Rose's Awakening Ch. 15

Story Info
A little dinner fun.
1.6k words
4.61
95.5k
10

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at the dinner table with Rose to My left and Kim to My right. Surrounded by the two young vixens I felt content. I now how four proud sluts at My disposal and I was going to enjoy it. Julia was serving dinner along side of Annie and it was only a matter of time before her place in the home was broached by My brother Mike.

I watched as the women served and kept their eyes down as they waited on Myself and the others. Rose of course was a defiant as ever and each time her mother would near the kitchen door she would ask for something else. This managed to assure that her mother wouldn't have time to sit down and eat herself and also was a little game Rose always had loved playing with her mother. Seeing just how obedient her Mom would be to her.

"Rose," I said sternly, after the third or fourth time, "that is quite enough. If you wish to continue this I will gladly put you in your mother's place for a bit." As I said this I had a serious scowl on My face and was positive that My hot blooded daughter wasn't about to push the issue any farther.

"Yes," Rose said lowering her eyes, "I am sorry Daddy, Sir." She didn't miss a beat as she said this her hand was sliding up My thigh and her soft little fingertips grazed the head of My cock as it rested on My thigh. Her little piercing eyes sparkled and see got a wicked grin. Suddenly she disappeared from view as she slumped down in her chair. Finally the dark haired vixen dropped completely out of site as the sound of My zipper being drawn down was audible to everyone at the table. Rose's little hand slid inside the opening on My jeans and she fished out My cock, which was already swelling at her touch.

Mike not wanting to be left out looked at Me and then to Kim. I gave him a solemn nod which signaled My agreement and he ordered her down to join Rose beneath the table. As soon as the little beauty was beneath the table Mike exclaimed, "Oh MY god." He had a huge grin and his face and I knew all to well why. Kim had a very talented mouth as I had found out earlier and she was treating him to her oral delights with vigor.

The girls could be heard slurping wetly around our cocks as he and I grinned to each other. I couldn't help but think something was missing though. As I thought that Rose's lips clamped tighter around the head of My cock and her tongue swirled lapping up the copious amounts of precum spilling from the slit. I knew at once now what was needed, "Julia, Annie, " I called out, "come in here now." At once the door to the kitchen opened and in they came sauntering over to the table eyes downcast and awaiting My command.

"Annie hop up on the table in front of Me, Julia you do the same in front of Mike," I commanded. The women disrobed what little clothing they had on and hopped up on the table. Annie was smiling the whole time as she ran her hand down her body squeezing her nipples as she propped herself up on her elbows. Her B cup breasts set high on her chest and the cherry red little nipples hardening in her fingers as she spread her legs wide open in front of Me. I could see the drippings of her apparent arousal already running down her sweet labia.

"Master Tyler Sir," she asked coyly, "are you going to lick My pretty little pussy?" As she asked this she ran her hand down her stomach and writhed as she spread her puffy outer lips open and as her red hair cascaded down around her face she moaned, "Oh, please lick me Sir." I stared into her emerald green eyes and licked My lips. Yes, I thought this will give her pleasure but I also want nothing more than to bury My tongue deep up inside her tasty pussy right here and now as My slut daughter sucks My cock.

I licked My lips once more and leaned forward My tongue snaked out of My mouth and I lapped at her swollen clit as it poked out from beneath its hood. My tongue caressed the engorged love button and cradled it as I blew over it and then sucked it into My mouth. One hand was on the back of Rose's head pushing her down forcing her to deepthroat My cock and the other was slipping inside the moist opening beneath My tongue. I slipped two fingers in and could hear the audible squishing of her juices around My fingers. I licked and teased until Annie squealed out in her pleasure, "I am oh My fucking god," she screamed, "I am cummmmmmiiiinnngg."

The juices dribbled down my chin as Annie squirted for the first time in her life, cumming as her tight cunt clenched around My fingers and her clit throbbed beneath My tongue.

I pulled away just in time to see nearly the same reaction from Julia, as Mike fluttered his tongue over and over against her clit. From My advantage point I could see Mike using both hands on her body, his right hand sinking three fingers deep up inside her pussy and his left hand had two fingers pushing deep up inside her ass. The shrieks and cries of pleasure filled the room as both women continued their crests of pleasure.

I pushed back My chair and watched as Rose crawled as fast as she could to keep up as she continued to bob up and down over My cock. I brushed her long black hair away from her face and watched her as she tilted her head up and looked into My eyes with a mischievous grin. She pulled away only long enough to wrap her long pink tongue around the head, while peering up before plunging back down.

I now noticed that Annie had slid down off the table and was laying on the floor beneath directly behind Rose. I could see her lifting Rose's ass slightly as she wiggled beneath her and pushed her skirt up and tucked it beneath the waistband. Now I could feel Rose's muffled exclaims of passion around My cock as she hummed in her pleasure. It was only a matter of moments of Annie's continued assault before Rose was squirming and her whole body quaked in a quick yet fierce orgasm.

I pulled away from Rose and knelt down behind her and over Annie's torso. Lining up My cock I plunged to the hilt inside her wet little box. Pushing past Annie's tongue which now worked over Rose's clit. I could feel her tongue sliding up and down My shaft as I probed the depths of My daughter as well. Rose's cries of pleasure were reverberating through the room, "Yes, fuck me Sir." Moans and pants in between breaths was about all she could get out during this fuck session.

I looked over My shoulder to see Mike bending Kim over and pounding her with an animal look in his eyes as he thrust into her. She as opposed to Rose couldn't be heard though as her mouth was between Julia's legs as Julia's hands were wrapped in her hair pushing her face down into her pussy. Over and over his big cock slammed into the tiny little girl who loved sex and the more of it the better.

I didn't think I would hold out much longer as Annie's little hands cupped My scrotum and rubbed My balls. The sensations were too immense to hold out any more. "Yes, I am going to cum now My sluts," I gasped. With a lurch I stuffed all of My cock inside Rose and came in five short bursts. As I pulled out the cum dribbled into Annie's waiting mouth. Annie clasped her lips around Rose's sex and sucked and her tongue slipped deep inside My daughter pulling our mixed cum out.

Mike neared his own orgasm as we collapsed and watched them the two girls each with a head on My thigh and a hand on My organ. Mike was slamming deep inside Kim when he pulled out suddenly and turned her around. He shot wads of cum across her tits before grabbing her head and forcing her mouth down over his shaft.

We all were exhausted now from this round of play and retired to the living room to watch some TV. Mike was the first to broach the new ideas we had shared in the den while playing pool. "Kim," he spoke softly, "how would you like to become my little submissive over your summer break?"

Kim's eyes lit up and she looked to Me for approval, I nodded and her response was not one of words but of her actions. She reached down and stroked his rapidly recovering member and wrapped her lips around it once more. A few minutes later she looked back up at him and told him, "Only if you promise to fuck me at least three times a day, Master."

Rose couldn't stifle her giggles as she hugged Me and wiggled in My lap. "Daddy, can she still play with you and I though?" I pondered this and felt that Mike would certainly be joining us a lot more now. "Yes, My pet whenever your uncle brings her around I am sure we will all play together."

Through the rest of the evening we managed to have another bout of sex with our respective new submissives. Finally going to rest in My bed Rose rolled over and looked up, "I love you Daddy," she cooed.

This is all for now I will finish this up sometime soon everyone.