Roshni Ch. 02

Story Info
The Date.
2k words
4.46
45.5k
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ab_man_nz
ab_man_nz
58 Followers

Chapter 02 - The Date

It was cold and wet, the Sunday of our first date: the temperature would have been struggling to make thirteen degrees centigrade. People hunched in jackets and raincoats along the street, splashing past me as I waited outside the cinema. And then I saw Roshni coming along the sidewalk, in a black sleeveless mini-dress, beneath a blue umbrella. Her bare brown shoulders and bare arms, her long brown legs, her black open-toed shoes, were all in complete defiance of the cold. There was vapour on her breath, and yet she gave every impression that she didn't even notice the chill day. Teenage boys gawked at her, older men sent envious glances.

Roshni was twenty-three, Indian, and gorgeous. Her skin was the colour of rich coffee, her eyes pure black, her eyebrows thick and dark. Her long hair was glossy black, flicked over one bare shoulder. She was very slender, with slim hips, tight butt, a flat stomach, and tiny, high breasts. Her lips, chocolate-dark, had a natural pout.

As Roshni approached the cinema steps, she saw me, and smiled. She said 'hello,' and lifted her face for my welcoming kiss. At close range, she was even more beautiful. The cold day had a wonderful effect on her body. Her nipples were like bullets, pushing two bumps in the fabric of her dress. Her bare arms and legs were covered with goosebumps, the hairs standing fiercely on end.

There was no mistaking, she had body hair. From her shoulders to elbows it was a soft downy fluff, similar on her thighs. On her forearms, the hairs were slightly longer, but just as fluffy and fine: in the cold they all bristled maybe a half-inch in length. When she closed her umbrella, I saw the hair in her armpit: thick, black. She had never shaved her underarms in her life. And why should she? Roshni was beautiful. She knew it, too: she had a crushing head-to-toe glance that she gave any woman who dared to disapprove. I'd never met anybody like her.

"Shall we go inside?" I offered.

During the movie, Roshni snuggled against me. It was still cold in the theatre, and I cradled her close to keep her warm, my hand slowly caressing up and down her bare arm. I could feel the texture of her skin, the tiny bristles of the soft hairs. I could smell her, too; the most alluring mix of feminine flesh and the natural aroma of her body. Roshni never wore perfume of any kind.

Her apartment was within walking distance, and it had stopped raining, but it was still cold. Despite this, Roshni seemed happy in her little dress, with goosebumps on her brown bare limbs, chatting as we walked. She attracted plenty of attention, guys' heads swivelling as they drove past.

None of her room-mates were home, when we arrived at her apartment. In the kitchen, Roshni rubbed her bare arms. "Fuck! It's cold!"

"So let's get sweaty," I challenged.

I put my arms around her and kissed her on the mouth. She squeaked, then started kissing me back, her tongue pushing inside my mouth, her hands gripping my shoulder blades.

I kissed her face, the dark fluff down the line of her jaw, and unzipped the back of her dress. She was eager to cooperate, and took it off quickly. Next came her undies, and I was chasing her naked, fuzzy little body into the bedroom. Her skin was perfect, her figure slim, and just about every inch of it covered in fine downy hair. She jumped onto the bed, and I followed her.

I don't know if many people find goosebumps sexy. Maybe not. But on Roshni's naked body, they were incredible. Her coffee-brown skin, lit by the window of her bedroom, was a textured landscape, the tiny hairs standing fiercely on end in the chill air. I couldn't help myself: I started at one hand, kissing its pale palm, then her forearm, with its silky-soft hairs. On her upper arms, the hairs were finer, fluffier, patterned in little swirls on her brown skin. Higher up, the hairs grew finer, until I was kissing the peach-soft skin of her gleaming shoulder. But when she lifted her arm for me, the scene changed.

The hair in her armpit was blacker than ink, bushy. It grew in two directions from the crease of her underarm. Each hair was maybe two inches long, but thick. Roshni stretched both arms high above her head and clasped her hands, letting me kiss her hairy armpit, taking in mouthfuls of her musky hair and tugging and sucking at it. I could taste her perspiration; not stale, but real. Roshni loved the attention I paid her underarms, kneeling there on the bed while I licked until the hairs were wet, teasing the centre of her underarm, guiding the hair with my tongue.

I shifted finally to Roshni's other armpit. This time, she lay on her back, and I began the same routine of taking the hair into my mouth. Her salty-sour sweat was strong on my tongue, the hairs coarse and thick as I sucked her secretions from them. Roshni was squirming with arousal: her petite breasts rose and fell with her breath, the nipples erect like plump blackcurrants. While I sucked her armpit hair, she played with each nipple in turn, twisting it back and forth like a tuning-knob on a radio, then stretching it out with fingers and thumb, until they were swollen and dark.

Roshni's breasts weren't hairy, but they, and especially her belly, were covered in the finest peach-fuzz, like velvet. It was most evident down the gully of her breastbone and towards her belly-button, where a black and thickening trail of hairs led to the broad, black spread of her pubic hair.

Her legs, like her upper arms, were softed by fine peach-skin down. The shape of her legs was exquisite, her thighs long and sleek, her calves tapering to slender ankles and pretty, pale-soled feet with red-painted toenails.

As I licked the aromatic hollow of her armpit, sucking on the hairs and tugging them with my teeth, Roshni's exquisite goosebumps finally surrendered to the first tiny sequins of sweat as her breathing grew quick.

The textures of her incredible body had me aroused. My cock was so hard it hurt.

"I want to suck you," Roshni announced, when she'd had enough of my tongue in her armpits. She got onto her hands and knees, grasped my erection, and gave the head a tiny lick. It sent shivers through me. She put out her pink tongue and, with the tip, teased the underside of my cock's head, then closed those full, dark and pouting lips over me, sucking my head into her mouth. It was almost more than I could stand - I nearly came instantly, but held on as Roshni slowly began to move my cock in and out of her hot and welcoming mouth, her tongue lavishing itself over the head, her eyes closed, long black lashes kissing her coffee-brown cheeks.

Her thick mane of black hair swept my thigh as she began to suck me with passion, taking my cock deeper into her mouth. Her thick eyebrows were angled down in concentration as she bobbed up and down. I didn't want to take my eyes off her for a second: those dark-chocolate lips wrapped around my shaft, the fluffy black hair down the side of her jaw, the delicate hairs above her upper lip now sparkling with perspiration. Her long fingers cupped and stroked my balls, her other hand closed around the base of my cock, drawing it deeper into her mouth.

My eyes roamed over her bare brown back, her tapered waist and narrow hips, the dark peach fuzz along her spine and the landscape of goosebumps that still textured her brown body. It was all I could do to endure, as her mouth sucked on my cock, faster and deeper, almost the entire length of my cock, slurping and hungry as if it was more precious than air.

I felt the pressure building up deep inside me; it grew and swelled and my cock felt ready to burst. Roshni kept sucking me, faster and faster, undeterred by my groans as the inevitable explosion rushed over me. I came deep inside in her mouth. Roshni didn't even slow down for the first spurt, but swallowed and kept pumping and sucking me, greedily swallowing each shot until I was finished, then delicately licking every last drop from me.

Now it was Roshni's turn to lie back.

Her bush was like a carpet across her groin, thick and tight black curls covering her pussy, and growing all the way back between her buttocks. Her clitoris nestled beneath its brown hood in a tangled black forest. When I started to tease and taunt it with my tongue, Roshni gave a long moan. She propped herself on one elbow, a hand in her hair. Her small breasts, with their stone-hard nipples jutting; the black pocket of hair in her exposed armpit.

"Lick me hard," she commanded.

I did, her bushy pubic hair tickling my cheeks and nose, my tongue rocking her clitoris back and forth, sometimes diving into her. With my fingers, I teased the hairs around her arsehole, occasionally easing the tip of one finger inside. Roshni gasped and bit her lip, fingering her nipples and squeezing her own breasts. Her long, black hair cascaded over half her face and one shoulder, the first few beads of sweat beginning to spark beneath the soft hairs down the side of her face. Her stomach shifted faster and faster with her breath as I continued to lick and suck on her clitoris, now easing two fingers into her anus.

"Oh, God," she breathed. The black thicket of hair down between her thighs was wet with her juices and my saliva, and I worked my fingers deeper into her arsehole, my tongue flicking and circling her clitoris. She began gasping, her pelvic muscles going into spasms, so I eased off, and the orgasm ebbed away.

In that way, I kept my face in that wonderful thick bush for twenty minutes, until my tongue ached, my fingers buried deep in her sweet brown pucker, my tongue driving into her vagina, taunting her clitoris. Roshni was whimpering, her bare breasts and belly gleaming with sweat, the hair under her arms matted, her arms glistening. I watched a drop of sweat trickle down her ribcage from one underarm. She tipped her head back, and her throat was shining, her long hair plastered to her wet skin.

I still wouldn't let her orgasm, though, and finally I stopped tonguing her, and slid up her body. By now, my penis was hard again, and it found its path through the hairy tangle of hair, into her vagina. Roshni gave a cry of pleasure as I slid easily into her furnace, burying myself to the hilt, holding her around the waist with one arm and driving deeply. I put my mouth to her skin, tasting her salty sweat, licking her wet breasts and shoulders. While we fucked, she raised her arms and put her hands in her hair, baring her dark hairy pits to me. It aroused me even further: I pushed my face into the sweat-wet hair, inhaling her musky aroma, my tongue dragging through the straggly hairs, tasting her salty-sourness. Nothing ever tasted as sexual as Roshni's underarms, and Roshni was finally given her orgasm, her hands in her hair, her back arched, her mouth open as she wailed and cried in pleasure.

I needed a few minutes more, so Roshni wrapped herself around me, pushing her sweaty armpit into my face, her tongue in my ear. I soon came inside her, giving my last drop, and we fell to the damp sheets, panting and puffing, slippery and hot against each other. Roshni's goosebumps were long gone.

I lay there afterwards with Roshni, tracing sweat-patterns in the downy hair of her belly, while she, with arms behind her head and hairy armpits bared, told me how wonderful I made her feel.

I knew that for as long as the sex remained, we would have something special together.

ab_man_nz
ab_man_nz
58 Followers