Rosie & Carla Ch. 02

Story Info
Carla gets frisky in the Rovers.
1.9k words
4.14
21.5k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 05/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, Rosie Webster here again.

You remember last time I told you how I had spent a night of unbridled lesbian sex with my boss Carla Gordon. Well on Monday of the following week, things got very interesting.....

I had spent a quiet weekend. I slept quite a lot, to make up for the lack of sleep on Friday. My mum just asked me what I had got up to and I spun her a line about these guys we had met, but nothing happened and how Carla had looked after me very well. If only she knew.

I had no contact with Carla that weekend, although when I saw her car outside the factory on Sunday morning, I was tempted to rush in, tear all her clothes off and have her over the desk. But I controlled my urges and just walked on by.

I didn't know, whether Friday night was just a one off, or if she wanted to carry on seeing me. I must admit that after the wonderful experience of that night, I definitely wanted more of her lovemaking.

So on Monday morning, I walked into the office with some trepidation 'Morning Mrs Gordon,' I said rather nervously, 'Morning Rosie, did you have a nice weekend' she replied without looking up from the paper she was reading. 'Quiet, but I had a good time on Friday' Still not looking up, she said 'That's nice' and carried on reading. I was deflated, how could she be so cruel, had she just used me?

I went over to my computer and switched it on. As the machine whirred into life Carla said 'By the way Mr Foster from Desiree Lingerie is coming in a 10 to discuss the new order, can you run me a copy off, ', I was still annoyed with her as my screensaver appeared. Instead of the hunk with the tiny white briefs and six pack, there was a picture of me laying naked in Carla's bed. Carla then came over to me, smiled and said 'Sorry but I couldn't resist it, you looked so peaceful and angelic.' Knowing we could be seen from the factory, I just squeezed her hand and smiled back. 'If you want your hunk back, just press the Y key, now about those reports.'

Mr Foster arrived on time and the meeting that was to save the factory started. He was not what I expected, about 50, overweight and with a very florid complexion that suggested blood pressure, but if he kept us open then at that time I preferred him to Brad Pitt.

Carla suggested a local French bistro for lunch, but Mr. Foster said he preferred "A pie & a pint" so we took him to the Rovers Return. We sat in one of the booths with Carla opposite me and Mr. Foster by my side. Carla and I had a salad, while Mr. Foster demolished one of Betty's Hot Pots. 'Another drink Mr. Foster? enquired Carla 'Go on then I will have another pint,' Carla turned to me and said 'Get them in will you Rosie, oh and ask your mum if she wants to join us, 'I was surprised at this but did as I was asked. As I was at the bar ordering the drinks Carla passed me and said 'just going to the little girls room.'

I asked my mum to join us, as she did she received some verbal abuse from her workmates for consorting with management, but my mum has always been a snob, so it did not bother her. While Carla was away my mobile rang with a text message, it was from Carla and read 'Go to the ladies and take your panties off,' I coloured up as my mum asked who it was from, 'Just one of the girls' I answered as I excused myself to go to the ladies, passing Carla who gave me a little smile and a wink.

In the cubicle as I removed my panties I tried to think what she was going to do, and slid my finger into my wet pussy lips and gave myself a little pleasure.

Mr. Foster stood to allow me back in my seat. 'You have a fine girl there Sally, you must be proud of her.' My mum just smiled and looked at me. Unknown to them Carla had slipped off her shoe and her left foot was inching its way up my thigh beneath my short skirt. Whilst trying to make small talk Carla's toe started to rub around my pubic hair. I could not believe what was happening in a busy pub on Monday lunchtime my boss had her big toe about to make its way into my pussy, with a client and even more outrageous my mother sat next to us. As her toe finally entered me I gave a little gasp and mum asked if I was OK, I just nodded and said nothing. I looked at Carla and her demeanour was so cool, you could not believe what was going on under the table.

Then suddenly she removed her foot and said 'Girls I've a business to run, drink up and let us go and sew some undies for Mr. Foster.' As cool as anything she stood and said she would see me back in the office. As we were leaving my mum said 'That was nice of Mrs. Gordon to invite me to join you, she is a nice lady.' I thought to myself that she might have a different opinion if she had looked under the table.

'What the hell was that all about?' I asked angrily when Carla finally got back to the office. She just smiled and said 'You enjoyed it didn't you?' I stammered back 'of course I did, but what if my mum had guessed what was going on?' Carla smiled again and said 'she didn't so where's the harm? you take a risk, get away with it and life is great, now get on with that order.' She had her business head on again. I was amazed how quickly she could change, whilst I was still buzzing from our very public encounter.

As the work force was leaving, my mum popped her head around the office door to tell me that tea would be at 6. 'Sorry Sally but I need Rosie to work late tonight, the new order needs a lot of work, we should be done about 8, is that a problem?' My mum said nothing as I let her out of the door and locked it.

As I returned to the office Carla was sat on her desk unbuttoning her blouse. 'God I have been waiting all day for this,' she said as I reached over the desk took her face in my hands and as our lips met, I slid my tongue into her mouth. As I feasted on her tongue as I slid my hands around her back and unhooked her bra. As her breasts fell free I moved down and took as much of her right breast as I could into my mouth, sucking hard I found her nipple and started to nip it between my teeth. 'oh god, that is so good' gasped Carla as I thrust my hand up her skirt and pulling her panties aside inserted three of my fingers into her soaking pussy.

As I worked my fingers inside her, I had no thought of receiving any attention in return, my only thoughts were to give this woman as much sexual satisfaction as she wanted. I moved my lips back to hers and we kissed frantically, the gentle kisses and licks that had preceded our first encounter had now given way to pure lust.

I don't know where I got the strength from but I managed to lift her from the desk and with a sweep of my hand cleared everything from the desktop. I then laid Carla across the desk and unbuttoned her skirt and eased it over her thighs, down her legs and threw it onto the floor, quickly followed by her black lace panties. She lay before me, her breasts rising and falling as she took deep breaths, her pussy lips were just as I remembered them from Friday, her pubic hair as black as coal and glistening with the juices I had just helped create. Me being fully clothed seemed to add to the erotic atmosphere. I pulled her toward me and gently parted her legs. Then I slowly kissed my way up her left leg, until I reached her thigh, then without touching her pussy, detoured around the top of it, rolling my tongue into her pubes. I then kissed the inside of her thigh before laying tiny little kisses along the whole length of her pussy lips.

By this time Carla was writhing under me pleading with me to administer some more exquisite pleasure, but I took my time, teasing as if to plunge my tongue into her, but then withdrawing at the last moment. Finally I put her out of her misery and inserted my tongue deep inside her, Carla made a whimpering noise that I took as a sign I had hit the spot. I was really getting into this and my own pussy was sopping wet without either of us touching it.

I then found the hood of her clitoris and teased out the little knob of pleasure. As soon as the tip of my tongue made contact with it, Carla let out a low moan and cried out 'Yes, Yes, Yes' and I could feel the orgasm speed through her body. I felt her relax as she let the effects of the orgasm subside, but continued to kiss and lick around her pussy.

I looked up at her from between her legs, smiled, my face dripping with her juices and asked 'Ready again? ' She just put her head back and at the same time put her legs over my shoulders and just said 'eat my pussy' I was only to happy to oblige and whilst I concentrated on her clitoris with my tongue, I was busy moving my fingers around and in and out of her. Her second orgasm was not long in coming and if anything was more intense than the first, her whole body seemed to be on fire as she came hard and long.

I reluctantly left her pussy and with a final lick climbed onto the desk and into my lovers arms. 'Let me do it for you now' she whispered in my ear. I was exhausted, it had been a busy day, so reluctantly I had to decline .

'I should be getting home, and I must freshen up before I go, if I get in with pussy juice all over my face, what would mum say? ' As I tried to get up off the desk Carla pulled me down and kissed me with a passion I had never felt before. As we broke the kiss Carla said "Thank you my angel, my little pussy licking angel, I will dream of you tonight, all alone in that big bed, do you want to join me? There was nothing I would have liked better, but the affair had only just started and I did not want to rush into something as monumental as this so soon, so I reluctantly said, 'I would love to, but a bit of discretion for a while, Ok'

As I left the factory Carla gave me the biggest smile.

The new contract was signed and " Underworld" continued to prosper. Carla and I would often stay late to sort out "paperwork" and our initial Friday night jaunt became a weekly ritual, with me staying over, in the spare room of course.

Then came the trade fair in Birmingham..... But that's another story.