Rose's Bloom

Story Info
Primitive reflexes bring on primitive revenge.
806 words
3.41
49.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was waiting to happen; for me to make it happen. We've known about human pheromones for years and will-sapping chemicals aren't new either. I put them together in my aftershave.

Why Rose? Wrong place, wrong time, right body. That fucking SUV. And she was built just like it - big, rounded up front and far too expensive. Provocation. When I saw her park it after taking the kids to school, I knew I had hours. Why wreck the wagon when I could trash her? So I rang her bell a few minutes after she closed her front door. When she opened it, apron on and yellow rubber gloves dripping suds, I smiled, said "Special Delivery" and stepped into her face. She coughed and her eyes glazed. I pushed her backwards into her house and shut the door behind me. She clung to me, a stupid grin on her face, holding my arms as I felt her tits through her apron. She groaned and wriggled. I spun her around and pushed her into the living room.

Once in a room with loungers, I came up close again and she clasped me. Her smile got wider and stupider. She had a big, full mouth that even without lipstick showed deep red lips and white teeth. I kissed her hard, grinding her lips on my teeth, forcing my hand down her jeans and grabbing her ass inside her panties. She didn't resist. I sat her on a settee and put myself beside her, circling her nipples with my thumbs. She groaned and shivered.

"Ready?" I asked myself. She grabbed me and kissed me deeply. "Yes!" I replied and undid her zipper and buttons, dragged her jeans and knickers off. She slid nearer to the edge of the seat. I spread her legs and watched her cunt lips open up, making a wet popping sound. I slid two fingers into her slit, my thumb on her clit, all moving forcefully. Her groans got deeper and her legs opened wider. Her mouth gaped and drool escaped down her chin. I opened my fly and pulled out my cock, sliding it into her in one movement. She gasped, but her smile was as wide as her legs as she pushed back, grinding her pelvis on to mine. I pumped slowly, wanting this to last, but the contrast of creamy thigh, squashy buttock, well-cut blouse and rasping pubic hair was too exciting, and I shot great gouts of sperm into her cunt. She looked a bit puzzled, so I leaned over her again and she breathed deeply then relaxed, locking her legs behind my waist.

Moving more slowly, I lifted off the apron, undid the buttons down her front and opened her blouse. The bra was rear-fastening but over-full, so I pushed it up and her twin airbags fell out, one to the left and one to the right. I pinched her nipples directly now, nipping them between my teeth as I crouched over her. I moaned and she groaned. Her look of dazed pleasure and the slow grinding of her renegade hips stiffened my cock and I thrust hard inside her again.

But I didn't want to finish in her cunt. After some strong shafting where her tits shook like heavy dumplings, I pulled out and dragged her to her feet. While she stood there swaying, knees reinforcing one another and cum dribbling down her thigh, I slipped off her blouse and bra so she stood there in socks and rubber gloves. I sat on the seat and dragged her down to crotch level. My aftershave had been dabbed down here, and she got stupider and happier as her nose sank into my pubic hair. Of course she sucked my cock, even if she wasn't very good at it - too stupefied to think of variations. When I felt close to orgasm, I pushed her onto her back, opened her legs and shafted her on the carpet. This time it was long strokes and a good time before I filled her up with cum again.

Time for the final act. I opened my briefcase and took out my digital camera, then pulled her out onto the drive where the SUV was parked. A shot of her on her back over the hood, smiling broadly with her thighs spread while spunk dribbled out of her fanny, was topped off by another with one hand on her breast and the other halfway up her oozing cunt. The final take of her mouth wrapped round my cock was framed by the fenders and the licence plate. "Bye, darling," I said, "see you again...." as I zipped myself up and left her, bewitched, leaning over the hood naked with her tits bulging on either side, clutching the windshield wipers with her bright yellow gloves.