were married because of the ring, but I'm surprised that someone with your shape has given birth to four children."

"It's true, they're thirteen, eleven, nine, and seven: boy, girl, boy, girl. During my fifteen years of marriage I've been a baby factory and housewife."

"Are you disturbed or distracted by me?" He asked.

"No, why do you ask?"

"You never look directly art me, and I don't believe your shy."

"I'm sorry, but I've never had a conversation with a handsome black man before." She looked him directly into his eyes and smiled

"I've changed the subject. You and your husband must have planned the spacing of your children."

Yes, we did, We wanted them close together, so when Sally goes to the first grade next year I can go to work.

You're probably going to work to have the money when they all start college." Donavon continued to study Rose's face and the hint of cleavage.

"Your very perspective for a man your age."

"How old do you think I am?"

"My guess would in your middle twenties." She finished her drink.

"Your right on the money. My break is almost over are you going to stay for we finish out next set?"

"I'm about to leave. I have a weekend of soccer."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but I look forward to speaking with you again. Will you be here next Friday?"

"I'm not sure, but I'll probably be here." She waved to Khriasian.

Donavon picked up Rose's hand and kissed it. "It's been a perfect pleasure for me to get to speak with you. He turned and hurried to the stage

Rose watched his tall, athletic figure move gracefully through the crowd. His kissing her hand startled her. It was like an electric shock. She felt deep in her core. I wet my panties, and my nipples became rock hard. I haven't had that kind of feeling since I first kissed Roy.

* * *

Rose had a good time with her family over the weekend. She was busy during the week playing with her children and helping them with their homework.

She had lunch with three lady friends on Wednesday at a local Panaras. They drank coffee and gossiped. When she heard the rumors of who was running around on who, she was shocked by how much she was out of the loop. She wasn't aware of all the things that were happening in her neighborhood. The gossip, however, reminded her of Donavon. The tall, dark, and handsome drummer. He was an excellent musician with a friendly personality and good manners.

The rest of the week, she spent more and more time thinking about him. She scolded herself for having carnal thoughts about a younger black male, but that didn't stop her from having unexpected feelings about him. By Friday, she was a tinderbox or anxiety and lust. She knew all her thoughts were fantasy because he played until two-thirty in the morning. There would never be time to see him outside the Jazz Palace.

Friday night, she wore a simple black cocktail dress, with a modest neckline, and the bottom of the dress was a knee high. She waited impatiently for the bus. Once on the bus, she thought it was moving too slow. When she got off the bus, she walked faster than normal to the Palace even though she was early.

Khriatian saw her walk in the door and had her a glass of Moscato on her table before she sat down. "I'm glad you got here early; there are several conventions in town. I believe we'll be maxed out before seven-thirty. I brought you a menu just in case you get hungry."

As she left, Donavon came to her table carrying two glasses of wine. "Good evening Rose, may I join you?" He asked with his charming New York accent and smile.

"Please do." She returned his smile.

"It's nice to see you again especially in that beautiful cocktail dress."

"Thank you. You're not wearing your usual outfit." She looked at him in a quandary.

He drank some wine. "I'm only playing one set tonight, and I was hoping you'd allow me to spend some time with you."

Rose gulped. He wants to spend time with me or try to seduce me. What should I say? He's a handsome, intelligent and courteous, but he's a horny black male. "That would be nice, but I have to catch the eleven o'clock bus."

"I understand, and I'll have you there on time." He finished his wine, sat the glass down, took one of her hands in his and gave it a slight squeeze. "I'll see you a little after nine" He flashed her a white toothed smile.

Rose watched his broad shoulders, narrow waist slender hips, and a beautiful ass. She flushed, her nipples hardened, and her stomach was full of butterflies. What if he hits on me? What should I say? I don't know. He makes me feel like a teenager, I feel like a young, vulnerable woman deciding if I should give him my innocence. I've only seen him three times. He's almost a stranger. I don't know anything about him or his background. He could be a serial killer or rapist for all I know. It's alright, he won't hit on me.

The five-piece band filed onto the stage. Donavon was at the end of the line as usual. At six foot two inches tall, he was dressed in black slacks, polo shirt, and black loafers, he was an impressive specimen.

The band leader told the audience they were in for a special treat. Then he introduced each band member who played a short piece. Donavon's solo lasted thirty minutes and had the audience applauding and loudly shouting. When he pulled off a complicated RIFT of complex notes along with his impressive method of twirling the sticks. He received a standing ovation for his solo.

For the next hour, the band played some set pieces and with a piece where Donovan was the soloist accompanied by the other four players.

The crowd stood to applaud and shout as the band filed out with Donovan last. Smiling and waving he followed his mates.

The band leader then took requests for the next set.

Several individuals stopped Donovan on the way to her table. He walked smiling to Rose about fifteen minutes later.

Finally, he arrived. "Let's get out of here, I'm tired of Jazz, and I know a place where we can dance."

Rose was surprised by his request but decided it was okay since she had less than two hours to catch her bus.

They talked about his playing, and Rose kept complimenting him and telling his how talented he was.

" I started beating on my hand, the furniture, and anything that make a sound since I was three or four." He told her he was first trained by his grandfather and played in bands all through high school. He went to COLLEGE where he majored in bass instruments. "After that I got a scholarship A UNIVERSITY where I got an MFA." Luck was with me, and I went to work playing for NAME. When the snow got to me, and I decided to move south. How about you?" He asked.

"I'm a Louisianan by breeding, birth, and growing up here. I met my husband Ray while in college. He was a veteran who lost his hearing while in the military. He was working on his Ph.D. We were married right after college, and I became pregnant a little over a year later. I've been a housewife and a mother of four.

"It's amazing that you've had four children and look like you're less than thirty. Here we are at The Dance Club," he said.

They entered, and the bartender said, "Donavon, what are you doing here so early. You usually don't show up until about three."

"I only played one set and decided to bring this beautiful lady her to dance. Give us a bottle of your best Moscato and a menu."

"Donavon, I already have had my limit."

"I insist you have at least one more, to celebrate my short night and our first chance to dance together."

"Okay, but just one."

He poured the drinks and held up his glass as a toast. "To the most beautiful woman in The Dance Club."

She took a sip and said, "Thank you for being a real gentleman."

"Let's dance before it gets too crowded." He took her by the hand and led her to the dance floor. He took her in his arms but kept a modest distance between them.

He was a good dancer and showed her off with some dips and spins as they danced to three songs.

"You're an excellent dancer. I haven't been dancing in a long time."

The both downed their wine and poured them another glass.

The dancing has made me thirsty. Where did you learn to dance like that?"

"I grew up with music and dance. My parents danced, and I had three sisters who helped me along the way. My parents told me that a trained dancer would have no trouble getting dates." He stared at her.

Rose was embarrassed because of the way he was looking at her.

They talked for a few minutes and sipped their wine.

"Okay, break time is over." He led her back to the floor, which now had more dancers, and Donavon held her closer.

Rose liked his deodorant, his strong, graceful body, and his erection against her stomach.

He pulled her closer, putting her arms around his neck, and took her ass in his hands squeezing in time with the music.

"Donavon, this isn't proper."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, but..."

He kissed her lightly on the lips.

She blushed but didn't say anything.

mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers
12