Rose's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose, could have been summoned to do this but I wanted everything completed before I brought her down here. She was busily looking through websites looking for more information. I also looked over her shoulder long enough to see she had bookmarked literotica a site for stories and chat and a few other options. I remembered to review that one later I like the clever wordplay of the sites name. Combining Literature and erotica. Clever indeed. I went back downstairs not even bother Rose for now time for that later. I had glanced upon the wall clock and had seen we had been at work for 6 hours already. I used the phone downstairs and called for some pizza. We all sat down and talked briefly. The other two on Charlies crew happened to be subs as well. I looked at Charlie inquisitively, "Charlie are they yours?" Charlie allowed a small smile to creep across his lips before looking at the two men, "Yes, old friend they are. Melissa (His wife) has become a switch in the last few years and she has started to be a Mistress as well as My sub. These two strapping young ones are actually both of ours. I was against it at first but she begged Me to try them out. And I will just leave it at that, but should you want some help with Rose, these two can be yours for oh the price of a pizza for a few days." He just grinned. I may actually find some work for these tow big men before tom morrow was over I thought. Perhaps see just how well My daughter reacted to being forced to be a cumslut for a group of Men.

After the pizza arrived and we ate I decided to issue a friendly offer to the men. " I want to see just how much of a cockloving little wench My daughter is. Now My only stipulation is that you may only tug on her nipple chains and there is to be no touching of her fine little ass or pussy. I want her to only suck you all off and swallow one of your loads but wear the other two." Charlie stood I could see the outline of his cock already, " Well, Tyler that seems fine enough for Me and seeing as how I own these two Mine will be the cock her mouth drains, Master, Sir." He grinned. I led them upstairs and told rose to kneel. Her eyes went wide with what I thought was shock, but as I looked harder and watched her lick her lips I knew it was truly just lust. She removed her shirt without instruction and came to Me. The others were standing around us watching as she started to unbuckled My belt. "No My pet you will service our guests now." She looked up and gave a small whimper but said Yes, Master. She moved between the three of them unbuttoning the two men that work for Charlie on each side of him and as she did so she leaned forward and pulled charlies zipper down with her teeth. She opened his pants with her hands and pulled out his big hard cock. I would have to say i believe his is just larger than Mine but she took it to the base in one jawdropping move. Her hands were deftly removing the other men's cocks from there trousers as she frantically facefucked her own mouth on charlies cock. I wanted to taste this fine piece of ass right then. I couldn't wait I could see her opening and closing her legs as she knelt there sucking and jacking all three cocks. She bobbed back and forth on all three. Charlie reached down and tugged her chain as she hoovered him. His cock pistoning back and forth between her lips. I got out the video camera and sat it on the couch and focused it before turning it on I wanted to capture this all on tape to play back to her later. Perhaps even show her mother that she had more fierce competition than she would ever believe. Each man took his turn fucking My baby's mouth. She was loving it, as one cock was pulled from her mouth she would turn and dive back onto the next one. On and on it went I zoomed in and watched her lips purse over each cock her tongue slide out proceeding her lips before she would drop her mouth down over each one. She turned and smiled to Me just once as I zoomed in and mouthed the words I love you daddy sir.

After about twenty minutes of her bobbing around I heard Charlies' groan and watch My slutty little daughters mouth bulge with the copious amounts of cum that were being shot into her mouth. She didn't miss a drop and her hands were busy still jacking off the other two men. She swallowed finally and I watched her throat muscles contract as she gulped down what Charlie had given her. She licked his cock quickly before sliding to the next guy. I told her to lie down and push her big tits together and get ready for a cum bath. The two men were near orgasm already I could tell. She slid flat on her back and jacked of one while sucking the other. Seems like she couldn't get enough manflesh into her mouth. I waited until they were both starting to jerk and then zoomed just enough to see the cum shooting out of both cock tips and spraying My angel's face and tits. Big long roping strands of cum landing all over her. Just abruptly as it had started it finished and the men fixed themselves up and Charlie said they would return in the next morning. He shook my hand and said anytime I needed help he would always be here. I picked up Rose and took her to the shower and allowed her to wash off what she hadn't already scooped off and sucked into her hungry little mouth. She was bound to the bed and kissed goodnight before I went downstairs to do some searching of My own.

Chapter 3 to come soon

12