Rose's Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
The training gets more intense.
6.3k words
4.49
153.5k
16

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter to this story. Please vote and feel free to send feedback.

I went down the steps and looked at the website cache that had been saved while Rose had been on the computer. I viewed each and every site and perused as many of the pictures as I could. I looked at the clock on the computer and saw that it was still relatively early so I decided to go downtown and do a bit of shopping. I went up stairs to make sure Rose was bound and secured and then I slipped into the car and headed off. I parked in the parking lot next to our local "Adult" shop.

I went in and recognized the clerk as the owner of the store. She had been there for a long time and was very knowledgeable and discreet. I walked along the aisles and looked at the items with some interest. Now here I found a pair of vibrating panties. I picked them up and held onto them these would be useful very soon. I then looked up and down the aisles with clamps and other novelties before settling on three clamps that had little sensors attached to them. I turned the package over and saw that a chain could be affixed through their loops also but that this special package had a remote control with it that would allow small vibrations as well. Now I thought only one more area of interest to pursue. I walked down the next aisle that had anal toys. I picked out a few small anal plugs and an enema tool. A small bag with a nozzle and tube that could be inserted to cleanse my darling rose and tease her even greater.

I walked to the counter and put my purchases on the counter. The woman smiled and asked sweetly if I was training someone new or were these toys for my wife. I slowly shook my head and told her that my wife had left me but I was training someone new. She then looked through the purchases and walked out from around the counter sliding up to me. She gazed into my eyes and told me that should I need any further help training be it by toys or a helping hand she would be very willing to offer her services. Pausing to look her body up and down, "Ma'am, I may just take you up on that offer very soon." She spun around and I caught site of her shapely ass, I took the time to appraise her once more. She was probably 35, she had a slender body, not a large chest but my best guestimate would be around 32B, her waist appeared to be fairly thin, and she had those womanly hips that just called out to be grabbed and held onto while taking her from behind. Her face was near angelic, a child's face almost, it bore no lines of a harsh life, smooth high cheekbones, and a button cute little nose. Her lips were not nearly as full as Rose's but thin and very seductive when she smiled. Her eyes were a radiant green, taking on an almost glowing neon quality, I wondered if they were contacts or just seeming more vivid to me now. Her hair was curled and full and a brilliant shade of red. I had frequented this store many times during the years but never really taken the time to look this woman over. As most men are I had been slightly embarrassed over some of my purchases. Although she had never looked at me as though I were some sort of sicko. I chuckled to myself and thought why the hell would she, she is the one selling the items.

I had pulled out my wallet and was removing money as she rang up the items. She looked at saw a picture of my babydoll Rose. "Oh My, she is quite beautiful,Sir." I thanked her telling her this was my daughter Rose. Then handed her the money as she told me the total. "Would this be the little one you are training now?" she inquired. I hesitated not sure how much I cared to reveal to this woman. Oh I thought what the hell she is not likely to think anything of this, and anyway Rose is 18 now. So I told her "Yes, this is my daughter, and My freshly budding submissive pet Rose." The woman allowed a humorous gasp escape her lips. "My name is Annie, and as I told you before any further help I may give you Sir, I would be more than obliged to do so. I would gladly deliver any toys to your home should you need them and not be able to come in yourself." I knew I wasn't imagining this seductive woman's subtle hints that she wanted and was more than willing to participate in any task I had for her. "Well Annie, if you would be so kind as to write down the number where I can reach you I would appreciate it." She leaned forward over the counter and pulled out a notepad scrawling numbers down next to her name. Looking up into my eyes catching there glance down her blouse at the exposed tops of her breasts she just cooed softly "Call me anytime Sir, I am always available to your needs."

I thanked Annie and walked out. My lord I thought, I have an array of offers of playmates building and I have only begun training Rose. I figured it was perhaps the way I carried Myself, feeling slightly more self confident that I had before. I knew it was probably due to the fact that one of the most gorgeous women in my life had decided to submit to my every desires and that she would gladly become anything I wanted her to. Realizing I had forgotten to mention the collar to Annie, I picked up my cell phone and withdrew the paper she had written her number down on from the bag she had placed the items in. I pulled over in the fast food parking lot and flipped on the dome light inside the car. I dialed the number and heard that sultry voice," What do you desire Sir?". I thought to myself that this woman must surely be confident in her charms. I described the problem and how I wanted the collar custom made for Rose. I described in detail every design that should be embedded and I wanted it to fit perfectly but was unsure how to do this for rose was going to be remaining in the house for a few more days. Annie told me to use the collar that rose already had on and to mark the leather where I wanted it to fit. She explained that it would be rather simple to take the measurement and then she would call the person whom she had custom make the collars for her shop. I assured her price was no issue. I thanked her again and told her I would be calling in the morning with the details so that the project could be started as soon as possible.

I walked into the house and lay out the items I had purchased taking them out of their respective packages and examining them. I would learn to love using them upon my sweet lil Rose I thought. The only of these items I was unsure of using so far was the enema bag. My wife had only tried this once and it had been long ago and although I knew I could do it I was just figuring I would be unsteady about it at first. I thought Charlie, would know just how to explain and refresh my memory although there wasn't much to it. How hard could it be to figure out a long tube that would be inserted into her little back opening and then the bag filled with water and massaged to push the water in. Then after draining the bag, remove the tube and wait for the desired effect to happen. I grinned to myself I knew that rose's sexy little ass would be bouncing off the bed with the pressure and once she was cleansed I would be taking her virgin asshole and fucking it until she cried out. I put the bag and tube down and started playing with the remote control clamps...I removed My shirt and sat down and applied the clamps. I had been a firm believer that if it required any pain at all I would experience it first and then subject my wife to it. Now I supposed the same would be in effect for Rose. I would not give her undo pain and shock. I affixed the two nipple clamps and turned the knob feeling the slight electric jolt. "Holy shit", I cried out. Whew what a feeling. I did feel a little pain from the pressure of the clamps but nothing I could not endure. I also knew the pleasure was somewhat comforting for it was just a hint of pain but the tingling already had My cock rising. I turned the knob creating a bit more electric charge. My cock lurched in my pants again. I thought I could really get used to this and if I liked it then surely that little slut upstairs would love her sensitive nipples being shocked, after all she was my daughter. I turned it all the way up now skipping the intermediate shocks jumping all the way to high. My cock jumped and stirred and came up hard and fast. Oh this was delicious. I turned the voltage back down and then all the way on high again. I was damn near cumming without so much as freeing my cock from my pants. I would have to be careful with this little toy for rose had already proven she liked the pressure of the clamps without little jolts of electricity. I also figured it may be more intense for her once I applied the clit clamp.

I pulled off the clamps with some reluctance and then took the toys to my little office off the living room placing them inside my desk. I had rampaging thoughts of lust of going upstairs now and pushing rose's legs apart and stuffing her hot little cunt full of her daddy's big hard cock. No, I must wait... I want her, as the English say, gagging for it. I want her to be so on the verge of orgasm that the first time I take her, as I break her hymen, I want her to flood with orgasm. I turned my chair around and flicked on the computer. I signed onto the Internet and went through reading email and then checking through that Literotica site Rose had told me she found. I sat there reading all the incest stories. Sticking to the daddy daughter ones, soon my cock was throbbing in its need again. I freed it from its confines and pushed my pants to the floor. I signed into the instant messengers I use and was hoping one of the little sluts I use online would be on to help their Master release this building pressure. Just then a little message box popped up. The name was one I hadn't seen before , slut wife. I clicked on the info button and brought up her profile. The information provided was brief and enticing. I responded to her hello. Her reply was, Tyler, I am so horny right now. My god I thought this person knows Me. I pulled back up the profile and looked to see that the date this had last been modified was a few days after Rose had turned 18. It didn't take much guess work from there to figure out it was My soon to be ex-wife. I felt that sensation again, the lust I had always had for her. I longed to tell her that I had taken a new sub and see how she reacted but instead I decided to up the ante. I really don't have to much time to talk honey, I replied. She came back with can I come over and see you Tyler? I need your big cock stuffed in my sluttish little mouth and pussy. I backed away from the computer would I give in now and let her find out that I was Doming her daughter.Or should I make her wait just as I was doing with Rose. IF I could tease and play this out just long enough perhaps both would be easy prey. My response was simple to the point. NO! I don't have times to play with a little slut like you. I need a whore that won't disobey and run off from Me. If I want you ever again then you will come when I command is that understood? I could see she was typing, My mind was racing and my heart pulsing. I was playing a dangerous game here and this could backfire but of course I would still have Rose. I watched her message pop up and read it slowly. Yes, my Master, I will wait until you call for me, your ever loving slutty whore. You must know Master, that your refusing me now is making my pussy drip with desire. You have never refuted my attempts to seduce you and it makes me want you more. How long will you make me wait? I sent one small message. Until I need a cunt to fuck! Then just as quickly I signed out of the messenger services. I should go get some sleep for Charlie would be here early again tomorrow and there was much work to finish.

DAY 3.

I had set the alarm for 5:30 am. I rolled over turning it off and looked at Rose. Her wolf like blue eyes were watching Me. The lust filled need to be allowed to cum and to find a way to drive me past the breaking point to do this was obvious. She gave me a mischievous grin and parted her legs, licking her lips, she whispered "Daddy,Sir, take me claim me as Your own now." It was a pathetic plea and an erotic one. I could see the moisture between her parted thighs. I smelled the scent as if I were heightening my own senses by depraving myself of taking her as much as I was depriving her of orgasm and the fulfillment she craved.

I stretched out and reached for her arms. Unbinding them I allowed her to slip down next to me. Rose was glancing down at the morning erection that I was sporting beneath the covers. She slipped her hand down beneath the cloth separating her from her object of desire and grabbed it with force. My cock jerked and swelled more if that were possible. I allowed her to lay there and stroke me for a few minutes before I grabbed her head and lifted the covers off and shoved her down for a closer view of my cock. I immediately felt the warm pink little tongue dip into the piss slit and she lapped at the precum as if it were her favorite flavor of sucker. I loved this, who could tire of a beautiful little teenager bouncing her lips up and down over his cock. I could feel her big hard nipples sliding up and down my thigh and then she engulfed my shaft with her mouth completely. She let her mouth fill with saliva and then pulled back from my cock. Rose then looked up into my eyes and opened her mouth. Holding my cock in one hand, rubbing my balls with the other as her mouth opened saliva poured out and down my shaft making it even more slick. She never looked away from my eyes as she jacked my cock in her little hand. "Master, feed me," she said in her little girl voice acting innocent.

She had managed to draw my attention to her face and oral administrations, causing me to fail to notice she had slid her lower half to my hand. She nudged her pussy against my hand, her eyes pleading for just a touch. I pulled her hips over my face and drove My tongue against her clit. I pushed my tongue against it and held it there allowing her wiggling hips to cause the friction. Her young little virginal pussy juices flowing freely now, I lapped them up. I started to jerk and cum in her mouth this was too much for me. She drank down all I offered her, her hips shaking and wiggling I knew she was nearing orgasm. I broke from the daze I was in and lifted her off of me.

"Daddy, Sir, please let me cum," she begged. "Not yet, My sweet little pet," I replied simply, " the time will come soon enough and you will be allowed to cum." I rolled her up to me and kissed her lips not caring that I was also tasting the remnants of my own semen coating the insides of her hungry little mouth. I wanted to take her then but I would wait. It was going to be a delicious experience when it finally happened. An all day affair. I told her to go do the morning release. I walked to the door and stood there once again making sure she didn't take it upon herself to find release. "Master, I will not cum until you allow it. You need not guard me all the time, I don't want to ruin this feeling. I am always on the verge of orgasm as it is Sir. I want to be Daddy Sir's little cum loving slut and I am willing to await orgasm because I know when you finally let me have one it is going to be so intense I will probably pass out, Sir." I smiled, I knew she was being honest for she had thought all of this out before she gave me a reason to take this gift of submission she offered. She had to have been prepared for anything and this perhaps was to her just a test to see if I would give in like I always had. I admit she had me wrapped around her pretty little finger before but now things were different.

"Charlie will be here soon My pet", I told her. I motioned her to the shower and got in behind her. I allowed her to soap me up. She tried to not linger soaping but she did wash my cock a little extra. I then did the same for her. Careful to not give her more than little stimulation as I lathered her up and washed her. I saved the special places for last. I slowly washed her nipples and rubbed them just until they hardened then I worked down her tummy and spread her open with my fingers before rubbing the washcloth over her clit and pushing it just barely inside her. I spun Rose around before washing her pretty ass. I took the bar of soap and ran it up and down the crack of her ass before pushing it against her puckered little anus. I slipped my hands in with it and nudged. Rose's body pushed back quickly and I knew this was the stopping point. I pulled away and turned her around rinsing her off. Then I turned off the water and stepped out handing her her own towel. Testing her resolve to not making herself cum. I watched out of the corner of My eye as she patted dry her pubic area and just patted her nipples dry as well. She was being so good that it was going to be hard to not just give in and fuck her simply because she was trying so hard to please me.


We went downstairs and I went out to get the paper as she prepared breakfast. I hadn't allowed her to dress yet for I wanted to be able to look at her glorious little naked body as long as I could this morning. I knew that once Charlie arrived it would be all work. Just then the phone rang and it was Charlie. He explained that since I had compensated him so well with money and other gracious offering that he was going to bring over three of his own special designs he had finished recently. He just wanted to make sure that I didn't mind. He knew how I was when I had decided I wanted things a certain way. I had proven to be bullheaded and not see anyone else's perspective. Normally I just went with instincts on everything. It had allowed me to earn a very early retirement after buying a certain stock and spending what had resulted in almost all of our lifesavings. This had come on a hunch I had had. I had been reading about a small company that was located near us and they were branching out and getting bigger quickly. So once they opened on the stock market I had found a broker and bought a huge amount of stock. Within two months we had twice over quadrupled our money. I figured once more and I would never have to work again. Well it did so twice more within two weeks. I sold all of the shares and got out. All said and done I had made a nice chunk of change, $64 million to be exact. What had started out as $250 thousand dollars had ended up a security my family had never known. The friends I had always kept close had never once ask me for money as of yet but they had asked for tips if I ever had a hunch again. Charlie had been one of the few that I had managed to stay in touch with always. The others had slowly dwindled away as though they expected this new found wealth to change my attitude.

I am pleased to say that it did not affect my overall attitude whatsoever. It had allowed me to shed myself of the everyday humdrum 9-5 job I had been working. Although I had loved my job I knew I would enjoy doing whatever I wished having no boss for the rest of my days. I had bought a local gym and completely revamped it. I had managed to make it into a booming business and hired an excellent staff so my presence was barely required. I thought all of this over as Rose finished toweling off. Now would be the time to redden that tight little bum again I figured. She hadn't had a good spanking since earlier the day before and I wanted to keep her well accustomed to getting a warm bottom at least once if not more times a day. I walked behind her and lifted her up dropping her face down on the bed. I quickly slipped to my knees and reached beneath the bed pulling out the toy box there. I withdrew the paddle and stood. Rose lay the over the edge of the bed her tight little asscheeks raised with her legs splayed open and her feet firmly planted on the floor. I didn't utter a word I just let my arm swing. Snapping my wrist just before the paddle was to touch her flesh and heard the THWACK! of the leather on her ass. It sent her squirming. "ONE, Daddy, Sir." I worked my way up to thirty this morning as she cried, wiggled and raised her ass up to meet the paddle. If I wasn't mistaken my little daughter loved the paddle. I left her lying across the bed and grab a bottle of her body lotion from her bedroom. I came back in and poured a generous amount into my palm and spread it over her ass. It wouldn't do to have her too sore and leave the marks without some soothing.

12