Rosemary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
252 Followers

After another six songs, they took the time to have another drink. She drank slowly thinking about the pleasure she received from Donavon. It's hard to believe JT could be better than that.

Back to dancing, they held each other closer.

Rose was relaxed enjoying the mood set by the music, the movement, and his personality.

He put his face in her hair, blew softly into her ear, and kissed her neck.

Rose didn't complain or stop him because she felt secure enough to kiss him on the cheek. She raised her head to enable him to kiss her neck more assertively, and she felt his erection on her stomach.

His hands moved to the sides of her breasts, up and down her sides, and massages her butt. "How does that feel?"

"You have pleasing hands. You're giving me goosebumps."

He kissed her on the lips, but she didn't respond. He kissed her with more passion.

Rose felt her body responding to the music, the drinks, his hands on her, the kisses, and his erection prodding her. She hesitated, when he slipped his tongue into her mouth, but only for an instant. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and she deepened the kiss with her tongue as active as his.

JT unfastened her bra pulled her blouse from her skirt and put his hot hand on her perspiring flesh.

Rose shivered in anticipation. She allowed him to remove her top and bra and lifted a breast to his hungry mouth.

Her knees buckled when he licked over and around a nipple.

She was picked up and carried into the bedroom. The room was dimly lit with four strawberry scented candles. The kissing continued as she was laid on the bed. Her sensitive breasts were massaged, licked, and sucked. She moaned and lifted her butt from the bed to allow JT to remove her skirt and panties.

"You're beautiful." He ogled her naked body, and he laid on top of her with a crushing kiss.

Their tongues intertwined as strands of ivy, and the excitement rose in both of them.

JT slipped lower to feast on her breasts. At the same time, he slowly moved his cock up and down her slit.

Rose, was aroused by the sensation of his lips sucking on her teats, and her clit being rubbed as his dick slid up and down over her opening. She ran her hands over his head, shoulders and back, as contractions build in her core. The feelings of an orgasm built and built within her. As she neared a climax, she lifted her snatch so his shaft could more forcefully entice her clit. She held him tight, pressed her fingers into his back, bit his shoulder just before she climaxed with a howl.

JT lifted his weight from her body, holding himself on his forearms. He stared into her beautiful brown eyes, at her breasts moved sensuously back and forth with the continued movement of his staff parallel with her gash. As she calmed from her orgasm, he rolled a condom down the length of his shaft. He got between her legs inserting the head of his cock between her vulva lips, and gently advanced and retreated. In and out, in and out.

She was in heaven coming down from a sexual high when she felt his body shift, and the crown of his cock penetrate her genitalia. She prepared for him to thrust deep into her, but instead he teased her with the tip of his staff. His movements felt so good, and she smiled up at him. "You do that so well...when are you going to give it to me?"

"Patience darling, patience, give me a breast?"

Her right hand lifted a breast to his eager mouth. She sighed as he licked, nipped, and sucked her hard nipple. Her entire body was in a state of excitement. His mouth and his shaft caused tiny contractions to increase in number and intensity. She didn't want to wait any longer, she needed him to give her his big, long, black cock. "Jamar, give it to me, I want you deep in my pussy."

"Rose, are you asking me to fuck you?"

"Yes, yes, I want you to give me your cock." She lifted her pelvis as best she could. She didn't want to wait any longer.

"Are you the same lady, who an hour or so ago told me the only we'd make love was if I raped you?"

"Yes, I'm the one. I make a mistake. Fuck me, Jamar, fuck me!"

He dropped to his forearms, kissed her and slowly pushed himself into her, inch by inch until he was seated deep in her well.

She moaned, "Oh my God, your huge. You've completely filled me. It's wonderful, but I want you to ravish me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me until I scream for you to stop." She put her arms around his neck and pulled him to her with a strength she didn't know she had. She was desperate for his cock and for his cum. She thrust toward him and wiggled her ass so she could feel the stone hard rod grind against the bottom of her tube.

Wham! JT. used his leg, stomach, and ass muscles to withdraw to his tip and plunge back into her, over and over as he gave her long, fast strokes. He was a machine. His desire for her was so strong that pleasing her rather than satisfying himself was an essence unknown but motivating him. He held his weight from her body by resting his forearms on the bed. He wanted to please her and gently stroked her tight snatch with a desire of a man possessed. His need to satisfy her unexpectedly caused him to receive sexual pleasure beyond anything he had experienced before.

Rose didn't notice his weight because his cock hit every nerve in her tunnel. She was on fire having orgasms after orgasm and wanting more. Without warning, she felt his pipe stretch and harden, his body became stiff and with one final shove, she felt his hot cum filling her. She climaxed with a shriek, "Aaaaugh, oh God, oh God, oh God." Tears spilled from her eyes like water over a dam.

JT heard her crying." Rose, Rose, have I hurt you. My God, I'm sorry."

Speaking through her tears, "It's not pain I'm crying about, it's pleasure. Jamar, I've never felt like this before. You're magnificent."

He raised onto his hands looking at her beautiful face and thinking what a great piece of ass she was. He never wanted anyone else to fuck her again. He wanted her for himself.

They lay cuddled in each other's arms enjoying the pleasure of getting, receiving, and sharing great sex.

"Oh, my breathtaking, what time is it?" Rose cried, throwing off the covers.

JT looked at his watch. "It's about eleven thirty. I've got to get you home. Shower, while I get the car."

Rosemary glowed in bliss as she entered the shower. She washed, dried, and dressed in record time.

JT was waiting with the car.

Rose got in the car, buried her face in his shoulder and rubbed his thigh as he drove rapidly to her home. "Thank you for a breathtaking evening. I'm sorry it has to end."

"The evening is ending, but you and I aren't."

"What do you mean?" Rose asked pulling away from him.

"It means, I want to be with you, to be buried in you as often as possible." He watched the road as he drove rapidly.

"We can't do that. I'm married and have four children."

"I know that already, but I can't wait until I get you into bed again."

"That can't happen, Jamar, you know that."

"Okay, disagree. Have you thought of a story for Roy?"

mitchawa
mitchawa
252 Followers
12