Rosetta Pt. 02

Story Info
Dr. Rosetta molds the mind of a client.
1.6k words
4.14
22k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rimcrim
Rimcrim
222 Followers

"Now, Henry, tell me some more about how your wife finds you inadequate in bed," Rosetta pushed, adjusting her enormous rump in her specially designed leather chair. She was very interested in getting deep into the psyche of this client. A very small man, only about 100 lbs, he was slightly intimidated by the African-American amazon with hips nearly as wide as he was tall.

Her client, Henry paused. He felt embarrassed to talk about this with her. In addition to the ungodly fees she charged, he thought the whole thing was a sham, and couldn't believe his wife was making him go back for another session.

"Well, um... I guess I've always been on the smaller side," he said nervously, briefly making eye contact with the enormous, beautiful dark-skinned therapist. He saw a slight smirk creep onto her face, and immediately averted eye contact, turning red. "I just... I think Kate and I have come to an understanding on my... my..."

"Lack of manhood, mmhmm," Rosetta nodded, jotting it down on her pad, with a smile on her face. Henry turned bright red, wanting to die of humiliation. He wanted to retort, but couldn't think of anything to say. Suddenly, he caught a whiff of a pungent, cheesy odor that filled his nostrils.

"Um... Miss Rosetta... you didn't... um," he stammered.

"Fart, yes, I did, Henry," she said confidently. "Holding in my gas would be unhealthy, and I love myself far too much to do that. That must be the dozen eggs I had... or maybe 8 slices of french toast... or maybe the 2 lbs of bacon I had for breakfast? Oh well, I guess we'll never know. Unless you want to try to guess?"

He couldn't tell if she was joking or not, as she grinned at him without a hint of shame. He looked down, feeling embarrassed just hearing her talk about her flatulence. Henry was a very neat and private person, and he did whatever he could to avoid topics like that. Yet somehow, he felt his penis growing hard at the boldness of her words. He looked up, and saw she was still staring at him with a gleam in her eye.

"Oh, um... well, it's fine. I suppose it is natural."

"Yes, very much so. You see, I have had a growth issue since I was a very young girl, which is the reason I am as large as I am now. And that causes my insatiable appetite. And that..." she said, laughing. "Causes me to fart quite often. But don't worry, you will get used to it."

She loved watching Henry squirm in his seat as she talked about her flatulence. There was little she enjoyed than getting down to the deepest roots of her client's psychological problems. For which she had her own... "experimental" tactics.

"Now, Henry, let's talk more about your sexual inadequacy," she said firmly, turning the page in her book. "Being so underdeveloped down there must cause a lot of issues. Feelings of being inferior to women, because you are unable to satisfy them. Feelings of worthlessness, that you are not enough. I mean goodness, being as small as you are, you must feel beneath your wife."

Henry turned beet red, feeling a bit of anger and resentment swelling up inside of him for even being there to listen to her. Deep down, he knew she was reading him like a book, and speaking to the part of him that he wanted to keep hidden. He wanted to respond but was incredibly flustered, and stayed quiet. His nose crinkled as he smelled another cheesy, sulfury fart that she had let out.

"Yes, you do, don't you?" she said with a knowing grin, writing down more notes on her pad. "I don't see how you could feel anywhere near the same level to a woman, being as small as you are. Let alone equal to one. You feel inadequate sexually, and so you respond to women with anger and frustration because you cannot please them. Yes, it all makes sense now. I know exactly how to treat men like you."

"I don't respond with anger!" Henry said, defensively. "I do feel adequate, though I am smaller than my wife, I please her in other ways!"

"Don't get so worked up, honey," Rosetta said soothingly, closing her pad. "I have spoken thoroughly with Kate, and I know the whole story. How you cannot get hard, how you no longer lick her down there, everything. You have a very strong mental block, Henry. You see, a man like you... a smaller man like you, is made to have a... different kind of relationship with his wife."

She stood up, and began to walk over to Henry's couch, turning around to plant her unbelievably large sitter on the couch. Henry's eyes popped, and he gasped when he saw how big her ass was. Over 200 lbs of bottomflesh filled out her 10XL pants. Each of her cheeks must weigh as much as he, he thought in awe. He scooted to one side of the couch to avoid being crushed by the giant bum. The couch was about 6 feet long, and her rear and hips left Henry squished into about 1 foot of couch.

"Now, I'm sure you are wondering what I am speaking of," she smiled. "Henry, a man like you cannot serve a woman as a lover. But yet he must be able to please her, nonetheless. He must make her feel beautiful, special, and superior to him in every way. And do you know the best way to do that, Henry?"

Henry was growing more and more uncomfortable as the conversation went on, looking up at the clock and seeing that he had another 45 minutes to get through. He knew she was going to try to get him to be more romantic, and do more symbolic gestures for his wife. He sighed, and shook his head.

"Worshipping your wife's bottom, Henry. You see, women have been raised in this society to feel self-conscious about their bodies, their genitals, their smells. And nothing will remove any doubt in Kate's mind that she is worthy and beautiful like getting down on your knees and kissing her most vulnerable, most sensitive spot, where she is most self-conscious."

Henry couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had thought this conversation was going downhill, but couldn't have expected anything like this.

"That's absurd!" he cried. "You can't seriously expect me to kiss her ass? That is disgusting!"

"Oh, no, Henry, I expect you to do more than that. Upon waking every day, you will kiss both of her cheeks to show your submissiveness to her. You will spread her cheeks, and sniff her anus and tell her how lovely it smells. You will then kiss it gently, and tell her how wonderful it feels on your lips," Rosetta said, thoroughly enjoying how embarrassed she was making Henry. He sat motionless, a million thoughts running in his head, not noticing Rosetta letting out a long, silent fart. He would soon smell it, though.

"You will continue to kiss it slowly, as you would a lover. Then ask her if she has any morning gas for you to smell," Rosetta said, looking down at the reaction of the small, timid man who was trying to breathe in as little of her fumes as possible. Just as the suspected, he was speaking as little as possible to avoid having to breathe her digested gas.

"WHEN she farts, you are to place your nose right up to her hole and inhale deeply," Rosetta said, raising her rump slightly to let off another putrid burst. "You will sniff up every molecule of it. Praise her for it, thank her for it, ask her for more."

Henry's palms were shaking with indignant rage, as he listened to the beautiful, massive woman continue to give him these degrading thoughts, as she continued farting next to him. He finally couldn't take any more and stood up.

"I can't do that!" he cried, standing up and turning to face her. She smirked at the tiny man. "It is absolutely repugnant and I refuse! I don't care what my wife has told you, our marriage is fine!" He turned and walked briskly to the door across the room. He heard her get up and follow him.

"You've sure got a lot of fight in you," she laughed, as he heard her walking over.

Henry got to the door and put his hand on the knob, turning to look at her before he left.

"You really need to change how you treat your patients. Your flatulence was quite honestly, the most disgusting smell I have ever experienced. And your tactics are appalling," he said haughtily, as he went to open the door.

The doorknob didn't budge.

Henry frowned, adding force to the doorknob, but despite his best efforts, it wouldn't budge. He gulped. It was locked. He saw Rosetta walking over slowly, chuckling, her massively wide hips moving side to side.

"Oh, Henry, you really are a tough nut to crack," she smiled. "But like all of them, you will crack." Henry slowly stepped backwards, fearful for his life. His back bumped against something solid behind him. He was cornered.

"You have a very particular way of seeing the world, Henry," Rosetta continued, stalking him down in the corner, putting her hands on her hips. "A way of seeing yourself as superior to others. Superior to women. After you are done with me, you will never see yourself as anywhere near equal to any woman. You will be forever beneath them, absolutely submissive to their desires, ready to serve their every demand."

Henry shivered with fear, as the gigantic black woman turned her enormous asset towards him, each cheek the size of a convection over. The stench of rotten eggs and old cheese washed over him like a warm breeze as she passed wind on him.

"Sniff," he heard her order, as her titanic trunk descended on his face, pushing him into her dark, smelly cavern.

Rimcrim
Rimcrim
222 Followers