Rose's First Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While this was going on Alicja came over to Rose's corner where I was standing. She held her arms down wide & shook her tits from side to side at me. "No silicone in my tits hubby. This is the real thing" & she turned back to Rose who was just starting to get up. She tripped her back down, face to the mat and sat on her back for a while before pulling both her arms over her knees for another camel clutch. Rose winced and so did Judy and I. Rose had already taken a camel clutch and a backbreaker so we knew her back must have been hurting but Alicja was taking things slowly and instead of taking Rose by the chin she reached down with both hands and cupped Rose's big tits. She lifted them high and dropped them half a dozen times. Of course they were firm & so there wasn't very much bounce in them and that was what Alicja wanted to demonstrate as she yelled out "Miss Silicone Tits wants to wrestle." Then, tweaking both of Rose's dark nipples she dropped her, face down, to the canvas in front of me and stood astride her back flexing her biceps while staring me straight in the eye.

Rose looked all in as she struggled to her feet but there was still a minute of so to go before the bell. I whispered to Rose " keep falling down honey, take breathers and get up at eight every time." Alicja heard me and shouted "no chance hubby." With that she tripped Rose face down to the mat again, rolled her on her side and squatted behind her. Then, lifting Rose's right leg up behind her neck she placed her left knee on Rose's neck and with both hands applied a stretch muffler. This thrust Rose's tits forward and her white covered cunt too and I could see that Bill was getting it all on camera from his side; the side she was facing. When I bought Rose her white thong I didn't know that it would become transparent when it was wet but now it was soaked with her sweat and her camel toe was clear for all to see. It clung darker to the sides of her cunt than in the middle where it didn't touch the skin. It was clear that Rose was in agony but it was such a sexy sight and I could feel that lube juice leaking into my jocks again. This time though, Alicja wasn't going for a submission straight away but holding Rose there on display in the stretch muffler, torturing her just enough for her to be able to hold out every time the ref asked her if she wanted to give up. At that stage I thought about throwing the towel in even though this was the sexiest thing I ever saw. Alicja held Rose like this, all the time looking at the time keeper. She was crafty as well as being a good fighter and just when she saw the timekeeper getting ready to ring the bell she laid the pain on getting an instant submission from Rose.

The bell rang and I had to help Rose up off the mat and back to her corner as Alicja's third submission victory was announced.

"Pete, I'm all in. She's a real fighter and I'm not. She's just too strong and skilled for me."

"I know babe but could you just go out there for the third round and lay down for the count of ten...just for me. I'm so proud of you and this match is the sexiest thing I've seen in my life. I'd just like to get some footage of you laying there, spread-eagled and beaten."

"She's a bitch you know? Did you see her fingering my pussy and pulling my nipples?"

"Yeah, well that's all a part of this kind of wrestling hon' but you've actually taken a submission off her so you should be real proud of yourself - I'm really, really proud of you and you'll never have to do it again." "OK I'll go out there again. Do I still look good?, I've got bruises all over my body, do I still look sexy?"

"Babe, you look sexier than I've ever seen you. Now turn around and let me towel your back off."

As she turned I saw there was an angry looking red rope burn on her back. I didn't want that to happen. Rose's brown skin is flawless and I hadn't reckoned on her being marked. Then, just as the bell was about to ring we saw all my drinking buddies and Rose's girlfriends standing outside the ring right next to us. They were yelling "Rose, you're the best" & "you've only got one more round to go girl, hang in there."

Round 3

The bell sounded and my beautiful, sexy wet thonged girl went out again for some more punishment.

As they closed on each other Alicja went in low and pulled Rose's right leg from under her sending Rose to the mat on her back once again but Rose rolled over and brought up one knee just as Alicja threw herself on top of her. Alicja landed with her crotch right smack on Rose's knee and howled out in pain rolling over with her hands between her legs as Rose got up and limped around the ring. But Alicja didn't get up and the ref knelt down beside her.

"Alicja are you able to continue?"

"No, I can't. I'm hurt."

It was all over and Rose had won her first wrestling match after taking such a hiding from an experienced girl. The MC held her arm up high and emboldened by her victory she stood with her legs apart and her chest out. The white thong was now soaked in sweat front and back, her camel toe was showing through it clear as day now and three or four beads of sweat dripped off her nipples. I was about to cum in my pants. Alicja, although dazed, was now back on her feet and the MC said "and now a big hand for the loser Alicja." The crowd gave her a round of applause and the two fighters hugged each other which was for me almost as sexy a sight as seeing them fight. Four, big shiny, sweat covered tits and two tiny thongs pushed against each other.

As Rose lifted her leg over the middle rope to exit the ring I saw that her shaved puss was again on display. She came down to the apron and just stood there looking at me in that skimpy little white thong and those white boots and now she looked to me like a real wrester. We hugged for ages and I didn't want to let go of her because everybody would have seen that the front of my pants was soaked in cum. She whispered in my ear "Pete, you've no idea how sexy that all was. I've just had God knows how many orgasms in that ring."

I noticed Alicja coming towards us. She came right up to Rose and said "Rose, I could tell you actually enjoyed that fight. If you want to keep wrestling I'd be prepared to show you everything I know and the manager has just told me he'd love to have you as one of the team. There's other work available in the clubs too and it pays pretty good. Anyway, have a think about it because some places run topless tag team matches and together we'd knock them dead. With your looks and bod you'd never be out of work." Rose thanked her but told her that this had been a one off and that I had chosen Alicja as her opponent.

"I thought maybe he did. He's a regular here and he's always looking at me. I guess he's been sizing me up as an opponent for you" she said and gave me a smirk. They hugged and as Alicja made her way back to the dressing room I got hard again watching her ass move from side to side in that little black thong. My dick was now aching from the strain as Rose, looking down at it said "you really fancy her don't you? I wish I could have really beaten her with submissions in front of you. I'd love to have made her scream out and beg me to let go of her with you watching."

We said our goodbyes to all Rose's new fans and headed home. As soon as we got in the door I wanted to fuck Rose but she said she wanted to see the video I'd taken first. I put it on the TV and watched her reaction as her hand involuntarily stroked her pussy. "Oh God look at my breasts sticking out like that... and rewind a bit... there, you can see my pussy there! Alicja looks good too doesn't she?... very sexy with all that perspiration on her body." She was studying my face for a reaction. "Do you think she's sexier than me?"

"OK Rose, enough, please just blow me while I'm watching it."

"No, not on your life I want to cum first, I've earned it haven't I? You go down on me while I watch it."

I stared at her for a second.

"Go down on me now Pete. I've still got my fighting thong and boots on and the mats are still there on the basement floor. If you want to argue about it get your Speedos on and we'll go down there and fight it out. You could invite your buddies around too so they can watch me beat you up. They've already seen me topless in the ring and seen my pussy so I don't care now."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes and what's more they can bring their wives if they want and I'll fight any one of them."

12