Rosemary and Her Daddy Ch. 07

Story Info
Daddy helps Rosemary recover.
1k words
4.3
13.9k
4
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning was sore and cold, feeling like I had been thrown down a snowy mountainside. I tried to sit up but was stopped by a weight on my chest. Looking down, I found Daddy fast asleep half on the bed and me, but his legs were on the floor. I smiled weakly and patted his head, playing with his hair as he slowly awoke.

"Princess?" He mumbled sleepily, lifting his head off my chest. I held back my giggle at his now tousled hair and he grinned back. "At least someone's in a good mood."

He brought me breakfast, insisting I was too tired to get up and feed myself. I was able to change into warm fleecy pjs though. The police called and I had to tell them all that I could remember, not much due to some weird drugs they found in my system. I told them all I could, wincing at the pain in my sore nipples. I didn't go in depth, only mentioned rape. I also didn't mention how good it had felt, I was too ashamed for that. Daddy held my hand and nodded reassuringly the entire time, making sure I was ok and didn't need to take a break from the call.

As I hung up the phone, Daddy kissed me softly on the lips, as if he was afraid he would break me.

"I'm so sorry, Kitten. None of this was supposed to happen. I'm sorry I wasn't there to defend-"

"Shhhh," I whispered, trying another small smile in hopes of making him feel better. "I'm fine, that's all that matters," I comfortingly ran my fingers through his hair. He nodded, fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"Is it alright if I make you feel good, Princess?" He asked. I blushed, never having seen him so timid and cautious.

"P-please do," I mumbled in response. His eyes twinkled.

"I'm sorry Kitten, I didn't quite catch that."

"Yes," I whispered, anticipation starting to build.

"Yes, what?" He teased, unbuttoning the bottom button of my shirt.

"Please m-make me feel g-good," I said as clearly as I could while flustered.

"Ah, I understand now," he unbuttoned the rest of my shirt and gently caressed my bare sore breasts. He softly sucked at one, not causing me anything other than pleasure. I let out a soft moan, it felt so good after everything that had happened.

After sucking thoroughly at each nipple, he moved down and slid my pants and panties off, massaging my feet at the bottom. I giggled, very ticklish and his eyes darkened a little as he moved up my leg, planting kisses along my inner thigh. He gave my clit the same attention as my nipples, licking and sucking gently, just enough to tease me. I clutched his hair in my hands, holding him tightly in a way of asking for more, and he complied. He became more urgent, more rough, sliding a finger inside of me and moving quickly.

"P...please," I whimpered, so close to coming only after a few thrusts.

"You may," he confirmed, one last hard thrust sending me over the edge. I moaned loudly, clutching the bedsheets tightly. As I finished he returned my clothes and sucked his fingers clean, tucking me back into bed. I didn't want him to go, but was silent as he shut off the lights and closed the door behind him.

I woke around noon, starting to feel better. Daddy sat in a rocking chair reading some documents in the corner. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hungry?" He asked, soliciting a nod from me. I moved to get out of bed but my legs trembled as I stood, wrought with soreness and bruises. Daddy was at my side in a moment, scooping me up in his arms like a princess. We walked down the stairs into the kitchen, where he deposited me in a chair and prepared food. When he returned with soup, I attempted to eat it, but my hands shook so that hardly any of it reached my mouth. Daddy sighed and pulled me onto his lap, sliding my bowl in front of him. I flushed as he scooped up some soup with the spoon and held it to my lips. Hesitant, I took it in my mouth, savoring the salty goodness.

"Good girl," he said, continuing to feed me. It was strangely erotic, beginning to turn me on. I shifted to relive some pressure on my princess parts but he took notice. "Not just hungry for soup, I assume?" He chuckled, setting the finished bowl down on the table. He expertly slid my pajama bottoms and panties off as he'd done before and settled me facing away from me on his lap, straddling his legs. With a quick motion he opened his on legs, forcing mine wide and moved a hand down to my pussy. "You're in luck, Daddy's hungry too," he growled, nipping at my earlobe. I could feel his erection growing against me, and ground against the bulge in his pants, already wet with my juices. He slid down his pants and underwear, his cock springing out long and hard against me. I hadn't seen him this big before, reminding me of what my captor had said about him holding back. Nevertheless, he rubbed it up and down my slit, thoroughly soaking it and making me moan with pleasure. It slowly slid into me, stretching me fully and then some. When it was fully in I began to ride him, moving up and down with his hips on my waist. I bounced up and down on his cock, pleasure and pain mixing as they had before. Daddy let out a groan behind me, his erection growing inside of me and hitting my cervix. I moaned in response, nearly going over the edge and screaming out permission to cum.

"Not yet Kitten, hold on," he growled, moving me up and down. I held back with all my might until he gave the order. "Cum," he groaned, shooting his seed deep inside of me. I tremble against him, writhing with pleasure and grinding on his cock. He cautiously pulled out, almost causing another orgasm and gently massaged my sore breasts. "Well done, Princess."